Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB14 Celebrity Big Brother 2014 (CBB14) was shown in August and September 2014, and was won by Gary Busey. Discuss the series and housemates here.

- - - - - - - - - -

Old 10-09-2014, 05:41 PM #51
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by erinp5 View Post
While talking about last night's argument with Edele, Dee and Gary come to an understanding.

..Dee can barely conceal her hatred of Gary but always making a deal about making him a coffee and taking it out to him makes her the 'bigger person'...and when Gary mentioned Edele, Dee brought it straight back to herself...'I thought, make him a coffee and forget about it, it's not worth it..'...yeah we get it Dee...WE GET IT DEE, you're the bigger person....strangely though Lauren and Audley are just 'sucking up' when they're considerate of him....wish we could all be big like Dee.....

..bur just in case the 679789 cameras didn't pick up on it....she has it on repeat...I made you a coffee, Gary....nawwwwwwwwwwwwwwww..../sweet..

Last edited by Ammi; 10-09-2014 at 05:44 PM.
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-09-2014, 05:41 PM #52

Favourites:
CBB14: Gary
CBB 13: Ollie Locke

Favourites:
CBB 13: Ollie Locke

Quote:
Originally Posted by smileymummy View Post
So gary strikes once again and im sure all his fans will be ecusing it saying hes being bullied! the man is vile!

“I am thrilled to be alive at time when humanity is pushing against the limits of understanding. Even better, we may eventually discover that there are no limits.”
― Richard Dawkins
jaxie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-09-2014, 05:49 PM #53

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Keith Chegwin

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Keith Chegwin

Did you see the combination of emotions flip, and flop like a figure 8 between two whales?

I did!

Last edited by Pincho Paxton; 10-09-2014 at 05:50 PM.
Pincho Paxton is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-09-2014, 06:20 PM #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pincho Paxton View Post
Did you see the combination of emotions flip, and flop like a figure 8 between two whales?I did!
Brilliant
erinp5 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-09-2014, 11:45 AM #55

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary poppins View Post
Gary really is a nasty person.and one of the biggest bull****terd ever. He knows exactly what he is doing in there. He blames it all on his hearing..if he'd just shut up and stop interrupting he'd hear everything.
He has played the victim since day one
Gary is so very misunderstood. He is a Star Child, struggling to convey the love and kindness in his heart because of the hostile environment he is in. He wishes me to point out to you that the final of this show was pre-ordained by cosmic forces greater than you or I.

J - James
A - Audley
G- Gary
G - George
E - Edele
D - Dee

JAGGED ˈdʒagɪd - adjective- pointed, ragged, craggy, rough, uneven, irregular, broken.

Yes, sister, Jagged - uneven, irregular and broken; a fractured house in other words, devoid of harmony, peace and understanding. The great celestial being knew that Star Child Gary was needed to bestow balance and tolerance. So take off those blinkers of bias sister, open up that dark heart and rejoice that something greater than you or I is guiding our destiny, and vote for Star Child Gary to win. May The Farce Be With You.

Last edited by kirklancaster; 11-09-2014 at 11:46 AM. Reason: typo
kirklancaster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-09-2014, 12:30 PM #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppsywoppsy View Post
Edele, for me can be nice to Gary when it is one on one but when the group gets involved, she mostly supports the groups arguments.

Then she lectures Gary.

I don't like her, she sways with the wind, neither one thing or the other, a foot in each camp but is supremely boring whilst doing it.
I will never forget how Dee accuses Gary of making a fuss about being nominated and going around to clarify why, then not letting George answer for himself. Then Edelle having the nerve to ask Audley why he didnt nominate Gary instead of her!!! Just shows the mentality of the HMs with the exception of Audley and eventually Lauren. They all clubbed together as Gary was and is the easy target. This by her own ignorant admission.
Jules2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-09-2014, 10:54 PM #57

Thumbs up

[QUOTE=Ammi;7258189]..Dee can barely conceal her hatred of Gary but always making a deal about making him a coffee and taking it out to him makes her the 'bigger person'...and when Gary mentioned Edele, Dee brought it straight back to herself...'I thought, make him a coffee and forget about it, it's not worth it..'...yeah we get it Dee...WE GET IT DEE, you're the bigger person....strangely though Lauren and Audley are just 'sucking up' when they're considerate of him....wish we could all be big like Dee.....

Easy - just lie on a tatty sofa all day stuffing yourself with free food the state's paid for, swigging endless cups of tea the state's paid for, and chain smoke fags all day which the state's paid for. Do this for about 4 years and if you're not big enough, you can always pad yourself out with over £13,000 of cash you've thieved which the state eventually paid for. Easy when you know how.
kirklancaster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
edele, gary, loses, vid