Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB14 Celebrity Big Brother 2014 (CBB14) was shown in August and September 2014, and was won by Gary Busey. Discuss the series and housemates here.

- - - - - - - - - -

Old 12-09-2014, 10:43 PM #1

Favourites (more):
CBB14: Gary
BB15: Ashleigh

Favourites (more):
CBB14: Gary
BB15: Ashleigh
Default bbots

Gary put all of them to shame(except Audley) he had a good word to say about
everyone and was still amusing.

James was especially bad, talk about intolerant. Also full of sour grapes, thank god we wont have to see him on Strictly this year.

Dee should never have been on there in the first place, but she was just so rude and ill mannered throughout his whole interview.

Bet their still wondering why Gary won.
Thank God he did.
susie q is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-09-2014, 10:57 PM #2
Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Quote:
Originally Posted by susie q View Post
Gary put all of them to shame(except Audley) he had a good word to say about
everyone and was still amusing.

James was especially bad, talk about intolerant. Also full of sour grapes, thank god we wont have to see him on Strictly this year.

Dee should never have been on there in the first place, but she was just so rude and ill mannered throughout his whole interview.

Bet their still wondering why Gary won.
Thank God he did.
Dee was, Gary gave them all credit and really showed a good few of them up for the way they were when interviewed.

Dee is a truly awful woman, I hope whatever it is that made anyone think she was celebrity enough to be on so many shows and programmes,I hope that has completely disappeared and that this foul woman never comes on our sceens again.

Gary was amazing on bbbots,incredible and a really nice guy too. One of the most worthy winners ever in my view.

James isn't really worth a comment, he is just one totally arrogant and ignorant being.
joeysteele is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-09-2014, 11:06 PM #3

Even Audley didn't say anything about Gary being a nice bloke. He just commented that he had "entitlement" issues and people just needed to pretty much let go that fact that he could be rude or whatever.

Maybe Frenchy was the only in there that actually liked Gary.
Tip is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-09-2014, 11:59 PM #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tip View Post
Even Audley didn't say anything about Gary being a nice bloke. He just commented that he had "entitlement" issues and people just needed to pretty much let go that fact that he could be rude or whatever.

Maybe Frenchy was the only in there that actually liked Gary.
Audley and Frenchy were the only two to be respectful and understanding of Gary. They both liked him but respected and tolerated the issues that came with an elderly man who had undergone brain surgery and had hearing issues.
Gary remained calm and forgiving despite the **** thrown at him by James and his motley crew.. Audrey and Frenchy, showed tolerance and patience with Gary unlike the other self absorbed housemates. Frenchy deserved 3rd place behind Audley and Gary...the rest were unforgivable.
Audrey spoke little about others...he could have trashed James but he didn't. He also didn't bring Gary's issues to the fore...he has just showed respect.

Last edited by rusticgal; 13-09-2014 at 12:02 AM.
rusticgal is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-09-2014, 12:08 AM #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusticgal View Post
Audley and Frenchy were the only two to be respectful and understanding of Gary. They both liked him but respected and tolerated the issues that came with an elderly man who had undergone brain surgery and had hearing issues.
Gary remained calm and forgiving despite the **** thrown at him by James and his motley crew.. Audrey and Frenchy, showed tolerance and patience with Gary unlike the other self absorbed housemates. Frenchy deserved 3rd place behind Audley and Gary...the rest were unforgivable.
Audrey spoke little about others...he could have trashed James but he didn't. He also didn't bring Gary's issues to the fore...he has just showed respect.
I don't argue that Audley showed respect, but he also seemed to very pointedly avoid actually saying too much else positive about Gary, apart from him learning to wash up and clean the toilet seat.

I think Frenchy genuinely likes Gary however - not just respects or tolerates him.

Last edited by Tip; 13-09-2014 at 12:12 AM.
Old 13-09-2014, 12:16 AM #6

Quote:
I don't argue that Audley showed respect, but he also seemed to very pointedly avoid being actually saying too much else positive about Gary, apart from him learning to wash up and clean the toilet seat.

I think Frenchy genuinely likes Gary however - not just respects or tolerates him.
Audrey is a man of few words..we saw in the house how much they cared for each other.
I think it's apparent that Gary had 'issues' in the house. Issues not shown because of the sensitivity of them for Gary. Unlike the other housemates that have insensitively bought them to the fore, Audley refrained from that.
Gary was harmless and positive despite everything that was thrown at him...that's what won it for him. What more could Audley say?
Old 13-09-2014, 12:18 AM #7

Favourites (more):
BB15: Ash
UBB: Victor

Favourites (more):
BB15: Ash
UBB: Victor

Quote:
I don't argue that Audley showed respect, but he also seemed to very pointedly avoid actually saying too much else positive about Gary, apart from him learning to wash up and clean the toilet seat.

Thats what I thought , he seemed a bit subdued as if he daren't say anything to upset the pack of snapping wolves
Old 13-09-2014, 12:21 AM #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusticgal View Post
Audrey is a man of few words..we saw in the house how much they cared for each other.
I think it's apparent that Gary had 'issues' in the house. Issues not shown because of the sensitivity of them for Gary. Unlike the other housemates that have insensitively bought them to the fore, Audley refrained from that.
Gary was harmless and positive despite everything that was thrown at him...that's what won it for him. What more could Audley say?
It's the impression he left me - even a man of few words could have said how much he liked and enjoyed Gary's company.

Instead he repeated the washing up and cleaning the toilet seat tasks as evidence of how Gary was.

Perhaps they actually are best of buddies for life, I just didn't get that impression in the least.
Old 13-09-2014, 12:23 AM #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by icecakes View Post
Thats what I thought , he seemed a bit subdued as if he daren't say anything to upset the pack of snapping wolves

I have yet to watch it...it sounds as though Audley accepts their claims of 'behaviour' by Gary but clearly understands Gary's issues. It sounds as though he didn't want to comment himself because it would give reason for the others to emphasise those sensitive issues in their insensitive ways.

Would I be right in saying that?
Old 13-09-2014, 12:28 AM #10

Unless we spoke to Audley and asked him we probably wouldn't know who is right.

Just the impression he gave to me was only a bit supportive and I thought he might have been a bit more positive if he had actually liked Gary.
Old 13-09-2014, 12:40 AM #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by icecakes View Post
TBH, I thought Audley could have stepped up right from day one to protect Gary but he waited till very near the end.

I saw his reluctance to say too much for fear of "pack reprisals" what the frank is he afraid of?

I found this website belonging to Gary - his Buseyisms are inspiring. The oneon hate is particularly true. During CBB we heard him quoting Buseyisms.
http://garybusey.com/gary_busey_buseyisms.html

I'm inspired, GB - Gary Busey is a legend.

Last edited by Angelika; 13-09-2014 at 12:43 AM. Reason: spelling what else!
Angelika is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
bbots, busey, gary