Notices

CBB14 Celebrity Big Brother 2014 (CBB14) was shown in August and September 2014, and was won by Gary Busey. Discuss the series and housemates here.

- - - - - - - - - -

Old 18-09-2014, 08:14 PM #101
Can I get a witness?

Favourites (more):
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle
Strictly 2019: Michelle Visage

Can I get a witness?

Favourites (more):
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle
Strictly 2019: Michelle Visage

Drag him
Old 18-09-2014, 08:20 PM #102

Favourites:
CBB14: Gary

Favourites:
CBB14: Gary

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirklancaster View Post

Anything those vile bastards did by way of kind or charitable acts - to any other house-mates, not just Gary - was as fake as a 90p banknote. The irrefutable proof of their vileness is threefold; their actual behaviour whilst in the house, their actual conduct during the post finale interviews, and their continued spewing of bile against Gary now, in newspapers and on line.

Please consider this; even if Gary did have some hygiene issues, even if there was an incident when he had traces of poo on his hand (and I strongly doubt it because the only testimony that he did have comes solely from his accusers with no independent corroboration) then any genuine person who recognised his problems would merely take him to one side and - away from the cameras - gently advise him. Similarly, any decent person genuinely electing to help Gary, would do so without broadcasting his problems and without heralding to the world the fact that they were helping him. Even if Gary was ungrateful or rude by return (and again, I strongly doubt it because the only testimony that he was comes solely from his accusers with no independent corroboration) then any decent genuine person would make allowances for his eccentricity, his age, and his disabilities, and preserve an old man's dignity by being discreet about his hygiene problems.

Would we have had any idea that Gary pissed on the floor? Had poo on his hands, and had other hygiene issues if it had not been broadcast to the world by these insensitive hypocrites? No, we wouldn't, because we did not ever see it. I for one, do not believe it, and I prefer to rely on my eyes, ears, and logical deduction to interpret what I have witnessed rather than the lies of vile bastards who are willing to unjustly discredit an innocent man and rob him of his dignity merely because they are trying to justify their vile bullying behaviour.

The anti-Gary lobby, and pro-James/Dee lobby can maintain what they want.

I absolutely agree with what your saying. And it makes me angry the way they purposely wanted to humiliate Gary by telling the public. But it didn't put his fans off he was still way above everyone else. I think it will take more than wiping **** off the seat to bring this great man down.

They all deserve to be flushed away down the toilet like the piece of **** they all are. Except the lovely Audley of course.
jasperinporto is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-09-2014, 01:01 AM #103
User banned

User banned

this fckwith james the brad pitt of twatness spent half an episode giving gary a 70 yr old brain damaged half deaf man a lecture about spilling a few tiny specs of coffee when walking up a flight of steep stairs. and were meant to take this bullying boring twat seriously. up yours brad pitt
the truth is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-09-2014, 10:17 AM #104

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasperinporto View Post
I absolutely agree with what your saying. And it makes me angry the way they purposely wanted to humiliate Gary by telling the public. But it didn't put his fans off he was still way above everyone else. I think it will take more than wiping **** off the seat to bring this great man down.

They all deserve to be flushed away down the toilet like the piece of **** they all are. Except the lovely Audley of course.

What happened in that house should have stayed in that house.

No moaning they should have bent over backwards to help him.

I still think he would have won but it would have show them all in a better light.

What it did demonstrate was two things. How far we have drifted in the care and reverence of an older generation and what a sad bunch of self absorbed individuals they were.

Make no wonder half of them didn't attend the Wrap party- they have realised how badly they have damaged their 'stock' in the eyes of the British public. Damage limitation way too late.
delta is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-09-2014, 10:28 AM #105

Quote:
Originally Posted by delta View Post

What it did demonstrate was two things. How far we have drifted in the care and reverence of an older generation and what a sad bunch of self absorbed individuals they were.

Make no wonder half of them didn't attend the Wrap party- they have realised how badly they have damaged their 'stock' in the eyes of the British public. Damage limitation way too late.
The above is well said very few of them can feel proud of their interactions with Gary and I hope we the public do not let them forget it.

I have been re playing some episodes and the behaviours of James particularly leave me feeling angry and sad.
Mick is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
cbb, gary, human, james, jordan, knife, sticks, vile, winner