Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB15 Big Brother 15 - aka Big Brother: Power Trip. The launch date was Thursday 5th June 2014. Discuss the series won by Helen Wood here.

- - - - - - - - - -

Old 11-09-2014, 09:39 PM #76
oh fack off

Favourites (more):
Survivor 40: Tony
IAC2019: Ian Wright

oh fack off

Favourites (more):
Survivor 40: Tony
IAC2019: Ian Wright

holy **** I'm jealous as ****

That villa is amazing
Jack_ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-09-2014, 02:47 PM #77

Location: Song Of The Lark LEE S10 YL Numbers Spy Station Music,Opus 39,No.22,Tchaikovsky.SW Radio.Lee Remick.

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Katie Hopkins
CBB14: Gary

Location: Song Of The Lark LEE S10 YL Numbers Spy Station Music,Opus 39,No.22,Tchaikovsky.SW Radio.Lee Remick.

Favourites (more):
Default KIMBERLY Kisselovich STEVEN Goode H-BOMB Re-United.Temporary Or Permanent? Part 28.

KIMBERLY Kisselovich STEVEN Goode H-BOMB Re-United.Temporary Or Permanent? Part 28.

Prelude.

WHOOPEE!

Although I think Helen Wood is a worthy winner of Big Brother UK 15 2014,
I wanted Ashleigh Coyle to win. BUT WHOOPEE! Gary Busey winning Celebrity Big Brother UK 14 2014 last night has compensated for Ashleigh not winning

Gary Busey is a fascinating character and deserved to win Celebrity Big Brother on that fact alone in its own right

BB.Celebrity Big Brother UK 14 2014 Winner Gary Busey - Congratulations Gary!!! Beautiful :-

BB.Celebrity Big Brother UK 14 2014 Winner Gary Busey with his wife,Steffanie :-

__________________________________________________ ___________

KIMBERLY Kisselovich STEVEN Goode H-BOMB Re-United.Temporary Or Permanent? Part 28.

Kimberly and Steven - Steverly ,for the many people who are interested in
them - News and photographs old and new.

Big Brother The Cool Kids IBIZA Holiday,Part 2.

Big Brother Mark Byron Twitter photograph of Ash Harrison and Steven Goode - Ibiza paaaarrrtyyy! Sunday,7th September,2014:-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_ View Post
holy **** I'm jealous as ****

That villa is amazing

Blue Marlin Hotel-Villa,Ibiza.

Here are some more photographs of this beautiful villa:-

Big Brother UK 15 2014 The Cool Kids Ibiza Holiday. Blue Marlin Hotel-Villa,Ibiza .Steven Goode Twitter -What a place! 4:-

Big Brother UK 15 2014 The Cool Kids Ibiza Holiday. Blue Marlin Hotel-Villa,Ibiza. Red pool tonight,Tuesday,9th September,2014. Mark Byron Twitter. 5:-

Big Brother UK 15 2014 The Cool Kids Ibiza Holiday. Blue Marlin Hotel-Villa,Ibiza. 3. Pav Paul Twitter photograph:-

Big Brother UK 15 2014 The Cool Kids Ibiza Holiday. Blue Marlin Hotel-Villa,Ibiza.1 more night in this gorgeous villa.Wish I could take it home with me! Friday,12th September,2014. The Real Bianncalake Twitter. 6:-

Big Brother The Cool Kids Ibiza Holiday. Mark Byron Twitter photograph of interior view of Blue Marlin Hotel-Villa. Mark says,Don't want to leave.Friday,12th September,2014:-

Big Brother Pav Paul RT of Jodie Sian Twitter photograph of Steven Goode,Jodie Sian and Pav Paul.Monday,8th September,2014:-

Big Brother Steven Goode Twitter,Ibiza.Pavandeep Paul photograph of Steven Goode wearing a stylish Motor Truck Drivers-Railroad Locomotive Drivers-Baseball Players Cap. RT by Steven Goode. Tuesday,9th September,2014:-

Big Brother Mark Byron Twitter photograph of Mark,Ash and Helen - they look great! :-

Big Brother The Cool Kids Ibiza Holiday. Helen Wood Twitter - Ready for Flower Power Evening.BIG Thankyou to this gorgeous girl for sorting everything out this week @EXPERIENCE_IBZ :-

Big Brother The Cool Kids Ibiza Holiday. Helen Wood Twitter - Ash has just pushed Helen Wood into the pool!!! Txxx:-

Big Brother The Cool Kids Ibiza Holiday. Helen Wood Twitter - Flower Power Evening,Ibiza 2014 #Pacha. Flower Children* - Kimberly,Helen and Biannca.Wednesday,10th September,2014:-

*Flower child originated as a synonym for hippie, especially among the idealistic young people who gathered in San Francisco and environs during the Summer of Love in 1967. It was the custom of "flower children" to wear and distribute flowers or floral-themed decorations to symbolize ideals of universal belonging, peace and love. The mass media picked up on the term and used it to refer in a broad sense to any hippie. Flower children were also associated with the flower power political movement, which originated in ideas written by Allen Ginsberg in 1965.

Thanks Wikipedia.

FLOWER POWER WEDDINGS IBIZA
You can arrange to have Flower Power Weddings in Ibiza,beautiful :-

Big Brother The Cool Kids Ibiza Holiday. Ibiza Flower Power Wedding:-

Big Brother The Cool Kids Ibiza Holiday. Helen Wood Twitter photograph of Helen and Ash with two fans,Liz and Tracy.Wednesday,10th September,2014:-

Ibiza is absolutely fantastic.
Ash Harrison.

Big Brother The Cool Kids Ibiza Holiday. Ash Harrison Twitter - When I realise I'm leaving the best place in the world in the morning #Ibiza #Absoloutelynotfantastic,Friday,12th September,2014:-

Big Brother The Cool Kids Ibiza Holiday. KEEP CALM THE END IS NIGH - On Saturday,13th September,2014,The Big Brother Cool Kids left Ibiza and returned home to the United Kingdom:-

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________
NOTE.But not to worry,they'll be further coverage of the Ibiza holiday in Part 29

__________________________________________________ __________
Big Brother The Cool Kids Ibiza Holiday.Ocean Beach,Ibiza,Beach Party:-

THE BREEZE.

Big Brother The Cool Kids Ibiza Holiday.Kimberly Kisselovich Twitter - Bikini! #Hot!!! #PoolParty, Tuesday,9th September,2014. Reminds me of The Breeze,especially from 2:20 to 2:36 - the beautiful guitar solo,a splendid instrumental by the Van Phillips Orchestra. 1:-

Big Brother The Cool Kids Ibiza Holiday. Kimberly Kisselovich Twitter - Enjoying my last day in Ibiza,Friday,12th September,2014:-

NOW THAT YOU'VE GOT ME HERE,WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO ?*.

Kimberly Kisselovich Tweet.

Kimberly Kisselovich @Kimberly_Kisse · 11h

Haha ���� we had a crazy night ey @stevenjbgoode #sweetdreams

Big Brother The Cool Kids Ibiza Holiday.Kimberly Kisselovich Twitter - I'm off to Club Bed featuring DJ Pillow and MC Blanky.Friday,12th September,2014:
-

Steven Goode also transmitted a identical tweet.

Therefore:-
Big Brother The Cool Kids Ibiza Holiday. Kimberly-Steven - Steverly - NOW THAT YOU'VE GOT ME HERE,WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO ?*.Answer: MAKE LOVE :-

*A famous "HOW TO MAKE LOVE" manual

Big Brother's Kimberly Kisselovich and Steven Goode - #Steverly #In Love #Happy #Lovers #Together :-

Will be continued in Part 29

Yeah,real hot! -

Marilyn Monroe quote

Facts

Kimberly Kisselovich Phaedra KAPCKNG

Last edited by KADENACY; 20-09-2014 at 11:47 AM.
KADENACY is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-09-2014, 10:57 PM #78

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):
Default KIMBERLY Kisselovich STEVEN Goode H-BOMB Re-United.Temporary Or Permanent? Part 29.

KIMBERLY Kisselovich STEVEN Goode H-BOMB Re-United.Temporary Or Permanent? Part 29.

Prelude.

The very wise slogan:UNITED WE STAND DIVIDED WE FALL :-

The flying Union Jack Flag of The UNITED KINGDOM and the Big Ben Clock Tower,London - Congratulations to the very wise NO-Voters.Thank You. United Kingdom Forever! :-

KIMBERLY Kisselovich STEVEN Goode H-BOMB Re-United.Temporary Or Permanent? Part 29.

Kimberly and Steven - Steverly ,and their families and friends, for the many people who are interested in them - News and photographs old and new.

Big Brother The Cool Kids IBIZA Holiday,Part 3.

Homeward Bound.

Big Brother The Cool Kids Ibiza Holiday.Helen Wood Twitter - Don't think @CashHarrison was quite ready to go home yesterday,floored it! RT by Ash Harrison,Sunday,14th September,2014:-

---------------------------------------

Big Brother The Cool Kids Ibiza Holiday. Mark,Pavandeep and Ash having naps on the aeroplane.Tweeted by Steven Goode.Photographed coming from Ibiza:-

But We're Going Back.......

To Ibiza :-
Big Brother The Cool Kids Ibiza Holiday. TAKE ME TO IBIZA - Full-on rear view of an Airliner Aeroplane taking off bound for Ibiza.Pretty impressive:-

-------------------------------

Big Brother The Cool Kids Ibiza Holiday. Mark Byron RT of The Beauty Fairy @Nikbeautyfairy photograph of herself,Pav and Mark in Ibiza.RT on Saturday,13th September,2014:-

------------------------------

Big Brother The Cool Kids Ibiza Holiday. The Real Bianncalake Twitter photograph of beautiful sunset at Mamboibiza.Thursday,11th September,2014:-

--------------------------------
Big Brother The Cool Kids Ibiza Holiday.Map of Spain,Portugal,top of North Africa and France in relation to Ibiza:-

Big Brother The Cool Kids Ibiza Holiday.Ibiza Map:-

-----------------------------------

Big Brother The Cool Kids Ibiza Holiday. The Real Bianncalake Twitter photograph of Mamboibiza view.Thursday,11th September,2014:-

---------------------------------

Big Brother The Cool Kids Ibiza Holiday. Miss Amber Claire @amberhanson - Good to meet ya at Ocean Beach.RT by Pav. Pav with sisters,Amber and Claire:-

------------------------------------

Big Brother The Cool Kids Ibiza Holiday.Hayley.R Twitter - Saturday night VIP at @EsParadiseIbiza.......Bumped into this lovely lot! Top night! Monday,8th September,2014. RT by Helen Wood. Haley.R,Ash,Emma,Helen,Mark & friends:-

----------------------------------

Big Brother The Cool Kids Ibiza Holiday. Helen Wood Twitter photograph of Pav and Ash.Wednesday,10th September,2014:-

Big Brother The Cool Kids Ibiza Holiday. Helen Wood Twitter photograph Helen Wood,Sara Hibbard and friend,at the DC10 Nightclub,Friday,12th September,2014:-

Big Brother Biannca.The Real Bianncalake @Bianncajo Twitter.Kimberly,Helen and Biannca rocking your hats out in Ibiza 2.:-

--------------------------
Big Brother Helen Wood - Helen Woo Woo @Helen_Wood86 Twitter photograph of Mark, Helen and Ash.......Ibizaaaaaa baby. Mark and his great Trilby hat go together very well! :-

Big Brother The Cool Kids Ibiza Holiday.Ocean Beach,Ibiza.Sin Sundays.4:-

-----------------------------------------------
Big Brother The Cool Kids Ibiza Holiday. Helen Wood Twitter photograph of Pavandeep with Chelsey Anne and Angel:-

----------------------------------------
Big Brother The Cool Kids Ibiza Holiday. Layout of Ocean Beach,Ibiza.Sin Sundays.5:-

Big Brother The Cool Kids Ibiza Holiday.Ocean Beach,Ibiza.The final Sunday Sin Sunday of the season,Sunday,21st September,2014:-

--------------------------------------------
Big Brother The Cool Kids Ibiza Holiday.Ocean Beach,Ibiza.Sin Sundays.2.:-

---------------------------------------------------------
Big Brother The Cool Kids Ibiza Holiday.Ocean Beach,Ibiza.Sin Sundays.3.:-

------------------------------------------------------------------
Big Brother The Cool Kids Ibiza Holiday. Ocean Beach,Ibiza - Helen,Biannca,Wayne Lineker,Pavandeep and Ash.Pav Paul Twitter.Friday,12th September,2014:-

------------------------------------
WOODSTOCK* Comes To Ibiza.

Big Brother The Cool Kids Ibiza Holiday.Woodstock* comes to Ibiza:- Helen Wood Twitter - Flower Power Evening,Ibiza 2014 #Pacha. Pav,Steven,Helen,Ash and Mark :-

The Woodstock* Music & Art Fair—informally, the Woodstock Festival or simply Woodstock—was a music festival, billed as "An Aquarian Exposition: 3 Days of Peace & Music". It was held at Max Yasgur's 600-acre (240 ha; 0.94 sq mi) dairy farm in the Catskills near the hamlet of White Lake in the town of Bethel, New York, from August 15 to 18, 1969. Bethel, in Sullivan County, is 43 miles (69 km) southwest of the town of Woodstock, New York, in adjoining Ulster County.

During the sometimes rainy weekend, 32 acts performed outdoors before an audience of 400,000 young people.[2] It is widely regarded as a pivotal moment in popular music history. Rolling Stone listed it as one of the 50 Moments That Changed the History of Rock and Roll.[3]

The festival is also widely considered to be the definitive nexus for the larger counterculture generation.[4][5]

The event was captured in the 1970 documentary movie Woodstock, an accompanying soundtrack album, and Joni Mitchell's song "Woodstock", which commemorated the event and became a major hit for Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young.

Thanks Wikipedia

Woodstock,one of the anthems of the hippies.

We are stardust, we are golden
We are billion year old carbon
And we got to get ourselves back to the garden.

Woodstock,Crosby,Stills,Nash & Young:-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsGDiYlMFuk

Big Brother The Cool Kids Ibiza Holiday. The Hippie masses of the real thing - Woodstock Music & Arts Fair,3 Days of Music,Peace & Love.Note the hippie girl with the flowers in her hair :-

That was then.......BUT if was now,all those hippies would be having rave ups in Ibiza!!!
--------------------------------------------
Big Brother The Cool Kids Ibiza Holiday.Ocean Beach,Ibiza.Sin Sundays.1:-

----------------------------------------------------
And here is the rave up Queen herself - Biannca! :-

Big Brother The Cool Kids Ibiza Holiday. Actually laughing my head off at this picture. Wtf are you doing ? Biannca.Tweeted by Helen Wood,Sunday,14th September,2014. Biannca is kaylied-merry,singing and having a ball! :-

--------------------------------------------------
Big Brother The Cool Kids Ibiza Holiday. The Real Biannacalake Twitter.Photograph of Biannca.Thursday,11th September,2014:-

Big Brother The Cool Kids Ibiza Holiday. Kimberly Kisselovich Twitter - Who is joining my #Kissfitt Challenge with Steven Goode and I!!! Friday,12th September,2014:-

-----------------------------------------------------
Big Brother The Cool Kids Ibiza Holiday.Steven Goode Twitter,RT by Helen Wood - Look at this amazing party girl look by @BlowoutIbiza.Helen Wood:-

Big Brother The Cool Kids Ibiza Holiday. Kimberly Kisselovich Twitter - Before I was pushed in the pool by Steven Goode.Good thing I had my #MajorLondon05 Bikini,Friday,12th September,2014 :-

----------------------

Big Brother The Cool Kids Ibiza Holiday. Kimberly Kisselovich RT of Amy-Mark Byron @markbyronfan Twitter photograph - Mark,Pav,Biannca,Steven,Ash,Helen & Kimberly at what looks like an airport somewhere :-

----------------------------------------------
Part 4 of The Big Brother Cool Kids Ibiza Holiday will be in Part 30 of this KIMBERLY Kisselovich STEVEN Goode Hydrogen BOMB Re-United.Temporary Or Permanent? Thread.......and the connection between Ibiza and Hollywood

Meanwhile,here are two of the latest Steven Goode and Kimberly Kisselovich Twitter tweets:-

Steven Goode @stevenjbgoode · Sep 20

Yaayyyy - our new iphone 6 have arrived @Kimberly_Kisse ����������

Continued.

Steven Goode @stevenjbgoode · 2h

Currently on my 6 hour trying to restore my iPhone 6 with data... Driving me to biscuits

I know exactly how Steven feels,because I've had stupid infernal computer problems nearly all of this weekend! - The air has been electric blue!!! .......and the problems have delayed Part 29 (this part) of this thread My computer is now running more or less alright

Er.......I'm getting a new Motorola Moto G Mobile Phone this coming week - heaven help me!

Big Brother Kimberly Kisselovich and Steven Goode - #Steverly - The Cutest Reality Television Couple Of 2014 Tweeted Christie,RT by Steven Goode:-

Yeah,real hot! -

Marilyn Monroe quote

Facts

Last edited by KADENACY; 04-10-2014 at 06:47 PM.
Old 25-09-2014, 10:57 PM #79

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):
Default KIMBERLY Kisselovich STEVEN Goode H-BOMB Re-United.Temporary Or Permanent? Part 30.

KIMBERLY Kisselovich STEVEN Goode H-BOMB Re-United.Temporary Or Permanent? Part 30.

Kimberly and Steven - Steverly ,and their families and friends, for the many people who are interested in them - News and photographs old and new.

NOTE- The happy news of the engagement of Kimberly and Steven - Steverly,plus some additional photographs to the ones already in my KIMBERLY Kisselovich STEVEN Goode Are ENGAGED To Be MARRIED. News,Etc Thread,is at the bottom of this post

Big Brother The Cool Kids Ibiza Holiday,Part 4.

We're still in Ibiza :-

Big Brother The Cool Kids Ibiza Holiday. Ocean Beach Club,Ibiza,S'Arenal waterfront,San Antonio,Ibiza,is a luxurious hotel, leisure swiming pool,night club and music venue:-

---------------------------------------------------

Big Brother The Cool Kids Ibiza Holiday. Helen Wood Twitter photograph of Ash with Chelsey Anne and Angel:-

----------------------------------------------------------

Big Brother The Cool Kids Ibiza Holiday.Ash Harrison Twitter - The Mark's a drama queen t..t but you have fun,does he look bothered? Saturday,6th September,2014:-

---------------------------------------------------------------

Big Brother The Cool Kids Ibiza Holiday. The Real Biannacalake Twitter.Photograph of Mark and Biannca.Thursday,11th September,2014:-

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Big Brother The Cool Kids Ibiza Holiday. Ocean Beach Club,Ibiza. I've included several photographs of spectacular Aero Acrobatic Displays in this post - Esther Williams' Hollywood Aquamusicals have a lot to answer for! :-

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Big Brother The Cool Kids Ibiza Holiday.Hotel Bahia was re-named Ocean Beach Hotel in 2012,was renovated in to one of Ibiza's top hotels in 2013 and here is a beautiful and atmospheric dark night photograph of this hotel:-

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Big Brother The Cool Kids Ibiza Holiday.Mark Byron Twitter,RT by Helen Wood - Enjoying her sorbay. Helen Wood:-

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Big Brother The Cool Kids Ibiza Holiday. Ocean Beach,Ibiza.Spectacular,great fun and entertaining.1.:-

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Big Brother The Cool Kids Ibiza Holiday. Ash,Pav and Steven - Living the dream.Pav Paul Twitter,RT by Steven Goode :-

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Big Brother The Cool Kids Ibiza Holiday.Ocean Beach,Ibiza,Sin Sunday Pool Party,with Special Firework Display,etc,Sunday,21st September,2014. Sin Sunday's are regular attractions.:-

Big Brother The Cool Kids Ibiza Holiday.Helen Wood - Helen Woo Woo @Helen_Wood86 Twitter photograph of The 3 Stooges - Biannca,Kimberly and Helen. 2.:-

HOLLYWOOD COMES TO IBIZA.

Ocean Beach Club,Ibiza,is obviously modelled on the stylish club luxury swimming pools of California and Hollywood,and the famous Esther Williams' spectacular Hollywood Aquamusicals of the 1940s and 1950s - in fact the layout of the Ocean Beach Club,Ibiza,resembles one of the big and spectacular sets used in a big Hollywood film musical of the 1930s-1940s-1950s era with a cast of thousands!

The following photographs will show you what I mean:-

Big Brother The Cool Kids Ibiza Holiday. Ocean Beach Club,Ibiza.Pool Party.:-

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Big Brother The Cool Kids Ibiza Holiday.The design of Ocean Beach,Ibiza,must have been modelled on Beverly Hills Hotel Sand and Pool Club,California,USA,and the spectacular aquatic sets in Esther Williams Hollywood film musicals,etc.1.:-

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Big Brother The Cool Kids Ibiza Holiday. Ocean Beach,Ibiza. Spectacular aero displays! .Sin Sundays.6.:-

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Big Brother The Cool Kids Ibiza Holiday.Esther Williams,1921-2013,made a series of films in the 1940s and early 1950s known as Aquamusicals, which featured spectacular sets and elaborate synchronized swimming and diving,etc 1:-

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Big Brother The Cool Kids Ibiza Holiday.The design of Ocean Beach,Ibiza,must have been modelled on Beverly Hills Hotel Sand and Pool Club and the spectacular aquatic sets in Esther Williams Hollywood film musicals,etc.2.:-

Big Brother The Cool Kids Ibiza Holiday. Ocean Beach,Ibiza.Spectacular,great fun and entertaining.3.:-

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Big Brother The Cool Kids Ibiza Holiday.The design of Ocean Beach,Ibiza,must have been modelled on Beverly Hills Hotel Sand and Pool Club and the spectacular aquatic sets in Esther Williams Hollywood film musicals,etc.3. :-

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ESTHER WILLIAMS.Excerpts of at least some of her spectacular Hollywood Film Aquamusicals can be seen on YOUTUBE :-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQj0Saj3L4s

Big Brother The Cool Kids Ibiza Holiday. Ocean Beach,Ibiza,reminds me of the spectacular film sets of several great Hollywood film musicals from the Golden Age of Hollywood. 1.:-

Big Brother The Cool Kids Ibiza Holiday. Ocean Beach,Ibiza,reminds me of the spectacular film sets of several great Hollywood film musicals with casts of thousands from the Golden Age of Hollywood. Strike Up The Band,Do The Conga :-

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Big Brother The Cool Kids Ibiza Holiday. Helen Wood Twitter - This time last week @CashHarrison,roll on to the next road trip. Tuesday,18th September,2014.:-

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Big Brother The Cool Kids Ibiza Holiday. Kimberly Kisselovich Twitter - Ibiza beach ready thanks to my #MajorLondon05 Bikini,Thursday,11th September,2014.:-

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Big Brother The Cool Kids Ibiza Holiday. Photographic montage tweeted by Helen Wood - Aww look at all my favs.RT by Steven Goode :-

Big Brother The Cool Kids Ibiza Holiday.Kimberly Kisselovich and Steven Goode - #Steverly - At long last! An Ibiza photograph of just Kimberly and Steven together! Great! Friday,12th September,2014.:-

__________________________________________________ ________

Additional photographs after the article below.

__________________________________________________ _____

Complete article:-

KIMBERLY Kisselovich STEVEN Goode are ENGAGED To Be MARRIED. NEWS,Etc.

NEWSFLASH,Tuesday,23th September,2014.Kimberly Kisselovich and Steven Goode have announced that they are now engaged to be MARRIED! Congratulations to Steven and Kimberly - #Steverly!

Kimberly Kisselovich and Steven Goode - Steverly announced their engagement today,but Kimberly tweeted the following tweet yesterday,Monday,22nd September,2014:-

Kimberly Kisselovich @Kimberly_Kisse · 12h

Big news for tomorrow - stay tuned in

������ #bbkimberly ��

And on Wednesday,17th September,2014,Kimberly and Steven were spotted looking at engagement rings in Hatton Garden,London,which had the Daily Star Newspaper speculating that Steverly might be getting engaged soon

And now less than a week later Steven and Kimberly are engaged to be married

Whirlwind Romances - for that is what Steven and Kimberly's relationship is - CAN AND DO WORK OUT - very happily! And I wish Kimberly and Steven all the best for their future together

No doubt,more news on Steven and Kimberly's engagement and relationship will emerge over the coming weeks and months - and I will hopefully report the news

I'm writing all of this in the early hours of Tuesday morning in anticipation that Kimberly and Steven will announce their engagement later on today!!! Only time will tell if they do.

Their engagement is confirmed Steven's Twitter Account:-

Steven Goode Twitter.

Steven Goode retweeted
Daily Star @Daily_Star · 2m

It's official!! Big Brother's Steverly are ENGAGED @stevenjbgoode @Kimberly_Kisse http://dly.st/ZG7JHB pic.twitter.com/HISM0hEJDn

Big Brother's Kimberly Kisselovich and Steven Goode - #Steverly at Hatton Garden,London,looking at engagement rings on Wednesday,17th September,2014. Kimberly tweeted -Big news tommorrow,stay tuned.Monday,22nd September,2014. 3.:-

Big Brother Kimberly Kisselovich and Steven Goode are ENGAGED to be Married! Tuesday,23rd September,2014:-

This report will be re-printed in my KIMBERLY Kisselovich STEVEN Goode H-BOMB Re-United.Temporary Or Permanent? Part 30 Thread,if only for the sakes of completeness and history

EDIT:- Addition-

BB's Steverly are ENGAGED… and having Katie Price style 'wedding of the decade'

YOU heard it here first, folks. It's official! Steverly are ENGAGED.

By Nadia Mendoza / Published 23rd September 2014

Steverly IT'S OFFICIAL: Big Bro's Steven and Kim are now engaged [DS]

The Big Brother lovebirds returned to the house where it all began today, with Steven Goode popping the question to his American beauty.

Bride-to-be Kimberly Kisselovich was tricked into revisiting Elstree Studios with a fake invite to shoot a short video about Big Bruv.

Yet when she was called into the diary room, Steven was there to propose before taking his former co-star into the garden where all their friends and family ran out of the bathroom and bedroom.

Speaking exclusively to Daily Star Online, Steven gushed: "When I was in the house I knew Kimberly was the one I will spend the rest of my life with.

"As cringe as it sounds, it's the truth. Go ahead, reach for the sick bucket, we fell deeply in love.

"We have literally spent every single moment together since leaving the house.

"Kim moved into my parents house and our new place is ready at the end of the month.

"We have fallen more in love each day since leaving the house."

SteverlyBLING: That rock will weigh Kim's hand down [DS]

But don't think is the last you've seen of the starstruck lovers, for they're planning the mother of all weddings.

Helen Wood and Ash Harrison's bezzies are also in talks for a spin-off reality show, which will document their journey before their nuptials right through until the aftermath.

Think Beckham thrones, Romeo and Juliet passion, and of course, The Pricey!

Steven – who said a pre-nup is yet to be decided – revealed: "It will be Katie Price style, of course.

"I always dreamed of a having a Ł1million wedding. There will be huge parties over four days with a massive fireworks display. Watch this space."

When probed over the guestlist, the BB: Power Trip housemate confided: "Danielle, Toya, Matthew and Chris won't be getting an invite to the wedding of the decade.

"I would rather watch paint dry than have those fame-hungry peasants there."

And when quizzed over the haters waggling their 'it's a publicity stunt' fingers, the entrepreneur rubbished accusations as "bulls***".

He told us: "Isn't is obvious how we are together? To all the doubters, Steverly are here to stay.

"We have amazing friends, family and fans who believe in us and will continue to follow our journey. We are so grateful for all the support."

Steven continued: "Previous BB couples may have been doomed, but they are not Steverly.

"Kim and I will spend the rest of our lives together… and be the only couple in BB history to be genuine and together forever.

"We've already discussed children and they could be on the cards next year. I want seven, although not sure Kim is too pleased about that (although I think I can convince her)."

And it seems the've been getting plenty of practice, with Two-Second Steven dishing the dirt.

He explained: "Two-Second Steven was two-hour Steven in the house, and is now four-hour Steven. No problems in that department.

"They don't call me the trunk for no reason." Okaaay, little bit #TMI there, babes.

Anyhoo, better go buy a hat for the big day, then.

Link to the Daily Star Newspaper Steverly - Kimberly Kisselovich and Steven Goode Engagement Article,Tuesday,23rd September,2014:-

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/tv/big-br...-of-the-decade

Additional photographs :-

Big Brother's Kimberly Kisselovich and Steven Goode - #Steverly at the National Reality Television Awards = NRTA 2014,Monday night,22nd September,2014. Kimberly and Steven just less than a day away from announcing their engagement. 4.:-

-----------------------------------------------------------

Big Brother Kimberly Kisselovich and Steven Goode - #Steverly Engagement.Helen Wood Twitter photograph - What a bellxxxx.Tuesday,23rd September,2014.Ash Harrison having a joke :-

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Big Brother Kimberly Kisselovich and Steven Goode - #Steverly Engagement.Helen Wood Twitter photograph - Annnnd she's off.Tuesday,23rd September,2014. Biannca doing a flash at the engagement party? :-

--------------------------------------------------------------
Big Brother Kimberly Kisselovich and Steven Goode-#Steverly Engagement.Helen Wood Twitter photograph - Me & the bride.Tuesday,23rd September,2014 :-

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Big Brother Kimberly Kisselovich and Steven Goode - #Steverly Engagement.Helen Wood Twitter photograph - Love these birds.Tuesday,23rd September,2014.Helen,Lynne Goode and Biannca at the engagement party :-

Big Brother Diary Room Steven Goode and Kimberly Kisselovich - #Steverly Engagement photograph of Pav,Ash,Kimberly,Steven,Helen and Biannca.Tuesday,23rd September,2014 :-

Yeah,real hot! -

Marilyn Monroe quote

Facts

Last edited by KADENACY; 26-09-2014 at 07:27 AM.
Old 25-09-2014, 11:40 PM #80
self-oscillating

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky
BB19: Sian

self-oscillating

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky
BB19: Sian

not sure if your post was long enough

Last edited by bitontheslide; 25-09-2014 at 11:40 PM.
bitontheslide is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 12:07 AM #81

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):
Default KIMBERLY Kisselovich STEVEN Goode H-BOMB Re-United.Temporary Or Permanent? Part 31.

KIMBERLY Kisselovich STEVEN Goode H-BOMB Re-United.Temporary Or Permanent? Part 31.

Big Brother The Cool Kids Ibiza Holiday,Part 5.......final look - is it?

NOTE:I'll do this Ibiza report,then I'll try to bring this thread up to date with all the other things that have been going on in the lives of Kimberly,Steven,Helen and all them.......This is going to be yet another long post.......

NOTE:Er.......Part 32 of this Thread will hopefully bring the story of Kimberly,Steven and all them up to date. I've decided to split this post into at least two parts.

A FURTHER NOTE RELATING TO THE WRITING OF THIS POST The writing of this long,long post is proving to be a swine! Did I say I was splitting this post? Yes I did. You are restricted to using 90 images per post,including smilies - I ended up with 149 images,I tried to get it down to 90 and ended up with 120! I'm not prepared to sacrifice any more images in this Part 31. I'm lucky that I didn't keep to my original plan with just one up to date post - I would have been way above the image count! Probably triple or more than what it is now!
So it's going to be a multi-part post after all

NOTE:Even though I had heard the Ibiza holiday resort mentioned many times over the years,I knew next to nothing about it until I started doing these Big Brother The Cool Kids Ibiza Holiday reports which have proved to be educational for me and a real eye-opener - Ibiza is a fabulous place. In the words of Ash Harrison "Absolutely fantastic.".......and "The best place in the world."

Steven Goode Twitter.

Steven Goode @stevenjbgoode · Sep 12

I will twist it, rip it off, cook it and ship it to Germany! @Kimberly_Kisse telling me off! #ihavebeentold

Both Steven and Kimberly do have a sense of humour.
------------------------------------------------------------
Steven Goode retweeted

Susie Gennoe @SusieGennoe · Aug 22

@stevenjbgoode hey Steven what does the queen do before parliament starts? She "opens it"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Big Brother The Cool Kids Ibiza Holiday. Steven Goode floating his boat and having fun in the Blue Marlin Swimming Pool,Ibiza.:-

__________________________________________________ ______

Big Brother Biannca.The Real Bianncalake @Bianncajo Twitter.Biannca,Kimberly and Helen in a Ibiza silly selfie. 1.:-

__________________________________________________ ___
Big Brother The Cool Kids Ibiza Holiday.Helen Wood Twitter - Loving my Kimono today.Thank you @Leebylous they're all gorgeous XXX.:-

__________________________________________________ _________

Mark Byron Twitter of Wednesday,10th September,2014:-
I'm in the pool on my own!! Steve, Kim, Pav and Biannca are all asleep!!! Helen and Ash are out on the bevvies.
Big Brother The Cool Kids Ibiza Holiday. Mark Byron Twitter photograph of Mark in the Blue Marlin Hotel-Villa swimming pool - Happy Wednesday! Wednesday,10th September,2014.:-

Big Brother The Cool Kids Ibiza Holiday. The Real Bianncalake Twitter RT - Biannca and Mark. I Mark and B Twitter.:-

Big Brother The Cool Kids Ibiza Holiday.Hotel Bahia was re-named Ocean Beach Hotel in 2012,was renovated in to one of Ibiza's top hotels in 2013 and here is a beautiful and atmospheric dark night photograph of this hotel.2.:-

Big Brother The Cool Kids Ibiza Holiday. Helen Wood Twitter photograph of Helen and Biannca with Chelsey Anne and Angel.:-

Big Brother The Cool Kids Ibiza Holiday. Cafe Mambo,Ibiza RT of Evelyn Flynn Twitter photograph - Don't want this week to end #MamboIbiza #Sunset #Ibiza #AmazingWeek. Tuesday,30th September,2014.:-

Big Brother The Cool Kids Ibiza Holiday.The Real Bianncalake Twitter photograph - Biannca,Kimberly and Mark in Ibiza.:-

__________________________________________________ _______

Big Brother The Cool Kids Ibiza Holiday. Cafe Mambo,Ibiza - A beautiful and stunning sunset complete with a silhouette of a boat and passengers.Cafe Mambo Twitter,Tuesday,30th September,2014. : -

Big Brother The Cool Kids Ibiza Holiday. Cafe Mambo,Ibiza. Half Moon Hunni Twitter - Trying to make these moments last forever. Tuesday,30th September,2014.: -
Big Brother The Cool Kids Ibiza Holiday. Cafe Mambo,Ibiza Twitter - Picture of the recent #Ibiza storms,Tuesday,30th September,2014. Sheet lightning lighting up the whole area. Spectacular! : -.

Big Brother The Cool Kids Ibiza Holiday. Ash Harrison Twitter - @Mamboibiza. Such a colourful sunset tonight at Cafe Mambo. Need to be back there.:-

Big Brother The Cool Kids Ibiza Holiday. Cafe Mambo,Ibiza,Twitter photograph of the nightclub interior,Tuesday,30th September,2014. Beautiful light show.: -

Big Brother UK 15 2014 The Cool Kids Ibiza Holiday. Café Mambo Nightclub logo,Ibiza. The Cool Kids went there on Thursday night,11th September,2014.: -

Big Brother The Cool Kids Ibiza Holiday. Ocean Beach,Ibiza.Spectacular and atmospheric photograph of Ocean Beach. Pool Party.: -

Back to the great,spectacular and classic Hollywood Film Musicals again,including the Esther Williams Aquamusicals.

Big Brother The Cool Kids Ibiza Holiday.Esther Williams,1921-2013,made a series of films in the 1940s and early 1950s known as aquamusicals, which featured spectacular sets and elaborate synchronized swimming and diving,etc.2.: -.

BigBrother The Cool Kids Ibiza Holiday The Real Bianncalake Bianncajo Twitter-Biannca Helen Ash Pavandeep Ocean Beach Ibiza RT by AshHarrison:-

Big Brother The Cool Kids Ibiza Holiday Wayne Lineker Twitter-Big Brother Beach Helen, Biannca ,Wayne, Pavandeep and Ash,Friday,12thSeptember,2014:-

__________________________________________________ __

Big Brother The Cool Kids Ibiza Holiday. Kimberly Kisselovich Twitter photograph - Ibiza baby! Getting my tan on ☺️☺️����#bbibiza #bbfamily #coolkids. I love the colours of Kimberly's bathing costume .: -.

__________________________________________________ _

Big Brother The Cool Kids Ibiza Holiday. Helen Wood Twitter - Loved Ocean Beach so much!!!! Biannca,Helen & Mark.Waaaa get me back. Tweeted Saturday,13th September,2014:-

Big Brother The Cool Kids Ibiza Holiday. Ocean Beach,Ibiza.Spectacular,great fun and entertaining.Sunset Garden Roof.2.: -

Big Brother The Cool Kids Ibiza Holiday. Ocean Beach,Ibiza,reminds me of the spectacular film sets of several great Hollywood film musicals with casts of thousands from the Golden Age of Hollywood. Million Dollar Mermaid.: -.

Big Brother The Cool Kids Ibiza Holiday The Real Bianncalake Twitter photograph Helen and Biannca with two unknown girl fans - the girl in the gold top is gorgeous :-

Big Brother The Cool Kids Ibiza Holiday. Esther Williams was the star of several Hollywood Aquamusicals,most if not all of which were spectacular,and were major influences on places like Ocean Beach Club,Ibiza.:-

Big Brother The Cool Kids Ibiza Holiday Kimberly Kisselovich Twitter photograph-Me home photos Biannaca playing around with Pav :-

Big Brother The Cool Kids Ibiza Holiday.A photograph of the Broadway Melody number,with a cast of thousands,from the classic Singing In The Rain film musical which can equal the colour and spectacle of Ocean Beach Cub,Ibiza :-

Big Brother The Cool Kids Ibiza Holiday. Ocean Beach,Ibiza.Spectacular,great fun and entertaining.Hed Kandi entertainment and music party. Beautiful and atmospheric lighting for the dark night times. 4.:-

Big Brother The Cool Kids Ibiza Holiday.Spectacular party in an Ibiza nightclub :-

Big Brother The Cool Kids Ibiza Holiday. A great and happy photograph of the great gang - Helen Wood,Steven Goode,Kimberly Kisselovich,Biannca Lake,Pavandeep Paul,Ash Harrison & Mark Byron.Ibiza,September,2014 .:-

CHRISTMAS COMES BUT ONCE A YEAR - BUT SOMETIMES IT COMES MORE THAN ONCE!

Pav Paul Twitter,RT by Steven Goode:-

Steven Goode retweeted Saturday,13th September,2014.

Pav Paul @pavyp · Sep 13 Singing christmas songs on our road trip home!!�� @stevenjbgoode @Bianncajo Kimberly Kisselovich.

And here is a great selection of wonderful Christmas songs! :-

SANTA CLAUS IS COMING TO TOWN,The Crystals.

ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS YOU,Samantha Mumba.

DRIVING HOME FOR CHRISTMAS,Chris Rea.

I BELIEVE IN FATHER CHRISTMAS,Greg Lake.

HAPPY XMAS WAR IS OVER,John Lennon.

GOD REST YE MERRY GENTLEMAN,Bing Crosby.

THE TWELVE DAYS OF CHRISTMAS,Tina,Nancy,Frank Jnr & Frank Sinatra.

FROSTY THE SNOWMAN,The Ronettes.

CHRISTMAS NIGHT IN HARLEM,Jack Teagarden & Johnny Mercer.

WONDERFUL CHRISTMASTIME,Paul McCartney.
.......and so on.

The Sinatra Family Wish You A Merry Christmas. Album,Tina,Frank Snr,Nancy and Frank Jnr,a classy Christmas album - includes special Sinatra versions of The Twelve Days Of Christmas and The Bells of Christmas - Greensleeves.:-

----------------------------------------

Christmas Night In Harlem,Jack Teagarden & Johnny Mercer,with Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra - A wonderful,atmospheric,musically witty,novelty-Christmas song-record.: -

-------------------------------------------
The Phil Spector Christmas Album,A Christmas Gift For You.From Phil Spector - A wonderful,legendary and classic Christmas music album.:-

Paul McCartney,Wonderful Christmastime - A beautiful,atmospheric Christmas song-record written,performed,produced and arranged by the music genius,Sir Paul McCartney. 1.:-

Big Brother The Cool Kids Ibiza Holiday.Helen Wood Twitter - What's your MOST favourite thing about #Christmas.......I can't wait for the Christmas markets!!! Sunday,28th September,2014:-

Cheer up - There is only - at the time of this writing - 77 days to Christmas 2014 and counting,QV:-

YOUR CHRISTMAS COUNTDOWN:-

http://www.yourchristmascountdown.com/

Big Brother Kimberly Kisselovich & Steven Goode - #Steverly #Open It #Love #Together #Forever.:-

TO BE CONTINUED IN PART 32.

Yeah,real hot! -

Marilyn Monroe quote

Facts

Last edited by KADENACY; 12-10-2014 at 08:17 PM.
Old 11-10-2014, 12:12 AM #82

Marsh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 12:30 AM #83
Likes cars that go boom

Likes cars that go boom

Not many of ste and kim together are there?
Old 11-10-2014, 12:57 AM #84

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):
Default KIMBERLY Kisselovich STEVEN Goode H-BOMB Re-United.Temporary Or Permanent? Part 32.

KIMBERLY Kisselovich STEVEN Goode H-BOMB Re-United.Temporary Or Permanent? Part 32.

Steven Goode Twitter RT:-

Steven Goode retweeted

Alyssa ⚓ @schella24 · Sep 8
when opportunity knocks on your door #OpenIt

Big Brother.Kimberly Kisselovich is quite a philosopher - Do it now. Sometimes 'later' becomes 'never'. Kimberly Kisselovich Twitter. Kimberly is right - that's why I'm doing this post right now!!! :-

__________________________________________________ ____

Big Brother Kimberly Kisselovich Twitter - I am so in love with this MARQUE! @Owkay Clothing - like my Beanie Hat ?.Monday,15th September,2014.:-

Big Brother Kimberly Kisselovich Twitter - First day of my detox!!! Wohoo! Go team #KissFitt. I wish I could remove that white-out area,then we could get a clear view of Kimberly's beautiful face.Sunday,14th September,2014.:-

Detox or no detox,Kimberly went to the Big Brother Wrap Party the following day,and I bet she was boozing - and rightly so!!!

Big Brother Kimberly Kisselovich RT of Beauty Heaven UK Twitter - How beautiful are @Kimberly_Kisse blushed lips! Tuesday,16th September,2014.: -

Big Brother Kimberly Kisselovich Twitter - Amazing time @BeautyHeavenUK make sure to follow them!! Thanks so much.Tuesday,16th September,2014.: -

Big Brother UK Wrap Party,The Gilgamesh Studio,Monday,15th September,2014.Ash Harrison Twitter - Me and Helen Wood in Camden Town,London,waiting for the gang to arrive! : -

Big Brother UK Wrap Party,The Gilgamesh Studio,Monday,15th September,2014.Ash Harrison Twitter - Stood at the bar seeing these two laughing loads outside.Well making me smile,Mark Byron & Helen Wood:-

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Big Brother UK Wrap Party,The Gilgamesh Studio,Monday,15th September,2014.Ash Harrison Twitter - Me,Mark Byron and Helen Wood at the @Big Brother UK Wrap Party last night. Tweeted on Tuesday,16th September,2014.: -

Big Brother UK Wrap Party September 2014 - Kimberly part of Steverly ready for the Wrap Party,Monday,15h September-Tuesday,16th September,2014.New eyelashes and hairstyle,Kimberly looks beautiful .: -

Big Brother UK Wrap Party September 2014 - Steven part of Steverly ready for the Wrap Party,Monday,15h September-Tuesday,16th September,2014. Steven looks smart and handsome .:- .

Steven Goode Twitter:-

Steven Goode @stevenjbgoode · Sep 15

On my way to the bbuk party! How amazing does @kimberly_kisse dress look??? #luckyman.

Big Brother UK Wrap Party September 2014 - Kimberly and Steven - Steverly ready for the Wrap Party,Monday,15h September-Tuesday,16th September,2014. Kimberly looks absolutely beautiful-WOW! :-

Big Brother UK Wrap Party,The Gilgamesh Studio,Monday,15th September,2014.: -

Steven Goode retweeted
Kirsty Baker @KirstyBaker82 · Sep 15

Nice to meet you @stevenjbgoode xx

Big Brother UK Wrap Party 2014. Steven Goode with Kirsty Baker.1.:-

Steven Goode retweeted
Kirsty Baker @KirstyBaker82 · Sep 15

Slightly concerned about this one ha!!.

Big Brother UK Wrap Party 2014. Steven Goode with Kirsty Baker.2.:-

Steven Goode retweeted
Daily Star @Daily_Star · Sep 16

It looks like last night's #BigBrother wrap party was a hotbed of feuds @stevenjbgoode @MatthewDavies__ "Watch your mouth ",Steven Goode threatens Matthew after wrap showdown.

This Steven Goode RT is referring to the very misguided and wrong Danielle McMahon:-

Steven Goode retweeted
ste white @YOLO_WO · Sep 16

Steven Goode (@stevenjbgoode) on Twitter @CLASSICFOX looooool she is not right in the head big brother shud not let mentally ill people join the show!!!

Steven Goode retweeted

Mirror TV @MirrorTV · Sep 17
.@Helen_Wood86 and Danielle McMahon's (@CLASSICFOX) Twitter spat gets BRUTAL http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/h...witter-4276275

Big Brother Steven Goode Twitter RT - Daily Mirror Mirror TV Helen Wood and Danielle McMahon's Twitter Spat gets brutal.Wednesday,17th September,2014:-

Helen Wood referring to the very misguided and wrong Danielle McMahon - 'Mrs Doye:-

Helly Woo Woo @Helen_Wood86 · Sep 15

Said Hiiiiiiii to mrs Doyle (sarcastic) she wondered off with her rosemary beads, don't think she likes my me ����
and my perfume.

Steven Goode @stevenjbgoode · Sep 17

This says it all doesn't it Helly Woo Woo (@Helen_Wood86) on Twitter @CashHarrison? At least the public see her for who she really is now. #tit

Helly Woo Woo (@Helen_Wood86) on Twitter

The latest Tweets from Helly Woo Woo (@Helen_Wood86). Always the loudest one in the room, Winner of Big brother 2014 powertrip. Contact Vickie @ whitemanag...

Big Brother Steven Goode Twitter. Most people rightly agree with Helen Wood, Steven Goode and Ash Harrison about their correct attitude towards the very misguided Danielle McHahon:-

Steven Goode @stevenjbgoode · Sep 16

Nice to see you Christopher Hall (@chrishall9011) on Twitter & @ashleighcoyle22 - despite differences, very dignified. I really have gained respect for you. Good luck x

Meanwhile,back at the Big Brother UK Wrap Party.......:-

Kimberly Kisselovich Twitter:-

Big Brother UK Wrap Party 2014. Kimberly Kisselovich RT of Chloe May @ChloeMFisher Twitter tweet and photographs - Wrap party antics with Liam Bolton,Biannca Lake,Chloe May. 1.:-

Big Brother UK Wrap Party 2014. Kimberly Kisselovich RT of Chloe May @ChloeMFisher Twitter tweet and photographs - Wrap party antics with Kimberly Kisselovich,Chloe May. 2.:-

Kimberly Kisselovich @Kimberly_Kisse · Sep 17

Great meeting you at the @bbuk wrap party!! @kelliefmaloney ����

Big Brother UK Wrap Party 2014. Kimberly Kisselovich meeting with Kellie Maloney at the wrap party:-

-------------------------------------------------------------
Big Brother UK Wrap Party 2014. Kimberly Kisselovich with Sophie Maloney:-

Big Brother UK Wrap Party 2014. Kimberly Kisselovich getting together with Lauren Goodger and Stephanie Pratt:-

Big Brother UK Wrap Party 2014. Kimberly Kisselovich RT of Jade George,Helen Wood and Kimberly Kisselovich photograph. Jade George @jadepkgeorge:-

The Real Bianncalake @Bianncajo · The Real Bianncalake on Twitter: "Bb and cbb wrap party tomorrow whooop whooop can't wait to see everyone!"

Bb and cbb wrap party tomorrow whooop whooop can't wait to see everyone!

Big Brother UK Wrap Party 2014. The Real Bianncalake RT of Becky Watson tweet and photograph of Biannca and Becky - Dancing with the most entertaining housemate of the summer! @Bianncajo:-

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Big Brother UK Wrap Party 2014. The Real Bianncalake Twitter photograph of Zoe Birkett and Biannca:-

Big Brother UK Wrap Party 2014. The Real Bianncalake RT of Zoe Birkett Twitter Selfie Photograph of Biannca,Pavandeep,Zoe and Pauline:-

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Big Brother UK Wrap Party 2014. The Real Bianncalake Twitter photographs and tweet - Jale was completely slack at getting any photographs of last night,but did manage some today however! Winston,Jale,Marlon,Chris Hall,Biannca. 1.:-

Big Brother UK Wrap Party 2014. The Real Bianncalake Twitter photographs and tweet - Jale was completely slack at getting any photographs of last night,but did manage some today however! Jale and Chris Hall. 2.:-

Big Brother UK Wrap Party 2014.Mark Byron Twitter -

If anyone tries to kick off or start anything tonight they are getting launched. Just have fun with who you want to have fun with. Simples.

Big Brother UK Wrap Party 2014. Mark Byron Twitter photograph of Camden Market,London.Tuesday,16th September,2014:-

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Tamara Stewart-Wood Twitter:-

Mark Byron Official retweeted
Tamara Stewart-Wood @Tamara_stewartw · Sep 15

Soooo last night quickly escalated!! �� My head hurts. @MrMarkByron @RicciGuarnaccio @The_JamesJordan #itsawrap

Big Brother UK Wrap Party 2014. Mark Byron RT of Tamara Stewart-Wood Twitter and photograph - Ricci Guarnaccio,Tamara Stewart-Wood,Mark Byron and James Jordan.:-

Big Brother UK Wrap Party 2014. Pavandeep Paul Twitter photograph of a beautiful Range Rover - his Range Rover ? En route to Wrap party!!! :-

Big Brother UK Wrap Party 2014. Pavandeep Paul Twitter photograph of Pav and the delicious Stephanie Pratt : :-

STEPHANIE PRATT Twitter Tweet.

As you know,Stephanie had a fling with George Gilbey,Stephanie left the Celebrity Big Brother House,then George had a fling with Edele,which apparently really annoyed Stephanie,hence the Twitter tweet below.

I cannot resist this quite amusing Stephanie Pratt tweet....... :-

Stephanie Pratt @stephaniepratt · Sep 12

Still haven't picked an outfit for tonight's #CBB finale!!!! Need something cute for when I see my ex-husband & his new wife Edele.

Big Brother UK Wrap Party 2014. Pavandeep Paul RT of Ricci Guarnaccio Twitter of Pav and Ricci photograph - Great meeting you the other day lad.And you lad. Thursday,18th September,2014.:-

Big Brother UK Wrap Party 2014. Pavandeep Paul @pavyp Twitter photograph of Tamara Stewart-Wood and Pav.:-

Big Brother UK Wrap Party 2014. Winston Showan RT of Marlon Wallen Twitter photograph of Winston and Marlon,catching up after last night's wrap party.:-

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Big Brother UK Wrap Party 2014. Winston Showan RT of Chris R.Wright Twitter photograph of Winston and Chris - Dreamboats.......though I may be more of an inflatable raft .:-

Big Brother UK Wrap Party 2014.Winston Showan Twitter photograph of Winston and Ashleigh Coyle - Good time last,great to catch up with everyone!. KADENACY replies - But not with Tamara Stewart-Wood .:-

Big Brother UK Wrap Party 2014.Winston Showan Wrap party. It's a wrap what! Instagram

Big Brother UK Wrap Party 2014. Winston Showan Twitter Instagram Photograph-Film Video:-

http://instagram.com/p/tAQfx5n7Nf/

NOTE:-

Winston_Showan retweeted
Emma/Ian @24Hr_PRPeople · Oct 2

Congratulations to our client @Winston_Showan on landing a ��role in a big new reality series!

Big Brother Winston Showan Ibiza Reality Television Show Twitter - IBIZA WHAT! Teashirt. Ibiza baby! :-

Big Brother Winston Showan is currently filming in IBIZA of all places a television reality series,Wednesday,8th October,2014. Been asked to be co-pilot,everyone's in safe hands what! IBIZA! tweet :-

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Big Brother Winston Showan Ibiza Reality Television Show Twitter - At the cockpit controls of the aeroplane.......Touchdown! :-

Big Brother Winston Showan Ibiza Reality Television Show Twitter - Ibiza Sandy Beach! Winston with friends.:-

Big Brother UK 15 2014 Power Couple Kimberly Kisselovich and Steven Goode - #Steverly. Kimberly - "Enjoying lunch with my hubby",Thursday,14th August,2014.NOW FUTURE OFFICIAL HUBBY!
:-

Kimberly Alexis Kisselovich is beautiful,decent,sexy,intelligent and a right turn on!.......a nd Steven Goode,as he says himself,is a Lucky Man

TO BE CONTINUED IN PART 33.

Yeah,real hot! -

Marilyn Monroe quote

Facts

Old 11-10-2014, 01:02 AM #85
Likes cars that go boom

Likes cars that go boom

Has kim got a new face?
Old 11-10-2014, 01:05 AM #86
Ż\_(ツ)_/Ż

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

Ż\_(ツ)_/Ż

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

good god these posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saph View Post
You're giving me a million reasons about a million reasons

Shaun is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 02:04 AM #87

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash

A lot of effort has gone into this.
Black Dagger is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 09:42 AM #88

Favourites (more):
BB18: Raph
BB16: Nick

Favourites (more):
BB18: Raph
BB16: Nick

Can't wait until 2015 when not a single person posts or reports anything about these twats.
Jamesy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 09:43 AM #89

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB21: Shane Jenek

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB21: Shane Jenek

Can't you just post the pictures?
Old 11-10-2014, 02:52 PM #90

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):
Default Kimberly And Steven - Steverly Questions And Answers.

Kimberly And Steven - Steverly Questions And Answers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kizzy View Post
Not many of ste and kim together are there.?
Kizzy. Hello. I've been thinking exactly the same thing myself for a few weeks myself,too,especially in regard to the Ibiza reports. I've only seen
one photograph of Kimberly and Steven together on their own in Ibiza! And I posted the photograph in Part 30.
There are several photographs of Kimberly,Steven,Biannca and all them,
photographs of Steven on his own,and with others and photographs of
Kimberly on her own,and with others. It could be that Kimberly and the girls
hung out with each other,while the boys did the same among themselves
for at least some of the time. This decreased the chances of Ibiza Steven and
Kimberly on their own together photographs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kizzy View Post
Has kim got a new face?
I think Kimberly likes to experiment with different makeups,eyebrows,lipsticks,etc,so her basically beautiful looks varies with
different cosmetic applications,etc. Plus the fact that different lighting
conditions,camera lenses,angles,focusing,film colour and digital colour
variations,etc,can and do alter the appearance of a person This
is one of the fascinating things about Kimberly

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiamPRW View Post
Can't you just post the pictures?
Hello LiamPRW. With respect,I am not being clever,sarcastic,or whatever,I'm
just stating reality:-
If I posted photographs of whatever without captions it would beg many questions as to what the contents of the photographs are,is,etc

Example: What are these EXACTLY? (the exact *answer is at the bottom of this post-page - just in case you don't know :-

I always try to avoid ambiguity,and so I post Twitter postings,photographs,
news items,etc,because it's the best way to inform people,via the Internet,about whatever subject that you want to know about

PART 33 of -

KIMBERLY Kisselovich STEVEN Goode H-BOMB Hydrogen Bomb Re-United.Temporary Or Permanent?

is coming up very shortly .......Posting three big posts in less than twenty-four hours is unusual for me - it is on this Forum anyway

Foden S24 Sabrina 8E7/26 Two Stroke Rigid Eight Arrow Tanker Lorries.Beautiful lorries

I'm a Motor Vehicle Enthusiast by the way

Yeah,real hot! -

Marilyn Monroe quote

Facts

Last edited by KADENACY; 12-10-2014 at 08:27 PM.
Old 11-10-2014, 02:53 PM #91
-

-

gross
Fetch The Bolt Cutters is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 02:57 PM #92

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):
Default KIMBERLY Kisselovich STEVEN Goode H-BOMB Re-United.Temporary Or Permanent? Part 33.

KIMBERLY Kisselovich STEVEN Goode H-BOMB Re-United.Temporary Or Permanent? Part 33.

Big Brother Kimberly Kisselovich Philosophical Slogans On Twitter.Here is one of many - Being glamorous is about strength and confidence. It's black & white - dramatic.You have to be strong. Catherine Zeta-Jones.:-

Big Brother's Kimberly Kisselovich and Steven Goode - #Steverly at Hatton Garden,London,looking at engagement rings on Wednesday,17th September,2014. 1.:-

Big Brother Kimberly Kisselovich Philosophical Slogans On Twitter.Here is one of many - Never argue with stupid people,they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.Free your mind and think. Mark Twain.:-

----------------------------------------------------------------

Big Brother Kimberly Kisselovich RT of LoveLite UK Twitter - Absolute pleasure having Steven Goode in for Cosmetic teeth whitening and seeing Kimberly Kisselovich once again. Friday,19th September,2014.:-

Big Brother Kimberly Kisselovich Philosophical Slogans On Twitter.Here is one of many - Making Waves.You don't get into something to test the waters,you go into things to make waves.Friday,19th September,2014.:-

BIRTHDAY*

Big Brother Steven Goode. Lynne Goode @lynneegoode Mother of four wonderful kids!!! ,Watford,the home of Scammell Lorries Ltd**,England - It was her birthday on Friday,19th September,2014.:-

----------------------------------------------------
Big Brother Steven Goode. Lynne Goode Twitter birthday tweet and photograph - Look what my family bought me @stevenjbgoode @Kimberly_Kisse @Charlieegoode @BenGoode @SammiGoode . Everything is coming up with flowers! :-

------------------------------------------------------

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE MOST INCREDIBLE MUM. THANK YOU SO MUCH 4 EVERYTHING - LOVE YOU @lynneegoode ����❤️- ALL SHOW THE LOVE XXXXX

Happy Birthday to @lynneegoode - love you and your family so much and hope your looking forward to all that is to come this year �� xxxxxxxxx

*Birthday,The Beatles,The White Album.

**Yes,I've just got mention the magnificent and world-famous Scammell lorries,1922-1988,made in a factory at Tolpits Lane,Watford :-

Big Brother.**Scammell The Load Movers From Watford,Nick Georgano,a history of Scammell Lorries,Watford - also the home of Steven Goode and his family. Scammell Contractor 6x4 Heavy Haulage Ballast Road Locomotive of A.L.E. photograph.2.S. :-

NOTE:Some members of the GOODE FAMILY and/or some of their friends might have worked at Scammell Lorries,Tolpits Lane,Watford - now the home of the NATIONAL LOTTERY!

Kimberly Kisselovich @Kimberly_Kisse · Sep 20

By far the best fan video made of @stevenjbgoode and I. Thank you so much xxx http://youtu.be/Xwsd5MV10qU via @YouTube

#Steverly.

Big Brother Kimberly Kisselovich Twitter - Here is a quick peek from my calendar coming out soon! Sugarbabes.com and debbi clark. Saturday,20th September,2014.

NOTE: I do not think that the ThisIsBigBrother Forums Index Website will allow me to publish the above peek nude photograph of Kimberly.......a great shame.

Big Brother Kimberly Kisselovich Philosophical Slogans On Twitter.Here is one of many - "Oh goodness, people still think that being sexy and intelligent are mutually exclusive....they can kiss my ......." Beautiful girl!!!

NOTE: Again,I do not think that the ThisIsBigBrother Forums Index Website will allow me to publish the above semi-nude photograph of Kimberly.......a great shame,again. Certain so-called 'decency' laws are farcical,absurd and wrong!

Big Brother Kimberly Kisselovich Philosophical Slogans On Twitter.Here is one of many - Thieves on Twitter. Comparison is the thief of joy,Theodore Roosevelt.:-

Morning #KissFitt lets kick start this week!! Xx any questions at kissfitt@gmail.com

Big Brother Kimberly Kisselovich Twitter - Morning #KissFitt lets kick start this week!! Xx any questions at kissfitt@gmail.com Monday,22nd September,2014. Kimberly looks so American in this photograph - and very attractive! :-

Big Brother Kimberly and Steven - Steverly. Steven Goode RT of Joey Essex @Niamh_24 - Twitter photograph of a photograph of Steverly being used as a background photograph for a computer keyboard. Kimberly looks GORGEOUS!!! :-

NATIONAL REALITY TELEVISION AWARDS - NRTA.

I ONLY HAVE EYES FOR YOU.

Big Brother's Kimberly Kisselovich and Steven Goode - #Steverly at the National Reality Television Awards = NRTA 2014,Monday night,22nd September,2014. I Only Have Eyes For You*. 3.:-

I ONLY HAVE EYES FOR YOU*,an absolutely great old classic love song,written for the great Warner Brothers,Busby Berkeley-directed,Hollywood film musical,Dames,by Al Dubin (words) and Harry Warren (music) and sung by Dick Powell to Ruby Keeler in this film.Written in 1934,I Only Have Eyes For You has since been recorded and sung by Art Garfunkel (of Simon & Garfunkel fame),Frank Sinatra,Ella Fitzgerald,Rod Stewart,Doris Day,etc.

DAMES (1934),I Only Have Eyes For You,4.50 excerpt,where you will see the spectacular Step Bridges and Revolving Wheel set and loads of girl dancers,plus Ruby Keeler,and later on Dick Powell actually singing the song.NOTE THE BIG BROTHER EYE at 2:29!!! YOUTUBE:-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftKvfX9ciB0

And here is the full length version,at 10.17:-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tR3K1L9owI

Ella Fitzgerald,I Only Have Eyes For You,arranged by the superlative Nelson Riddle,and accompanied by his orchestra - A real swinging arrangement, YOUTUBE:-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UWmgsgMi0Q

So excited to attend the @RealityTVAwards with my man @stevenjbgoode ����������

Really enjoyed the @RealityTVAwards last night @stevenjbgoode #HappyMonday

Big Brother UK 15 2014 Housemate Ash Harrison was also at the National Reality Television Awards - NRTA,on Monday night,22nd September,2014.:-

Big Brother UK 15 2014 Winner Helen Wood was at the National Reality Television Awards - NRTA,on Monday night,22nd September,2014.:-

Big Brother Kimberly Kisselovich RT of Joey Essex @Niamh_24 Twitter - On the red carpet at the National Reality Television Awards,Steven Goode,Kimberly Kisselovich,Ash Harrison,Helen Wood,Monday,22nd September,2014. 1.:-

Big Brother's Bit On The Side-Bit On The Psych - BBBOTS-BBBOTP presenter's Rylan Clark and Luisa Zissman at the National Reality Television Awards - NRTA,on Monday night,22nd September,2014.:-

Big Brother.Ashleigh Coyle Twitter - National Reality Television Awards Winners List - Best Female Personality is Ashleigh Coyle of Big Brother UK 15.Best Social Experiment Television Show 2014 is Big Brother UK.:-

Big Brother Ashleigh Coyle,winner of the National Reality Television Awards Best Female Personality 2014,Monday,22nd September,2014.:-

Big Brother Ashleigh Coyle Twitter - After winning #BestFemalePersonality at the @RealityTVAwards I'm celebrating, starting with my gorgeous @BlingBottle��. KADENACY - For me,Ashleigh is better looking without makeup usually :-

Big Brother Kimberly Kisselovich Twitter Photograph.KADENACY - Ash,Helen,Kimberly and Steven at the National Reality Television Awards,Monday,22nd September,2014. Lighter shades of lipstick suits Kimberly better :-

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Big Brother Ashleigh Coyle and Dr.Leah Totton - Just any great excuse to publish a photograph of the divine Leah.Ashleigh is good looking,but Leah is WOW! Leah is one of my special Dream Girls :-

KIMBERLY KISSELOVICH,HELEN WOOD AND BIANNCA LAKE GO TO POLAND FOR COSMETIC SURGERY.

Wednesday,24th September,2014.

Helen Wood Twitter:-

Helly Woo Woo @Helen_Wood86 · Sep 24

Here we goooo ��✈️@Bianncajo @Kimberly_Kisse

I've heard it all, @Bianncajo has just asked me if Mississippi is in Czechoslovakia ��

Trains Planes & Automobiles*, all with a filthy stinking hangover ���� @Bianncajo @Kimberly_Kisse

NOTE:-
*I'll be doing my own version on this theme further on in this thread: Please QV the 3rd and 4th photographs in PART 34.

Helly Woo Woo @Helen_Wood86 · Sep 25

Yeeey I'm aliiiiiiiiive (bad news for some of you��) feel like I've been ran over by a steam roller but other than that, all is gooood ��

Helen Wood RT:-

Big Brother Kimberly Kisselovich. Helen Wood RT of Kimberly Kisselovich Twitter photograph - Rock star hospital selfie xx #Bianncajo #Helen_Wood86 so happy we are all happy and healthy!! Thursday,25th September,2014.:-

Helly Woo Woo @Helen_Wood86 · Sep 25

Getting on a morning flight feeling like this should be fun, talk about running before we can even walk���� @Bianncajo @Kimberly_Kisse

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Big Brother Helen Wood-Helly Woo Woo @Helen_Wood86 Twitter photograph - Practically crippled but all ready to go with my new bosoms,bye bye Poland. Thursday,25th September,2014.:-

Helen Wood Twitter of Friday,26th September,2014:-
Helly Woo Woo @Helen_Wood86 · Sep 26

“@Bianncajo: U should see the state of us 3 this morning loooool flying bk to England today @Helen_Wood86 @Kimberly_Kisse” ����

Big Brother Kimberly Kisselovich RT of Europe Surgery @europesurgery Twitter photograph - Beautiful @Kimberly_Kisse @Bianncajo @Helen_Wood86 with Dr.Adam. What a top photo xx #happyfaces.:-

KIM LADEN!

Helen Wood Twitter -Brilliant and hilarious....... :-

Jesus Christ, Going through passport control with Kim is like trying to smuggle in a terrorist ��@Kimberly_Kisse #KimLaden

Helen Wood Twitter again:-

Why is everyone so tense on this beautiful afternoon? Enjoy a wine like me & my musketeers ���� @Bianncajo @kimberlykisseUK

Daily Mirror article excerpt:-

Former vice girl Helen, 27, flew out to Poland to have a boob augmentation taking her from a D cup to a DD cup.

She was joined by stripper Biannca who wanted liposuction on her stomach and back after watching clips of herself on TV.

The trio were rounded off by Playboy model Kim, who also had her boobs enlarged from a B cup to a D cup.

Kim has just got engaged to fellow housemate Steven Goode and wanted the surgery so she would look better in her wedding dress amid rumours of a Ł1million Katie Price style wedding.

Blushing bride-to-be Kim, 23, said: "I really wanted to get bigger boobs so I could fill out a gorgeous wedding dress.

"Before the operation my breasts looked good when I was naked but I've always wanted to be a curvy woman.

"I saw the natural look Helen got when she came last year and knew I just had to have them."
http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/b...#ixzz3FeRNS1Aq
Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook

Helen Wood Twitter rightly defending herself,Kimberly and Biannca from a bloody fool! :-

“@476c656e: @Helen_Wood86 @Bianncajo @kimberlykisseUK 3 slagsteers more like?” We can cope with that ����

Helen Wood Twitter of Friday,26th September,2014:-

Having the perfect idiotic night with these idiots �� ��@Bianncajo @Shellmorton8910 @Kimberly_Kisse

KIM LADEN !

Helly Woo Woo @Helen_Wood86 · Sep 27

Taking Kim Laden to the quacks in Manchester later, where's good for a takeaway??? ��@Kimberly_Kisse

Saturday,27th September,2014.
Helly Woo Woo @Helen_Wood86 · Sep 27

Awwwww just seen an 80 odd year old couple holding hands, so cute ������

Big Brother Helen Wood-Helly Woo Woo @Helen_Wood86 Twitter photograph - My unbelievably beautiful,perfect,adorable,gorgeous God Children. Saturday,27th September,2014. Beautiful .:-

OFF TO SUNNY SPAIN.

I've just found out that Steven and company went to Spain so that Steven could arrange to either hire and/or buy a holiday-home-villa for the Goode family - or for mainly just him and Kimberly.......

Meanwhile,back at the 'Jam Factory'.......

Steven Goode,his brother,Ben,and Ash Harrison gallivanted off to Spain for a few recreational days on Wednesday,24th Sepember,2014.

Steven Goode & Kimberly Kisselovich - #Steverly Engagement - Look at this t..d who I'm off to Spain with in the morning @cashharrison17 - best man material is the question??????. Steven Goode. 13.:-

Friday,26th September,2014.

Missing my fiancé @Kimberly_Kisse - hoping she is all healed & better! Apparently she's had something done as an engagement gift for me? xx

Thursday,25th September,2014.

Missing @stevenjbgoode �������� #lovu

Meanwhile,up in Liverpool - Beatlesland - Mark Byron took this great photograph :-

Big Brother Mark Byron Twitter photograph - A great dark night view from the top of the Radio City Tower of Liverpool on Sunday night. I LOVE Liverpool. Thursday,25th September,2014.:-

Kimberly Kisselovich @Kimberly_Kisse · Sep 27

Who I cuddle with while @stevenjbgoode is abroad ☺️�������� #missyousomuch courtesy of H @Helen_Wood86 ��

Big Brother Kimberly Kisselovich Twitter - Who I cuddle with while Steven J.Goode is abroad - #missyousomuch. Courtesy of Helen Wood. KADENACY replies - Helen's pet dog. :-

NOT SO SUNNY SPAIN.

Friday,26th September,2014.

Horrendous Storms and Flooding in Spain! Nearly got washed away with @cashharrison & @BenGoodee #danger http://instagram.com/p/ta3Y0GOEVf/
----------------------------------

Part 2 #storms #murcia @cashharrison @BenGoodee http://instagram.com/p/ta39nKuEWg/
-------------------------------------

Part 3 @BenGoodee @cashharrison http://instagram.com/p/ta4EkpuEWs/

Chilling with @BenGoodee & @cashharrison http://instagram.com/p/tbLsJHuEaG/

Big Brother Steven Goode Twitter-Instagram - Chilling with Ben Goode and Ash Harrison. In their villa-hotel in Spain. Friday,26th September,2014.:-

LIVING THE DREAM.

Sunday,28th September,2014.

Arrived in Benidorm for a big night out with @BenGoodee & @cashharrison #livingthedream http://instagram.com/p/tgW8ePOEbu/

Big Brother Steven Goode Twitter-Instagram - Arrived in Benidorm for a big night out with Ben Goode and Ash Harrison. LIVING THE DREAM. Sunday,28th September,2014.:-

Monday,29th September,2014.

Charlotte Anderson‏@charlotteando_x Sep 29

First night in Benidorm and we see @CashHarrison and @stevenjbgoode in Stardust! Defo the best way to start a holiday ����

Meanwhile,back in the Greater Manchester town of Bolton,the hometown of Helen Wood.

Biannca Lake Twitter,RT by Kimberly Kisselovich:-

Nice dinner by @Helen_Wood86 it's so cute how we are all in pain and looking after each-other @Kimberly_Kisse #bedrest #surgery

Big Brother Kimberly Kisselovich and Helen Wood on the mend after having breast enlargement surgery,Biannca Lake just had size reduction surgery around her torso.:-

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Biannca Lake Twitter RT of Tamara Stewart-Wood Twitter:-

Monday,29th September,2014.

Big Brother Biannca Lake Twitter RT of Tamara Stewart-Wood Twitter - Never forget that with a positive attitude and a great pair of tits,you can do anything! Go get em girls! Happy Monday Biannca,Helen,Kimberly :-

Big Brother Mark Byron RT of Daily Star Twitter photograph of Helen Wood - I'm not afraid to admit I've had work done!.Helen mocks celebrities who lie about surgery. Monday,29th September,2014. Quite attractive! :-

Tuesday,30th September,2014.

AMAZING NEWS, due to my column doing so well my contract has been extended,BIG thanks to YOU guys & @WhiteMgmnt @NadzMendoza & @Daily_Star ��

Kimberly Kisselovich Twitter,RT of a tweet by a Dean Martin* fan!!! Whoopee!

Kimberly Kisselovich retweeted

Tess @Cool_Crocetti · Sep 28

Leese McLoughlin (@Leese_Mc) on Twitter @Helen_Wood86 @Kimberly_Kisse Agree. People forget twitter isn't one's whole universe it's a snippet of what one chooses to share.

DEAN MARTIN*.Dean Martin - The ultimate tall,dark,romantic,handsome,leading man,who is a great all round entertainer.The King of Cool. Everybody Loves Somebody Sometime :-

Swinging With Dino CD Album.

Kimberly Kisselovich Twitter,RT :-

Sunday,28th September,2014.

Big Brother Kimberly Kisselovich RT of Debbi Clark @debbiclark1 Twitter - @Kimberly_Kisse soooo excited calendar launch mid October.......@sugarbabesmodel #sugarbabesontour. Sunday,28th September,2014.:-

Sugarbabes Fancy Dress Edition. Kimberly looks attractive as always.......aswell as interesting.

Big Brother Kimberly Kisselovich Philosophical Slogans On Twitter.Here is one of many - Character is about how you treat those who can do nothing for you. This is so true. Monday,29th September,2014.:-

Kimberly Kisselovich @Kimberly_Kisse · Sep 29

So excited to get my resized ring!!!! ������

AND BABY THAT'S WHY I COMIN' HOME TO YOUR LOVE*

Kimberly Kisselovich @Kimberly_Kisse · Sep 29

So happy @stevenjbgoode is back!!!

������

Comin' Home*,by Delaney & Bonnie & Friends,a great song-record :-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXpNmxhgWps

Big Brother Kimberly Kisselovich RT of Rebekah Louise @bekahlouiseuk - @Kimberly_Kisse @Funky Buddha Club Tuesday night #lastnight.Wednesday,1st October,2014. Kimberly,Jale,Biannca & friends.:-

Wednesday,1st October,2014.

Steven Goode @stevenjbgoode · Oct 1

Woke up next to my future wife... Glad I am back with her. xx

Sitting with @antonyhayes65 getting @Kimberly_Kisse ring re-sized! His jewelery is amazing, give him a shout to see the collection! #quality

Steven Goode retweeted
Kimberly Kisselovich @Kimberly_Kisse · 20h 20 hours ago

Sitting with @stevenjbgoode waiting for my resized ring! #nofilter on my excitement #engaged

Big Brother Kimberly Kisselovich Twitter photograph- Sitting with Steven Goode waiting for my resized ring! #nofilter on my excitement #engaged .:-

Blush Twitter Account:-

https://twitter.com/Blush_london/media

Blush

@Blush_london

Come and party with big brother @bianncajo & @kimberly_kisse at No. 1 top London night club/ celeb hot spots DM for Guestlist : Blush

Big Brother Kimberly Kisselovich and Biannca Lake - Blush Parties at No.1 top London night clubs-celebrity hot spots,DM = Direct Message for Guestlist - Blush.Wednesday,1st October,2014.1. :-

Kimberly Kisselovich @Kimberly_Kisse · Oct 1

Great night w my girl @Bianncajo - Make Sure to follow @Blush_london for the best Free London Nights Out in Mayfair! xx

Big Brother Kimberly Kisselovich and Biannca Lake - Blush Parties at No.1 top London,interior photograph of one of the top nightclubs where the Blush parties are held. Friday,3rd October,2014. 2.:-

The genuine great wit of Helen Wood.

Friday,3rd October,2014.

· Oct 3
Does the ghost busters get rid of the God Squad? if so can someone dm me the number, quick! ��

BarbaraJ @BLUEYES008 · Sep 26

@Kimberly_Kisse just so excited for you and @stevenjbgoode! He picked the PERFECT PRINCESS CUT DIAMOND! U will be together FOREVER & ALWAYS!

BIG BROTHER.Kimberly Kisselovich and Steven Goode - Steverly,kissing in the Big Brother UK 15 2014 House.:-

TO BE CONTINUED IN PART 34

Yeah,real hot! -

Marilyn Monroe quote

Facts

Last edited by KADENACY; 18-10-2014 at 09:57 AM.
Old 19-10-2014, 02:27 AM #93

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):
Default KIMBERLY Kisselovich STEVEN Goode H-BOMB Re-United.Temporary Or Permanent? Part 34.

KIMBERLY Kisselovich STEVEN Goode H-BOMB Re-United.Temporary Or Permanent? Part 34.

WE'VE GOT ENGAGED,BOTH FAMILIES ARE GLAD* - Steven Goode & Kimberly Kisselovich.

*Please QV further down this post - South Pacific.......

Big Brother UK 15 2014 Kimberly Kisselovich RT of Lewis Clark,Thursday,21st August,2014- Big Brother Romances.KADENACY - Ash & Helen,just good friends .Mark & Chris Hall,kaput! Winston & Tamara,kaput! Steven & Kimberly,ENGAGED! :-

Thursday,2nd October,2014

Steven Goode @stevenjbgoode · Steven Goode on Twitter: "Just about to head off to Spain for the weekend with @Kimberly_Kisse & her mum. Laters London, I won't miss you. Chao xx"

Just about to head off to Spain for the weekend with @Kimberly_Kisse & her mum. Laters London, I won't miss you. Chao xx

Big Brother UK 15 2014 Steven Goode dark night time photograph of a main London city centre thoroughfare. KADENACY - London By Night,Frank Sinatra - a splendid song-record :-

RAILWAYS,SHIPS AND AEROPLANES*

The Great Jet Set Life Continues.

Steven Goode retweeted

Kimberly Kisselovich @Kimberly_Kisse · Oct 3

Loving Spain so much with my mommy and love @stevenjbgoode <3

Big Brother Kimberly Kisselovich & Steven Goode - #Steverly. The Great Jet Set Life continues -TRAINS & BOATS & PLANES*,a great song-record by the music genius,Burt Bacharach! Railways,Ships & Aeroplanes,a great book! :-

NOTE:- I cannot identify the ship and the aeroplane in the above book,but I do know that the beautiful aerodynamic-streamlined steam railway locomotive is one of these impressive beauties - this particular one is in the gorgeous LMSR Crimson Lake and Gold Streamlined Livery :-

Big Brother Kimberly Kisselovich & Steven Goode - #Steverly #The Great Jet Set Life #Trains & Boats & Planes - *Beautiful streamlined LMSR Stanier Princess Coronation 7P-8P Pacific 4-6-2 Steam Railway Locomotive Streamliner :-

Big Brother UK 15 2014 Kimberly Kisselovich Twitter,Friday,3rd October,2014 - I love working abroad! #KissFitt #Sunshine. KADENACY - So apparently Kimberly was doing modelling work in Spain,mixing business with pleasure.:-

Kimberly Kisselovich @Kimberly_Kisse · Oct 3

Amazing night in with @stevenjbgoode my mommy and wine - #Steverly photos soon but my phone is in @AppleOfficialll Heaven #iphone6problems

Big Brother UK 15 2014 Kimberly Kisselovich Twitter,Saturday,4th October,2014 - Enjoying the Sunshine.KADENACY - Dear oh dear,Steven? or whoever took the photograph was distracted by Kimberly's newly enlarged breasts! :-

Big Brother UK 15 2014 Kimberly Kisselovich Twitter,Saturday,4th October,2014 - Just loving it in Spain. Muah. @StevenJGoode. KADENACY - Why the hell didn't the photographer photograph the whole of Kimberly's beautiful face ?! :-

Big Brother UK 15 2014 Kimberly Kisselovich Twitter,Saturday,4th October,2014 - Love my mummy. KADENACY - Kimberly's mother's name is Evelynne. :-

Big Brother UK 15 2014 Kimberly Kisselovich Twitter,Saturday,4th October,2014. KADENACY - Kimberly and Steven - #Steverly. Are they in the newly hired and/or bought house-villa of the Goode family ? :-

Big Brother UK 15 2014 Kimberly Kisselovich RT of Blush Twitter,Saturday,4th October,2014 - Here is @Kimberly_Kisse and @sarahgiggle having a blast last Tuesday. KADENACY - Tuesday,30th September,2014. :-

Big Brother Kimberly Kisselovich Philosophical Slogans On Twitter.Here is one of many - This is some Sunday Wisdom xx - If it doesn't fit,it's ugly anyway. KADENACY - Sunday,5th October,2014.Marilyn Monroe:-

Big Brother Kimberly Kisselovich Philosophical Slogans On Twitter.Here is one of many - This day will NEVER happen again. Make the most of it. Kimberly -Good Morning Sunday! Bring on this week! Sunday,5th October,2014:-

Big Brother UK 15 2014 Kimberly Kisselovich Twitter,Sunday,5th October,2014 - Healthy Salad. For KissFitt inquiries EMail kissfitt@gmail.com KADENACY - Message to the photographer: Please use a wide angle lens! :-

The Real Bianncalake @Bianncajo · Oct 5

@stevenjbgoode @Kimberly_Kisse can u hurry up and get bk from Spain please we miss u!!!!! #Withdrawal systems. KADENACY - Surely Biannca means symptoms ?.......

Kimberly Kisselovich @Kimberly_Kisse · Oct 7

And I have a new member of the #KissFitt team - my mommy! So excited☺️ email Kissfitt@gmail.com to join �� #healthy #happy #fitness

Kimberly Kisselovich @Kimberly_Kisse · Oct 5

Never trade what you want the most for what you want of the moment �� #WorkHardDreamBig

Kimberly Kisselovich @Kimberly_Kisse · Kimberly Kisselovich on Twitter: "Excited for @stevenjbgoode and My mom joining the #KissFitt plan tomorrow. #weddingtraining #leanstartup Email KissFitt@gmail.com to start

Kimberly Kisselovich @Kimberly_Kisse · Oct 8

Daily #positivequotes are my guilty pleasure

Big Brother Kimberly Kisselovich Philosophical Slogans On Twitter.Here is one of many - Two things define you.Your patience when you nothing,and your attitude when you have everything. Wednesday,8th October,2014:-

Steven Goode retweeted

Daily Star @Daily_Star · Oct 6

'I threw drink over her' Helen Wood revenge as BB Danielle slates parent skills @Helen_Wood86 http://dly.st/1s260si

Big Brother UK 15 2014 Steven Goode Twitter RT of Daily Star Helen Wood article,Monday,6th October,2014. KADENACY - Helen threw her White Wine drink over the misguided Danielle in revenge .Danielle slated Helen's parent skills.:-

Big Brother UK 15 2014 Steven Goode & Kimberly Kisselovich - #Steverly on circa Wednesday,8th October,2014 - Back in the United Kingdom:-

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KADENACY:- Both Steven Goode and Mark Byron are good looking men! - They do not need nose jobs!

Steven Goode retweeted

Daily Star @Daily_Star · Oct 8

Nose job army! BB Mark, Steven & Ash set for surgery @MrMarkByron @stevenjbgoode @CashHarrison http://dly.st/1yMnFaU

Big Brother UK 15 2014 Steven Goode RT of Daily Star article,Wednesday,8th October,2014 - Nose job army! BB Mark,Steven & Ash set for surgery.KADENACY - Three good looking men.They don't need it! :-

Steven Goode retweeted

Ash Harrison @CashHarrison · Oct 8

@Daily_Star @MrMarkByron @stevenjbgoode �� These two are but I'm not. I've been told not to by evvvveryone so I'm givin it a miss haha

Well said Ash! :-

Big Brother UK 15 2014 Ash Harrison RT of Dionne @dionn3jade,Monday,29th September,2014 - @CashHarrison is something else. KADENACY - Precisely,Ash is good looking,so there is no need for a nose job.:-

On Vine.

Friday,25th July,2014

Appealing to the Big Brother fans to keep him in the Big Brother House - his appeal didn't work:Steven was evicted that night:-

Steven Goode retweeted

Big Brother UK @bbuk · Jul 25

#BBSteven’s six seconds was three times longer than he’s used to... http://bigbrother.channel5.com/voting #BBUK

Big Brother UK 15 2014 Steven Goode & Kimberly Kisselovich - #Steverly.Steven Goode Twitter RT of Kimberly Kisselovich tweet,Thursday,9th October2014 - Perked up with @StevenJGoode #kissfitt inquiries@gmail :-

Big Brother UK 15 2014 Mark Byron Official @MrMarkByron Twitter,Thursday,16th October,2014 - Poland on Wednesday @EuropeSurgery #Wroclaw. KADENACY - Mark's having a nose job.He's good looking already,he doesn't need it! :-

HELEFICENT

Helen Wood.

Maleficent - 3D Certificate PG
A beautiful, pure-hearted young woman, Maleficent has an idyllic life growing up in a peaceable forest kingdom, until one day when an invading army threatens the harmony of the land. Maleficent rises to be the land's fiercest protector, but she ultimately suffers a ruthless betrayal - an act that begins to turn her pure heart to stone. Bent on revenge, Maleficent faces a battle with the invading king's successor and, as a result, places a curse upon his newborn infant Aurora. As the child grows, Maleficent realizes that Aurora holds the key to peace in the kingdom - and perhaps to Maleficent's true happiness as well.

Big Brother UK 15 2014 Maleficent,starring Angelina Jolie,a Disney film,released in 2014.An amusing parody of this poster is Heleficent ,based on Big Brother UK 15 2014 winner,Helen Wood,QV :-

Big Brother UK 15 2014 Heleficent photograph-poster - a parody on the Maleficent film poster,QV,based on Big Brother UK 15 2014 winner,Helen Wood -Ash,Pav,Mark,Steven,Pauline,Chris Wright,Winston,Danielle and Ashleigh can be seen :-

I wish that I could get a better quality reproduction of the Heleficent poster photograph.

COCAINE CHRISSY.

Big Brother UK 15 2014 Kimberly Kisselovich is in a 2014 feature film comedy,BRO,WHAT HAPPENED ?,as Cocaine Chrissy:-

*Phil and his friends try to piece together what happened at the previous night's drugs, sex and booze filled party. As they dig deeper it becomes more and more clear that whatever happened, it was one epic night.

*Thanks to IMDB = Internet Movie Data Base .

Big Brother UK 15 2014 Kimberly Kisselovich Twitter RT of Bro,What Happened ? @Browwhathappened,Thursday,9th October,2014 - See @Playboy model and @BBUK star @Kimberly_Kisse as Cocaine Chrissy in the new film Bro,What Happened?:-

Steven Goode @stevenjbgoode · Oct 11

There must be something in the @bbuk air, first @Kimberly_Kisse & I, then @Rylan and now @TheLuluLife - Congratulations! Xxx

Big Brother UK 15 2014 Kimberly Kisselovich Twitter RT of Rylan Ross Clark @Rylan,Thursday,18th September,2014 - Pleased to say that we're engaged. Thank you for all you're lovely messages.Myself and @DanNeil are very happy xxx.:-

All the best!

I love Luisa Zissman - Congratulations!

Big Brother UK.Luisa Zissman in ZOO UK Issue 514. Luisa Zissman -Let me assure you that I am VERY good in bed. KADENACY - I bet she is! Brilliant! Luisa very recently announced her engagement to a mystery man:-

WE'VE GOT ENGAGED,BOTH FAMILIES ARE GLAD* - Steven Goode & Kimberly Kisselovich.

*This is a paraphrase from part of the lyrics of the very enjoyable song,My Girl Back Home,sung by John Kerr and Mitzi Gaynor from the great Rodgers & Hammerstein Hollywood film musical,SOUTH PACIFIC

South Pacific. 1958. John Kerr as Lieutenant Joseph Cable and Mitzi Gaynor as Ensign Nellie Forbush in the film version of Rodgers and Hammerstein's South Pacific. My Girl Back Home* - a very enjoyable song :-

MUSIC. RCA Victor presents Rodgers & Hammerstein's SOUTH PACIFIC. Front cover photograph of the soundtrack music album. Mitzi Gaynor and Rossano Brazzi. South Pacific is a great film musical! :-

My Girl Back Home*,sung by John Kerr (voiced by Bill Lee) and Mitzi Gaynor.

YOUTUBE:-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKt-OIcQ_y8

Big Brother UK 15 2014 Steven Goode,now Four Hour Steven,and Kimberly Alexis Kisselovich - #Steverly - WE'VE GOT ENGAGED,BOTH FAMILES ARE GLAD* :-

All the best!

TO BE CONTINUED IN PART 35

Yeah,real hot! -

Marilyn Monroe quote

Facts

Last edited by KADENACY; 02-02-2015 at 12:47 PM.
Old 20-10-2014, 04:02 PM #94
-

-

Quote:
Originally Posted by sampvt View Post
Deserve each other, wont be around for long, who cares, x HM, time to move on, boring.
Funny, your actions suggest otherwise.
Jason. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-10-2014, 03:17 PM #95

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):
Default KIMBERLY Kisselovich STEVEN Goode H-BOMB Re-United.Temporary Or Permanent? Part 35.

KIMBERLY Kisselovich STEVEN Goode H-BOMB Re-United.Temporary Or Permanent? Part 35.

My Girl Back Home*,paraphrased song,John Kerr,Mitzi Gaynor,SOUTH PACIFIC film musical.Mitzi Gaynor,Rossano Brazzi.Todd-AO & Technicolor.20th Century-Fox - the definitive film version! Please QV towards the end of Part 34 of this thread

Friday,10th October,2014

RT of Daily Star report -SCALPEL MAKEOVERS: #Steverly & both mums in pre-wedding surgery @stevenjbgoode @Kimberly_Kisse Scalpel makeovers! BB Steven, Kim & their mums set for pre-wedding surgery

LET'S GET AWAY FROM IT ALL*

Friday,10th October,2014

30 degrees today, wish we were back at our new villa in Spain! Off again soon #steverlypad #tropical… http://instagram.com/p/t-VAgYOERe/

Steven Goode & Kimberly Kisselovich - #Steverly - Their new house-villa in Spain. KADENACY - They can say or sing - Let's Get Away From It All*,and then sojourn at this attractive villa :-

LET'S GET AWAY FROM IT ALL*,sung by Frank Sinatra:-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKSshWWfyfk

The thoughts of a misguided and wrong cynic:-
Lil_Miss_True:-

This is why she's with you! She loves you for the life you're giving her, not for you as a person. Open you bloody eyes! I never liked her ever since she lied to you and humiliated her at the time boyfriend by having sex on tv! Joked about being pregnant after a miscarriage! You're such a sweet and loving guy, you deserve better! Be careful! #prenup

KADENACY replies:- I am 99% sure that Kimberly is really in love with Steven,and Steven is really in love with Kimberly. The relationship between Kimberly and her ex-boyfriend,Sasha Freemind,was on the rocks before she became a Big Brother UK 15 2014 Housemate.Kimberly did not have a miscarriage. She actually had an Ectopic Pregnancy,but she didn't know about it at the time of her BBBOTS pregnancy joke as she was still undergoing tests.

Friday,10th October,2014

Kim's mum is called Evie and My mum is @lynneegoode - NEW HASHTAG ALERT - #evelynne @Kimberly_Kisse

Friday,10th October,2014

Steven Goode retweeted SelfEsteemTeam @_SelfEsteemTeam · Oct 10 #WorldMentalHealthDay Look out for family/mates who say 'I'm fine' (FINE: *******ed-Up. Insecure. Emotional. Neurotic.) A smile can mask a lot.

Big Brother UK 15 2014 Kimberly Kisselovich Twitter,Wednesday,8th October,2014 - Blush. Come Party With Big Brother Biannca & Kimberly in VIP @ No.1 Top London Night Club.Tuesday,14th October,2014:-

Big Brother Kimberly Kisselovich Philosophical Slogans On Twitter.Here is one of many - My official response to negativity - I DO NOT CARE.Thursday,9th October,2014:-

Friday,10th October,2014.

Steven Goode retweeted Helly Woo Woo @Helen_Wood86 · Oct 10
@Daily_Star @stevenjbgoode @Kimberly_Kisse Jesus h Christ Steve, don't mince your words __________________________________________________ ___

Big Brother UK 15 2014 Kimberly Kisselovich Twitter,Friday,10th October,2014 - Like a BOSS with @SammiGoode #ownedit @stevenjgoode:-

Kimberly Kisselovich Twitter RT's:-

Friday,10th October,2014

Kimberly Kisselovich retweeted natalie @crank78
· Oct 10 @Kimberly_Kisse @imarrow12 @Leann641 @SammiGoode @stevenjbgoode He is such a kind caring man kim and so are you well women #madeforeachotherView conversation

Kimberly Kisselovich retweeted Iona Marrow @imarrow12 Oct 10 @Kimberly_Kisse @stevenjbgoode your a good woman so hang on to him and ignore all the crap people are saying your both perfect Iona Marrow on Twitter:
"@Kimberly_Kisse @SammiGoode @stevenjbgoode your a good woman so hang on to him and ignore all the crap people are saying your both perfect"

Kimberly Kisselovich retweeted The Sexpedition @thesexpedition
· Oct 10 Sexpedition gorgeous chica @Kimberly_Kisse

NOTE:I don't think that I can publish a certain photograph due to a certain word used in the photograph of a doll with sunglasses,dressed up to look like,and to represent,KimberlyKisselovich - stupid censorship!But I can publish the caption of the photograph! :-

Big Brother Kimberly Kisselovich Twitter Photograph - So happy and what @StevenJGoode. F x x K THE HATERS,I'M ENGAGED - Steverly. Friday,10th October,2014. KADENACY -That's real good philosophy Kimberly!

Big Brother UK 15 2014 Steven Goode Twitter photograph,Friday,10th October,2014 - Steven's mother,Lynne Goode with her son
Steven :-

Big Brother UK 15 2014 Steven Goode Twitter photograph,Friday,10th October,2014 - Kimberly Kisselovich's mother,Evelynne - Evie,and Steven's mother,Lynne Goode :-

Big Brother Kimberly Kisselovich Philosophical Slogans On Twitter.Here is one of many - EAT LIKE - MOVE LIKE - SPEAK LIKE - ACT LIKE....... you love yourself. Good night Good vibes @TaraStiles.Friday,10th October,2014:-

Big Brother UK - Celebrity Big Brother UK - The Apprentice Luisa Zissman Twitter RT of Simply Big Brother,Tuesday,14th October,2014 - Vote #CBB for Best Entertainment Show at the National Television Awards 2015:-

LUISA ZISSMAN
Her very recent engagement,the start of a new The Apprentice series,The Apprentice -You're Fired! spin-off show,her new The Sun television programme,etc.

Luisa Zissman Twitter:-

Tuesday,7th October,2014

Luisa Zissman retweeted Daily Star @Daily_Star · Oct 7 .@TheLuLuLife fires back at @LordSugar: 'He can't bear that I'm successful' ‘He can’t bear that I’m successful’ Luisa Zissman fires back at Lord Sugar

Tuesday,7th October,2014

Sugar can't bear the fact that some ex apprentice non winners are more successful than the actual winners. Ego won't allow it.

--------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday,14th October,2014

Luisa Zissman @TheLuluLife · Oct 14
So many tweets from you to me about #TheApprentice tonight. Can't wait to watch it.... But remember there is only ever guna be one Lulu

Luisa ZissmanVerified account ‏@TheLuluLife Oct 14 “@Ranger4ever1979: @TheLuluLife have u been asked to go on the apprentice your fired for this series?” They won't have me.....
KADENACY replies:- Miserable,narrow-minded BBC!

Steven Goode Twitter to the great Luisa Zissman:-

Saturday,11th September,2014

MASSIVE CONGRATULATIONS @TheLuluLife on your engagement! I am so happy for you and your partner! And the ring looks incredible!! Xxxxxx

Big Brother UK - Celebrity Big Brother UK - The Apprentice Luisa Zissman and her husband-to-be Irish businessman and multi-millionaire,Andrew Collins,who wants to stay out of the limelight:-

Big Brother UK - Celebrity Big Brother UK - The Apprentice Luisa Zissman - her beautiful and very expensive Boodles Ashoka Diamond Engagement Ring,said to be worth up to Ł1.5 million....... :-

Big Brother UK - Celebrity Big Brother UK - The Apprentice Luisa Zissman - her beautiful and very expensive Boodles Ashoka Diamond Engagement Ring on her third finger left hand:-

STEVEN HAS FLOWN THE NEST!

Big Brother UK 15 2014 Steven Goode & Kimberly Kisselovich - #Steverly. PSSST! Steven has flown the nest - He and Kimberly now have their own house somewhere in the Watford area,not that far from his parent's house.

Sunday,12th October,2014

Steven
Goode @stevenjbgoode
· Oct 12 Busy day moving into our new place yesterday! Lots more to do today... Aching all over @Kimberly_Kisse

OUR HOUSE*

Big Brother UK 15 2014 Kimberely Kisselovich Twitter and photograph,Sunday,12th October,2014 - Only another 100,000 boxes to unpack @stevenjgoode but I love our new place #fiancé :-

NOTE:-Notice how red Kimberly's face is? Either Steven and/or Kimberly have been using the camera's custom photograph controls,and added more colour to the photograph.

Compare this photograph with the Marchmont Arms photograph of her further down this post,QV.

Our House*,by Crosby,Stills,Nash & Young - This song is more romantic than the other song of the same name.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fm-q0ELuk1A

MUSIC.Crosby,Stills,Nash & Young,with Dallas Taylor & Greg Reeves. DEJA VU Album - one of the tracks is Our House. But my favourite track is Carry On - real Hippie music! :-

Our House*,by Madness.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4p4RWBCEFRo

Lynne Goode Twitter:-

Sunday,12th October,2014

Lynne Goode @lynneegoode
· Oct 12
“@BJKylex: @lynneegoode bet the house feels empty now steve has flown the nest lolx” yes miss @Kimberly_Kisse @stevenjbgoode sooo much x

Sunday,12th October,2014

Lynne Goode @lynneegoode
· Oct 12 “@kirsty11188: @lynneegoode @Leann641
awww, have they moved far? Hugsss Xxx” only a few miles away xx

Wednesday,15th October,2014

Steven Goode retweeted Lynne Goode

@lynneegoode · Oct 15
Episode 2 The Apprentice @bbcapprentice @Lord_Sugar I think @stevenjbgoode should audition for 2015.

KADENACY replies:- I agree!

Big Brother UK 15 2014 Steven Goode Twitter,Thursday,16th October,2014 -Just seen a little piece in @new_magazine - thanks for making us Red Hot!!!:-

Big Brother UK 15 2014 Kimberly Kisselovich Twitter,Sunday,12th October,2014 - Only the first night in our new place and already missing him. #Puppylove. KADENACY - Beautiful Yorkshire Terrier Dog :-

KADENACY replies after this photograph,because Kimberly is really wrong:-

Big Brother Kimberly Kisselovich Philosophical Slogans On Twitter.Here is one of many - Kimberly - Elegance can't be purchased.KADENACY - Karl Lagerfeld is apparently a misogynist and elegance CAN INDEED be purchased!*QV below:-

ELEGANCE*:Elegant clothes,elegant furniture,elegant buildings,elegant motorcars,elegant engineering,elegant music,elegant steam railway locomotives,elegant motorcoaches,etc,etc,CAN ALL BE BOUGHT

Big Brother UK 15 2014 THOSE ELEGANT ROLLS-ROYCE*,Lawrence Dalton,a
great book devoted to the elegance of Rolls-Royce Motorcars :-

Big Brother UK 15 2014 Elegance can be bought.CONCOURS D'ELEGANCE Motorcar Rallies-Parades started in the 1930s where beautiful and special interest motorcars are exhibited,and women are an integral part of them :-

Big Brother UK 15 2014 Concours D'Elegance Del Mar California Classic Motorcar Show - A beautiful,elegant and glamorous 2006 Rolls-Royce Phantom Motorcar.Glamorous girls add even more glamour and charisma to this motorcar and event The owner is Dr.Martin Fallor:-

ROLLS-ROYCE The Best Motorcar In The World

Ascot Races doesn't have the monopoly on hats! :-

The Crazy Hats of Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance:-

http://www.theuntappedsource.com/blo...urs-delegance/

STEVEN GOODE - THE LIFE OF RILEY*,June to October 2014.......

.......but now,it's time to go back to work,QV Steven Goode Twitter:-

Monday,13th October,2014

Steven Goode @stevenjbgoode

Oct 13 Today I braved my office for the first time since BB! Back tomorrow! Now my lovely fiancé @Kimberly_Kisse is making dinner xxx

Living the Life of Riley*

Contemporary definitions for life of Riley:-
noun

The good life, an easy and pleasant life or carefree existence
Word Origin

most likely from Patric Rooney's 1880 song "Is That Mr. Reilly"

Dictionary.com's 21st Century Lexicon
Copyright © 2003-2014 Dictionary.com, LLC
Cite This Source

Life of Riley

Living a life full of passion and experiencing it all...at least twice

She's off flying and traveling once again ... living the life of riley

UrbanDictionary.

Thanks to the Internet

Kimberly Kisselovich @Kimberly_Kisse · Oct 14

Finally managed to get back at least some of the money my ex stole from me while i was in the house. #bastard

Big Brother Kimberly Kisselovich.Sasha Freemind,Bachelor of Science in Sound Technology and Music.According to Kimberly Kisselovich,Sasha her ex - boyfriend, is also a thief :-

Steven Goode @stevenjbgoode · Oct 14
On my way to @ShadingUK - give my company a follow guys! Xx

Steven Goode @stevenjbgoode · Oct 14 Just said to Kim "that's my ass" - she says.. "No, it's mine, you just get the pleasure of borrowing it!" #stillmine @Kimberly_Kisse

Sammi Goode Twitter:-
Sunday,10th August,2014
Sammi Goode @SammiGoode · Aug 10 having a lovely night with all these

Big Brother UK 15 2014 Sammi Goode Twitter photograph,Sunday,10th August,2014.KADENACY - In Part 17,page 3,18th photograph down is very similar to this - Although this one is underexposed,IT HAS Sammi Goode - right in white :-

Here is the caption for the original photograph in Part 17,page 3,18th photograph down in this thread:-
BIG BROTHER.One of the latest Steven Goode tweets - photograph of Mark,Charlie Travers,Matthew,Marlon,Zoe,Pauline,Kimberly,Steven ,Biannca,
Jale and unidentified friend.

STUNNING - CERTAIN PHOTOGRAPHS,ETC,DO NOT DO Kimberly Kisselovich's BEAUTY JUSTICE.

Sunday19th October,2014

Steven Goode retweeted Jack Darlington @Darlo6

Oct 19

So the wife has just got back from the chippy and said she saw @Kimberly_Kisse and how stunning she is! @stevenjbgoode Tweets with replies by Katie Darlington (@KatieFay89) on Twitter

NOTE:Certain photographs,both professional and amateur,do not do Kimberly's natural beautiful looks justice

The photograph below does do at least some justice to Kimberly's gorgeous looks :-
Big Brother Kimberly Kisselovich Twitter,Wednesday,15th October,2014 - Enjoying a lovely meal with my fiancé @StevenJGoode @MarchmontArms wishing @LynneEGoode @SammiGoode were here too! KADENACY - Kimberly photograph.Getting there! :-

Friday,17th October,2014

Steven Goode retweeted

Kimberly Kisselovich @Kimberly_Kisse · Oct 17

Thanks for the prank call @stevenjbgoode #jerk #loveyou #silly

Thursday,16th October,2014

Kimberly Kisselovich @Kimberly_Kisse · Oct 16

Finally feeling better after being ill all day ��������

Big Brother UK 15 2014 Kimberly Kisselovich Twitter,Thursday,16th October,2014.KADENACY - A Kimberly modelling photograph from way back. Kimberly - Now that's what I call a #ThrowbackThursday* :-

Throwback Thursday*

When you put a picture from a "while" ago on your social media sites

OMG Throwback Thursday, I needa find a photo of myself from like hella lonq ago and post it on facebook

by Myreinder ,Thursday,January 26, 2012.

Urban Dictionary. Thanks

KADENACY replies:-
So that's what Throwback Thursday means - another piece of American
jargon that I hadn't heard of until now .You learn something new every day .

Big Brother UK 15 2014 Kimberly Kisselovich Twitter,Friday,17th October,2014 - Being silly with #KissFitt @SammiGoode #silly #HERBALLIFESKIN :-

Big Brother UK 15 2014 Kimberly Kisselovich Twitter,Friday,17th October,2014 - Feeling a facial - loving the #KissFitt range from #HERBALIFESKIN:-

Big Brother Kimberly Kisselovich Philosophical Slogans On Twitter.Here is one of many-

Friday,17th October,2014

Kimberly Kisselovich @Kimberly_Kisse · Oct 17

A tiger doesn't lose sleep over the opinion of sheep #roar #sweetdreams

And another piece of wisdom from Kimberly,Friday,17th October,2014 -

That moment when negative people master to misinterpret a positive quote���� and become more negative ������ #bitter

And some wise responses to the above tweet:-

@colesalthouse ‏@ColeSalthouse Oct 17

@Kimberly_Kisse people are just negative 24/7 need to chill the fxxk out and get laid����

----------------------
JackEvans ‏@Jack4Evanss Oct 17

@Kimberly_Kisse Exactly right and a couple of the replies were stupid. There is no cure for stupidity.
---------------------

Jenni Jane ‏@JenniBella88 Oct 17

@PetBunnyFan @Kimberly_Kisse she's done nothing wrong but key board warriors will hate her for what reason.....jealously!!!!!! Night x

--------------------
Warren Stone ‏@Wazzara Oct 17

@Kimberly_Kisse Some people are so negative, spiteful & bitter that they're determined to see the bad in everything, idiots!!! x

-----------------------

Anthony23 ‏@Anthonygallo231 Oct 17

@Wazzara @Kimberly_Kisse Warren perfectly said couldn't of put it better mate

----------------------
Warren Stone ‏@Wazzara Oct 17

@Kimberly_Kisse All they deserve is to be ignored!!! x

Big Brother UK 15 2014 Kimberly Kisselovich,Saturday,18th,October,2014 - We always have time for a #selfie @SammiGoode :-

Big Brother UK 15 2014 Kimberly Kisselovich Twitter,Sunday,19th October,2014 - I'm Sunday roasting with @StevenJGoode @SammiGoode #dinner #food #family #fun :-

Sunday,19th October,2014

Steven Goode @stevenjbgoode · Oct 19

Absolutley stuffed with my wife to be @Kimberly_Kisse & @SammiGoode #needdietaryassistance!!!

KADENACY replies:- Steven obviously means that he has really enjoyed his large traditional Sunday dinner and is full up! .......I hope Kimberly and Sammi enjoyed there dinner's,too

Tuesday,21st October,2014

Steven Goode @stevenjbgoode · Oct 21

On my way to work, looking forward to seeing @MrMarkByron today! Surgery trip tomorrow ���� x

Lynne Goode RT of Mark Byron Twitter:-

Lynne Goode retweeted

Mark Byron Official @MrMarkByron · Oct 21

In 48 hours I will be waking up with a new nose and skinnier body. I cannot wait to see and show you the results

Lynne Goode @lynneegoode · Oct 21

“@MrMarkByron: @lynneegoode see you soon Lynne! Xx” just talking about you, we've missed you darling!!! Topic !!! X

Big Brother UK 15 2014 Lynne Goode Twitter,Tuesday,21st October,2014 - Love this picture. KADENACY - Steven Goode pushing Mark Byron in a supermarket shopping trolley during the Big Brother UK 15 Armageddon Task :-

Big Brother UK 15 2014 Lynne Goode Twitter,Tuesday,21st October,2014 - Mark Byron -Freezing in Watford . That bloody @StevenJGoode always late!! Lynne Goode - We are coming to get you!!! X:-

Big Brother UK 15 2014 Steven Goode Twitter,Tuesday,21st October,2014 - Drinks with @MrMarkByron @LynneEGoode & SammiGoode - now off to Watford for a few! Poland tomorrow!:-

HAPPY BIRTHDAY*

STEVEN GOODE

Wednesday,22nd October,2014

Big Brother UK 15 2014 Steven Goode Twitter RT of Joey Essex @Niamh,Wednesday,22nd October,2014 - Would like to say a HUGE Happy Birthday to @StevenJGoode hope you have the best day:-

---------------

Happy Birthday to my lovely son @stevenjbgoode, have a wonderful day xxxxx @Kimberly_Kisse xxxx

---------------

Steven Goode Twitter tweets:-

My fiancé is giving me lots of birthday cuddles!! Can't believe I'm 24 today, feeling like a geriatric xx

----------------
Thanks everyone for your birthday messages! Really appreciate it! http://instagram.com/p/uctqdxuEZx/

---------------

For my birthday I am flying for a cosmetic surgery trip with @MrMarkByron @lynneegoode @Kimberly_Kisse @SammiGoode - all to be revealed

---------------
Steven Goode retweeted

Paul from #BBBOTS @PaulWilder · Oct 22

Happy Birthday to @stevenjbgoode �� You might remember Steven from this Summer's Big Brother - 2 seconds? NO �� - 51 Days in the house #BBUK

Big Brother UK 15 2014 & Big Brother's Bit On The Side-BBBOTS Paul Wilder with the great Emma Willis - Paul is my favourite regular BBBOTS audience member! :-

Steven Goode retweeted

Charlie Goode @Charlieegoode · Oct 22

Happy Birthday Bro @stevenjbgoode x

---------------------------

Steven Goode retweeted

Ben Goode @BenGoodee · Oct 22

@stevenjbgoode happy birthday bro.. Have a good day ����.. And a safe trip!

Steven Goode retweeted

Sammi Goode @SammiGoode · Oct 22

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRO ������ LOVE YOU LOADS��SO PROUD OF YOU�������� @stevenjbgoode

Big Brother UK 15 2014 Steven Goode with his good looking sister,Sammi Goode - who appears to be a very nice girl personality wise :-

----------------------------

Steven Goode @stevenjbgoode · Oct 22

Carpark bus driver announces... "Your cars are safe guys, BIG BROTHER is watching!" Lmao!

@MrMarkByron @Kimberly_Kisse #bbuk

Steven Goode retweeted

Europe Surgery @europesurgery · Oct 22

@stevenjbgoode @STN_Airport @MrMarkByron @Kimberly_Kisse

@lynneegoode@Ryanair you will have such a good time, Wish I was coming too! ✈��

NOTE:- KIMBERLY KISSELOVICH'S birthday wishes and message to her-husband-to-be,Steven Goode are being saved for the end of this post,with an appropriate photograph-image and caption

Happy Birthday*,Stevie Wonder.

Happy Birthday To Ya!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FchMuPQOBwA

Here is a photograph of (Lynne Goode sat behind them on the aeroplane) the good looking Mark Byron and the good looking Steven Goode - they do not need Cosmetic Surgery-nose jobs and heaven knows what else that their gonna have done! :-

Big Brother UK 15 2014 Steven Goode Twitter photograph,Wednesday,22nd October,2014 - Boarded and on our way! @MrMarkByron @Kimberly_Kisse @LynneEGoode @SammiGoode @Happy Halloween :-

NOTE: I think Mark Byron has withdrawn a Twitter tweet - it went something like this:-

I wish people would stop saying that we don't need nose jobs.I would like support from people,not negative comments. Anyway,it's too late now because I've just had my nose job.

KADENACY replies:- I wasn't being negative Mark.I was just being positive,but good look to you,Steven and Lynne with your Cosmetic Surgery

Mark Byron Twitter RT:-

Thursday,23rd October,2014

*Adam Oakley* @AdamOakley_ · 2h 2 hours ago

@MrMarkByron People do things for different reasons..You might not of "needed" one but you did it for you. It's not vanity its confidence ��

Big Brother UK 15 2014 Mark Byron Official Twitter RT,Thursday,23rd October,2014 -Daily Star,#Big Brother stars get nose jobs ahead of #Steverly wedding @StevenJGoode @MrMarkByron:-

Big Brother UK 15 2014 Lynne Goode has also had Cosmetic Surgery to get rid of bottom eye bags and top eye bags - if I've got that right:-

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/tv/big-br...everly-surgery

Steven Goode retweeted

Helly Woo Woo @Helen_Wood86 · 24h 24 hours ago

Bit late but it's better than never, the old git didn't mention he was turning 42 today Happy birthday you filthy animal ��������@stevenjbgoode

Big Brother UK 15 2014 Kimberly Kisselovich Twitter,Thursday,23rd October,2014 - What should I call this cutie I just bought @StevenJGoode - any suggestions? KADENACY-Kimberly's re-sized Engagement Ring is now on her third finger left hand :-

KADENACY replies:- The Teddybear is called Louis,and here are some tweets from the person that suggested the attractive name,Joey Essex @Niamh:-

1.Megan Campbell ‏@Bradleys_Toes 6h6 hours ago

3.@stevenjbgoode @Kimberly_Kisse omg cutest couple ever

--------------------------------------------------
1. natalie ‏@crank78 6h6 hours ago

2.@stevenjbgoode @Kimberly_Kisse Awww that's so cute! Did get go ok? I bet it's bloody sore!You will be able to give your kim a cuddle soon! X
-------------------------------------------------

1. Joey Essex ‏@Niamh_24 6h6 hours ago

2.@stevenjbgoode @Kimberly_Kisse That's the name I give him ��

2. Joey Essex ‏@Niamh_24 6h6 hours ago

3.@stevenjbgoode @Kimberly_Kisse Was me that picked his name ☺️

------------------------------------------------

1. Chloeee ‏@ChloFlos 5h5 hours ago

2.@stevenjbgoode you really didn't need surgery

Steven Goode @stevenjbgoode · 6h 6 hours ago

I am alive, with a note from my fiancé Kimberly @Kisselovich how lucky am I! I love her so much ���� - soon to be revealed ����

Big Brother UK 15 2014 Kimberly Kisselovich morale booster to Steven -TO STEVEN,LOVE YOU VERY MUCH! Meet Louis - Here to make sure you have a cuddle!!! With love.Kimberly :- .

Kimberly Kisselovich Twitter to her husband-to-be Steven Goode on his birthday:-

Kimberly Kisselovich @Kimberly_Kisse · Oct 22

Happy birthday to my amazing fiancé @stevenjbgoode - can't wait to celebrate the rest of our lives together ������

ALL OF MY LIFE*

We'll walk together through the sunsets and the years*

KADENACY replies:- And considering the content of the above message I've got an appropriate song and romantic image-photograph for you both :-

BBUK. Steven Goode & Kimberly Kisselovich - #Steverly,engaged to be married - We'll walk together through the sunsets and the years*.All Of My Life*,a wonderful love song-record by Diana Ross :-

All Of My Life*,Diana Ross,a great romantic love song-record

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9eR8b0jlMNE

So far as Kimberly,Steven and Mark are concerned,this thread is at long last up to date more or less - at least up to when this part - Part 35 - was posted re the time and date

But it's an on-going true story,history is being made all of the time,so PART 36 will carry on with Kimberly,Steven,Mark,Lynne,Sammi,et al

Yeah,real hot! -

Marilyn Monroe quote

Facts

Last edited by KADENACY; 02-02-2015 at 12:52 PM.
Old 24-10-2014, 04:47 PM #96

The nose jobs.
Old 25-10-2014, 06:57 PM #97

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):
Default KIMBERLY Kisselovich STEVEN Goode H-BOMB Re-United.Temporary Or Permanent? Part 36.

KIMBERLY Kisselovich STEVEN Goode H-BOMB Re-United.Temporary Or Permanent? Part 36.

My Girl Back Home*,paraphrased song,John Kerr,Mitzi Gaynor,SOUTH PACIFIC film musical.Mitzi Gaynor,Rossano Brazzi.Todd-AO & Technicolor.20th Century-Fox - the definitive film version! Please QV towards the end of Part 34 of this thread

NOTE:As with PART 35,this post,PART 36,will have the currently latest news and photographs on the Cosmetic Surgery on Steven,Mark and Lynne

Kimberly Kisselovich Twitter RT:-

Monday,20th October,2014

Big Brother UK 15 2014 Kimberly Kisselovich Twitter RT of Anthony23,Monday,20th October,2014,photograph of a slogan - This is what I say to all the haters. Kimberly enjoy your day. #:-

There will be haters,there will be doubters,there will be non-believers,and there will be you,proving them wrong.

Big Brother UK 15 2014 Kimberly Kisselovich Twitter,Monday,20th October,2014 - Long busy day in London - now coming home to my ~StevenJGoode. KADENACY - Why doesn't the photographer frame Kimberly's head properly ?!!! Kimberly is a beautiful girl! #:-

Big Brother UK 15 2014 The Real Bianncalake Twitter,Saturday,18th October,2014 - No more fat on my stomach and back.So happy with my results! Liposuction @EuropeSurgery Thank you x. # :-

Big Brother UK 15 2014 The Real Bianncalake Twitter,Friday,17th October,2014,Biannca had a night out on the town with Jale and Zoe - They're having fun ain't they! On the floor whoop whoop.KADENACY - A right laugh! # :-

Biannca Lake Twitter - two tweets:-

Saturday,18th October,2014

The Real Bianncalake @Bianncajo · Oct 18

��just left @Jale_ ������oh what a night! Time to do the walk of shame!

The Real Bianncalake @Bianncajo · Oct 18

The morning after! Proper hanging��

Big Brother UK 15 2014 Steven Goode Twitter photograph,Thursday,23rd October,2014 -Pre-operation photograph of Mark,Kimberly,Steven and Lynne in the Europe Surgery office-waiting room :-

-------------------------------------------------------
Big Brother UK 15 2014 Steven Goode Twitter photograph,Friday,24th October,2014 - Me & Mr Mark Byron in our gowns ready for surgery.:-

Big Brother UK 15 2014 Kimberly Kisselovich Twitter,Friday,24th October,2014 - Nursing my baby back to health @StevenJGoode. KADENACY - Steven looks sad,Cosmetic Surgery is a shock to the body and system # :-

Big Brother UK 15 2014 Mark Byron Twitter,Friday,24th October,2014 - Big difference but subtle,I've only had the tip of my nose raised slightly! Early days.I'm really happy.Thank you @EuropeSurgery. #:-

Big Brother UK 15 2014 Mark Byron Twitter,Friday,24th October,2014 - Trying and failing to serve any sort of pout haha. # :-

Saturday,25th October,2014

Steven Goode @stevenjbgoode · 13h 13 hours ago

On the way to @europesurgery to have packing removed from my nose! Nervous

Big Brother UK 15 2014 The Real Bianncalake Twitter RT of Helen Wood's very humorous tweet! ,Saturday,25th October,2014 - Please RT Steve's progression so far after traumatic surgery @StevenJGoode #TexasChainsawMassacre. # :-

Helen Wood is absolutely hilarious!

Big Brother UK 15 2014 Kimberly Kisselovich Twitter,Friday,24th October,2014 - Nursing the boys @MrMarkByron @StevenJGoode with my partner in crime @SammiGoode #Sleepover. # :-

And that is all from "Doctors-Emergency Ward Ten-Hospital-Hospital Watch-Nurses" for now

KADENACY:- Doing a Winston Showan: Starting and completing a main post on this KIMBERLY Kisselovich STEVEN Goode H-BOMB Hydrogen Bomb Re-United.Temporary Or Permanent? Thread in the same day! What!....... It's a miracle.......

BBUK. Steven Goode & Kimberly Kisselovich - #Steverly.Steven Goode Twitter RT of Karen White tweet,Wednesday,17th September,2014 - Steven and Kimberly - #Steverly. Love this picture .You are my favourite couple.#:-

PART 37 will be here hopefully in the near future

Yeah,real hot! -

Marilyn Monroe quote

Facts

Last edited by KADENACY; 02-02-2015 at 12:34 PM.
Old 29-10-2014, 11:07 PM #98

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):
Default KIMBERLY Kisselovich STEVEN Goode H-BOMB Re-United.Temporary Or Permanent? Part 37.

KIMBERLY Kisselovich STEVEN Goode H-BOMB Re-United.Temporary Or Permanent? Part 37.

NOTE:-SOME OF YOU might not be aware of the quick and direct access to the latest post(s) on any thread. I wasn't aware until recently that instead of wading through previous posts to get to the latest post,you just have do the following:-

Kimberly KIMBERLY Kisselovich STEVEN Goode H-BOMB Re-United.Temporary Or Permanent? (Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)

KADENACY

25-10-2014 07:57 PM
by KADENACY*> Go to last post

You just click on to the horizontal arrow that I've marked with * on the righthand side of my KADENACY username and the thread will switch to the latest post - EUREKA!

NOTE:This PART 37 was going to be a complete post,but since I've exceeded
the 90 images limit,including smilies,by 73,I have had to split this post in half in to PART 37 and PART 38 - I am not prepared to sacrifice images,because they help to convey what I am trying to communicate to you - that's 74 excess images now - plus this one And then some! ,because I've made some improvements and additions to this post

A FURTHER NOTE: The currently latest photographs of Steven Good and Mark Byron are near the bottom of PART 38.

But first,it's Catch-Up Time on some of the other BBUK 15 2014 Housemates

PAVANDEEP PAUL.

Big Brother UK 15 2014 Pavandeep Paul Twitter,Wednesday,15th October,2014 - Missing the chair.@StevenJGoode,@Helen_Wood86,@CashHarrison,@B ianncajo,@MrMarkByron,@Kimberly_Kisse. #:-

------------------------------------------------------

Big Brother UK 15 2014 Pavandeep Paul - Pavy_P Photograph,Monday,20th October,2014 - Key to the world,India we coming.KADENACY - PassPort yes,but a lot of money is also essential. # :-

Pav Paul Twitter:-

Monday,20th October,2014

Pav Paul Official @pavyp · Oct 20

Arrived in Delhi, loving life right now.

Pav Paul Twitter:-

Pav Paul Official @pavyp · Oct 22

Happy birthday @stevenjbgoode !! Have a great day mate x

Big Brother UK 15 2014 Pavandeep Paul Twitter,Wednesday,22nd October,2014 - Bus Travellers. How it's done in India! #:-

Big Brother UK 15 2014 Pavandeep Paul - Pavy_P Photograph,Monday,13th October,2014 - Paul Family. Love my team. #:-

Big Brother UK 15 2014 Pav Paul Official @Pavyp Twitter photograph,Friday,24th October,2014 - Waterfalls in South India. #:-

Pav Paul Twitter,1 tweet and 1 RT:-

Sunday,26th October,2014

Pav Paul Official retweeted

Wayne Lineker @waynelineker · Oct 26

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do > Isaac Asimov

KADENACY replies - Very good

Pav Paul Official @pavyp · Oct 26

Chilling on the beach in October. I love India

KADENACY replies - Indian Summer.

Pav Paul Twitter:

Tuesday,28th October,2014

Pav Paul Official @pavyp · 5h 5 hours ago

Its home time. Kerela to delhi. Delhi to London. Lets do thisss ��������✈��✈��

ASH HARRISON.

Ash Harrison Twitter:-

Wednesday,8th October,2014

Ash Harrison @CashHarrison · Oct 8

So I fly to Tenerife tomorrow. Work and play in the sun. Anywheres better than England with this weather though ✈️☀️

Ash Harrison @CashHarrison · Oct 14

I could happily live in Tenerife me yanoooooo ��

Ash Harrison Twitter,2 tweets:-

Monday,20th October,2014

Ash Harrison @CashHarrison · Oct 20

Good job my dad lives here. Four more days in the sun ��

Ash Harrison @CashHarrison · Oct 20

Only I. Can think I have a flight tonight when it was last night. Looks like I'm stayin in Tenerife. Cheeeeeeers ������

Big Brother UK 15 2014 Ash Harrison Twitter RT of 101Bury,Monday,20th October,2014 - Looking forward to this lad joining us on Saturday 8th November! #bigbrother #BB2014 @CashHarrison. #:-

Big Brother UK 15 2014 Ash Harrison Twitter,Friday,24th October,2014 - Sunny October! KADENACY - Indian Summer in Tenerife. Living The Dream of The Great Jet Set Life! # :-

Big Brother UK 15 2014 Ash Harrison Twitter,Friday,24th October,2014 - Kimberly Kisselovich- Nursing my baby back to health,Steven Goode. Ash Harrison replies - He's ready for Halloween # :-

Big Brother UK 15 2014 Ash Harrison Twitter,Friday,24th October,2014 -HALLOWEEN #Keepwatching - KADENACY - Ash Harrison modelling a TenMenClothing AW14 Motor Truck Drivers-Railroad Locomotive Drivers-Baseball Players Cap # :-

Big Brother UK 15 2014 Ash Harrison Twitter,Saturday,25th October,2014 - Back on English soil and looking forward to tearin it up at @SoccerSix tomorrow.#Trekkers. # :-

Big Brother UK 15 2014 Ash Harrison photograph,Sunday,26th October,2014 - Love my balcony view of London Town.KADENACY - Beautiful dark night time photograph of London cityscape. # :-

Sunday,26th October,2014.

Ash Harrison @CashHarrison · 22m 22 minutes ago

Loved a bit of footy today at @SoccerSix thanks for havin us! ⚽️⚽️

BIANNCA LAKE.

Biannca Lake Twitter:-

The Real Bianncalake @Bianncajo · Oct 21

Dinner @dstrktlondon tonight with @Kimberly_Kisse ���� I will start my detox at some point this week��

Biannca Lake Twitter:-

The Real Bianncalake @Bianncajo · Oct 23

Catch us all @SoccerSix on Sunday ⚽️@Bianncajo @Helen_Wood86 @Sallieaxl @CashHarrison #charityfootballmatch

Big Brother UK 15 2014 The Real Bianncalake Twitter RT Chels @BatchOfAngels,Sunday,26th October,2014 - @Helen_Wood86 @CashHarrison @Bianncajo WAITING FOR YOU GUYS. KADENACY - With that Soccer Six Biannca,Helen,Ash & Winston Poster. #:-

Big Brother UK 15 2014 The Real Bianncalake Twitter,Sunday,26th October,2014 - Arthur being dropped off @DanielaForshaw @DoggyCare he's got he's doggie aftershave on. #:-

Big Brother UK 15 2014 The Real Bianncalake Twitter RT Chels @BatchOfAngels,Sunday,26th October,2014 - Action Shots @Helen_Wood86 @Bianncajo 1 #:-

Big Brother UK 15 2014 The Real Bianncalake Twitter RT Chels @BatchOfAngels,Sunday,26th October,2014 - Action Shots @Helen_Wood86 @Bianncajo 2 #:-

Big Brother UK 15 2014 The Real Bianncalake Twitter RT Chels @BatchOfAngels,Sunday,26th October,2014 - Thank you for today couldn't have have more perfect @CashHarrison @Bianncaj @Helen_Wood86 1 #:-

Big Brother UK 15 2014 The Real Bianncalake Twitter RT Chels @BatchOfAngels,Sunday,26th October,2014 - Thank you for today couldn't have have more perfect @CashHarrison @Bianncaj @Helen_Wood86 2 #:-

Big Brother UK 15 2014 The Real Bianncalake Twitter RT Chels @BatchOfAngels,Sunday,26th October,2014 - Thank you for today couldn't have have more perfect @CashHarrison @Bianncaj @Helen_Wood86 3 #:-

Big Brother UK 15 2014 The Real Bianncalake Twitter RT ArianatorLeah @PumaFaceDxllas,Sunday,26th October,2014 - Thank you @Bianncajo #:-

Big Brother UK 15 2014 The Real Bianncalake Twitter RT Soccer Six @SoccerSix,Sunday,26th October,2014 - We love this photograph of @Helen_Wood86,@Bianncajo and lucky fan @1406_Lee! #SoccerSix. #:-

Big Brother UK 15 2014 The Real Bianncalake Twitter RT Alanis @AlanisJaneXxx,Sunday,26th October,2014 - Love @Bianncajo so much omg she saw me and went I've seen you before. She's my favourite. 1 #:-

Big Brother UK 15 2014 The Real Bianncalake Twitter RT Alanis @AlanisJaneXxx,Sunday,26th October,2014 - Love @Bianncajo so much omg she saw me and went I've seen you before. She's my favourite. 2 #:-

Big Brother UK 15 2014 The Real Bianncalake @Bianncajo Twitter,Sunday,26th October,2014 - @TeamHelenAsh - @Helen_Wood86 @CashHarrison @Bianncajo were waiting. I'm running late ha see u soon xx. #:-

Big Brother UK 15 2014 The Real Bianncalake Twitter RT Nicole.Styles @Nicole_Styles_,Monday,27th October,2014 - @Bianncajo and @Helen_Wood86 thanks so much for the picture yesterday. #:-

Big Brother UK 15 2014 The Real Bianncalake Twitter RT HollyBeth Horan @Horan_HollyBeth,Monday,27th October,2014 - @Bianncajo and @Helen_Wood86 loved meeting you guys again thank you for the picture. #:-

Big Brother UK 15 2014 The Real Bianncalake Twitter RT Daniela & The Pack @DanielaForshaw,Monday,27th October,2014 - Saying goodbyes to @Bianncajo baby boy. KADENACY - Arthur is his name,but I don't know his breed. #:-

Big Brother UK 15 2014 The Real Bianncalake @Bianncajo Twitter,Monday,27th October,2014 - Last night's view #Amazing.KADENACY - London City,UK, looks more like New York City,USA,these days. #:-

HELEN WOOD.

Helen Wood Twitter RT:-

Big Brother UK 15 2014 Helly Woo Woo Twitter RT Margaret Anderson,Thursday,23rd October,2014 - Here's one for the trolls Helen...Hahaha - I am ten times the bitch that you could ever be. Now run along. # :-

Saturday,25th October,2014

Helly Woo Woo @Helen_Wood86 · Oct 25

On the longest journey eveeeeer to London thanks to the pain in the arse motorway being closed, with this moaning git too @CashHarrison ����

Friday,24th October,214

Helly Woo Woo‏@Helen_Wood86 Oct 24
Pleeeeeeeeeeeease don't rain today, I beg you God just leave the weather dull dry, grey miserable not wet, bit like some of my followers ��

The Humour of Helen Wood.

Friday,24th October,2014

Helly Woo Woo @Helen_Wood86 · Oct 24

Just been asked why I TWEET so much on TWITTER....Cuckoooo �� backwards b.......ds

CHRIS R.WRIGHT Twitter

Friday,24th October,2014

Chris R. Wright @chrisrwright · Oct 24

Today we've been out of the Big Brother house as long as we were in there! @ashleighcoyle22 @chrishall9011 @CashHarrison @Helen_Wood86 #BBUK

Helen Wood Twitter,4 related tweets:-

Friday,24th October,2014

Can someone send me some free clothes??? I'm a celeb, I'll promote them, Send them quick I'm f.......n freezing, my Gas has been cut off ����

------------

“@1dqueenforever: @Helen_Wood86 begger , begging for clothes and saying your a celeb for f.......k sake you were only on big brother” OMG ������

-----------

Can someone tell this quilm a bit about my sarcastic h'ways, what a f.......g melt, as if I'm being serious @1dqueenforever ��

-----------

Pahahaa, here's one for the monks that think I'm being serious, My gas isn't cut off, I know I'm not a celeb, it's called taking ze p..s ����

CAROLE LOMBARD THE SECOND.

HELEN WOOD.

Helen Wood reminds me of the great and legendary Hollywood film actress,

Carole Lombard,1908 - 1942,best known for her zany roles in some great

comedy films. In real life,the good looking Carole was straight-talking,swore

like a trooper and had an earthy-wacky-zany sense of humour,and was also

a practical joker.The story below is a great example of her humour,and is in

relation to how the romance started between Carole and her future husband,

Clark Gable:-

Carole Lombard's Ambulance Joke.

On Friday,February 7,1936, both attended a party at Jock Whitney’s house, to celebrate screenwriter Donald Ogden Stewart’s wife’s recent release from a sanitarium, jokingly called “The Nervous Breakdown Party”. Things did not start out well as Carole, as a joke, arrived in an ambulance. Attendants carried her on a stretcher and placed it in the middle of the room. Everyone gasped and gathered around. She jumped up, howling with laughter. Clark, there with Merle Oberon, was not amused and found the joke in poor taste. Clark and Carole got into a fight that ended with her stomping away from him, furiously proclaiming that he was a stuff shirt. Near the end of the party, Carole challenged Clark to a game of tennis. There they played, both in evening clothes, playing tennis until it was too dark to see (Carole beat him 8-0). Merle, irritated by being ignored, had someone else take her home and Clark didn’t even notice.

-----------------------

Absolutely hilarious

----------------------

But tragically.......:-

Friday,16th January,1942

On this day in 1942, the actress Carole Lombard, famous for her roles in such screwball comedies as My Man Godfrey and To Be or Not to Be, and for her marriage to the actor Clark Gable, is killed when the TWA Douglas DC-3 Aeroplane Airliner she is traveling in crashes en route from Las Vegas to Los Angeles. She was 33.

History.This Day In History Website.

http://www.history.com/this-day-in-h...in-plane-crash
---------------------

Big Brother UK 15 2014.Carole Lombard.Some hours later after her hilarious Ambulance Joke at The Nervous Breakdown Party,Carole played tennis with Clark Gable.She won 8-0,but a great romance started between them #:-

Big Brother UK 15 2014.Carole Lombard and her husband,The King of Hollywood,film actor,Clark Gable,on their wedding day,Wednesday,29th March,1939 - they were the Bradd Pitt and Angelina Jolie of their day #:-

Clark Gable passed on to The Other World* in November 1960 and was re-united with Carole Lombard as Husband and Wife forevermore

*I believe in Life After Death

Big Brother UK 15 2014 Helen Wood Twitter RT Owen,Sunday,26th October,2014 - @Helen_Wood86 you in action at @SoccerSix #:-

Big Brother UK 15 2014 Helen Wood Twitter RT Jessica Sweetchix @JessiAliX,Sunday,26th October,2014 - Soccer Six! Winning Netball team @Helen_Wood86 @SweetChixUK #:-

Big Brother UK 15 2014 Helen Wood Twitter photograph,Sunday,26th October,2014 - Me & B with our trophy @Bianncajo #SoccerSix #:-

Big Brother UK 15 2014 Helen Wood Twitter RT Hollie Spurling,Sunday,26th October,2014 - Was nice meeting you again today @Helen_Wood86 @Bianncajo this is my sis btw #:-

Big Brother UK 15 2014 Helen Wood Twitter RT Chels @BatchOfAngels,Sunday,26th October,2014 - I didn't get to show @Bianncajo and @Helen_Wood86 my poster oops #:-

Big Brother UK 15 2014 Helen Wood Twitter RT Lauren @UnicornfxnGirl,Sunday,26th October,2014 - Nobody understands how happy I was to meet @Helen_Wood86 today. Thanks for the picture Hun! Please follow me x #:-

Big Brother UK 15 2014 Helen Wood misshe11y Photograph,Monday,27th October,2014 - Love this place #RoomWithAView #London. KADENACY - The Shard Skyscraper is in the centre background #:-

KIMBERLY KISSELOVICH.

Kimberly Kisselovich Twitter RT-

Monday,27th October,2014

Daily Star @Daily_Star · 8h 8 hours ago

Her most shocking column yet? Helen Wood on designer vaginas @Helen_Wood86 http://dly.st/1DS6Me9

KADENACY replies - Kimberly is beautiful in every way

Monday,27th October,2014

Helly Woo Woo @Helen_Wood86 · 17h 17 hours ago

Loooovely feedback so far, thanks �� just waiting for one of the miserable monkeys to pop up now, it's become a Monday morning ritual ��

Monday,27th October,2014

Helly Woo Woo @Helen_Wood86 · 8h 8 hours ago

“@KopiteSterling: @Daily_Star @Helen_Wood86 so desperate for fame pathetic” I know, how clever you spotted it ��

KADENACY replies - Well replied Helen

Monday,27th October,2014

Helly Woo Woo retweeted

Ashleigh @ashleeiighh_ · 8h 8 hours ago

@Helen_Wood86 @KopiteSterling @Daily_Star isn't jealousy a bitch! Hardly begging for fame expressing an opinion! LOL

Helen Wood Twitter RT :-

Monday,27th October,2014

Helly Woo Woo retweeted
Anthony23 @Anthonygallo231 · 12h 12 hours ago

@Helen_Wood86 @101Transfers The hate continues, there's no pleasing some, Helen your one of a kind and definitely queen on Twitter ����✌��

Monday,27th October,2014

Helly Woo Woo retweeted
Amy Ball @AmyBallxx · 22h 22 hours ago

Always take time out at work to sit down and read @Helen_Wood86 article! This weeks one was definitely an eye-opener! Well done hels bels!

Helly Woo Woo retweeted
Bisexual-Princεss'.☆ @ZoeeBabesss · 12h 12 hours ago

It's amazing how the winner of #bbuk still getting so much hate what don't you lot understand she don't actually care lol @Helen_Wood86

Helly Woo Woo @Helen_Wood86 · 11h 11 hours ago

“@1406_lee: @Helen_Wood86 off to Trafford centre today�� where's the best place to go?!xx” everywhere

Big Brother UK 15 2014 Helly Woo Woo Twitter RT ZOO Magazine @ZOO,Tuesday,28th October,2014 - @Helen_Wood86.you're one of ZOO's Sexiest Babes on TV! See more in this week's magazine.KADENACY - I hope Kimberly Kisselovich is in. #:-

m

Big Brother UK 15 2014 Steven Goode RT Steverly FanPage @Steverly_4eva,Wednesday,29th October,2014 - Cutie's @Kimberly_Kisse @StevenJBGoode #Steverly . #:-

PART 38 will be with you in the very near future

Yeah,real hot! -

Marilyn Monroe quote

Facts

Last edited by KADENACY; 02-02-2015 at 12:37 PM.
Old 29-10-2014, 11:12 PM #99

Longest post award goes to......
Old 31-10-2014, 01:37 AM #100

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):
Default KIMBERLY Kisselovich STEVEN Goode H-BOMB Re-United.Temporary Or Permanent? Part 38.

KIMBERLY Kisselovich STEVEN Goode H-BOMB Re-United.Temporary Or Permanent? Part 38.

NOTE:-SOME OF YOU might not be aware of the quick and direct access to the latest post(s) on any thread. I wasn't aware until recently that instead of wading through previous posts to get to the latest post,you just have do the following:-

Kimberly KIMBERLY Kisselovich STEVEN Goode H-BOMB Re-United.Temporary Or Permanent? (Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)

KADENACY

25-10-2014 07:57 PM
by KADENACY*> Go to last post

You just click on to the horizontal arrow that I've marked with * on the righthand side of my KADENACY username and the thread will switch to the latest post - EUREKA!

Big Brother UK,Celebrity Big Brother UK,ThisIsBigBrother.Com TV Forums Index. Have A HAPPY & EXCITING HALLOWEEN,from KADENACY. Halloween,Friday,31st October,2014 2S #:-

NOTE: All the currently latest photographs of Steven Goode and Mark Byron
are towards the bottom of this PART 38 post.

A FURTHER NOTE: This PART 38 was originally part of PART 37,but due to excess in regard to images,I've had to split this post in to two parts.

JALE KARATURP.

Big Brother UK 15 2014 Jale Karaturp Twitter RT of Baby Animals @BabyAnimalsPics,Tuesday,9th October,2014 - Sweater weather! KADENACY - Beautiful and very cute! #:-

Big Brother uk 15 2014 Jale Karaturp Twitter RT The Real Bianncalake,Wednesday,1st October,2014 - @FunkyBuddah #IamZoeBirkett @Jale . #:-

Jale Karaturp Twitter:-

Tuesday,7th October,2014

Jale @Jale_ · Oct 7

German Scientists Prove There is Life After Death - http://go.shr.lc/1x2KxkX via @Shareaholic wow!!! The volunteers are a little brave......

KADENACY replies - I have studied Life After Death,the Supernatural,UFO's and Flying Saucers,Ghosts,etc,on and off for many years,and,unlike the principle dogmas of virtually all religions,Life After Death,the Supernatural,Ghosts,Flying Saucers-UFO's,etc,are real,as is the real God - of no religious denomination by the way.......

And now we return to "Doctors-Emergency Ward Ten-Hospital-Hospital Watch-Nurses" in Wroclaw,Poland.

MARK BYRON.

Wednesday,22nd October,2014.

Europe Surgery @europesurgery · Oct 22

Glad you arrived safe and sound!! @Kimberly_Kisse @stevenjbgoode @lynneegoode @MrMarkByron ����x excited for you x

Big Brother UK 15 2014 Mark Byron Official @MrMarkByron Twitter photograph,Wednesday,22nd October,2014 - Good Morning Wroclaw. #:-

Big Brother UK 15 2014 Mark Byron Official Twitter RT Megan @Megan_Laight,Thursday,23rd October,2014 - Could have died when I saw @MrMarkByron outside work yesterday. #:-

Big Brother UK 15 2014 Mark Byron Official @MrMarkByron Twitter photograph,Thursday,23rd October,2014 - Having a little recover. #:-

Mark Byron Twitter:-

Mark Byron Official @MrMarkByron · Oct 23

Keep going proper cock eyed off this medicine

Thank you to all wishing a speedy recovery! X

Told everyone I was going to Turkey for a night out earlier. #morphine

KADENACY replies - Yes,under some circumstances morphine can make you spaced out.

In the Sleepover photograph of Steven,Kimberly,Sammi and Mark in Part 36,Steven looks as though he is just not there - he was spaced out on pain-killing morphine.

Lynne Goode @lynneegoode · Oct 23

@europesurgery @Kimberly_Kisse @stevenjbgoode @MrMarkByron mark just come in my room and was escorted back his room by the nurse

Friday,24th October,2014

Europe Surgery @europesurgery · Oct 24

@MrMarkByron heehee how many times were u put back in your room last night? ����x��

Mark Byron Twitter,5 tweets:-

Friday,24th October,2014

Mark Byron Official @MrMarkByron · Oct 24

Feel like I've been trampled by Red Rum

Really excited to go to Auschwitz on Monday and pay my respects

The world is a lot more accepting now than it was 30, 40, 50 years ago. We can be who we want without shame internally and externally.

KADENACY replies:- Thank goodness! People have learnt to think for themselves,and not be dictated to by the misguided and wrong The Establishment,i.e.politicians,religions,etc.

Nose is battered, stomach is battered but worst of all my head is battered. Can I just be sleeping beauty and sleep for a hundred years

Note to self....avoid serious conversations when on medication.

Big Brother UK 15 2014 Mark Byron Official RT Katie Wigglesworth @Katie_Wigg,Friday,24th October,2014 - @MrMarkByron #Boots Haha. #:-

Big Brother UK 15 2014 Mark Byron Official Twitter photograph,Saturday,25th October,2014 - Just been out and about round the town. Met a Panda. #:-

Big Brother UK 15 2014 Mark Byron Official Twitter photograph,Saturday,25th October,2014 - Wroclaw! Lovely city! 1 #:-

Big Brother UK 15 2014 Mark Byron Official Twitter photograph,Saturday,25th October,2014 - Wroclaw! Lovely city! 2 #:-

Big Brother UK 15 2014 Mark Byron Official Twitter photograph,Saturday,25th October,2014 - Wroclaw! Lovely city! 3 #:-

Big Brother UK 15 2014 Mark Byron Official Twitter photograph,Saturday,25th October,2014 - Wroclaw! Lovely city! 4 #:-

Big Brother UK 15 2014 Mark Byron Official Twitter photograph,Saturday,25th October,2014 - Wroclaw! Lovely city! 5 #:-

Mark Byron Twitter,2 tweets :-

Sunday,26th October,2014

Mark Byron Official @MrMarkByron · Oct 26

Wow just looked in the mirror without my pressure bandage on. Even though swollen and bruised my new stomach looks amazing!!! I've got abs!

Mark Byron Official @MrMarkByron · Oct 26

Can't wait for my nose bandage to come off Tuesday. The difference already is amazing no more Captain Hook!

Big Brother UK 15 2014 Mark Byron Official Twitter photograph,Sunday,26th October,2014 - Loving the arcatexture #Wroclaw. KADENACY - I think Mark means architecture. I had to look in my dictionary how to spelt it! #:-

Big Brother UK 15 2014 Mark Byron Official Twitter photograph,Sunday,26th October,2014 - Trying to do an outfit with my nose and stomach still in bandage. #:-

Big Brother UK 15 2014 Mark Byron Official Twitter RT Europe Surgery,Sunday,26th October,2014 - Look at these beauties. Dr.Adam and the lovely @Helen_Wood86 and @MrMarkByron.KADENACY - Taken during the Helen,Kimberly,Biannca Poland trip. #:-

Big Brother UK 15 2014 Mark Byron Official Twitter RT Hannah Huxley @HanyBHuxley,Sunday,26th October,2014 - Was lovely meeting you thanks for the picture . #BigBrother @MrMarkByron @StevenJBGoode. #:-

Mark Byron Twitter,2 tweets:-

Monday,27th October,2014

Wroclaw

Mark Byron Official @MrMarkByron · Oct 27

Sat in a beautiful bar getting drunk in Poland listening to Mariah Carey!!!!

KADENACY replies - And why not

Mark Byron Official @MrMarkByron · 1d 1 day ago

After so much recovering and r&r today feels like a holiday!!! Dancing in a 70s disco bar at 6pm #polishmeasures

Mark Byron Twitter,2 tweets:-

Mark Byron Official @MrMarkByron · 14h 14 hours ago

Just in the clinic about to have my bandages taken off!!!

Wroclaw

Mark Byron Official @MrMarkByron · 7h 7 hours ago

6am flight tomorrow back to englaaand

KADENACY:- I've saved the best Mark Byron Polish trip-related photographs for this part of the post :-

Big Brother UK 15 2014 Lynne Goode @LynneEGoode Twitter,Monday,27th October,2014 - Are we feeling better ? @MrMarkByron @Kimberly_Kisse @StevenJBGoode,Evelynne-Evie #:-

SINGING IN THE RAIN*

BIG BROTHER MARK BYRON DOING A GENE KELLY!

Big Brother UK 15 2014 Mark Byron Official Twitter,Wroclaw,Poland,Sunday,26th October,2014 - I love Wroclaw!!! KADENACY - Mark Byron doing a Gene Kelly in Singing In The Rain*! - complete with a hat! Please QV Gene Kelly photograph. #:-

KADENACY:- As soon as I saw the above wonderful photograph of Mark Byron cavorting with the lamp post,I was instantly reminded of the glorious song and dance number,Singing In The Rain,expertly performed by Gene Kelly in the legendary Hollywood MGM film musical,SINGING IN THE RAIN*! A part of the Singing In The Rain dance number includes a lamp post,and is probably the most celebrated dance in the history of the Hollywood film musical.......Singing In The Rain is also a great song! :-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1ZYhVpdXbQ

Big Brother UK 15 2014 Mark Byron.Gene Kelly,Singing In The Rain* film musical.Gene Kelly in the fabled and legendary Singing In The Rain song and dance number. Mark Byron's lamp post photograph is similar - even down to the hat! #:-

STEVEN GOODE.

Big Brother UK 15 2014 Steven Goode Twitter RT Daily Star @Daily_Star,Friday,24th October,2014 - See the pain @StevenJGoode has gone through for his wedding to @Kimberly_Kisse . The Big Reveal. #:-

The Big Reveal in the Daily Star:-

dly.st/1rrAYEm

KADENACY replies - The Big Reveal that I'm waiting for is seeing the outcome of Steven's Cosmetic Surgery-Nose Job,without his bandages,his nose fully healed - will Steven be just as handsome?.......or less handsome?.......or more handsome?
Let's put it this way:- I hope that he has retained his good looks!

Big Brother UK 15 2014 Steven Goode Twitter RT Shuper Shoops @Twitshoops,Tuesday,28th October,2014 - @MrMarkByron and @StevenJGoode 's new noses finally revealed! @TvXtra.KADENACY - Spoof photograph of course. #:-

Currently latest photographs of Mark Byron:-

Big Brother UK 15 2014 Mark Byron Official @MrMarkByron Twitter photograph,Wednesday,29th October,2014 - I can't wait for my swelling to go down,but I'm loving my new nose. KADENACY - Mark is still good looking.#:-

Big Brother UK 15 2014 Mark Byron Official @MrMarkByron Twitter photograph,Wednesday,29th October,2014, KADENACY - Before and after photographs Mark Byron,pre-nose job and post-nose job Cosmetic Surgery #:-

Wednesday,29th October,2014

Steven Goode @stevenjbgoode · 56m 56 minutes ago

Arrived back in London... Fog and damp. @Kimberly_Kisse has slept on my shoulder all the way, she is cute x

Wednesday,29th October,2014

Kimberly Kisselovich @Kimberly_Kisse · 8m 8 minutes ago

Back to London with @stevenjbgoode @MrMarkByron ��☁️☁️❄️☔️☔️⛄️��

Big Brother UK 15 2014 Steven Goode Post-Nose Job bandaged-nose photograph,back in the United Kingdom,Wednesday,29th October,2014. No longer spaced out on pain-killing morphine. #:-

Kimberly Kisselovich @Kimberly_Kisse · 13h 13 hours ago

Looking for a venue for our engagement party? Any ideas?

KADENACY replies - Steverly had an Engagement Party on the day they got engaged,it was a spur of the moment party,so I suppose Kimberly and Steven now want a more formal engagement party. And why not.

KIMBERLY KISSELOVICH.

Big Brother UK 15 2014 Kimberly Kisselovich @Kimberly_Kisse Twitter photograph,Saturday,25th October,2014 - In love with Poland. KADENACY - A great dark night time photograph of one of the main streets of Wroclaw town centre.#:-

Big Brother UK 15 2014 Kimberly Kisselovich Twitter photograph,Sunday,26th October,2014 - Having a romantic evening in Poland with @StevenJBGoode. KADENACY - From being spaced out on morphine,Steven looks a lot more with it in this photograph. #:-

SOME VELVET MORNING*

Monday,27th Octobery,2014

Kimberly Kisselovich @Kimberly_Kisse · Oct 27

Good morning x

Thursday,30th October,2014

Steven Goode @stevenjbgoode · 14h 14 hours ago

Morning ��

-----------------------------

PHAEDRA IS MY NAME**

Kimberly is always saying Good Morning on Twitter,and Steven does too sometimes,so these morning greetings,plus the fact that Steven and Kimberly are engaged lovers,has inspired me to use the beautiful and haunting Lee Hazelwood and Nancy Sinatra song-record,SOME VELVET MORNING* for the main romantic moment for this Part 38 Post - I always try to have romantic moments in my posts in this thread.

Nancy Sinatra - Phaedra is my name. The great Nancy Sinatra is the Flower Child,Phaedra,in the sublime Some Velvet Morning love song,sung by Nancy and it's composer,Lee Hazelwod.5.#:-

MUSIC.Nancy Sinatra & Lee Hazelwood,SOME VELVET MORNING - A special,haunting,beautiful,wonderfully unusual,psychedelic and sublime love song-record by the great Flower Child,Nancy Sinatra and the highly talented,Lee Hazelwood.#:-

KADENACY:-

Nancy Sinatra and Lee Hazelwood

Lee Hazelwood and Nancy Sinatra

SOME VELVET MORNING song meaning.Here is the definitive and objective meaning of Some Velvet Morning,recorded by Nancy Sinatra and Lee Hazelwood:-

A lot of garbage and rubbish has been written about the meaning of the Lee Hazelwood and Nancy Sinatra Some Velvet Morning song,when in actual fact it is a poetic,lyrical,beautiful,haunting,psychedelic,subl ime and wonderfully unusual love song

Phaedra**,pronounced Faydruh,means bright,glowing,shining,and is a Greek girls name.

Some velvet morning when Lee is in a straight-talking mood,he's going to open up your gate and tell you about his girlfriend-wife partner,Phaedra,about how she gave him life and how she fell in love with him

Nancy - Phaedra sings poetically and allegorically about their love story and love for each other,and how they will remain faithful to each other - do not touch!

LEE,first melody-song, 4/4 time signature.

Some velvet morning when I'm straight
I'm gonna open up your gate
And maybe tell you about Phaedra
And how she gave me life
And how she made it in
Some velvet morning when I'm straight.

NANCY - PHAEDRA,second melody-song, 3/4 time signature.

Flowers growing on a hill, dragonflies and daffodils
Learn from us very much, look at us but do not touch
Phaedra is my name.

The above first verse is repeated by Lee,but Nancy,Phaedra sings another different verse:-

Flowers are the things we know, secrets are the things we grow
Learn from us very much, look at us but do not touch
Phaedra is my name.

After which,Lee's verse and Nancy's first verse are then wonderfully and unusally interpolated - the twain meets! - which symbolizes their eternal union:-

LEE - Some velvet morning when I'm straight

NANCY - Flowers growing on a hill

LEE - I'm gonna open up your gate

NANCY - dragonflies and daffodils

LEE - And maybe tell you about Phaedra

NANCY - Learn from us very much

LEE - And how she gave me life

NANCY - look at us but do not touch

LEE - And how she made it in

NANCY - Phaedra is my name.

This glorious song-record was released in 1967 during the height of the Flower Power-Hippies-Flower Childs-Psychedelia-Tune In Turn On & Drop Out-I'd Love To Turn You On-Make Love Not War counter-culture.So it fitted the era very well.

The song also featured in the great MOVIN' WITH NANCY ,A Nancy Sinatra Television Special Film,and Album,Movin' With Nancy.

Some Velvet Morning*,Nancy Sinatra and Lee Hazelwood,YOUTUBE:-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sb-SVPJM4L4

BBUK.Nancy Sinatra - Phaedra is my name. The great Nancy Sinatra is the Flower Child,Phaedra,in the sublime and haunting Some Velvet Morning love song,sung by Nancy and it's composer,Lee Hazelwod. 3B.#:-

Big Brother UK 15 2014 Kimberly Kisselovich - PHAEDRA IS MY NAME.Some Velvet Morning,Nancy Sinatra,Lee Hazelwood. Kimberly - Thanks @StevenJBGoode for cheering me up with these red roses,Sunday,26th October,2014,Twitter. #:-

SYNCHRONICITY:- I was struggling to find a photograph of Kimberly Kisselovich with some flowers (I did find one photograph,but I wanted a better one) and,as if to order,providentially up comes Steven Goode and presents Kimberly with some flowers on Sunday night!!!
And then photographs her with them for Twitter! I'm no expert on flowers,but they look like red roses to me

Big Brother UK 15 2014 Steven Goode as Lee Hazelwood - SOME VELVET MORNING when I'm straight I'm gonna open up your gate,and maybe tell you about PHAEDRA. And how she gave me life. And how she made it in. Kimberly as Nancy Sinatra-Phaedra - Phaedra is my name #:-

NOTE:Please take a look at PART 37 since part 37 has had to be split in to
PART's 37 and 38 due to image limits per-post.Thanks.

PART 39 of this Thread will continue the Big Brother UK 15 2014 Kimberly,Steven and other housemate's stories

Yeah,real hot! -

Marilyn Monroe quote

Facts

Last edited by KADENACY; 02-02-2015 at 12:43 PM.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
al, ashleigh, goode, hbomb, helen, kimberly, kimberlyberly, kisselovich, steven