Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB5 Nadia, Michelle, Stuart, Jason and the rest of the Big Brother 5 housemates.

Old 04-07-2004, 07:45 AM #1

Default I Though Jason Would Kill Me

TERRIFIED Marco Sabba spoke for the first time yesterday of the moment he thought Big Brother housemate Jason was about to KILL him.

Gay Marco, evicted from the show on Friday night, admitted: "I feel really threatened by him."

Reliving the notorious bust-up when security guards waded in to save him from the Motherwell muscle-man, he said: "I was genuinely frightened of Jason that night.

"He is a *******. I really hate Jason - who does he think he is? He thinks it's big to hit a guy smaller than him - what does that prove? He's a t***."

Trouble flared on Day 20 after Marco, 20, and pals Emma, Michelle and Nadia covered the Big Brother dining room in food during a play fight. When bodybuilder Jason complained, Marco giggled and did a provocative dance in front of him.

E4 viewers watched in amazement as Jason, 30, waved his fist at him and barked: "I'll *******ing kill you, I'll knock you out."

Bald law student Marco revealed that cops quizzed him about the shock incident when he emerged from the house after being voted out.

"It was a low point in the house," he said. "I don't regret what happened - I just don't want to think about it."

But in another blast at former dustman Jason, he said: "He was disgusting - all he did was f**t and exercise. I never want to see him again.

"I've got no time for him. If I did bump into him in the street by mistake I'd be civilised but he knows how I really feel."

Marco also ruled out any romance between DJ Dan and Jason - who claimed on his application form that he was bisexual.

"Jason told us the other night he's not bisexual," said Marco. "And Dan was a bit annoyed with that."

Marco, of West Drayton, Middlesex, was the third housemate to be evicted when he got 52 per cent of the votes. He was nominated by Jason, Victor, Ahmed, Shell and Dan.

Marco declared: "The house will be a duller place without me. I mean, what's everyone going to do now?

"Me and the girls had such a laugh. I can't see how people are going to be entertained.

"All they're going to see is people exercising - how dull is that going to be?

"I went in there to have a good time and I tried to do that. But the warring factions were always there. I was lucky that I was around my friends.

"I coped with problems by staying with them. I only really care about Nadia, Michelle and Stuart."

Marco admitted it was right to evict his pal Emma as she was a main instigator of the Day 20 fight. He said: "If she hadn't been kicked out things may have erupted again."

He was stunned to learn that Portuguese diva Nadia, his closest ally on the show, was once a waiter named Carlos.

He said: "She's a wonderful person and I still can't believe she was a man. I even joked with her that she'd had the snip.

"Nadia is one hell of a woman as far as I'm concerned. I'm not upset she didn't tell me her secret. I would have accepted her anyway whatever she'd said to me."

Marco told of pal Michelle's fumble under the covers with handsome student Stuart. "She told me all about what went on between them," he said. "I wasn't shocked. I don't think they will go any further but once they come out of the house that relationship will develop."

Marco respected Victor despite their rows - but he still loathes Ahmed.

"We never saw eye-to-eye," he said. "Every day I kept thinking, why is this bloke still in here? I hope he gets voted out soon - but I think he'll be in for a while."

Marco now plans to return to university to sit his second-year law exams.

Viewers saw him accidentaly send his mum flying on stage after his eviction.

"She's got a bruised leg," he said. "We had a laugh about it. I'm going to take her to dinner."

WHAT DID HE THINK OF HIS HOUSEMATES?

AHMED

So anal. We never saw eye-to-eye. I have no respect for him and wonder how he lasted so long.

BECKI

Plastic. She knew what was going on and did a lot of talking behind people's backs. Game-player. I saw right through her.

DAN

First I thought he was fake but now think he's a genuine guy.

MICHELLE

She's become a good pal, too. Lip gloss girl. Always will be.

JASON

So fake. He's *******ing playing the game. I hate him - he's brought nothing to the house. Just wants to exercise. Boring!

NADIA

A true friend. We hit it off immediately. She deserves to win. She is so genuine.

SHELL

Game-player, but nice girl.

STUART

A lovely guy - very popular. I mistakenly thought he nominated me. Will stay to end.

VICTOR

I got on with him. People were really puzzled, but we have a mutual respect.

The People.co.uk
Amy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
jason, kill