Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

The X Factor 2014 [S11] Series 11 of ITV's music reality show, The X Factor with judges Simon, Mel, Cheryl and Louis ran from August to December 2014, and was won by Ben Haenow.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-12-2014, 06:26 PM #1
Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Default Name an act that's put the most effort to get to the final? And the one that's put?

The least effort to get to the final?

For me I feel that Andrea or Fleur has put the most effort into making this final for different reasons, Andrea because he has no home territory and he doesn't have the conventional looks, and your average Brit on the street might struggle to connect with him so he had to rely on solid performances to get to the final.

Fleur is obviously not the best vocalist in the competition so she had to overcome that by going down the Urban performer route, and showing off her assets and trying to make it work for her which she has done tbf to her.

Ben however is doing a Matt Cardle imo, gliding through to the final off his looks and looks alone, his talented tbf but there has been stronger vocalists than him this year imo, and I feel that he never pushes himself enough, his suppose to be a Rocker yet he has probably the least stage presence of everyone in this series, he constantly just poses throughout his performances instead of actually emoting, I also feel that he could sing songs like “I'll Crap On This Stage“ or “You're Like Aids” and he would still make the final with ease.

But yeah anyway who do you feel put in the most and least effort into making the final?

I'm a sick bitch.
Mystic Mock is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
act, effort, final, put