Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB15 Celebrity Big Brother 2015 (CBB15) was shown January 2015 on CH5, and the winner was Katie Price. Discuss the series here.

Old 22-12-2014, 05:30 AM #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by sampvt View Post
If you look at most of our modern day Z listers like some of the reality tossers, they are also famous for being nobodies, bitches and thick as camel dung and that's only Towie. Personally I don't like her and she comes from my part of the world so we all know of her locally, but the hatred and vitriolic comments on here against certain people is foul, yet different rules seem to apply if the object ball has a fan base. I get confused sometimes hardly.
I'm certainly confused sampvt; this ugly, moral-less, totally talent-less, low-life slut, is a shameless, opportunist leech and parasite on the British taxpayer, and is deserved of every vitriolic comment and the hatred of her by the public - unlike that poor American girl on 'I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here', who had thread after thread on here by obsessives spewing unjustified vitriol and hatred of her, and she was not ugly, talent-less, moral-less, nor a parasite on the British tax-payer. What was her name now.... Let me think.... Ah! Kendra.

Kendra -- yes.

I'm as confused as you, but perhaps some 'Z-lister's' do have fan bases because some of the public actually see some qualities in those 'celebrities' which are 'likeable' - unlike the reprehensible slut Cunningham who is breathing oxygen which would be more justifiably utilised keeping rats alive.

Last edited by kirklancaster; 22-12-2014 at 05:32 AM.
kirklancaster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-12-2014, 06:04 AM #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel-lewis-1985 View Post
I literally just had to reply to a tweet she sent justifying getting 150k because "white Dee got 100k".

Hope the bitch responds coz I seriously wanna wipe the floor with her.

This makes me so angry, I can see why working class folk cant stand CBB when they see producers giving these jobless nobodies the amount of cash that the average person would have to work for 10 years for!
I genuinely, sincerely, wholeheartedly do hope she responds so that you do 'wipe the floor with her' because I detest the ugly, parasite slut so much.

And just to prove how much I support you in this; I'll personally pay for a Ministry of Health fumigation team to spray the floor against contaminants once it's been wiped with her - the filthy bitch.

Old 22-12-2014, 06:31 AM #28

Favourites (more):
BB18: Chanelle
BBCanada 5: Kevin

Favourites (more):
BB18: Chanelle
BBCanada 5: Kevin

Bitch doesn't even have a Wikipedia page

The Thorn Cottage Crew
Raph is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-12-2014, 07:26 AM #29
-

-

This creature is pretty much 'famous' for wanting to get an abortion in order to get a little publicity.. Not the type of person I'd be interested in watching
Jake. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-12-2014, 08:50 AM #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesus440 View Post
A poll on the Metro website - sums this up perfectly.

http://metro.co.uk/2014/12/21/josie-...95733/?ito=v-b
Oh my Lord Just noticed that 'Welcome to the rice fields mofo' pic - Can't stop fecking laughing - Just so funny.

Old 22-12-2014, 08:53 AM #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christmarsh. View Post
There is a big difference between supporting someone "bettering themselves" and championing a horrible twat off the street being paid an obscene amount of money to be labelled a "celebrity".
Well said Marsh. Well said.

Old 22-12-2014, 09:54 AM #32
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Adam
BB12: Harry
User banned

Favourites (more):

For what its worth, I don't like her either but there again, I didn't like Kendra, Danniele from rinsing guys and Speidi, but if memory serves me well, I got hammered for my views. Some people have different views of celebrities, or how their stature is viewed. She would certainly stir up the show and get the twitter pages chirping, lol.
sampvt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-12-2014, 02:12 PM #33

Favourites:
BB16: Sarah

Favourites:

Quote:
Whats wrong with her going in. If she is contacted, why not. She is bigger than some of these other idiots mentioned. I cant see the problem, especially when the vane of thought on here is built around the ethos that if she can better herself, then why not. I cant see the problem here.
She is famous for getting a boob job from the tax payers money.

She is famous for saying she was going to abort her baby for BB.

She is now demanding 150k and will accept no less to enter and you think this is fair?

She is a disgrace and I find it hard that you can abliterate people like Kendra and support this woman?

Last edited by Niamh.; 22-12-2014 at 02:37 PM.
daniel-lewis-1985 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-12-2014, 02:13 PM #34

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirklancaster View Post
I'm certainly confused sampvt; this ugly, moral-less, totally talent-less, low-life slut, is a shameless, opportunist leech and parasite on the British taxpayer, and is deserved of every vitriolic comment and the hatred of her by the public - unlike that poor American girl on 'I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here', who had thread after thread on here by obsessives spewing unjustified vitriol and hatred of her, and she was not ugly, talent-less, moral-less, nor a parasite on the British tax-payer. What was her name now.... Let me think.... Ah! Kendra.

Kendra -- yes.

I'm as confused as you, but perhaps some 'Z-lister's' do have fan bases because some of the public actually see some qualities in those 'celebrities' which are 'likeable' - unlike the reprehensible slut Cunningham who is breathing oxygen which would be more justifiably utilised keeping rats alive.
I love this post.

BRAVO!
Old 24-12-2014, 09:17 AM #35
User banned

Favourites (more):
User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
She is famous for getting a boob job from the tax payers money.

She is famous for saying she was going to abort her baby for BB.

She is now demanding 150k and will accept no less to enter and you think this is fair?

She is a disgrace and I find it hard that you can abliterate people like Kendra and support this woman?
By your own volition you are now stipulating that she is actually famous and well known, ergo a celebrity in some peoples eyes. Not every celeb is famous for being nice. There seems to be a market out there for nasty buggers and total 'A' holes, so how is she any different.

I am really not getting your point as I have already said I DONT LIKE HER. Its as if you are trying to make others believe I am championing her, I am Not. She is an evil skank and not on my love list. Lets be clear about that.

My post was about her right to be viewed as a celeb or famous person, even though she is morally awful. I would really appreciate it if you didn't malign my posts using false facts.
Old 24-12-2014, 09:32 AM #36

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
By your own volition you are now stipulating that she is actually famous and well known, ergo a celebrity in some peoples eyes. Not every celeb is famous for being nice. There seems to be a market out there for nasty buggers and total 'A' holes, so how is she any different.

I am really not getting your point as I have already said I DONT LIKE HER. Its as if you are trying to make others believe I am championing her, I am Not. She is an evil skank and not on my love list. Lets be clear about that.

My post was about her right to be viewed as a celeb or famous person, even though she is morally awful. I would really appreciate it if you didn't malign my posts using false facts.
Yeah I never said she wasn't "famous" I said and listed what she was famous for so I don't get what you're trying to say. Obviously you have misunderstood one of my posts again.

You confuse me though because your posts totally contradict themselves. You basically told the forum off by saying "the hatred and vitriolic comments on here against certain people is foul" yet in that same sentence you did exactly what you're telling people not to do by saying reality tossers, they are also famous for being nobodies, bitches and thick as camel dung

And in this post you call her an evil skank lol.

I really don't understand.

Anyway happy Christmas its clear our views are totally different and I just find your posts confusing. Im off to do some last minute Christmas shopping, pray I don't get trampled.

Last edited by daniel-lewis-1985; 24-12-2014 at 09:34 AM.
Old 24-12-2014, 09:49 AM #37
User banned

Favourites (more):
User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Yeah I never said she wasn't "famous" I said and listed what she was famous for so I don't get what you're trying to say. Obviously you have misunderstood one of my posts again.

You confuse me though because your posts totally contradict themselves. You basically told the forum off by saying "the hatred and vitriolic comments on here against certain people is foul" yet in that same sentence you did exactly what you're telling people not to do by saying reality tossers, they are also famous for being nobodies, bitches and thick as camel dung

And in this post you call her an evil skank lol.

I really don't understand.

Anyway happy Christmas its clear our views are totally different and I just find your posts confusing. Im off to do some last minute Christmas shopping, pray I don't get trampled.
Daniel, if truth be known, the real issue here is that the only thing that confuses you is why haven't I been barred again. You are trying very hard to wind me up again but I am not going to bite this time as you will obviously win.

I am not being argumentative, that is your tact this time. I am simply going to ignore you over the holidays because my aim is to post, yours is to target. Please remember this. If you don't like something, please be aware that others have the right to voice their opinions and you need to accept that or put them on ignore.
Old 24-12-2014, 10:37 AM #38

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
Daniel, if truth be known, the real issue here is that the only thing that confuses you is why haven't I been barred again. You are trying very hard to wind me up again but I am not going to bite this time as you will obviously win.

I am not being argumentative, that is your tact this time. I am simply going to ignore you over the holidays because my aim is to post, yours is to target. Please remember this. If you don't like something, please be aware that others have the right to voice their opinions and you need to accept that or put them on ignore.
Same to you.

Happy holidays.
Old 30-12-2014, 04:03 PM #39

This is why CBB has such trouble getting genuine celebrities to go in the house. If you were a celebrity (and I mean a real one, not just famous for being a dole dodger or sleeping with someone else's partner and then selling the story) would you want to be associated with the likes of fat idle White Dee or the abomination that is Josie Cunningham?
jennyjuniper is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-12-2014, 04:42 PM #40

Favourites:
BB18: Raph
X Factor 2013: Abi Alton

Favourites:
BB18: Raph
X Factor 2013: Abi Alton

She should be paid her worth.
The £1.50p would not pay her bus fare home so best she doesn't bother.
smudgie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-01-2015, 11:28 AM #41
I Cant Breathe

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Tom
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

I Cant Breathe

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Tom
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

She will not appear as ch4 have apparently given her a show called Josie Cunnigham: Britains Most Hated Woman
Denver is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-01-2015, 11:34 AM #42

Favourites:
BBUSA17: John

Favourites:
BBUSA17: John

can we burn this ****?
Marc is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
150k, cbb, cunningham, enter, josie, offer, producers, tweets