Notices

CBB15 Celebrity Big Brother 2015 (CBB15) was shown January 2015 on CH5, and the winner was Katie Price. Discuss the series here.

Old 24-01-2015, 10:48 AM #26

I think there comes a point when the villain we like to dislike progresses to something far more sinister. This is now my take on Perez.

I think Alex walked because he knew that had he stayed longer he would have hit Perez.I fear that this could still be the downfall for Katie H. Of course these actions would be wrong but once he targets someone they cannot remove themselves from the situation. I think for all her intelligence she is still unaware of how well he is playing her.

If I was in that house now I would advocate that all who feel affected should collectively decide to laugh at every word or deed he implements.Continuously laugh in his face certainly easier said than done yet I believe this would sort him and he needs sorting.
Mick is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-01-2015, 11:04 AM #27
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Adam
BB12: Harry
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Adam
BB12: Harry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
I think there comes a point when the villain we like to dislike progresses to something far more sinister. This is now my take on Perez.

I think Alex walked because he knew that had he stayed longer he would have hit Perez.I fear that this could still be the downfall for Katie H. Of course these actions would be wrong but once he targets someone they cannot remove themselves from the situation. I think for all her intelligence she is still unaware of how well he is playing her.

If I was in that house now I would advocate that all who feel affected should collectively decide to laugh at every word or deed he implements.Continuously laugh in his face certainly easier said than done yet I believe this would sort him and he needs sorting.
Laughing at someone like Perez is not the answer, Violence is not going to work either as he feeds off recognition. The only thing that will kill or cure him is just to totally ignore him and he will implode as he needs attention.

Sadly the 'A' team cant do that and Hoppo is playing a blinder by goading and laughing at him to the point where she is massively wrong but she is buying camera time handed to her on a plate by him and this makes the rest unimportant and irrelevant.

Perez is making Hoppo a martyre for all that have been bullied or harassed at some time in their lives and it makes for interesting viewing, hence her massively important persona and her lead in the pols, so who is playing the better game, obviously Hoppo because she is winning in the publics eyes and the forums are not counted as important anyway, due to their minority on votes night.
sampvt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-01-2015, 12:10 PM #28
Zakaccino

Favourites (more):
CBB19: Kim Woodburn
CBB18: Saira Khan
Zakaccino

Favourites (more):

Updated the OP with the full discussion.

Spoiler:

zakman440 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-01-2015, 10:12 PM #29
Zakaccino

Favourites (more):
Zakaccino

Favourites (more):

Just wanted to bump this as it wasn't shown on tonight's show.

Spoiler:

zakman440 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
discussing, feed, live, patsy or katie, perez, price or keith, the situation