Notices

CBB15 Celebrity Big Brother 2015 (CBB15) was shown January 2015 on CH5, and the winner was Katie Price. Discuss the series here.

Old 01-02-2015, 04:07 PM #1

Default Nice lady but such a shame she is listening to Perez and Nadia

I really like this lady ,even when she was getting knocked however I find it such a shame she has listened to poison Perez and magnolia Nadia and joined against Katy Hopkins. I hope when she gets out she watches what we have seen and realise KH may be a gobby git but is genuinely nice
I hope she sees through it
faulkie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-02-2015, 04:09 PM #2
Namaste

Namaste

I don't think KH is "genuinely nice" at all. Nice people don't say the kind of things she says. Nadia, on the other hand, has a good heart.
Lostie! is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-02-2015, 04:12 PM #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by faulkie View Post
I really like this lady ,even when she was getting knocked however I find it such a shame she has listened to poison Perez and magnolia Nadia and joined against Katy Hopkins. I hope when she gets out she watches what we have seen and realise KH may be a gobby git but is genuinely nice
Exactly my feelings about KP, shame she appears to be falling for Perez's manipulation. I hoped she was better than that.

Salman Rushdie
Jack The Cat is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-02-2015, 04:14 PM #4

Favourites (more):
BB16: Jack
CBB15: Katie Hopkins

Favourites (more):
BB16: Jack
CBB15: Katie Hopkins

Quote:
Nope. No better than Alica to me.
abhorson is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-02-2015, 04:30 PM #5

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
CBB20: Sarah Harding

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
CBB20: Sarah Harding

Quote:
I totally agree with you. It's funny how Nada, et al, allow Perez to get a pass on his behaviour because Hopkins supposedly started the arguments...yet they are completely blind to the fact that ALL the recent arguments between Pricey and Hopkins and Cheggers and Hopkins were all instigated by Perez coming out of hiding and picking/choosing to tell them only the bad things that Hopkins said about them.

I'm not saying that Hopkins was right but if you want to blame the arguments on the source...then the reality is that Perez instigated these fights and both Pricey and Cheggers are blind to it because they are hurt by what Hopkins said. Sad really.
Stormy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-02-2015, 05:48 PM #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostie! View Post
I don't think KH is "genuinely nice" at all. Nice people don't say the kind of things she says. Nadia, on the other hand, has a good heart.
Shame it's buried under so much hypocracy.
jennyjuniper is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-02-2015, 06:00 PM #7

[QUOTE=faulkie;7555866 realise KH may be a gobby git but is genuinely nice
[/QUOTE]

genuinely nice, Sry but u r out of ur mind! she is well know for being cruel and disgusting hence the boos when she went in. In the house she is just as disgusting. Yes of course she has a nice side like all bullys do. Kate P is smart and she is in there 24/7 so see all and not just the edited version that bb manipulates. So she would know. God cant believe u would say katie h is nice. Britain seems to have a very short memory and suffering with blindness to katie h. No wonder bulling in the uk is such a big problem with real bullys like katie h being thought of as genuinely nice.
sarah2020 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-02-2015, 06:34 PM #8

The sad issue about this series is that the housemates picked have made KH some sort of Champion, in reality she's a busted flush, I said from day 1 that she was a one trick pony, her one liners well rehearsed. When she has to think on her feet and is confronted she's about as sharp as a used Bic Razor.

Swarfega used Perez to deflect from her own frailties, one of being an annoying hag of a woman, who has anger issues and a self delusional perspective of herself. She became an enabler - codependency is a two way street and they clearly need each other.

As for Jordan - nice woman. The two are mutually exclusive, she's made her living from getting her t!ts out and shagging around. Another odious creature, that's a legend in her own tea break. Totally inept of any intelligent thought, just one monotonous bore. Did you see how the housemates treat her or thought of her and her position in the house when she asked them if they wanted any cake? Totally blanked her.

If someone went to town on her she'd have a nervous break down, she's clearly nowhere near as strong as she likes to portray.
delta is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-02-2015, 06:37 PM #9

Favourites:
CBB15: Katie Price

Favourites:
CBB15: Katie Price

So she should do the "easy" thing and join Katie Hopkins as a puppet like Cami, Callum, Kavana and Michelle?

Katie Hopkins is threatened by KP and Cheggers. She knows Keith and Katie Price are the ones with the most chance to beat her as her "puppets" do not have a shot (why would people vote for the puppet and not the puppeteer aka KH?).

Last edited by KatieHopkinsNose; 01-02-2015 at 06:39 PM.
KatieHopkinsNose is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-02-2015, 06:42 PM #10

Trying to blacken her name by attachment to Perez. As long as she doesn't attach herself to him fully,then she should be OK. It would be cruel to not talk to him if he talked to KP first and to completely isolate him as KH wants,and would be doing the much more cruel KH's bidding.

As I said in my thread of how KP should play it,She should talk to Perez occasionally but not too much,and should mainly go & attack KH because she would get a lot of support that way from people who want someone to be able to defeat KH in the Vote To Save
cfromhx02 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
katie, lady, listening, nadia, nice, perez, price, shame