Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB15 Celebrity Big Brother 2015 (CBB15) was shown January 2015 on CH5, and the winner was Katie Price. Discuss the series here.

Old 01-02-2015, 10:34 PM #1

Default Moral Victory

If Perez manages to make it to the final, I'll find it a moral victory if he beats out Cami li, Callum, or Michelle Visage. It'll be interesting to see how the votes get split as the past few eviction have seen the outside group representing most of the nominated to be evicted.
Mercado is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 01:09 AM #2

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith
Love Island 6: Sophie

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith
Love Island 6: Sophie

Morals? Perez? Not in the same sentence in my eyes anyway. He has been horrible for most of the time he has been in there, he has been vain, committed lewd sex acts, been loud, aggressive and the words he said to Calum last nights highlights were UNCALLED FOR. In fact I cant find ANY redeeming factor in Perez. Calum is a much better man than Perez will ever me in my eyes but hasn't done enough to merit the winners crown. Michelle is my winner. I have remained steadfast in my support for her. She has been the voice of reason in many of the earlier fights and incidents. I like her as a person even though I had never heard of it. I DO believe that she works hard for the people she supports and I think she has been a good housemate. My only disappointment in her is her allegiance to the horrible Hopkins.

Cami is my 2nd favourite, she has bitched yes, she has been vile yes occasionally but she has remained loyal to her gang of friends and in tonights highlights show when she had every reason to snap at Perez when he was feeling all sad in the kitchen she stood there and listened to him and refused to join in with the Perez bashing that went on in the bedroom.

So no I don't want Perez in the final and I want the two women plus Katie Price and maybe Calum
rionablue is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 05:57 AM #3

Michelle is a big hypocrit, Perez is more drag than she is according to rupauls own definition. I like Cami Li but she really has done much in the show. I could deal with Katie taking it for allowing Michelle and Cami stick their noses so far up her ass
Old 02-02-2015, 05:58 AM #4

LOL, morals and Perez in the same sentence.
Caballo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 07:05 AM #5

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
BB18: Tom

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
BB18: Tom

Threatening to shove his 'huge dick' up somebodies arse without permission = moral victory.Hmm i question some peoples morals
Northern Monkey is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 07:10 AM #6
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercado View Post
If Perez manages to make it to the final, I'll find it a moral victory if he beats out Cami li, Callum, or Michelle Visage. It'll be interesting to see how the votes get split as the past few eviction have seen the outside group representing most of the nominated to be evicted.
A moral victory? I fear there may be a lack of understanding of what morals actually are..
Twittwoo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 08:16 AM #7

Perez was true to himself hence a moral victory. The morality of people varies and who are we to define another's morals.
Old 02-02-2015, 08:23 AM #8
User banned

User banned

Quote:
I think it is a little unfair to include Cami Lee in your post as her and Perez have went at it from the first few days and both give as good as they get.

The other two have talked behind his back and both have let themselves down and the public down because of the poor quality of housemateyness they have shown.

Cami on the other hand has been a fantastic housemate to watch and listen to so I think she deserves a higher place than Perez.
tormented mind is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 08:51 AM #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by EyeballPaul View Post
Threatening to shove his 'huge dick' up somebodies arse without permission = moral victory.Hmm i question some peoples morals
Perez lashed out like a child - not like an aggressive predator.

Of course it is wrong to threaten to shove his 'huge dick' up Callum's arse. But you have to look at the build up to such an outrageous statement.

Callum called Perez a 'dick' in a threatening and hostile way. Perez felt under threat and lashed out as a child would, by saying yes, he was a dick a huge dick and he'd stick it up Callum's arse.

Wrong, wrong, wrong, of course, but when you analyse the whole atmosphere and the feelings involved, you can see a frightened bullied child lashing out in a wholly inappropriate way, but a way that we could all identify with if we could only tap into our own inner child.

Sadly people seem to lose touch with their own childhood feelings and forget, or else they were punished for their natural immature reactions as children and have grown up to be judgemental and lacking empaty, driven to 'punish' anyone who presses particular buttons.

ooohhh the psychology. I love it!
downthechippie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 08:57 AM #10

bored of this guy - needs to go before final night so i don't have to listen to him sqirm.
waterhog is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 09:00 AM #11
cancelled

cancelled

Default me

Quote:
Perez was true to himself hence a moral victory
no team in.............me myself and i......................selfish slimy tiny tears

pez would do anything to bait / report others

getting ahead by any means........morally bereft

Mark L
ebandit is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
moral, victory