Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB15 Celebrity Big Brother 2015 (CBB15) was shown January 2015 on CH5, and the winner was Katie Price. Discuss the series here.

Old 02-02-2015, 12:21 PM #51

Bigger question is would they want to stay friends with her if they see what she said about them on the first night.
Lstan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 12:22 PM #52
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules2 View Post
I havent heard her say that tbh, she says that she isnt in there to make friends, now this means she wont be up anyones posterior for that effect. It doesnt mean though that she wont keep in touch. Now with the added extras of new fields to explore with a different culture, she is really going to shine. I know I would be very interested in the aspect if I were her.
She said it herself this morning to Keith Chegwin, it is pasted somewhere.

So you can stop with the assumptions now as she clearly states that she WON'T keep in touch with ANYONE.
tormented mind is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 12:24 PM #53

She hates them all, especially the americans as she is a vile twisted bigot who hates for money. Perez is far more honest than she is.
Old 02-02-2015, 12:30 PM #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by the truth View Post
michelle is a spineless sanctimonious self serving fake
If you say so

I see we are going to be allowed to vote for who goes tonight also there is someone else going in for one HM......KP I have no doubt....surprise, surprise.

So we will have a chance to support our favourite so those who love Michelle as she does have some fans........Mind you I wonder if it depends on who has been nominated? If that is the case I think Michelle will be safe as I cannot see anyone nominating her. I guess it will be between KH...Perez...possibly Keith and KP oh well, at least Calum, Michelle, Cami and Kav will be safe.
Jules2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 12:32 PM #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by tormented mind View Post
She said it herself this morning to Keith Chegwin, it is pasted somewhere.want to,

So you can stop with the assumptions now as she clearly states that she WON'T keep in touch with ANYONE.

We shall see, I will go on assuming that which I want to, free speech and all that
Old 02-02-2015, 12:35 PM #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lstan View Post
Bigger question is would they want to stay friends with her if they see what she said about them on the first night.
I am sure that they are intelligent enough to know that that was part of the idiotic game called BB and she didnt know anyone then. They will have all learnt enough about the game to know that it is a twisted aspect of life.
Old 02-02-2015, 05:38 PM #57
-

-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules2 View Post
What do we determine a troll? I always thought that this was someone who follows one or a few people about. Debate is a different matter, if one is asked a question and that person answers it truthfully without patronising then that surely is a debate. I have only read one of KHs columns but intend to read more, in it she was having a laugh at herself, she also commented on the difference between the Brits and Americans saying that the Brits werent so sure of winning. There was a lovely photograph of Michelle in there.

As she is employed by the newspaper she has to deliver to earn her fee, all things are answerable thus bringing in more revenue for the paper.

Now as I have said, after watching those videos of Perez he "trolls" in a different way, he goes after one person at a time. He makes their life a misery and then they have to stand up for themselves. His is singular for his own benefit, Katie's is enmasse with the right to reply, in a newspaper for all to see. Her theory that she is not out to make friends stands well for her career, on the other hand I am willing to bet that she has some loyal and loving friends who adore her.

It will be interesting to see if Perez stalks any of them from the house, what will his pages be like. What wil Katies future pages be like? More revenue for the paper if one wants to know. More revenue for Perez if we are interested.
I don't go with the new definition where people say "troll" but in fact mean "malicious bully". For me, a troll is someone who likes to wind people up for fun / for laughs but with no real malicious intent. Hurting feelings / causing offense is an "unfortunate byproduct" of trolling, rather than being the purpose.

By this definition, Katie H is definitely a troll. As is Perez, mostly.
Toy Soldier is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 05:41 PM #58

No. Michelle will start up some UK version of drag race and Hopkins will slag her off.

Then they'll meet again for a "debate" on This Morning. Yawn.
Marsh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
big brother, continue, friendships, hopkins, katie