Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB15 Celebrity Big Brother 2015 (CBB15) was shown January 2015 on CH5, and the winner was Katie Price. Discuss the series here.

Old 06-02-2015, 06:27 AM #26
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxie View Post
Found the clip. I was right, he talks to the audience and says he is going to cough to wake some housemates up. Linked it, see for yourself. Maybe he doesn't remember now. But what we hear him say is pretty different to the story on loose women.
http://bigbrother.channel5.com/day-1...r-erupts-perez
But what he said in LW made sense as he wanted to go to the DR and they were ignoring him so he felt waking up the HMs would have him called to the DR at least that is how I understood it.
Cherie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-02-2015, 07:43 AM #27

Favourites:
CBB14: Gary
CBB 13: Ollie Locke

Favourites:
CBB14: Gary
CBB 13: Ollie Locke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherie View Post
But what he said in LW made sense as he wanted to go to the DR and they were ignoring him so he felt waking up the HMs would have him called to the DR at least that is how I understood it.
Watch the clip and listen to what he says at the beginning. For me it doesn't seem to tie in with what he said on loose women. He doesn't mention the diary room there are no references to it he just talks about his plan to wake them up. Surely he would say something about it? Instead he says "I'm not feeling well wink wink I think I'm going to cough a lot and loudly which may wake up some housemates and that may upset some housemates and I think I'm going to get out of my bed and start pacing." There is no mention of so let me out or let me go to the diary room. Nothing to indicate he'd been begging to go to the diary room as he said he had or surely it would have been part of his remarks. If he had been begging to go the diary room wouldnt you say and I'm doing this because you wont let me go to the DR or you are bastards BB or some reference to a lot of time spent arguing he needed out of the bedroom. It just sounds like a little housemate wind up plot.

“I am thrilled to be alive at time when humanity is pushing against the limits of understanding. Even better, we may eventually discover that there are no limits.”
― Richard Dawkins

Last edited by jaxie; 06-02-2015 at 08:06 AM.
jaxie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-02-2015, 07:58 AM #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by muchadoaboutnothing View Post
When I watvhed Perez coughing deliberately beside Alexanders bed I was very annoyed for Alexander, that is until Perez explained on Loose Women that he had constatnly treid to ask BB to let him into the DR. He was in the bedroom which was in complete darkness and the bedroom door was locked so HMs couldn't get out,. with some even having panic attacks. Perez was desperate to get to DR but BB would not let him even though he pleaded with them. So he thought that if he coughed loudly enough to wake and annoy the other HMs that BB would have to let him to DR. At that stage he (Perez) did no know that he was standing by Alexanders bed and as Nadia explained (Loose Women) there was no sense of knowing where you were in the bedroom because of the complete darkness. By BB not showing us the lead up prior to an event(s) we then jump to the conclusion of what we are shown - we miss out on so much with only 50 mins of the HLs show. I believe Perez 110%.
Nadia, that stupid woman, who let her hatred of Katy H show the world what she is really like She would declare black was white if Perez said so.
jennyjuniper is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
bots, cami, perez, tonights