Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB15 Celebrity Big Brother 2015 (CBB15) was shown January 2015 on CH5, and the winner was Katie Price. Discuss the series here.

Old 07-02-2015, 11:47 AM #26

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Keith Chegwin
CBB14: Gary

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Keith Chegwin

Maybe he was just doing a Jim Carrey act?
Old 07-02-2015, 12:05 PM #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeysteele View Post
If it was the house that did strange things to the housemates,they all acted less rationally that they likely would have outside the house.
Then that is the usual thing now that happens as to BB. We see it all the time with housemates in CBB and BB.

If however,he has any mental issue, then mocking that and being so flippant about it is for me pretty low, I am sorry to say that too.
Wishing bad things on people who may indeed may or may not be mentally ill, just because they have been a BB housemate amazes me.

He stated, his wilder antics were a coping mechanism,people often have extremes they take on to cope with situations.
He also said he had been sleep deprived, which is often a complaint from BB housemates.

Like Vanessa said, he will be fine when he is around his own circle of friends, back home too with his son.
Really sad to read such derision of mental illness however, no wonder those who do have it still feel stigmatised by it in the UK,when horrible things are wished for someone, that another deems has mental issues.

I don't think he does, I think he has possibly a hyperactive personality which gets out of cntrol at times but that hpapening in the house for me was great entertainment and I guess most people who now go into BB, need some extreme of their make up to cope with being in there too.

I actually think from leaving the house, he has been far calmer and even more interesting to listen to as well.
I also admired him, that while Katie Hopkins was spewing her spite and bile about him on bbbots last night, he sat there silent.
Only becomig more animated when Katie Price made her more dignified response the the nastiness of Katie Hopkins.

I certainly couldn't,and would even say I doubt very many could, go into the BB house and not experience some drastic change to how we would act outside the house as situations arise in there.
My guess is I would go absolutely crazy until I got out.
It is sometimes bad enough just watching as to how I react to what goes on, never mind being in there and a full part of it.

I disagree Perez will be different out of the house. He thrives on confrontations, it is his career and whilst he has time and space to write his bile about celebs, his behaviour will not be different.

The difference will be that he will not be able to confront face to face to hurt, argue and demean but he will still think it and put it down on paper.

He said him self that his mind was whizzing so much he couldn't sleep, he must be mentally exhausted by all the trying to think up vile ways to upset the housemates. This won't end but he will be doing it on his own, in his own time once the tablets work their calming effects.

He will be out in the celeb rat race, no doubt, calmed down and lethal in his chosen jibes.

That's why I said, he wasn't entertaining or funny, he was mentally ill and I didn't like to see him in that state of health which BB did their best to goad him into being as confrontational as he was.

I do not blame Katie Hopkins for her behaviour towards him, as she was not there to be his nurse or carer, it was not for her to do, it was BBs job to look at his behaviour with all their psycho babbleists, it was their duty of care.

Hopefully, he is now on strong tranquilizers, to give him some peace of mind.
poppsywoppsy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-02-2015, 12:17 PM #28

Love reading diagnoses on forums - really is hilarious.
Tip is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-02-2015, 02:28 PM #29

Favourites (more):
BB15: Ashleigh

Favourites (more):
BB15: Ashleigh

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxie View Post
I felt that n the house but on bots Hopkins came over as more crazy with her obsessive interview rants. You're out of the house now, get a grip what's wrong with you?
At the end it was very interesting how the housemates seemed to have divided into 2 groups where they were sitting. It was really obvious.
I couldnt agree more, her interview showed her to be truly unstable, and dangerous with it. Perez sitting calmly with Nadia & Alicia came out looking the better person
susie q is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-02-2015, 03:35 PM #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tip View Post
Love reading diagnoses on forums - really is hilarious.
That's good, you are certainly in the right place for that.
Old 07-02-2015, 07:48 PM #31
Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Quote:
Originally Posted by susie q View Post
I couldnt agree more, her interview showed her to be truly unstable, and dangerous with it. Perez sitting calmly with Nadia & Alicia came out looking the better person
There was a lot of irrational spite and venom from Katie Hopkins on bbbots, not just about Perez but also Katie Price who she had been hugging just a few moments before telling her she had won.
Then she comes onto bbbots and looked ridiculous by her behaviour and a really bad loser too.

With her extrme prejudiced views and total uncompromising attitude at all, there is likely more wrong with Katie H than Perez.

Perez needs,I think, I don't know,people around him he knows he can rely on,I feel sure once in that environment he will just get on with his life now,building a future for his son.

Last edited by joeysteele; 07-02-2015 at 07:56 PM.
joeysteele is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-02-2015, 07:53 PM #32
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
CBB18: Christopher Biggins

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
CBB18: Christopher Biggins

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeysteele View Post
If it was the house that did strange things to the housemates,they all acted less rationally that they likely would have outside the house.
Then that is the usual thing now that happens as to BB. We see it all the time with housemates in CBB and BB.

If however,he has any mental issue, then mocking that and being so flippant about it is for me pretty low, I am sorry to say that too.
Wishing bad things on people who may indeed may or may not be mentally ill, just because they have been a BB housemate amazes me.

He stated, his wilder antics were a coping mechanism,people often have extremes they take on to cope with situations.
He also said he had been sleep deprived, which is often a complaint from BB housemates.

Like Vanessa said, he will be fine when he is around his own circle of friends, back home too with his son.
Really sad to read such derision of mental illness however, no wonder those who do have it still feel stigmatised by it in the UK,when horrible things are wished for someone, that another deems has mental issues.

I don't think he does, I think he has possibly a hyperactive personality which gets out of cntrol at times but that hpapening in the house for me was great entertainment and I guess most people who now go into BB, need some extreme of their make up to cope with being in there too.

I actually think from leaving the house, he has been far calmer and even more interesting to listen to as well.
I also admired him, that while Katie Hopkins was spewing her spite and bile about him on bbbots last night, he sat there silent.
Only becomig more animated when Katie Price made her more dignified response the the nastiness of Katie Hopkins.

I certainly couldn't,and would even say I doubt very many could, go into the BB house and not experience some drastic change to how we would act outside the house as situations arise in there.
My guess is I would go absolutely crazy until I got out.
It is sometimes bad enough just watching as to how I react to what goes on, never mind being in there and a full part of it.
He's very intelligent and creative and i think he gets bored quickly. That's why he needs something to do all the time. His mind is always running.
Old 07-02-2015, 08:27 PM #33

Favourites (more):
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB16: Natasha Hamilton

Favourites (more):
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB16: Natasha Hamilton

Quote:
Originally Posted by colin72 View Post
Yes, Mario is absolutely mentally ill.

The moment that told you EVERYTHING you needed to know about Mario was when he went off on Katie Hopkins during that first challenge (for having sex in the field). Anyone that doesn't believe me, RE-WATCH that incident.

He goes off on Katie for no reason and spews such hatred and bile it's insane. And when the others tell him he's out of line and he realizes what he's done, he cries like a baby. Watch the incident again. Look at his face.

Mario is a disturbed and sick person. I wish nothing but the worst things in life for him.
I can't believe I almost forgot this.
Ant. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-02-2015, 09:02 PM #34
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanessa View Post
He's very intelligent and creative and i think he gets bored quickly. That's why he needs something to do all the time. His mind is always running.
Actually he's painfully insecure and desperate
Old 07-02-2015, 11:36 PM #35

Favourites (more):
CBB 13: Lionel Blair

Favourites (more):
CBB 13: Lionel Blair

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppsywoppsy View Post

He said him self that his mind was whizzing so much he couldn't sleep, he must be mentally exhausted by all the trying to think up vile ways to upset the housemates. This won't end but he will be doing it on his own, in his own time once the tablets work their calming effects.
No, here is what Mari said when he was being honest...

This is during the fairy tale character description task when Mario attacked Hopkins for absolutely no reason. After Mario started attacking Hopkins, here is what was said...

Callum- "Why are you killing the vibe?"

Mario- "Because I can."

Others speak up to tell Mario he's being inappropriate...
Keith- "I very rarely say something but that's totally inappropriate, so shut up."

Mario (over-enunciating every single word and stretching out every syllable)- "I used to have an illness much like Katie is currently afflicted with and every once in awhile like this evening my illness flares up."

Mario is asked what he's talking about. He says...

Mario- "Being a nasty miserable f * * *... is my illness."

Michelle- "There's no reason to be so twaty."

Mario- "There is."

This is exactly what we continued to see from Mario the entire series. When he's asked why he's killing the vibe, he says because I can. That is the mean spiteful person that he is. After he tries excusing himself by trying to say that he "used to" have an illness and then ADMITS he is a nasty miserable f * * *, he goes back to arguing when Michelle says there's no reason to be like that.

Of course, he eventually starts bawling like a baby and pulls his hat over his face (Sound familiar?? ... Trying to hide his face with sunglasses, trying to hide his face behind signs he makes.. he's a baby).

He's a horrible person. He tries saying he "used to be" but as anyone with half a brain can see, he still is a horrible diseased human being.
colin72 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-02-2015, 11:59 PM #36
Focus

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
DOI 2018: Kem Cetinay

Focus

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
DOI 2018: Kem Cetinay

Narcissistic Personality Disorder
Jords is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-02-2015, 05:10 AM #37

LOL @ the person taking shots at Perez about the task which revisits KH having sex in the field. I have to question your mental health, like that was the worst thing about it.

Clearly ruining a marriage in such a shameless manner is fine in your book (don't suggest you aren't saying that as by completely ignoring that significant fact you are validating it. Letting your bias cloud reason and perspective)

Such behaviour deserves to be taken to task. I think her attitude towards ruining other people's marriages is the real disgusting aspect of that whole episode (NB: the plural as she has done so THREE times. She clearly lacks empathy and every interaction in the house seemed to be for self-gain and to manipulate others. She's more likely to be higher on any sociopath scale that's for sure) Despite what all the rest of the gutless house had to say I for one was totally behind Perez's confrontation on the matter. Nothing he could do or say would be anywhere near as significant as what she had done. Why put her in the house and bring it up if there was no expectation of any reaction? My only regret is he apologised for the outburst.

Ruining lives is far worst than any words. And KH's fans take the moral high-ground, you can only laugh, you really can.
D_LO_ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-02-2015, 06:47 AM #38
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Adam
BB12: Harry
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Adam
BB12: Harry

Basically he was hated as a kid, he was fat and unloved and his only way to get attention was to bark at the moon and people in general. He has been hated for so long, he couldn't give a toss. he is just plain nasty and unloved.
sampvt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-02-2015, 11:26 AM #39

Quote:

This is during the fairy tale character description task when Mario attacked Hopkins for absolutely no reason. After Mario started attacking Hopkins, here is what was said...

Mario- "Because I can."

Keith- "I very rarely say something but that's totally inappropriate, so shut up."

Mario (over-enunciating every single word and stretching out every syllable)- "I used to have an illness much like Katie is currently afflicted with and every once in awhile like this evening my illness flares up."

Mario- "There is."

This is exactly what we continued to see from Mario the entire series. When he's asked why he's killing the vibe, he says because I can. That is the mean spiteful person that he is. After he tries excusing himself by trying to say that he "used to" have an illness and then ADMITS he is a nasty miserable f * * *, he goes back to arguing when Michelle says there's no reason to be like that.

Of course, he eventually starts bawling like a baby and pulls his hat over his face (Sound familiar?? ... Trying to hide his face with sunglasses, trying to hide his face behind signs he makes.. he's a baby).

He's a horrible person. He tries saying he "used to be" but as anyone with half a brain can see, he still is a horrible diseased human being.

He has also said he wasn't well, he asked for sleeping tablets because with sleep deprivation his mind would shut down.

I didn't refer to any of the things you point to, just what Perez said himself.
Old 16-02-2015, 07:07 AM #40

hollywood is a black market for prescription drugs, it sounds like perez is taking very strong sleeping pills, he must be addicted to them, micheal jackson had a sleeping disorder, and was addicted to a drug that would knock you out, for surgery, famous people with there huge money, with the click of there fingers,they can get what they want from doctors, perez is no different, he could end up like the rest of them, dead from overdose,
empire is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-02-2015, 10:18 AM #41

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Katie Hopkins
Strictly 2014: Pixie Lott

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Katie Hopkins
Strictly 2014: Pixie Lott

He's a complete idiot and egomaniac who is only going one way and it isn't up.
Helen 28 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-02-2015, 11:29 AM #42

Favourites:
CBB15: Perez Hilton

Favourites:

Quote:

Mario- "Because I can."

Mario- "There is."

You don't seem to understand irony or subtleties in conversation. Callum was being nasty to Perez when he asked "Why are you killing the vibe?". His tone and expression, plus the actual question were, in my opinion, completely uncalled for.. Perez's response wasn't a truthful one, and he didn't expect it to be taken as such: he was angry and he made a response which he intended to be construed as confrontational, sarcastic and dismissive.

Why should Perez take crap from Callum? Callum has little to offer to people who don't fancy him: he never cracked a joke, never said an interesting word, displayed no discernible talent, nor is he a proud parent. The only times we heard him speak he was bitching about Perez stealing his camera time or trying to make Perez shut up so we could could see more of his tattoos. He had the cheek to say to Perez that he had his back. Purle-e-e-ease! He was always being nasty to Perez, and never once apologised. At least Perez had the insight and decency to apologise when he felt he had over-stepped the mark.

Perez is a very intelligent, multi-layered person. I agree with the previous poster who said that he is very clever and needs stimulation. You may remember that he was actually asked how he'd cope in the house without all his gadgetry. BB already knew and anticipated that he'd find it extremely challenging, if not impossible, to put on the brakes after years of punting out articles at break-neck speed.

Last edited by Seraphim; 16-02-2015 at 11:58 AM.
Seraphim is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-02-2015, 11:57 AM #43

Favourites (more):
I'maCeleb2014: Kendra Wilkinson
X Factor 2014: Andrea Faustini

Favourites (more):
I'maCeleb2014: Kendra Wilkinson
X Factor 2014: Andrea Faustini

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seraphim View Post
You don't seem to understand irony or subtleties in conversation. Callum was being nasty to Perez when he asked "Why are you killing the vibe?". His tone and expression, plus the actual question were, in my opinion, completely uncalled for.. Perez's response wasn't a truthful one, and he didn't expect it to be taken as such: he was angry and he made a response which he intended to be construed as confrontational, sarcastic and dismissive.

Why should Perez take crap from Callum? Callum has little to offer to people who don't fancy him: he never cracked a smile, never said an interesting word, displayed no discernible talent, nor is he a proud parent. The only times we heard him speak he was bitching about Perez stealing his camera time or trying to make Perez shut up so we could could see more of his tattoos. He had the cheek to say to Perez that he had his back. Purle-e-e-ease! He was always being nasty to Perez, and never once apologised. At least Perez had the insight and decency to apologise when he felt he had over-stepped the mark.

Perez is a very intelligent, multi-layered person. I agree with the previous poster who said that he is very clever and needs stimulation. You may remember that he was actually asked how he'd cope in the house without all his gadgetry. BB already knew and anticipated that he'd find it extremely challenging, if not impossible, to put on the brakes after years of punting out articles at break-neck speed.

Also, totally right about Calum.
Tarryn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-02-2015, 12:13 PM #44

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:

The moment that told you EVERYTHING you needed to know about Mario was when he went off on Katie Hopkins during that first challenge (for having sex in the field). Anyone that doesn't believe me, RE-WATCH that incident.

He goes off on Katie for no reason and spews such hatred and bile it's insane. And when the others tell him he's out of line and he realizes what he's done, he cries like a baby. Watch the incident again. Look at his face.

Mario is a disturbed and sick person. I wish nothing but the worst things in life for him.
If someone is sick, then wouldn't you wish better things for them?

I've worked with mentally ill people, and believe me, mental illness isn't necessarily a chronic issue. Many people can develop mental illness at times of stress, and most get over it and are able to resume their normal lives. Some, sadly, never fully recover, and end up on medication and/or in and out of hospitals for the rest of their lives. It is a hard cross to bear, and if you ever become afflicted by it, I think you will be glad to learn that many people have a far more understanding and compassionate view of it than you have.

With regard to your comments about the first challenge, please can you tell me what you mean by "go off on Katie Hopkins" and "spews such hatred and bile it's insane"? Those tasks are designed by BB to create discord, but I don't remember Perez going off or spewing anything.

Please elucidate.
Old 16-02-2015, 01:27 PM #45

All you psuedo-psychiatrists passing judgement on Perez and others and making inappropriate suggestions about mental illness - take stock of your own inappropriate behaviour on this thread and work out how you may be perceived by others.

When you write about others you say more about yourself than the person you are criticising!
Angelika is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-02-2015, 01:36 PM #46

I can't help but laugh when the pseudo medics of TiBB try to give psychiatric diagnoses.
Redway is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-02-2015, 02:26 PM #47

Favourites:

Favourites:

I do apologise because I was wrong before. I've just watched the clip of that Fairytale challenge, and I don't think I saw it before, and was thinking of a different occasion. I don't think Calum was being nasty when he asked why Perez was killing the vibe during that task.. Everyone else was being quite jocular, and Perez had become belligerent, for whatever reason.

He maybe killed the vibe, but it wasn't a vibe I was comfortable with. It jarred with me to see everyone laughing about Katie Hopkins getting caught with a married man, and her looking all coy and as pleased as punch with herself. It's not a laughing matter, and I didn't like the message it gave. Perez actually gave KH a chance to acknowledge and apologise for what happened, and people would have thought better of her if she'd done so.. but no chance. The HMs then defended her. Michelle even said she must have gone through all that (remorse) already.. Really?? If she'd had any remorse, she wouldn't have bragged about stealing a married man on The Apprentice before being caught on camera with a different married man - (no doubt hoping for that very outcome), and she'd have had the decency to look ashamed of herself when BB brought it up.

Going back to the beginning and the accusation that "he attacked KP with no reason, and spewed such hatred and bile it's insane".. I disagree. He had reason to ask the question, even if you don't know his reason: he may have suffered a similar betrayal, or simply wanted to create controversy.. but he merely asked her why she ****ed a married man, and whether she thought it was wrong. This is not hateful - it's a question about something of which she has bragged about in the past and still appeared rather proud.

Last edited by Seraphim; 17-02-2015 at 07:23 PM.
Old 16-02-2015, 03:16 PM #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redway View Post
I can't help but laugh when the pseudo medics of TiBB try to give psychiatric diagnoses.
I bet there is not one expert amoungst them! They may even be speaking from personal experience!
Angelika is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-02-2015, 09:06 AM #49
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sampvt View Post
Basically he was hated as a kid, he was fat and unloved and his only way to get attention was to bark at the moon and people in general. He has been hated for so long, he couldn't give a toss. he is just plain nasty and unloved.
at least he has an excuse..
tormented mind is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-02-2015, 11:47 AM #50

Quote:

What a nice person you are, wishing "the worst" for someone you believe to be ill.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
hilton, mentally, perez