Notices

CBB15 Celebrity Big Brother 2015 (CBB15) was shown January 2015 on CH5, and the winner was Katie Price. Discuss the series here.

Old 09-02-2015, 09:20 PM #201

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy Jade View Post
Sure Marsh you're always right
Yes, clearly.

I'd already told Liam I was joking about his withdrawals yet you bring it back up and it turns into me always being right?

Ok Amy.
Marsh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 09:24 PM #202

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanessa View Post
I agree. But i also believe in kharma and she will get hers soon.
I also believe in karma, what goes around comes around but some only seem to want to put it on KHs shoulders. As we know it applies to everyone, even us. I am going to duck for the next few weeks as the karma built up in that house will surely be a whizzing around

I always put a blue light and a brick wall around myself lol.

The thing is Katie will be fine because she knows what she does and she accepts that which is sent back to her without moaning about the result. Others are in denial, therefore it will eat away at them.
Jules2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 09:28 PM #203

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules2 View Post
I also believe in karma, what goes around comes around but some only seem to want to put it on KHs shoulders. As we know it applies to everyone, even us. I am going to duck for the next few weeks as the karma built up in that house will surely be a whizzing around

I always put a blue light and a brick wall around myself lol.

The thing is Katie will be fine because she knows what she does and she accepts that which is sent back to her without moaning about the result. Others are in denial, therefore it will eat away at them.

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"
Kazanne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 09:30 PM #204

Favourites (more):
BB18: Raph
BB16: Nick

Favourites (more):
BB16: Nick

Quote:
I think the way they're behaving outside the House says it all. Perez has said nothing, while going back to his life. KH is still mouthing off about him.
Because she is being ASKED about it.

Or should she just ignore any Perez questions she is asked?
Jamesy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 09:37 PM #205

Favourites:
X Factor 2013: Abi Alton

Favourites:
X Factor 2013: Abi Alton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazanne View Post
I don't automatically hate people who don't like her though,that is all rather silly,imo.
Thank goodness for that Kaz

The best way is for all to have their own opinions..and agree to disagree without all the silliness.
smudgie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 09:45 PM #206

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
BB18: Tom

Favourites (more):
BB18: Tom

Personally was'nt a fan of Hoppo or Perez.But i feckin can't stand those Loose bitches and love how Hoppo destroyed them.She handled them extremely well.
Northern Monkey is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 09:54 PM #207

[QUOTE=AnnieK;7582425]Every person with a ginger baby should have bopper Katie Hopkins for saying they're harder to love.
Every fat person should have decked her for calling them lazy and unemployable
Every glaswegian should have got her for the jibes after the terrible air crash.
Every Palestinian should have hunted yer down for wishing death on them

I could go on but I'm only stirring

Sorry [/QUOTE

Annie well done for admitting you are stirring, we could all say that to a certain extent but for me I find myself a favourite and then I stick by them until the end, to me that is the name of the game. I know I keep on saying it is a game. I do not make judgements on their outside life, I was prepared to dislike KH going by what others said but at the end of the day I know I am not a sheep so I found myself liking her honesty. I also agreed with much of what she said in the house.

As regards anything else which has been listed I would have to see how, why and where it was said but on the other hand there are still things I would agree with. For this reason I would have to know and look into the full sentence of the serious things said. I wont explain what I mean but sometimes we keep our heads in the sand and then it is to late. It may take someone who isnt afraid to say and to point out why they say it, to save a situation. Everything as we know, boils down as to how and why we say it and whether or not we can find the bloomin love smilie face to show that the show is over and we are all just chatting.........lol xxxx cant get the bloomin thing up........
Old 09-02-2015, 10:07 PM #208

Quote:
Originally Posted by smudgie View Post
Thank goodness for that Kaz

The best way is for all to have their own opinions..and agree to disagree without all the silliness.
Well said Smudgie I for one agree totally Wouldnt it be boring if we all agreed we just wouldnt have a debate
Old 09-02-2015, 10:12 PM #209
User banned

User banned

perez was a fabulous housemate and was wonderful on loose women thoroughly likeable and hilarious...Hopkins was just a boring bigot...however I do feel there is a massive hole on the market for people who mock the left wing loopy liberals who worship at the evil feet of political correctness and basket case feminazis who have destroyed british society...Hopkins is at least an anto feminazi and rips it to shreds every chance she gets , that's one of her redeeming features
the truth is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 10:31 PM #210

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeysteele View Post
For myself, I have answered that point and at great length too as you requested.

I repeat again, there were many things I disliked as to Perez's behaviour, I saw his behaviour as hyperactive and childish but I found it more entertaining than hers.

I knew of him, but little of him before he went in the house but I knew more about her, none of which I liked.
If you read my posts at the start of this series you would have found I went as far as I could to give her the benefit of the doubt but then her mask slipped.

I have however in fact answered so you have had an answer from some with respect.
I also feel more of us who supported Perez 'against her', have seen far more of his wrongs and faults and said so,than has been pointed as to the faults and wrongs of Katie Hopkins.

It could be because some of us saw no wrong in her It could be because Perez was such a plonker that we saw KH standing up to him whereas others thought the same but said nothing.

It could possibly be because some of us consider it a game, some of us put bets on (not me), some of us just want our favourite to get to the winning post. No matter what, it is up to we who criticise to prove our points and not the other way around.

Is the idea of the game to get to the winning post or have I got it wrong? Everyone has their own idea and each idea should be considered. As usual it just depends on how one feels.
Old 09-02-2015, 10:32 PM #211

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

[QUOTE=Jules2;7582680]
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieK View Post
Every person with a ginger baby should have bopper Katie Hopkins for saying they're harder to love.
Every fat person should have decked her for calling them lazy and unemployable
Every glaswegian should have got her for the jibes after the terrible air crash.
Every Palestinian should have hunted yer down for wishing death on them

I could go on but I'm only stirring

Sorry [/QUOTE

Annie well done for admitting you are stirring, we could all say that to a certain extent but for me I find myself a favourite and then I stick by them until the end, to me that is the name of the game. I know I keep on saying it is a game. I do not make judgements on their outside life, I was prepared to dislike KH going by what others said but at the end of the day I know I am not a sheep so I found myself liking her honesty. I also agreed with much of what she said in the house.

As regards anything else which has been listed I would have to see how, why and where it was said but on the other hand there are still things I would agree with. For this reason I would have to know and look into the full sentence of the serious things said. I wont explain what I mean but sometimes we keep our heads in the sand and then it is to late. It may take someone who isnt afraid to say and to point out why they say it, to save a situation. Everything as we know, boils down as to how and why we say it and whether or not we can find the bloomin love smilie face to show that the show is over and we are all just chatting.........lol xxxx cant get the bloomin thing up........

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"
Kazanne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 10:50 PM #212

Favourites (more):
CBB20: Sarah Harding

Favourites (more):
CBB20: Sarah Harding

Quote:
She has no empathy and actually enjoys hurting people and THIS i can never support.
Yes, this describes how both Hopkins AND Perez acted in the house...with a difference. For every negative thing that Hopkins did in the house...Perez did it a hundred times worse. It's like Perez was some exaggerated, evil clown version of Hopkins.

I think the only reason that most of Perez fans love him is because he hates Hopkins (not all fans, but most)...how else can you slag off Hopkins for doing something hateful and love Perez for doing it more.
Stormy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 11:06 PM #213
got dat coffee sh*tz

Favourites (more):
CBB20: Trisha Paytas
BB18: Isabelle
got dat coffee sh*tz

Favourites (more):
CBB20: Trisha Paytas
BB18: Isabelle

Loose women? More like Bully Women.

coffee is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 11:15 PM #214

Quote:
Originally Posted by coffee View Post
Loose women? More like Bully Women.
ba dum tsh
Old 10-02-2015, 03:33 AM #215
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Adam
BB12: Harry
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Adam
BB12: Harry

As a female star of diminishing credibility, when your career is over, you will be invited to appear along side other has beens on Loose women and discuss topics that have limited relevance, even less interest to anyone who watches, but must contain a load of PC and Femenistic virtues.

Ergo the definition of a desperate loose woman, is one that appears on CBB and then shunts her experiences all over the programme with her fellow cohorts. Denise Welsh was relevant, the others before and after her were all just totally irrelevant and bitter because they didn't win and all have excuses as to why the public dumped them.

Any show that relies on Janet Street Porter to carry it, is pretty desperate to begin with and now Nadia is dragging it even further into the mire. The show is total garbage anyway.
sampvt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 05:30 AM #216

Quote:
BB was edited to show KH at her best and Perez at his worst. I'm surprised people fell for it.
And you know this how? Were you in the cutting room when they did all this? You seem very angry at Katy H because of comments she has made about scroungers, fat people, stupid names for kids etc., But the truth is that there ARE plenty of scroungers, fat people (and by the way diabetes is often caused by being overweight in the first place) and people Like Katy P and Alicia who do give their kids stupid names like Bunny and Papaya.
jennyjuniper is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 05:43 AM #217

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennyjuniper View Post
and people Like Katy P and Alicia who do give their kids stupid names like Bunny and Papaya.
Too true. And name their children after places like Brooklyn, London and India.
Old 10-02-2015, 07:26 AM #218

Favourites (more):
BB16: Jade
X Factor 2014: Lauren Platt

Favourites (more):
BB16: Jade
X Factor 2014: Lauren Platt

She is really trash and vile. Go back to the stable Katie and don't pick up a carrot.
Old 10-02-2015, 07:44 AM #219
User banned

User banned

She really has been cursed by the enchanted mirror.
tormented mind is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 09:36 AM #220
Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules2 View Post
[/B]

It could be because some of us saw no wrong in her It could be because Perez was such a plonker that we saw KH standing up to him whereas others thought the same but said nothing.

It could possibly be because some of us consider it a game, some of us put bets on (not me), some of us just want our favourite to get to the winning post. No matter what, it is up to we who criticise to prove our points and not the other way around.

Is the idea of the game to get to the winning post or have I got it wrong? Everyone has their own idea and each idea should be considered. As usual it just depends on how one feels.
Your answer wold stand up more were it not for those who more supported Perez not pointing out when they thought he was wrong and acknowledging faults in him.

The fact you started your response with you seeing no faults in KH, sort of defeats the argument and any criticisms you may have made and others may have made as to those for Perez for not doing so,when in fact a good number of us did, is very telling.
If you see no faults in KH unbelievably, why should those who werre more for Perez be constantly hammered for not admitting his by KH supporters.

To say someone has no faults, is for me, a rather extraordinary statement to make, I certainly have faults myself,all the people I know and am connected to have faults, I doubt an adult human being has ever been in existence that doesn't.

Not much point in debating if that is your train of thought,I simply could never agree she has no faults, I couldn't in fact agree that anyone hasn't got some.

Sorry, no offence intended but to me,that is a rose tinted glasses and blinkered view you seem to have of her,which in effect really closes any compromising or reasoned debate as to her..
joeysteele is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 10:35 AM #221
Namaste

Namaste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnyuk123 View Post
Since the final it is very revealing to see that the winner Zzzzz isn't talked about. How strange is that eh?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnyuk123 View Post
Negatively or positively the only person being talked about in here now is the nations sweetheart.
Yes, because "being talked about" is always a good thing.

The point of the show is to win. KP won. KH didn't (which is funny, considering she's "the nations's sweetheart". I'd have thought her nation would have voted for her a bit more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy Jade View Post
I'd say more like Perez because Katie is witty.
Whenever someone attatches the word "witty" to Hopkins, I become convinced they have no idea what the word actually means.

Actually, no, you're absolutely right. Her brand of humour (aka, insults) are the most inventive and original I've ever heard. In other news, a giant pig was seen flying past Big Ben this morning.
Lostie! is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 10:47 AM #222

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Katie Hopkins
Strictly 2014: Pixie Lott

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Katie Hopkins
Strictly 2014: Pixie Lott

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostie! View Post
Yes, because "being talked about" is always a good thing.

The point of the show is to win. KP won. KH didn't (which is funny, considering she's "the nations's sweetheart". I'd have thought her nation would have voted for her a bit more.

Whenever someone attatches the word "witty" to Hopkins, I become convinced they have no idea what the word actually means.

Actually, no, you're absolutely right. Her brand of humour (aka, insults) are the most inventive and original I've ever heard. In other news, a giant pig was seen flying past Big Ben this morning.
Strange that you think she's stupid seeing as how she's one of the highest paid after dinner speakers in the country and is in constant demand.

Can you tell me how many after dinner talks KP and the awful Nadia have done lately.
Helen 28 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 11:00 AM #223
Namaste

Namaste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helen 28 View Post
Strange that you think she's stupid seeing as how she's one of the highest paid after dinner speakers in the country and is in constant demand.

Can you tell me how many after dinner talks KP and the awful Nadia have done lately.
Did I call her "stupid" in my post? Feel free to show me where.

If you're referring to past comments by me, I say I don't think she's as intelligent as her fans like to make out, I didn't use the word "stupid". I will always stand by that, someone who has such a narrow-minded view of people and tars entire categories of people with the same brush is not intelligent. I have no doubt the people who "demand" Hopkins are of her rotten ilk.

And have KP or Nadia expressed a desire to do after dinner talks? I don't think that having not done one is really an accurate measure of intelligence.

But no, I don't think Katie Price is particularly smart either (in terms of book smarts at least. I'd bet she's at least intelligent enough to not make blanket statements about groups of people based on very little). But, again, please show me where you believe I suggested that KP is intelligent. ).

Last edited by Lostie!; 10-02-2015 at 11:02 AM.
Lostie! is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 11:24 AM #224

Quote:
Originally Posted by sampvt View Post
.... but must contain a load of PC and Femenistic virtues.
the irony of that typo is hilarious

i really dislike colleen nolan and dont have any love for any of them, but i think the breast cancer tweet by kh was pretty nasty, but unsurprising. i wonder if heaven forbid she would be so cold if any one in her family got it

Last edited by Lstan; 10-02-2015 at 11:26 AM.
Lstan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 11:34 AM #225

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeysteele View Post
Your answer wold stand up more were it not for those who more supported Perez not pointing out when they thought he was wrong and acknowledging faults in him.

The fact you started your response with you seeing no faults in KH, sort of defeats the argument and any criticisms you may have made and others may have made as to those for Perez for not doing so,when in fact a good number of us did, is very telling.
If you see no faults in KH unbelievably, why should those who werre more for Perez be constantly hammered for not admitting his by KH supporters.

To say someone has no faults, is for me, a rather extraordinary statement to make, I certainly have faults myself,all the people I know and am connected to have faults, I doubt an adult human being has ever been in existence that doesn't.

Not much point in debating if that is your train of thought,I simply could never agree she has no faults, I couldn't in fact agree that anyone hasn't got some.

Sorry, no offence intended but to me,that is a rose tinted glasses and blinkered view you seem to have of her,which in effect really closes any compromising or reasoned debate as to her..
Joey read my response again, read all of it and not just the first bit, your question was "you could not understand etc. etc." I gave you a few reasons.

I was neither standing up for KH or downing her. I was not downing Perez or standing up for him. I was generalising for all to consume or to throw out. My remarks apply to both sides. I look totally upon it as a gameshow, thus if we want to be loyal to our own way of thinking we should not really down our own choices. We should let the other side prove what they are saying. This applies to each and everyone of the HMs, I think we are in danger of forgetting that there were more in there other than KH, Perez and Nadia it certainly was their show.

Hey outside of the house yes..................I totally agree we all have faults but I watched a TV reality show. Mmmmm I think that was the biggest fault of all because it creates such negativity for viewers and the HMs who take part.

Sadly Coleen has now opened up another can of worms and I fear she is going to get some flack for it, sometimes it is better to let sleeping dogs lay.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
katie, loose, video, women