Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB15 Celebrity Big Brother 2015 (CBB15) was shown January 2015 on CH5, and the winner was Katie Price. Discuss the series here.

Old 13-02-2015, 07:19 PM #51
Banned

Favourites (more):
BB14: Gina
CBB 11: Speidi

Banned

Favourites (more):
BB14: Gina
CBB 11: Speidi

So let me get this straight.... Katie Price went on national tv and slagged Katie Hopkins off but did not wish the nations sweetheart happy birthday? How rude!
Johnnyuk123 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-02-2015, 09:16 PM #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helen 28 View Post
I didn't see Price on tv today but just read that she thinks KH's parents should be ashamed of her.

I imagine when Price's mom and dad watch her in her many infamous internet sex tapes they'll be as proud as punch.
Exactly...Katie P being so self righteous. She said that that people will get bored of her and the public will lose interest....suppose it takes one to know one.
The public got bored of the smug cocky Katie price who enjoyed ridiculing husband No. 2... Husband No.2 then became more popular. Katie Price doesn't realise just how similar her and KH are in some ways except kH is more articulate and talks about real life instead of her sex life.
I think KH's parents have more to be proud of than the parents of a Chavvy desperate tart.
rusticgal is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-02-2015, 09:08 PM #53

Favourites (more):
CBB14: Gary
BB15: Ashleigh

Favourites (more):
CBB14: Gary
BB15: Ashleigh

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusticgal View Post
Exactly...Katie P being so self righteous. She said that that people will get bored of her and the public will lose interest....suppose it takes one to know one.
The public got bored of the smug cocky Katie price who enjoyed ridiculing husband No. 2... Husband No.2 then became more popular. Katie Price doesn't realise just how similar her and KH are in some ways except kH is more articulate and talks about real life instead of her sex life.
I think KH's parents have more to be proud of than the parents of a Chavvy desperate tart.
Well at least KP only messed up with her own husbands, whereas KH proudly boasted about messing about 3 married men with no thought for the children involved, that makes way lower down on the daughter proud of scale.
susie q is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-02-2015, 11:30 PM #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by susie q View Post
Well at least KP only messed up with her own husbands, whereas KH proudly boasted about messing about 3 married men with no thought for the children involved, that makes way lower down on the daughter proud of scale.
As I said...2 peas in a pod. The difference being is that KH doesn't brag about her thoughtless actions AND it takes two to tango!! KP publicises Her wrong doings and her books are based on them without a single thought on how her beloved children have to deal with it...listen and read about it and suffer the taunts at school on the misfortunes of their mother making a quick buck!!
Out of the two of them KH is more forgiving IMO....
Old 17-02-2015, 09:01 AM #55
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusticgal View Post
Her inflated fee for bb and the fact she went on to win kind of dispels your point about the public getting bored of her.
tormented mind is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-02-2015, 09:02 AM #56
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sampvt View Post
Ignoring the obvious is a great trait to have, I wish I had it. See you all in the summer, maybe we can get another designer winner. byeeeeee
I hope you do better with your bets next time.

tormented mind is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-02-2015, 10:23 PM #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by tormented mind View Post
Her inflated fee for bb and the fact she went on to win kind of dispels your point about the public getting bored of her.
Her win did nothing to gain her anymore popularity...she had a bigger fan base than any of the others put together before she entered the house...it was pretty much a for gone conclusion.
She has nothing more to offer....she has bled us dry on the cheating husbands..the sexual sordid details....renewal of vows etc etc etc....although trying hard to plug the next renewal....... It's all old news and simply boring,boring,boring.

She isn't talented...she will just disappear into oblivion again...thank god!!

Last edited by rusticgal; 17-02-2015 at 10:23 PM.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
13th, friday, itv1, katie, morning, price