Notices

Creative Writing and Books This area is for members' stories and poetry. Also a forum for book reviews and discussion.

Old 26-02-2015, 07:07 PM #1
Will.

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Jess Impiazzi
CBB20: Brandi Glanville

Will.

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Jess Impiazzi
CBB20: Brandi Glanville

Default Saddest place in the world description

I'm 14 and here is a description of the saddest place in the world, It's a little inspired by the film The Purge, and the word Anarchy. I hope you like it:

The streets curve like the bullets shot from the devils. Cars deprived until a tiny ash remains filled with glimmers of evil.

Clouds swirl, filled with greyness and sinister echoes of the city, like the secrets of the universe.

The twisted crosses placed on their heads reminds those innocent of the curses of religion and the new found father. Those who stay are sprayed with sadness like the graves in a cemetery, chilled by the horrors of the world.

The sickened minds twist like the eye of the storm, forged in the sky of the planet. The darkness reins over as if the apocalypse is ever - lasting, like the time of the universe.

Buildings windows are cracked like the minds of the people, broken to the extreme that they can never be stable.

Roads are filled with holes, which offer the sense of hope in the deep darkness of the Earth, as looking up seems to be the worst option as the bombs scar the innocent souls on the land. For this is the place that is engraved with sadness like the crucifix of the Earth.
Will. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-02-2015, 07:18 PM #2
User banned

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Katie Price
BB15: Danielle
User banned

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Katie Price
BB15: Danielle

If I could fall
Into the sky,
do you think time would pass me by?
Udanax is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-02-2015, 07:23 PM #3
like the boys

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 8: Minh-Ly
Survivor 40: Michele

like the boys

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 8: Minh-Ly
Survivor 40: Michele

I love the saddest place in the world too.

(but... seriously, very nice)

Spoiler:

MB. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-05-2015, 06:17 PM #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willbrick1999 View Post
I'm 14 and here is a description of the saddest place in the world, It's a little inspired by the film The Purge, and the word Anarchy. I hope you like it:

The streets curve like the bullets shot from the devils. Cars deprived until a tiny ash remains filled with glimmers of evil.

Clouds swirl, filled with greyness and sinister echoes of the city, like the secrets of the universe.

The twisted crosses placed on their heads reminds those innocent of the curses of religion and the new found father. Those who stay are sprayed with sadness like the graves in a cemetery, chilled by the horrors of the world.

The sickened minds twist like the eye of the storm, forged in the sky of the planet. The darkness reins over as if the apocalypse is ever - lasting, like the time of the universe.

Buildings windows are cracked like the minds of the people, broken to the extreme that they can never be stable.

Roads are filled with holes, which offer the sense of hope in the deep darkness of the Earth, as looking up seems to be the worst option as the bombs scar the innocent souls on the land. For this is the place that is engraved with sadness like the crucifix of the Earth.
Powrerful, vivid, and disturbing.

kirklancaster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
description, place, saddest, world