Notices

BB16 Big Brother 16 aka Big Brother: Timebomb started 12th May 2015, and was won by Chloe Wilburn. Discuss the housemates and show in this forum.

Old 28-02-2015, 04:52 PM #1

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Asttina Mandela
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Favourites (more):
Default Another swap?

Its been 12 years now since Cameron did a swap with a housemate from BB Africa, what a twist! I fancy seeing another one of these, maybe with two housemates being fake evicted into somewhere like Australia & instead of a swap, they could have a secret mission to literally kidnap an aussie housemate & theres about a week long task for that housemate to make it back home.

A swap with America or Canada would also be good (only USA is on at the same time as UK) but it might not really work due to the big difference with formats. I was even thinking, 2 whole houses apart from one swap with each other & one housemate stays & hosts the stay of the new vistors. USA could even play the game in the UK then but that would also have its struggles as a third of americans dont have a passport. If canada's ever on at the same time as us, they should do that.

So anyways, would you like to see a swap this year? Ik its been done before, but that was 12 years ago, would really like another one.
Maxxie. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-02-2015, 05:19 PM #2
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
CBB18: Christopher Biggins

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
CBB18: Christopher Biggins

Yes, that would be awesome!
Old 28-02-2015, 05:48 PM #3
Inactive

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Victoria
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

Inactive

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Victoria
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

How about a BB Australia swap? Same formats and usually crossover at some point
Old 01-03-2015, 05:12 PM #4
Can I get a witness?

Favourites (more):
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle
Strictly 2019: Michelle Visage

Can I get a witness?

Favourites (more):
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle
Strictly 2019: Michelle Visage

I doubt this would happen now... we don't even get secret housemates

Last edited by Pete.; 01-03-2015 at 05:12 PM.
Pete. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-03-2015, 08:30 PM #5
folklore

Favourites (more):
BB18: Chanelle
CBB15: Katie Hopkins

folklore

Favourites (more):
BB18: Chanelle
CBB15: Katie Hopkins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bb2014 View Post
Its been 12 years now since Cameron did a swap with a housemate from BB Africa, what a twist! I fancy seeing another one of these, maybe with two housemates being fake evicted into somewhere like Australia & instead of a swap, they could have a secret mission to literally kidnap an aussie housemate & theres about a week long task for that housemate to make it back home.

A swap with America or Canada would also be good (only USA is on at the same time as UK) but it might not really work due to the big difference with formats. I was even thinking, 2 whole houses apart from one swap with each other & one housemate stays & hosts the stay of the new vistors. USA could even play the game in the UK then but that would also have its struggles as a third of americans dont have a passport. If canada's ever on at the same time as us, they should do that.

So anyways, would you like to see a swap this year? Ik its been done before, but that was 12 years ago, would really like another one.

I don't think a swap would work. Given the fact that the UK edition of Big Brother airs alongside no other English speaking series apart from the USA now, I can't think of a reason they'd make a swap.

With your idea of the whole House swap.. it would be absolute bedlam to organize, get Housemates out of the house and to the other country and then move them in without any contact with the outside world. You'd have to have a day without any highlights at all due to the no Housemates inside the House apart from the one who stays behind.. then you'd have to make sure all of the Housemates have passports and are able to fly.. basically it wouldn't be cost effective.
Old 03-03-2015, 05:35 PM #6

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarrod View Post
I don't think a swap would work. Given the fact that the UK edition of Big Brother airs alongside no other English speaking series apart from the USA now, I can't think of a reason they'd make a swap.

With your idea of the whole House swap.. it would be absolute bedlam to organize, get Housemates out of the house and to the other country and then move them in without any contact with the outside world. You'd have to have a day without any highlights at all due to the no Housemates inside the House apart from the one who stays behind.. then you'd have to make sure all of the Housemates have passports and are able to fly.. basically it wouldn't be cost effective.
Imo, I don't think it would be much more expensive than just one housemate moving as single housemate swaps would be put in a private jet anyway, so they'd probably be room for more people on the plane.
Maxxie. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
swap