Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

General Chat General discussion. Want to chat about anything not covered in another forum - This is the place!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 13-04-2015, 10:33 PM #1
User banned

User banned

Default sexiest mps?

I have to say theres something sexy about relatively ordinary people as opposed to the plastics we see on celebrity tv....fake noses , wrinkle free foreheads, spray tans, roid heads, plastic boobs, stupid tattoos don't do it for me

but some of these mps I must find quite alluring

Julia goldworthy is my current minx of the month, shes sexy in a normal understated girl next door secretary kind of way...Luciana berger is more obviously sexy, as is charlotte leslie, penny mourdant all got some sexy qualities...poor old louise mench though got robbed by the plastic sugeon and paid a fortune to look like the joker

zillionaire zac goldsmith finished top of the poll a few yrs back, chris evans up there and miliband senior got in at 10..and what about Jacob rees mogg eh ladies? rah rah rah hes posher than her majesty..what about old tarzan Michael Heseltine or paddy pantsdown?..surprised gorgeous George Galloway didn't get a mention....though my missus though Gordon brown was hot so each to their own

Last edited by the truth; 13-04-2015 at 10:34 PM.
the truth is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
mps, sexiest