Notices

Big Brother Canada Big Brother Canada 9 started 3th March 2021.

Old 19-04-2015, 02:56 AM #1651
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Enzo
BBCanada 8: Jamar
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Enzo
BBCanada 8: Jamar

Damn Godfrey was on track to just coast for a bit and now this twist screwed him so hard. He kinda dug his own grave but after the twist he became the target so he was done anyway. See ya Godfrey
Old 19-04-2015, 03:21 AM #1652
TiBB Staff

TiBB Staff

Default _BBCanada: Jordan did a quick search around the house while the others were in bed

-----
Twitter Robot is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-04-2015, 03:40 AM #1653
TiBB Staff

TiBB Staff

Default _BBCanada: Things are slowing down after a very busy day. Lots of game talk all day l

-----

_BBCanada: Bobby and Brittnee

-----
Old 19-04-2015, 02:00 PM #1654
TiBB Staff

TiBB Staff

Default _BBCanada: Kevin to Sarah- We're talking about how we feel bad for God. Jordan- He's

-----
Old 19-04-2015, 02:30 PM #1655
TiBB Staff

TiBB Staff

Default _BBCanada: A ton of stuff happened yesterday after Sindy's return. Catch up on it her

-----
Old 19-04-2015, 02:50 PM #1656
TiBB Staff

TiBB Staff

Default _BBCanada: Bruno asked Godfrey why he thought Bobby was going up. Godfrey said there

-----

_BBCanada: Godfrey- If it stays the same, you think I can survive? Bruno- I dont know. We'll see what you can do

-----

_BBCanada: Godfrey- Feeling good? Jordan- I dont know, man. I dont think he is going to use it. Just getting a weird feeling. Godfrey- Wow

-----

_BBCanada: Godfrey- It's not getting used. JP just told me. Bruno- It's not getting used? Godfrey- Yeah. Bobby- So JP is going home then

-----
Old 19-04-2015, 03:10 PM #1657
TiBB Staff

TiBB Staff

Default _BBCanada: Sindy tells Brittnee and Sarah that she wants to nominate Jordan and Willo

-----
Old 19-04-2015, 03:30 PM #1658
TiBB Staff

TiBB Staff

Default _BBCanada: Sarah told Sindy to nominate Bobby and Willow, not Jordan and Willow. She

-----

_BBCanada: Jordan told Zach that it was him that told Sindy about the pact. He says he wanted to see if she was trustworthy. JP said she isnt

-----

_BBCanada: Jordan says that Sindy will be the one going home next week. Zach thinks that Bobby and Bruno would take her out if they win

-----

_BBCanada: Jordan- If everyone is going after Sindy next week, I'm obviously going to go up again. Zach- Willow/Ash/Pili all said B as a pawn

-----

_BBCanada: Zach to Jordan- Bobby and Bruno both said they would put Sarah up as a pawn. In the event she (Sindy) wins veto, Sarah can go

-----
Old 19-04-2015, 03:50 PM #1659
TiBB Staff

TiBB Staff

Default _BBCanada: Bobby tells Jordan that he told him the one week that he was safe, so he i

-----

_BBCanada: Jordan- I would actually suggest keep telling Godfrey that you are going to keep him, just to calm him down. Bobby- I will

-----

_BBCanada: Jordan to Bobby- For next week, I'm totally on board to get rid of Sindy still. I accidentally let it (the pact) slip

-----

_BBCanada: Zach tells Jordan that Zach/Kev/Bobby/Bruno will be at each other with 9 people left if they all remain, which lets Jordan slide by

-----

_BBCanada: Jordan to Zach- I want Willow out of here so badly. She is just so all over the place

-----

_BBCanada: Bobby tells Bruno that Jordan admitted to being the one that told Sindy about the pact

-----
Old 19-04-2015, 04:10 PM #1660
TiBB Staff

TiBB Staff

Default _BBCanada: Zach and Jordan agree that it will be so easy to throw Willow under the bu

-----

_BBCanada: Zach tells Jordan that he wouldnt give a **** if Sindy, B and Willow get picked off in the next few weeks

-----

_BBCanada: Jordan- I think if she (B) wins, Pili and Ashleigh will go up. Zach- I'll pull one of them off. Jordan- Get Willow to go up

-----

_BBCanada: Jordan to Zach- Sarah hates Willow too, cause Willow thinks that she is playing Sarah.

-----

_BBCanada: Zach to Jordan- I wouldnt be mad if Sarah went in the next couple weeks either. She is going to build a thing against the couples

-----

_BBCanada: Jordan tells Zach that Sarah trusts him (Jordan) 100%. He says that she is focused on getting Bobby and Bruno out for now

-----

_BBCanada: Jordan- Bruno is WAY scarier than Bobby. Zach- But he doesnt really have game talk with anyone outside of the Chop

-----

_BBCanada: JP tells Zach that Bruno is playing like Dan, talking personally with everyone. JP says they will trust Bruno when he talks game

-----

_BBCanada: Zach let JP know he told Bruno about God trying to get Bruno or Bobby nominated. Zach says he blamed Sarah for getting in God's ear

-----

_BBCanada: Godfrey to Jordan- I dont know why the guy (Zach) would do that (not use PoV). We had his back 100%

-----

_BBCanada: Godfrey- Why would you take out the people that are working with you? Jordan- Exactly. I dont get it

-----
Old 19-04-2015, 04:30 PM #1661
TiBB Staff

TiBB Staff

Default _BBCanada: Pilar to Ashleigh- Need to get Bobby out cause he is going to go after Kev

-----

_BBCanada: Ashleigh to Pilar- JP needs to be up Sindy's ass right now. He needs to be on her like glue

-----

_BBCanada: Ash to Pili- Sindy is going to start getting pulled in all different directions. If JP is not on that, it could be really bad for us

-----
Old 19-04-2015, 04:40 PM #1662
TiBB Staff

TiBB Staff

Default _BBCanada: Kevin working out

-----

_BBCanada: Zach- Bobby is still with me. Godfrey- I'm with you. Zach- I know. Us three are going to be able to roll together.

-----

_BBCanada: Godfrey to Zach- So you're saying we take out JP? If that's the plan then I have faith in that

-----

_BBCanada: Zach to Godfrey- I love JP but I need the big boys right now. I'll talk to people and tell them what the plan is

-----
Old 19-04-2015, 05:00 PM #1663
TiBB Staff

TiBB Staff

Default _BBCanada: Godfrey to Zach- The boys have got me but it's the girls I'm worried about

-----

_BBCanada: Godfrey is now campaigning to Brittnee and asking if she will be the 5th vote to keep him if he can get four others

-----

_BBCanada: Zach to Ashleigh- I think Sindy has got to go. Best case scenario is Sindy goes next week and then Pili can do the backdoor on Bobby

-----

_BBCanada: Zach tells Ashleigh that he hopes Bruno or Bobby win HoH soon, put up B and Sarah, then he can win PoV and not use it

-----

_BBCanada: Zach to Ashleigh- This is perfect. Godfrey thinks he is staying, JP knows he is staying. Nobody really sees my true colours yet

-----
Old 19-04-2015, 05:20 PM #1664
TiBB Staff

TiBB Staff

Default _BBCanada: Sarah to Brittnee- I feel like almost being like Evel Dick in this place a

-----

_BBCanada: Sarah tells Brittnee that she realizes that if she had won PoV and saved JP, Zach would have nominated Brittnee

-----

_BBCanada: Sarah- They must be closer than we realize...Bobby and Bruno... Brittnee- And Zach. Sarah- Yeah

-----

_BBCanada: B to Sarah- Hope Zach's stupid enough to think I have a little crush on him and will do anything as long as he taps me on the butt

-----
Old 19-04-2015, 05:30 PM #1665
TiBB Staff

TiBB Staff

Default _BBCanada: Sarah- I hate this feeling of not knowing about JP. Is JP a ****ing idiot

-----
Old 19-04-2015, 05:50 PM #1666
TiBB Staff

TiBB Staff

Default _BBCanada: There has been quite a bit of game talk again today, ahead of the veto cer

-----
Old 19-04-2015, 06:20 PM #1667
TiBB Staff

TiBB Staff

Default _BBCanada: Chop Shop meeting in the HoH room. Bobby says he is deciding between Britt

-----

_BBCanada: Bruno to Chop Shop- Best part is nobody sees this. Nobody sees it

-----

_BBCanada: Sarah- He (Godfrey) seems to think that he has Bobby and Bruno's vote on lock 100%. Brittnee- He is foolish

-----

_BBCanada: Sarah to B- We're ****ed, girl. God is saying Zach and JP have been saying "you have got to put up Britt and Sarah" for two weeks

-----

_BBCanada: Sarah asks Brittnee if they should blow up everything. Brittnee says that it would be fun but wont end well

-----

_BBCanada: Sarah- He (Zach) must still be a little bit loyal cause he didnt put Kev up, he didnt put one of us up. Brittnee- Not yet

-----

_BBCanada: Brittnee- I would love to blow some **** up. Sarah- Me too. Lets go in there and I'm going to try to talk to Zach for a minute

-----
Old 19-04-2015, 06:40 PM #1668
TiBB Staff

TiBB Staff

Default _BBCanada: Zach tells Ashleigh that they have to make it seem like they really need S

-----

_BBCanada: Sarah tells Jordan and Willow that she knows that people are talking about her. Sarah says "you don't have to ****ing **** around"

-----

_BBCanada: Pilar- Do we know for a fact he (Zach) is keeping them the same? Sarah- Nope. Willow- Last I heard he was. Jordan- Yeah, he is

-----

_BBCanada: Jordan- Did you tell him (Godfrey) that you'd keep him? Sarah- Said I didnt know what everyone else was doing...but he knows

-----
Old 19-04-2015, 06:50 PM #1669
TiBB Staff

TiBB Staff

Default _BBCanada: Sarah- I'm going next week. I'm a witch. I can tell. Willow- The next one

-----

_BBCanada: Sarah to Willow- I feel like everything everyone says to me is just a way to get information and tell somebody else

-----

_BBCanada: Sarah to Willow- One day they want to take my input and the next day they wont even look at me

-----

_BBCanada: Sarah to Willow- Zach is acting really really weird to me, so I'm probably going to go up this week even

-----

_BBCanada: Willow tells Sarah to talk to Zach. Sarah says that Zach wont talk to her and wont even look at her today

-----

_BBCanada: Sarah- I guess being a floater doesnt work but no one is really willing to work with me. Willow- I'm working with you

-----

_BBCanada: Sarah and Willow agree that they want to trust Jordan but they see that he is so close with everyone

-----

_BBCanada: Sarah to Willow- If I go up, I didnt come here to be classy or however you're going to describe someone that doesnt say ****

-----

_BBCanada: Willow- Who do you think would put you up? Sarah- Everybody. Everybody but you and B maybe. Willow- I dont think he (JP) would

-----

_BBCanada: Sarah to Willow- We are playing what the house wants game, even though that's ****ing bull****

-----

_BBCanada: Willow- I swear to God, Sindy is the next one. That's what they tell me. Sarah- So that gives me one more week...

-----
Old 19-04-2015, 07:10 PM #1670
TiBB Staff

TiBB Staff

Default _BBCanada: Willow- If you go up, I'm going up. Sarah- You're not. Willow- I'm your le

-----

_BBCanada: JP tells Sarah that she is not going on the block and he doesnt want to **** her or else he would have told Zach everything she said

-----

_BBCanada: Jordan admits to Sarah that he knew about the Chop Shop since the week that Graig left

-----

_BBCanada: Sarah- Godfrey is telling me that Zach was pressuring him to put up me and Brittnee if he won. Jordan- He didnt say that

-----

_BBCanada: Sarah to Jordan- When you get 30 seconds with me, just ****ing spill the beans. I'm not going to use it against you

-----

_BBCanada: Sarah tells Jordan that Bruno and Bobby will be after him. He says that he knows that he will go up with Sindy if they win HoH

-----
Old 19-04-2015, 07:50 PM #1671
TiBB Staff

TiBB Staff

Default _BBCanada: Added the Sarah/Godfrey and Sarah/Jordan talks + more to today's recap. Ca

-----
Old 19-04-2015, 08:30 PM #1672
TiBB Staff

TiBB Staff

Default _BBCanada: While feeds are down, vote in our Week 4 Favourite Houseguest poll here -

-----
Old 19-04-2015, 09:50 PM #1673
TiBB Staff

TiBB Staff

Default _BBCanada: Kevin- Sick speech. Jordan- Did you plan on saying "it's time for you to g

-----

_BBCanada: Zach says he told Godfrey he wasnt using PoV, so Godfrey told people in his veto ceremony speech that he is going after Zach

-----
Old 19-04-2015, 10:10 PM #1674
TiBB Staff

TiBB Staff

Default _BBCanada: Sarah tells Sindy to watch what she says to Jordan cause he is tight with

-----

_BBCanada: Sindy to Sarah- I want to keep Godfrey. I need him for the votes to kick out Zach. JP isnt going to vote to kick out Zach

-----

_BBCanada: Brittnee- I wish we could keep Godfrey. Sarah- We could maybe get Kevin but there is no way we could get Pili

-----

_BBCanada: Sarah- It would be a ****ing smart move (to evict Jordan). Brittnee- Everybody knows it would be a smart move

-----

_BBCanada: Sarah to Brittnee- I am going to nicely scare the **** out of ****ing little JP

-----

_BBCanada: Sarah tells Brittnee that Godfrey is certain that he has Bobby and Bruno's votes. She says they may be resentful of JP/Zach together

-----
Old 19-04-2015, 10:20 PM #1675
TiBB Staff

TiBB Staff

Default _BBCanada: Sindy spoke to Bruno about the vote. They agreed that it's smarter for the

-----

_BBCanada: Bruno told Sindy that he doesnt know if Bobby would be willing to make a move against Zach by evicting Jordan

-----

_BBCanada: Bruno also questioned if Sarah can be trusted to evict Jordan. Sindy said that she could talk to Sarah to make sure

-----

_BBCanada: Jordan- You okay, man? Godfrey- Yeah I'm good. Jordan- Sorry it didnt go as it was supposed to

-----

_BBCanada: Godfrey and Jordan agree that they wont hold anything against each other if they campaign to stay. They say they wont campaign much

-----

_BBCanada: Godfrey to Jordan- I threw in the towel a long time ago. I know the girls are not going to vote for me.

-----

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
big brother, canada, discussion, feed, live, spoilers, thread, twitter, updates