Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB15 Big Brother 15 - aka Big Brother: Power Trip. The launch date was Thursday 5th June 2014. Discuss the series won by Helen Wood here.

- - - - - - - - - -

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 24-04-2015, 03:48 PM #1
-

-

Default I met Christopher today.

I was in London, at Costa, and I was buying a hot chocolate to take away, and when I paid, I saw him sitting down, with his laptop.

I wasn't going to go up to him, as I had somewhere to go, but I said **** it, when do I ever meet a former BB contestant. I was really apprehensive, to go up to him and talk to him.

I went up to him, and told him that I loved him in Big Brother. We had a good chat for ten minutes, as I was really interested. He's a thoroughly lovely guy, just as nice as he was on the show.

I asked him a few things like who he still keeps in touch with, and he said Matthew and Chris, and often goes to see them.
He said he's still in touch with Helen, via Twitter, at times. Which I was really surprised to hear, actually.

We were talking about the upcoming BB16, and I said I hope it's not as bad as Power Trip, and he chuckled and said he's aware of the hate BB15 gets and understands why.
We were talking about how much the show has changed in ten years, and how much simpler it used to be in the golden era. Really great conversation.

I also asked him about his hate towards Katie Hopkins, as I remember he said his idols were Katie Hopkins and White Dee, when he entered the house. He said he's changed his opinions for the worse, as she's gotten much worse over the year, and mentioned he didn't like her on CBB.

I was glad to hear he was an Alicia Douvall fan.

I got to shake his hand.
Jason. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
christopher, met, today