Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

ThisisBigBrother Lobby This is where new members can make their first post and introduce themselves to the board!

Old 22-05-2015, 07:30 PM #26
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glam diamond View Post
Thank you! So are you.

Who are your BB favourites so far?
...they all seem ok so far for me but my favourites are Nick, Sarah, Eileen, Christian and the twins, Amy and Sally..I can't really tell them apart yet though....I like them all for different reasons...I quite like Adjoa as well and I'm liking Joel more and more the last few days...so I have quite a few favourites or potential favourites..it's going to be hard tonight because I don't want any of the nominated ones to go...
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-05-2015, 07:30 PM #27
You know my methods

You know my methods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammi View Post
..well hello there, welcome to the forum...you're looking very Glam...
did you say Glam or Glen

LeatherTrumpet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-05-2015, 08:00 PM #28
Ninastar

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Michelle Visage
X Factor 2014: Fleur East

Ninastar

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Michelle Visage
X Factor 2014: Fleur East

Old 22-05-2015, 08:08 PM #29
Witch

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB21: Shane Jenek
Witch

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB21: Shane Jenek

Welcome to the forum
I like your taste in housemates
Dollface is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-05-2015, 11:19 AM #30

Favourites (more):
BB16: Joel
CBB15: Katie Price

Favourites (more):

Quote:
...they all seem ok so far for me but my favourites are Nick, Sarah, Eileen, Christian and the twins, Amy and Sally..I can't really tell them apart yet though....I like them all for different reasons...I quite like Adjoa as well and I'm liking Joel more and more the last few days...so I have quite a few favourites or potential favourites..it's going to be hard tonight because I don't want any of the nominated ones to go...
That's exactly the same as me. I really like the twins after last night's episode, I like how they were not afraid to speak back and defend their team as well as each other. It's a shame Adjoa was evicted, her interview showed how much more she had to give. I really do think she was just slow in coming out of her shell. I hope next week someone I actually don't like is up for eviction, as I too liked them all this week. That's the problem with face-to-face, once someone nominates someone else for a certain reason, the rest pick up on that and follow it.
Glam diamond is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-05-2015, 11:19 AM #31

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dollface View Post
Welcome to the forum
I like your taste in housemates
Thank you!
Old 23-05-2015, 11:20 AM #32

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet View Post
did you say Glam or Glen

Why would it be glen?
Old 23-05-2015, 11:38 AM #33
nope

nope

Welcome
Natalie. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-05-2015, 02:51 PM #34
♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
BBUSA22: Janelle

♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
BBUSA22: Janelle

Welcome to the forum

Spoiler:

reece(: is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-05-2015, 03:09 PM #35
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
That's exactly the same as me. I really like the twins after last night's episode, I like how they were not afraid to speak back and defend their team as well as each other. It's a shame Adjoa was evicted, her interview showed how much more she had to give. I really do think she was just slow in coming out of her shell. I hope next week someone I actually don't like is up for eviction, as I too liked them all this week. That's the problem with face-to-face, once someone nominates someone else for a certain reason, the rest pick up on that and follow it.
..yeah I agree with the face to face to nominations, it can just create a bandwagon thing but also a tactical thing of housemates having an indication of who they could vote for the next time, well I know that they have that anyway with how many nominations are announced each time but I also think that they can 'jump on' reasons for those nominations as well...also with Adjoa,yeah I think she had so much potential and it's really sad that she went....

...I'm really liking Sally and Amy more and more and like you especially after last night..they remind me a lot of Kristina and Karissa because it would be easy to think of them more like 'eye candy' type housemates but they're showing real character and a no nonsense thing that I love but not in a mean way, just stand their ground, type thing..?...who would you like to se most next week/who do you like the least..?...
Old 23-05-2015, 03:24 PM #36
Mokka

Favourites (more):
BB19: Tomasz
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

Mokka

Favourites (more):
BB19: Tomasz
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

Nice to have you join us !!!
You've entered the post apocalyptic ruins of a site about a dead show, where every battle imaginable has already been fought a hundred times over. A cynical world of hardened arseholes where the mods have stopped caring, and the administrator is watching Tetris championships while the rest of us bicker in here.
Mokka is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-05-2015, 03:25 PM #37
His blood is bad.

Favourites (more):
BBUSA21: Kathryn
BBUSA20: Brett

His blood is bad.

Favourites (more):
BBUSA21: Kathryn
BBUSA20: Brett

Welcome, i hope your stay is excellent.
Old 23-05-2015, 03:59 PM #38

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
..yeah I agree with the face to face to nominations, it can just create a bandwagon thing but also a tactical thing of housemates having an indication of who they could vote for the next time, well I know that they have that anyway with how many nominations are announced each time but I also think that they can 'jump on' reasons for those nominations as well...also with Adjoa,yeah I think she had so much potential and it's really sad that she went....

...I'm really liking Sally and Amy more and more and like you especially after last night..they remind me a lot of Kristina and Karissa because it would be easy to think of them more like 'eye candy' type housemates but they're showing real character and a no nonsense thing that I love but not in a mean way, just stand their ground, type thing..?...who would you like to se most next week/who do you like the least..?...
I'm surprised they did face to face nominations so early as well. Unfortunately there's a possibility that many people could latch on to Nick's reasons this season, but I doubt that will happen a lot since personal tensions are growing.
I know exactly what you mean! When they first came, I thought tey might be the type to come on the show just to further their name/career. But as they've become less quiet, I've liked the twins more. I agree-they don't want to offend anyone, they're not playing a game and they are very honest. You can tell they are not mean people because of when Amy was crying in the diary room about upsetting or offending anyone.
I think I want to see more of Sarah and Kieran outside of tasks so I can make my mind up about them, but apart from that, I think they're showing a good balance of everyone atm. I don't like Jack, Jade, Harriet or Chloe. What about you?
Old 23-05-2015, 04:00 PM #39

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by reece(: View Post
Welcome to the forum
Thank you! Xo
Old 23-05-2015, 04:00 PM #40

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramsay View Post
Welcome, i hope your stay is excellent.
Thank you so much, I hope so too!
Old 24-05-2015, 04:36 AM #41
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
I'm surprised they did face to face nominations so early as well. Unfortunately there's a possibility that many people could latch on to Nick's reasons this season, but I doubt that will happen a lot since personal tensions are growing.
I know exactly what you mean! When they first came, I thought tey might be the type to come on the show just to further their name/career. But as they've become less quiet, I've liked the twins more. I agree-they don't want to offend anyone, they're not playing a game and they are very honest. You can tell they are not mean people because of when Amy was crying in the diary room about upsetting or offending anyone.
I think I want to see more of Sarah and Kieran outside of tasks so I can make my mind up about them, but apart from that, I think they're showing a good balance of everyone atm. I don't like Jack, Jade, Harriet or Chloe. What about you?
..what I like about some twins as well, Glam..just of the ones I have known and identical twins but I think it might apply to Amy and Sally too..is that they're so different in character and quite often clash themselves on many things but still have this incredible closeness and bond where they know each others thoughts and intentions and would defend each other from the entire world if it spoke against one of them or misunderstood one of them ..even though they may often think...ughhh, she's annoying about each other themselves, do you know what I mean..?..and yeah I don't think that either are mean at all..they're feisty/fiery ladies with warm hearts...mind you I missed last night's show because of Eurovision so they might have done something hateful and I won't like them anymore....

...hmm, I don't know really who I like least and who I would want evicted next because with this one, I don't atm have any real dislike of anyone..but maybe Chloe..?...just because she hasn't for me made much of any impact at all yet...I don't dislike her as such though, just more that she's a bit more 'invisible' for me...
Old 24-05-2015, 10:22 AM #42

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
..what I like about some twins as well, Glam..just of the ones I have known and identical twins but I think it might apply to Amy and Sally too..is that they're so different in character and quite often clash themselves on many things but still have this incredible closeness and bond where they know each others thoughts and intentions and would defend each other from the entire world if it spoke against one of them or misunderstood one of them ..even though they may often think...ughhh, she's annoying about each other themselves, do you know what I mean..?..and yeah I don't think that either are mean at all..they're feisty/fiery ladies with warm hearts...mind you I missed last night's show because of Eurovision so they might have done something hateful and I won't like them anymore....

...hmm, I don't know really who I like least and who I would want evicted next because with this one, I don't atm have any real dislike of anyone..but maybe Chloe..?...just because she hasn't for me made much of any impact at all yet...I don't dislike her as such though, just more that she's a bit more 'invisible' for me...
I don't personally know any twins, but what I've seen in both celebrity twins and twins I've seen in everyday life is what you said. It must be a unique thing, where some love the bond and others hate it and want to be seen as their own individual. I haven't watched last night's show either, but I recorded it so I'll probably watch it today.
I forget Chloe is there too! I don't like the "dead weight' in the house..people who do nothing and stay while good characters get evicted. I think she acted so poorly in the dark task too, she didn't do her task in the hole that well at all. At first, I thought these housemates we're going to be boring, but I was so wrong! They're a million times better than last years.

Bookmark/share this topic