Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB16 Big Brother 16 aka Big Brother: Timebomb started 12th May 2015, and was won by Chloe Wilburn. Discuss the housemates and show in this forum.

Old 05-06-2015, 10:22 PM #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitontheslide View Post
Simon is doing this to wind Chloe up, and bring out her gobby side. He is playing a game, and chloe has fallen for it. Simon is a nasty piece of work
Or is he playing a great game?

I actually don't like Simon tbh, find him to be annoying as hell but I hate seeing groups attack on person, isolation and stuff like that no matter who its involving.

What can I say, maybe I'm just a softy?
Josy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-06-2015, 01:56 AM #27
Big Brother Addict

Favourites (more):
BBUSA18: Paul
BB17: Jason
Big Brother Addict

Favourites (more):
BBUSA18: Paul
BB17: Jason

I thought it was fair play as Simon was acting a prick.
Razor is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-06-2015, 02:03 AM #28

harry won
fitz2k2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-06-2015, 02:42 AM #29
The Glennanator

Favourites (more):
BB7: Nikki
BB6: Makosi
The Glennanator

Favourites (more):
BB7: Nikki
BB6: Makosi

That skank needs to go, Glad Danny owned her tonight! cause she was getting involved when it had nothing to do with her!

Last edited by GLENN BILL BB7; 06-06-2015 at 02:43 AM.
GLENN BILL BB7 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-06-2015, 03:43 AM #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josy View Post
Or is he playing a great game?

I actually don't like Simon tbh, find him to be annoying as hell but I hate seeing groups attack on person, isolation and stuff like that no matter who its involving.

What can I say, maybe I'm just a softy?
I agree mostly Josy although I don't mind a group confronting somebody about something bad the person did if it affects them all in some way, but I especially didn't like how some of the housemates handled the footage they saw of Simon thing because it was just about Chloe.

If they are allowed to call a house meeting in the bedroom just for the chance for them all to each attack Simon for being fake and saying he didn't think Chloe deserved to win, then don't see why Simon shouldn't be allowed to call house meetings to try and make amends.

It could be argued Simon only does this for airtime, but it could equally be argued that Jack and Joel etc organised that big confrontation of Simon just for airtime too because there was no need for it.

Fair enough, tell your mate Chloe what you saw but after that it's none of their business. I completely hated the way the housemates handled that by first telling Chloe on the quiet, get her all riled up, and then purposefully organising this big 'reveal' in a house meeting with Simon where they all just ganged up around him and shouted about how terrible he was when it was absolutely nothing to do with them.

I actually like most of the housemates but I hated how they handled that particular situation and it really pissed me off. They should have just told Chloe and let her and Simon sort it themselves. If he denied something one or two of them could have confirmed what they saw, but absolutely no need to premeditate a group attack on him and take joy from doing so.

I think Joel was the main ringleader in that decision. I know Jack was saying he wanted to tell Chloe which is understandable, but if I recall correctly it was Joel who first wanted this house meeting because he wanted no 'lies' in the house.

Also when Jack was speaking with Chloe one on one he told her that Simon said she "doesn't do enough" and was "coasting", if you watch back these are actually the exact things that Marc said and Simon just said "I agree with you about Chloe" even though he really liked her and felt she had some good values. But Jack told her that Marc just said she's a really nice girl but not "strong enough".

Also when they first watched Marc speak about Chloe on screen Jack yelled "2 -faced c word" at the screen at Marc but later he was like "oh Marc didn't say anything too bad, he was mostly nice about you, Simon said you were coasting" even though it was Marc who said that. I get that Simon was being twofaced by saying something different to Chloe's face, but I don't know why Jack switched from being also angry at Marc to suddenly only being angry at Simon and accusing him of saying the things that actually Marc said. Easier to shout at Simon I suppose...

Cristian, Marc, Danny, Nick and Sam don't seem to be getting too involved in it and at least Marc tried to put an end to that group confrontation which was good. The rest need to be a bit more careful unless it involves them directly I think because it comes across very bad and they could have handled it better.
Pink Pegasus is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-06-2015, 04:27 AM #31
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Harry Amelia Butt out ...

...oooo, I see what you did there with the title, Josy...
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-06-2015, 05:26 AM #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitontheslide View Post
Simon is doing this to wind Chloe up, and bring out her gobby side. He is playing a game, and chloe has fallen for it. Simon is a nasty piece of work
i am not to sure - i think he is very damamged and dose not no what he wants or thinks.
waterhog is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-06-2015, 08:54 AM #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by rionablue View Post
Harry made an effort from the very first night to get on with the housemates and has a heart. Simon looked like he was getting on with them then stabbed Eileen in the back. HE IS TOTALLY ATTENTION SEEKING and I wish he would **** off home instead of threatning it all the time. He knew his little chat with all the housemates in the garden would be on the highlights show. I know Harry walks around half naked etc but I still prefer her to ANY of the other three
Agree all of this.I do not think she is jumping on the band wagon she does not have to as her own actions have already earned her acceptance by the majority of the originals.

Simon manufactures his own problems admits this says sorry then repeats them.Everyone is getting fed up with this so of course they will talk about it.

She has not singled him out as easy meat she is one of the few who also stands up to marc to his face something he claims to respect in himself but he is less happy when on the receiving end.

Last night we saw Chloe admit that she feels grateful when Marc leaves her alone and picks on others.Harry does not seek confrontation to glean air time but fights her corner and more often that of others when needed.Imo this buys her some credit.

Last edited by Mick; 06-06-2015 at 08:56 AM.
Mick is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-06-2015, 11:55 AM #34

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash

She 's grotesque and pointless
Black Dagger is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags