Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB16 Big Brother 16 aka Big Brother: Timebomb started 12th May 2015, and was won by Chloe Wilburn. Discuss the housemates and show in this forum.

View Poll Results: Brian vs Helen - who's side are you on?
Brian 58 65.91%
Brian
58 65.91%
Helen 22 25.00%
Helen
22 25.00%
Both are right 2 2.27%
Both are right
2 2.27%
Both are wrong. 6 6.82%
Both are wrong.
6 6.82%
Voters: 88. You may not vote on this poll

Old 16-06-2015, 10:49 PM #26

Favourites (more):
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB16: Natasha Hamilton

Favourites (more):
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB16: Natasha Hamilton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nancy Littlebottom View Post
I get how Brian wanted Chloe to have her say, but what a hypocrite. He was one of the first who suggested that they put Chloe up. I just think ne needed an excuse to have a good old rant at Helen and Marc, tbh.
I don't see how it's hypocritical that he suggested for her to be up. Just because he originally thought she should be nominated doesn't mean he can't defend her and comfort her when she's upset
Ant. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-06-2015, 03:10 AM #27
Anglophile

Favourites (more):
BB16: Joel
CBB15: Katie Hopkins
Anglophile

Favourites (more):
BB16: Joel
CBB15: Katie Hopkins

Helen was definitely on the right on this. It's so obvious that Brian checked out Helen's Twitter before coming in. He's going off the same old talking points (ie. She picks on people, blah blah)and is obviously taking the high road here. Helen might be a bitch but she did nothing wrong. Both Helen and Marc were trying to make the point that she didn't need to be upset because there's nothing wrong with her. They were definitely trying to console her whereas I don't think Brian gave a damn about what Chloe was going on about. He just wanted an excuse to out Helen since he's a complete and utter pushover and can't do it without an audience. Jack must have picked up on this too which is why he ran after Brian instead of sitting with Chloe as Helen pointed out. Helen only started to kick off once Brian brought up her being a bully which of course she's sensitive about considering all the **** she got last season.
In fact, the ones who really looked bad in this were the housemates who were upset about what Chloe said. I really don't understand what was offensive about her identifying interesting things about everyone. She was just trying to explain that she's really confused about why she keeps getting called boring and considered that maybe other people have more depth to them. It was supremely bitchy of Danny to complain about that considering they're all supposed to be good friends.
Shamdamdoobaley is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-06-2015, 03:26 AM #28
Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Both was pathetic from what I'm hearing.

KRO!
Mystic Mock is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-06-2015, 03:28 AM #29
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shamdamdoobaley View Post
Helen was definitely on the right on this. It's so obvious that Brian checked out Helen's Twitter before coming in. He's going off the same old talking points (ie. She picks on people, blah blah)and is obviously taking the high road here. Helen might be a bitch but she did nothing wrong. Both Helen and Marc were trying to make the point that she didn't need to be upset because there's nothing wrong with her. They were definitely trying to console her whereas I don't think Brian gave a damn about what Chloe was going on about. He just wanted an excuse to out Helen since he's a complete and utter pushover and can't do it without an audience. Jack must have picked up on this too which is why he ran after Brian instead of sitting with Chloe as Helen pointed out. Helen only started to kick off once Brian brought up her being a bully which of course she's sensitive about considering all the **** she got last season.
In fact, the ones who really looked bad in this were the housemates who were upset about what Chloe said. I really don't understand what was offensive about her identifying interesting things about everyone. She was just trying to explain that she's really confused about why she keeps getting called boring and considered that maybe other people have more depth to them. It was supremely bitchy of Danny to complain about that considering they're all supposed to be good friends.
..it's not really up to Helen and Marc to decide whether she needed to be upset or not though..it's whether someone is upset and Chloe was, which was what Brian was being considerate to and saying to give her, her voice which they weren't doing...the thing with Helen especially is that she's never been nominated, has no idea how it feels and I know that every housemate will react differently to nominations but she has no thought at all for that...the same with Harry when she went all 'huffy'...maybe that was an overreaction..?...that was how she was with it..but these nominations are slightly different to others in that in a way it's not just being nominated by fellow housemates but also with the exes coming in, it's also feeling that the public have nominated you as well because they could be basing their nominations on public popularity or lack of....so a lot for Chloe to absorb and feel 'rejected' with which Brian was showing consideration for as well....
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-06-2015, 03:38 AM #30
User banned

User banned

[QUOTE=Shamdamdoobaley;7892522]Helen was definitely on the right on this. It's so obvious that Brian checked out Helen's Twitter before coming in. He's going off the same old talking points (ie. She picks on people, blah blah)and is obviously taking the high road here.

- They may be talking points but they are true up to a point. I agree brians rant was partly pent up rage over his frustration in the den. I also think marc was the one dishes the pain tactlessly to chloe. though as a pair marc and Helen can be overly mean.

Helen might be a bitch but she did nothing wrong. Both Helen and Marc were trying to make the point that she didn't need to be upset because there's nothing wrong with her. They were definitely trying to console her

I don't really agree, the reasons given by marc went beyond a nomination they were slating her entire personality as dull as dishwater, which must have hurt a lot

whereas I don't think Brian gave a damn about what Chloe was going on about.

I half agree half disagree, brian always backs the underdog. he did it in his year as BB champ and he did it with harry and chloe. when he saw her being insulted and talked over it opened up the pain hed had in the den too. 4 days 24 hours a day with Helen marc and nikki would be like 4 years

He just wanted an excuse to out Helen since he's a complete and utter pushover and can't do it without an audience.

he did stand up to them a little in the den but he was outnumbered by marc and Helen love in. hes not a pushever but hes not a naturally confrontational person and it goes against his nature. Helen and marc thrive on arguments and it never upsets them.

Jack must have picked up on this too which is why he ran after Brian instead of sitting with Chloe as Helen pointed out. Helen only started to kick off once Brian brought up her being a bully which of course she's sensitive about considering all the **** she got last season.

that's wrong. Helen kicked off wrongly as she usually does by not listening , by exaggerating and getting the wrong end of the stick. brian said if WE don't let chloe the chance to speak then WE are picking on her....WE.....not Helen but we so he included himself and probably the whole den of 4 in that WE. Helen totally missed that as usual
In fact, the ones who really looked bad in this were the housemates who were upset about what Chloe said. I really don't understand what was offensive about her identifying interesting things about everyone. She was just trying to explain that she's really confused about why she keeps getting called boring and considered that maybe other people have more depth to them. It was supremely bitchy of Danny to complain about that considering they're all supposed to be good friends

I agree. to take offence at what chloe said was pathetic really, and missed the whole point
the truth is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-06-2015, 03:40 AM #31
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shamdamdoobaley View Post
Helen only started to kick off once Brian brought up her being a bully which of course she's sensitive about considering all the **** she got last season.
With all the **** she got last series, someone with an ounce of self-reflection would've maybe thought to change their ways. Of course Helen is incapable of self-reflection or empathy or any qualities that a normal human being has.
Old 17-06-2015, 03:41 AM #32
♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
BBUSA22: Janelle

♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):

Brian, obvs.

Spoiler:

reece(: is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-06-2015, 03:54 AM #33
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macie Lightfoot View Post
With all the **** she got last series, someone with an ounce of self-reflection would've maybe thought to change their ways. Of course Helen is incapable of self-reflection or empathy or any qualities that a normal human being has.
...she also has never been put into a position of experiencing being nominated and it is a type of 'rejection' whether it be a game or not...wich I think did not help with the 'journey' that she never seemed to have last year...
Old 17-06-2015, 03:54 AM #34
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by reece(: View Post
Brian, obvs.

...obvs...
Old 17-06-2015, 04:05 AM #35
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammi View Post
...she also has never been put into a position of experiencing being nominated and it is a type of 'rejection' whether it be a game or not...wich I think did not help with the 'journey' that she never seemed to have last year...
It doesn't help that the show has basically decided to rewrite history and act like Helen won because she was loved for being raw n real and telling it how it is, and not just because made the final due to a twist and then got a random wave of sympathy votes as a result of people being bored with the other options.
Old 17-06-2015, 04:06 AM #36
self-oscillating

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky
BB19: Sian

self-oscillating

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky
BB19: Sian

it was just the final straw for Brian. It may seem like he over reacted, but not after taking the last couple of days in to account. I'm a Helen supporter, but Brian is just trying to be decent, and I would support his view point any day of the week
bitontheslide is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-06-2015, 04:23 AM #37
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macie Lightfoot View Post
It doesn't help that the show has basically decided to rewrite history and act like Helen won because she was loved for being raw n real and telling it how it is, and not just because made the final due to a twist and then got a random wave of sympathy votes as a result of people being bored with the other options.
...I don't mind that the exes have been put in, in some ways but I think it's wrong that they have been given a say in nominating, well the say really because even if Marc disagreed with him, they would be the majority if they all agreed on someone...because that should only be either other housemates to decide or the public...regardless of them being past housemates..it's like putting a member of the public in with their own favourites/least liked and saying...you choose...
Old 17-06-2015, 05:05 AM #38

brian is hypocrite, so helen all the way..
camertone is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-06-2015, 05:39 AM #39
♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):

♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):

Quote:
...obvs...
Totes!

Spoiler:

reece(: is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-06-2015, 05:41 AM #40
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by reece(: View Post
Totes!
..scalping...
Old 17-06-2015, 06:05 AM #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by uniquedude View Post
Just that argument alone Brian didn't just overreact but reacted to something that didn't even happen #sorrynotsorry. Helen clearly wasn't 'picking' on Chloe in that argument. Someone had to be nommed and that's the game.
And Brian was the first to nominate Chloe
jennyjuniper is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-06-2015, 06:19 AM #42

brians is nuts!! he a nutter, he wacky loony. Dont get me wrong i liked him before his loony crazy, massive big ego trip

The fact he needed over 20mins to calm down being locked inside the diary room confirms he has anger issues. He got heated over nothing. aww poor chloe is crying on a game show wear voting is part of the show not a crime.

Jade needs to stay away from this freak, he will kill her
error104 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-06-2015, 06:34 AM #43
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by error104 View Post
brians is nuts!! he a nutter, he wacky loony. Dont get me wrong i liked him before his loony crazy, massive big ego trip

The fact he needed over 20mins to calm down being locked inside the diary room confirms he has anger issues. He got heated over nothing. aww poor chloe is crying on a game show wear voting is part of the show not a crime.

Jade needs to stay away from this freak, he will kill her
...so you're saying he was OTT but that isn't...
Old 17-06-2015, 06:42 AM #44

Quote:
...so you're saying he was OTT but that isn't...
the fact that Chloe face changes quickly from fake crying to confusion with a cheeky smile on her face. When brian had his outburst. and people are falling for it what utter rubbish

Ohhh anger issues leading to killing so it can happen. 20 bloody minutes locked in diary room, nutter
error104 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-06-2015, 06:54 AM #45
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by error104 View Post
the fact that Chloe face changes quickly from fake crying to confusion with a cheeky smile on her face. When brian had his outburst. and people are falling for it what utter rubbish

Ohhh anger issues leading to killing so it can happen. 20 bloody minutes locked in diary room, nutter
..but if people are 'falling for it' as you say, he's not a housemate as such so I don't think personally that it has any bearing on Chloe's popularity of lack of it because of what you think was her reaction to it because it's Brian who is being praised and not Chloe...I don't see any popularity rise for her as such and she's the 'proper housemate'....
Old 17-06-2015, 09:30 AM #46
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

Quote:
Originally Posted by the truth View Post
Helen is a moron
brian did over react but theyd driven him mad for days

STRANGE Argument.
Helen and marc had been getting on brians verves for days
it was cruel how marc worded it to chole, it was too personal imo
this business about picking...........BRIAN SAID I WE DONT LET CHLOE HAVE THE CHANCE TO TALK THEN WERE JUST PICKING ON HER

WE

that means he included himself.

Helen simply doesn't listen and o course lacks compassion etc
OMG I agree with you

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-06-2015, 09:43 AM #47
שטח זה להשכרה

שטח זה להשכרה

Pretty conclusive poll, there.
Livia is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-06-2015, 09:58 AM #48

Favourites (more):
BB15: Chris
The Voice: Jermain Jackman

Favourites (more):
The Voice: Jermain Jackman

Quote:
Originally Posted by the truth View Post
Helen is a moron
brian did over react but theyd driven him mad for days

STRANGE Argument.
Helen and marc had been getting on brians verves for days
it was cruel how marc worded it to chole, it was too personal imo
this business about picking...........BRIAN SAID I WE DONT LET CHLOE HAVE THE CHANCE TO TALK THEN WERE JUST PICKING ON HER

WE

that means he included himself.

Helen simply doesn't listen and o course lacks compassion etc
rubymoo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-06-2015, 09:59 AM #49

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB21: Shane Jenek

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB21: Shane Jenek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Pretty conclusive poll, there.
On a forum which is quite heavily anti-Helen anyway, it's hardly a surprising or insightful result

Last edited by Liam-; 17-06-2015 at 10:05 AM.
Liam- is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-06-2015, 10:01 AM #50
Lynne

Favourites (more):
CBB17: David Gest
Lynne

Favourites (more):
CBB17: David Gest

Brian all the way over that tramp.

Bookmark/share this topic