Notices

BB16 Big Brother 16 aka Big Brother: Timebomb started 12th May 2015, and was won by Chloe Wilburn. Discuss the housemates and show in this forum.

Old 20-06-2015, 12:41 AM #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazanne View Post
She didn't wish him dead ,she said she wouldn't care if he was and im betting we all say **** things in anger if we are honest we'll admit it.
C'on Kazanne, you should know exaggeration is the main game in these forums.
And I hate to admit it its true-a lot of us do often say stupid things when we're angry.
Lstan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-06-2015, 01:16 AM #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by D_LO_ View Post
I've read a ton of easy adjectives like 'bully' or 'vile' but there's very few examples to back it up. The maths doesn't add up.

She got the wrong end up the stick re. Victor for a start and took that too personal and went too far which was totally unnecessary (agreed with Danny for once until he lost it like a fool again) but other than that the stuff with Brian is total clutching. There's a real under-current of bias (both towards Brian and against Helen on this forum) which is detracting a lot from reality... Facebook is reflecting a much more balanced view from what I've been seeing...

For the record I hadn't watched other recent Big Brothers and as such had little or no knowledge about Helen but didn't have her on a pedestal like I may have slightly had with Nikki and Brian but after this week, Brian has gone down massively in my estimations (if Helen had told him to eat **** and all the rest from his unwarranted outbursts the outrage on here would be palpable) I really liked him before but now I think he's one of the worst people in the house (nearly on a par with Jack and Christian, that bad!) Whereas I don't in the slightest get the strength of feeling against Helen from anything that's happened in this series at all.

She could have taken the easy road by submersing herself with the majority originals but instead she's associated herself with Simon and Marc, the unpopular house-mates with no gain to herself. People slam her motives when all I find myself doing is commending them and her support for the unpopular, despite my attempts to try and understand what so many on here say; it just doesn't seem to hold up in reality.
It's not bias - she is a bully, plain and simple. A bully belittles people in order to make themselves look good. Now if you can't see that Helen is behaving like a bully towards Brian, Danny and Christian then it is simply because you choose not to. The evidence is plentiful if you look. And can we please do without the "I tell the truth" rubbish. Her "truth" is simply her opinion forced down everyone else's throat.
jegmeister is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-06-2015, 01:48 AM #53
Big Brother Addict

Favourites (more):
BBUSA18: Paul
BB17: Jason
Big Brother Addict

Favourites (more):
BBUSA18: Paul
BB17: Jason

I hate seeing her on my TV. Can't believe I have to put up with another year of her vile duck face.
Razor is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-06-2015, 02:03 AM #54
Mode: Broken

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 8: Sheldon
BBCanada 7: Anthony

Mode: Broken

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 8: Sheldon
BBCanada 7: Anthony

I never thought i would say this, but i think i would have preferred Gina or Toya in there than this Helen one.

Last edited by Calderyon; 20-06-2015 at 02:04 AM.
Calderyon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-06-2015, 02:45 AM #55

how did she win last year?
qwerty42 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-06-2015, 02:47 AM #56

Favourites (more):
BB18: Raph
BB17: Andy

Favourites (more):

Can't wait for her to leave. Had to put up with the bore for the entire series last year, can't believe we've had to put up with her again! I didn't even watch BOTS this year just because I knew she'd appear, ugh.

BB17: Andy | BB16: Joel | BB15: Chris | BB14: Dexter/Gina | BB13: Adam/Luke A | BB12: Harry | BB11: -- | BB10: -- | BB9: -- | BB8: Brian | BB7: Pete | BB6: Derek | BB5: Daniel | BB4: Jon | BB3: Sandy | BB2: Brian | BB1: Anna
mrflibble is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-06-2015, 09:07 AM #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willbrick1999 View Post
well we've had more drama in this week than the last 5, so Im all for it!
I personally don't want her kind of drama, not interested! Bring back the 4 that were evicted and get back to normality! They should have left the series as it was and let it play out instead of panicking and throwing everything but the kitchen sink at the show!
sosadbbend is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-06-2015, 09:18 AM #58

She will always have a admirers because she is what some people aspire to be like.
Old 20-06-2015, 09:53 AM #59
Team Grrumpy

Team Grrumpy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MojoNixon View Post
Same thing with Marc this year. But producers have selected him to win already.

Bang on right - the whole thing has been a charade this year - its a platform to launch an oil on the public…everyone else in the show should have stayed home...
mr rochester is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-06-2015, 10:12 AM #60
Withano

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cameron
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

Withano

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cameron
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

I had to leave the room, she's a walking migraine
Old 20-06-2015, 10:14 AM #61

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Quote:
Originally Posted by D_LO_ View Post
I've read a ton of easy adjectives like 'bully' or 'vile' but there's very few examples to back it up. The maths doesn't add up.

She got the wrong end up the stick re. Victor for a start and took that too personal and went too far which was totally unnecessary (agreed with Danny for once until he lost it like a fool again) but other than that the stuff with Brian is total clutching. There's a real under-current of bias (both towards Brian and against Helen on this forum) which is detracting a lot from reality... Facebook is reflecting a much more balanced view from what I've been seeing...

For the record I hadn't watched other recent Big Brothers and as such had little or no knowledge about Helen but didn't have her on a pedestal like I may have slightly had with Nikki and Brian but after this week, Brian has gone down massively in my estimations (if Helen had told him to eat **** and all the rest from his unwarranted outbursts the outrage on here would be palpable) I really liked him before but now I think he's one of the worst people in the house (nearly on a par with Jack and Christian, that bad!) Whereas I don't in the slightest get the strength of feeling against Helen from anything that's happened in this series at all.

She could have taken the easy road by submersing herself with the majority originals but instead she's associated herself with Simon and Marc, the unpopular house-mates with no gain to herself. People slam her motives when all I find myself doing is commending them and her support for the unpopular, despite my attempts to try and understand what so many on here say; it just doesn't seem to hold up in reality.
What a great post

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"
Kazanne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-06-2015, 10:14 AM #62
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Luke A
BB12: Harry

User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Luke A
BB12: Harry

Vile , really ? she's AMAZING and along with Marc has been the saviour of this series
chuff me dizzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-06-2015, 10:54 AM #63
Virtual Biscuit Eater

Favourites (more):
CBB14: Audley
CBB 11: Speidi
Virtual Biscuit Eater

Favourites (more):
CBB14: Audley
CBB 11: Speidi

The irony is.....

There is SOOO much more hate TOWARDS Helen than there is coming FROM Helen

People calling Helen names far worse than she calls other people.

Brian screaming at her what a 'bully' she is etc, yet she doesn't scream accusations at him. Yet she gets the blame.

Danny argues with her and then physically smashes things. Helen doesn't turn physical - yet she gets the blame.

etc etc

The problem is that people are so used to the good guy/bad guy mentality from films/TV etc that they have learned to 'hate' the so called villains before they even open their mouths.

A bit like in a pantomime - as soon as the villain walks on stage - everybody boos - bang on cue. The villain doesn't need to 'do' anything. People will boo if they have been told - this person is the 'bad guy'. It's learned behaviour.

People have learned to 'hate' Helen. And because - everyone else is doing it - they all join in and think it's 'ok' to hate her.

Helen has been annoying at the start of her series and a few moment since - but she has been constantly demonised and hated by BOTS panellists, audience members, crowds etc - even when other people (like Brian) start it - everyone blames Helen automatically and all applaud each other every time an audience member etc vents some nasty words/hatred towards her.

It's sickening to watch such hypocrisy.

The worst example so far is that dreadful psych couple - the speakmans - saying 'Helen has no soul!'. That is disgusting, vile language - and coming from someone in a professional capacity makes it 1000x times worse and more nasty than anything Helen has said.

If you hate Helen so much for her 'bullying' and vile language - why do the same to her?

If there is any 'bullying' going on right now - it's the way Helen is being treated by the unthinking masses.

Angry herd mentality and hypocrisy at it's worst.

Last edited by Robodog; 20-06-2015 at 10:57 AM.
Robodog is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-06-2015, 11:00 AM #64
self-oscillating

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky
BB19: Sian

self-oscillating

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky
BB19: Sian

Helen is incredibly astute at finding peoples weaknesses then pushing the button and watching them implode. It takes a very confident and assured person to deal with it correctly. Usually the person retaliates and pushes things too far giving Helen back the moral high ground. There are not many that can survive the wrath of Helen

Last edited by bitontheslide; 20-06-2015 at 11:00 AM.
bitontheslide is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-06-2015, 11:09 AM #65
Banned

Favourites (more):
BB15: Ashleigh
CBB 13: Ollie Locke
Banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitontheslide View Post
Helen is incredibly astute at finding peoples weaknesses then pushing the button and watching them implode. It takes a very confident and assured person to deal with it correctly. Usually the person retaliates and pushes things too far giving Helen back the moral high ground. There are not many that can survive the wrath of Helen
Giving back Helen the moral high ground? You think she is astute?
If she can't win an argument she shuts you down by shouting personal insults at you loudly so you can't get a word in edge ways , that's not arguing thats just shouting. Why does she need to shout at people? Astute people would keep their cool and stick to the subject at hand rather than be so angry you say things you regret , she was in the diary room crying after she made Danny upset, thats not astute that's stupid.
kistar is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-06-2015, 11:19 AM #66
-

-

I preferred Helen in BB15. At least she was funny last year, and we actually saw her having some fun.

This year she seems more negative. I'm not a massive fan of her this year. But I don't think she's bullied anyone this year, like she did last year.

What she said about Victor was vitriolic and uncalled for. And I don't even like Victor.

But she has Danny, Jack, and Cristian spot on. Especially Cristian.
Jason. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-06-2015, 11:30 AM #67

I was beginning to warm to her until she nommed jade, I honestly thought shed try to get rid of the clique, that would have changed the house but she fell down by listening to other peoples lies
smiley55 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-06-2015, 11:35 AM #68
Banned

Favourites (more):
Banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robodog View Post
The irony is.....

There is SOOO much more hate TOWARDS Helen than there is coming FROM Helen

People calling Helen names far worse than she calls other people.

Brian screaming at her what a 'bully' she is etc, yet she doesn't scream accusations at him. Yet she gets the blame.

Danny argues with her and then physically smashes things. Helen doesn't turn physical - yet she gets the blame.

etc etc

The problem is that people are so used to the good guy/bad guy mentality from films/TV etc that they have learned to 'hate' the so called villains before they even open their mouths.

A bit like in a pantomime - as soon as the villain walks on stage - everybody boos - bang on cue. The villain doesn't need to 'do' anything. People will boo if they have been told - this person is the 'bad guy'. It's learned behaviour.

People have learned to 'hate' Helen. And because - everyone else is doing it - they all join in and think it's 'ok' to hate her.

Helen has been annoying at the start of her series and a few moment since - but she has been constantly demonised and hated by BOTS panellists, audience members, crowds etc - even when other people (like Brian) start it - everyone blames Helen automatically and all applaud each other every time an audience member etc vents some nasty words/hatred towards her.

It's sickening to watch such hypocrisy.

The worst example so far is that dreadful psych couple - the speakmans - saying 'Helen has no soul!'. That is disgusting, vile language - and coming from someone in a professional capacity makes it 1000x times worse and more nasty than anything Helen has said.

If you hate Helen so much for her 'bullying' and vile language - why do the same to her?

If there is any 'bullying' going on right now - it's the way Helen is being treated by the unthinking masses.

Angry herd mentality and hypocrisy at it's worst.
If she wants sympathy or you want sympathy for her she is going the wrong way in getting it , she put herself on a reality tv show and says clearly she went in to shake things up , if we all clapped and said here here every time she spoke it would be a bit dull .
Learnt behaviour is for children/ toddlers .

The Speakmens are twonks.

I think a lot I am part of the masses .

I don't like her , I am discussing her on a forum how is that being a hypocrite?
kistar is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-06-2015, 12:17 PM #69

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

It's not bullying for calling people out for things they've done. She gets a kick out of upsetting people and it doesn't matter how she makes them get to that point. She wants everyone to lick her arse or she wants them to feel small. Helen had been talking over and dismissing Brian the entire time in the bunker. He vented at her. Just because she didn't yell, doesn't mean she didn't do anything wrong - she was part of the reason he got to that point. With Danny, same thing, she pushes and pushes (not to mention after repeatedly calling his friend and someone who wasn't even there a cokehead and various other names) and she refused to listen. I get angry just watching her because I hate people like that, it's no surprise he got angry. She didn't need to because she got the reaction she was after.

BB17: Andy | BB16: Joel | BB15: Chris | BB14: Dexter/Gina | BB13: Adam/Luke A | BB12: Harry | BB11: -- | BB10: -- | BB9: -- | BB8: Brian | BB7: Pete | BB6: Derek | BB5: Daniel | BB4: Jon | BB3: Sandy | BB2: Brian | BB1: Anna
mrflibble is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
doubts, helen