Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Creative Writing and Books This area is for members' stories and poetry. Also a forum for book reviews and discussion.

Old 31-05-2015, 01:49 AM #1

Favourites (more):
BB15: Pauline
BBUSA16: Jocasta

Favourites (more):
Default Big Brother: A Twisted Tale

I decided to do a BB type book/series. I tried before but failed but I know I will complete this. There will be a LOT of twists in this. More info to Come.
TheBigBrother17 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-06-2015, 05:03 PM #2
meekro wahvé

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
The Circle 2019: Woody
meekro wahvé

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
The Circle 2019: Woody

Flop
Jøsh is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-06-2015, 01:59 AM #3

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

This is still going on! I am thinking of ideas and what twists I could do. The Launch is on its way soon! Stay tuned.
Old 11-06-2015, 06:21 AM #4

I thought of doing something like this, but other things got in the way. Looking forward to reading yours.
jennyjuniper is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-06-2015, 12:02 AM #5

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Launch Night

The Crowd Starts Cheering as the Camera Powers on and the outside lights of the House brighten. Suddenly the announcers voice could be heard. "Please welcome your host......Emma Willis!" Emma walks out of the eye as the crowd cheers her name as she walks down the runway. "Hello, and welcome to the Launch of Big Brother: A Twisted Tale! Tonight 16 housemates will enter Britain's most famous house for the next 10 weeks. The Housemates think its going to be easy, oh how wrong they are. Big Brother has many twists in store and one of them will be revealed... Tonight! Yes, this is exciting but before all of this excitement can happen we need a look at the House!" Emma walks up the steps and enters the house. 'As you can see the house has a luxury feel to it. But, it may look luxurious on the outside it is actually cold and twisted on the inside. *Laughs Evilly" So as you can see as I walk don these set stairs the stair carpet is gold and those lushes walls are also gold. As we come down the stairs we enter the Main Area! To my Left you can see the Kitchen which is very small this year and very bland. Not much to it. Also to the left is the dinning area and the door to the diary room which we will see later on. As you notice the Living Area is the center of the room. *Sits on one of the sofas* These red sofas are so comfortable. Enough of that lets move to the right. To the right we have, the bedroom and bathroom." As Emma enters the Bedroom the camera spans across the room showing the viewers the room. "As you can see the bedroom has a gold and silver theme with the gold bed sheets and the silver/platinum wall paper and the red floor. However, the beds are not as comfortable as they look. Now lets move on to the bathroom, which is themed as Ocean theme this year." As Emma enters the bathroom the camera shows the entire bathroom. "Not much to it *Laughs* lets head to the garden, which is pretty big this year." As Emma steps outside the camera zooms out showing the entire garden. "See, I told ya it was pretty big. Now, there is a tiny little pool I'm the back corner. Don't think the housemates are going to be happy about that." Emma walks around the garden showing the pool and a small sitting area. "Not to much in the garden this year. So, our last stop is the Diary Room! Lets go see it!" Emma rushes to the diary room door an pushes the button. She walks in and squeals. "Wow, this is awesome. I love the throne chair. It makes me feel like a Queen. So, that's the house but now we need housemates, here's housemate number 1!

[I]VT plays[I]

On the screen a tall male with Glasses and Brown hair appears. "Hi my name is Daryl and I am 43 years old. I am from London. I am currently unemployed and want to get a job in the future. I describe myself as smart, handsome, and a bit hotheaded at times. I've gotten in some fights in my days. You do not want to mess with me or else ill flip out on you. I have yet to find the perfect women for me. I hope coming into big brother I can learn to control my temper a little and find that special someone. Of course im coming in here for the money as well!
End of VT

Emma: Interesting, Its....Daryl!

Daryl comes out of the eye and walks down the runway as a mixture of cheers and boos can be heard. Emma walks down the stairs and gives him a hug.

Emma Daryl come over here so we can have a chat, How are you feeling?
Daryl Nervous Very Nervous. Being out here in the crowd is very overwhelming.
Emma: It can be. So, in your VT you said you can be a bit hotheaded at times. Do you thing you can handle your temper while your in the house?
Daryl: It will be hard but I will try and control it.
Emma Alright, I think its time to let you in the house. You may go on up.
The Crowd gives a mixture of cheers and boos as Daryl makes his was up the stairs. He waves to the outside world as he enters the house and the doors close behind him. He walks down the stairs in the house and walks around exploring the house.
Daryl Damn this house is sweet!
Switches back to Emma
Emma So that's Daryl. We have 15 housemates left to go. See you after the break where we will send in 4 more housemates
B]Emma[/B] Ok we have seen Daryl enter the House. He seems lonely. Lets throw in Housemate #2!

VT Plays
A Female with short blonde hair and glasses appears. "Hey, I'm Kasey, I'm 34 and I own a flower shop.

Kasey I have been a fan of Big Brother since it Started. I'm not one of those people who starts fights but if there is a reason I need to speak up I will. I don't loose my temper often but when I do I mean it. I am currently engaged to my wonderful fiancé Andrew. I am hoping to win for I can pay for everything for my wedding. I'm also entering to have fun before I'm married and to make friends. I am prepared for whatever big brother has prepared.

End of VT

Emma She thinks she's prepared(*Laughs Evilly*) we will have to wait and see if she really is prepared. Its Kasey!

Kasey walks out of the eye with the crowd cheering and chanting her name. She walks down the runway in her long silver dress and heels and hugs Emma.

Emma Kasey, How are Feeling after that?
Kasey Nervous, Excited, overwhelmed *Laughs*
Emma Understandable. So you said you are prepared for whatever big brother has planned. I don't think your are ready for what he has planned. But now you may enter the house
Kasey This worries me. *Laughs*

Kasey walks up the stairs as the crowd cheers. She walks down the stairs.

Daryl Hello. What's your name Im Daryl
Kasey Kasey. Nice to meet you Daryl.

They Hug and head to the kitchen.

Emma Ok, Two Housemates are in. Well be right back with more housemates.
Goes to Commercial
Returns from Commercial

Emma is standing in front of the eye with te camera pointed towards her.

Emma: Welcome back to the Live Launch of Big Brother: A Twisted Tale! So far, we met 43 year old, unemployed Daryl and 34 year old flower shop owner Kasey! So, lets meet Housemate #3!

VT Plays
On the Screen, a Female with Dirty Blonde Hair and earrings appears up. "Hello, my name is Marcy and I am from Manchester. I am 29 years old and I work as a CEO of a Huge Company and I have loads of money. I am coming into the house to stir the pot and cause some drama and to earn some more money! *Laughs* I come across as a bitch. That's because I am one! I'm not here to make friends. I am here to win. I don't care what it has to take I will win.
VT Ends

EmmaOooh.. She should be interesting....Its Marcy!

As the eye opens Marcy walks out and down the runway wearing a short red dress and a pair of earing's. Her dirty blonde hair waving in the wind as people boo her.

Emma Wow, that was quite a reception you got from the crowd. So, how are you feeling?
Marcy I'm excited to get in there and win and to cause some drama along the way.
Emma I think you could be a Controversial housemate this year.
Marcy That's my plan, I want to be known across the country. I'm what you call an Attention seeker.
Emma *Laughs* We can tell. Its now time for you to enter. Ladies and Gentlemen its Marcy!

Marcy walks up the stairs in her heels as people boo her in. As she enters she waves and blows kisses into the crowd. Once the doors close behind her she walks down the stairs holding onto the railings. Daryl and Kasey join her at the bottom to welcome her.

Daryl *Him and Marcy Hug* What's your name, Hun?
Marcy The Names Marcy, and who are you?
Daryl I'm Daryl. And this is Kasey *Points to the Right of Him*
Kasey *Hugs Marcy* Nice to meet you Marcy
Marcy Its nice to meet you as well. Now, where is the Refreshments?
Daryl I saw some Alcohol in the Kitchen.
Marcy Excellent. That's exactly what I need.

They all walk to the Kitchen to get a Drink.

Screen returns back to Emma

Emma So,those three seem to get along or should I say those two. We all know Marcy isn't going to enjoy anyone *Laughs* So, that's three housemates in and plenty of more left. Shall we throw in #4? *Crowd Cheers* Ok, here he is. Its Housemate #4!

VT Plays

On the Screen, a Tall Muscular man appears. He has, Large Biceps and Short Black hair. "Hey my name is Reed and I'm from originally from Australia. When I was 21 I moved here to the UK to start a new part of my Life. Its been awesome here and I decided to apply to have some fun! The Money would be cool to *Laughs* I do miss all my family and friends back home but if I win ill use the money to visit them. They mean the world to me. As you can tell I like nutrition and Exercise. I do the best I can to keep in shape. Lets hope the housemates are not fat lazy ******!.
VT Ends

Emma Wow, he seems he is going to be a unique housemate. Its...Reed!

The eye opens and Reed steps out with a muscle shirt and a pair of baggy shorts. He waves to the crowd and smiles as he receives mostly cheers with a few tiny boos

[/B]Emma[/B] Wow, you seem excited *Laughs*
Reed I am. I just want this experience to begin.
Emma Alright then. You may enter the House now.

Reed Rushes up the stairs and waits for the door to open. As the doors slide open he waves goodbye to the outside before the door closes behind him. He rushes down the stairs while the others are in the Kitchen. They all go to welcome him.

Reed Woooo!!!!! What's up People!!! The name is Reed.
Daryl *Hugs Reed*Nice to meet you Reed I'm Daryl. You seem excited. *Laughs*
Kasey Hi, I'm Kasey
Reed Nice to Meet You. And who are you? *Walks to Marcy*
Marcy Marcy. *Walks away*
Reed Wow. That was Rude.
Daryl Just ignore her. I don't think she is a people person.
Kasey Yeah, I think she seems a little selfish.

Cuts back to Emma

Emma Oooh. It looks like a bit of Drama is starting to happen. Just like what Marcy wanted. So that's 4 housemates in, When we return we will see the next 4 enter. We'll be right back.
Cuts to Commercial
Cuts Backs to the Show

Emma Welcome back to the Show. We currently have ,Daryl,Kasey,Marcy, and Reed. Should we give them another?
*Crowd Cheers* Ok, here is Housemate #5!

VT plays

On the screen a African American Female appears on the screen. She had reddish orange hair. "Hi, my name is Angel and I am 23 years old. I am from Liverpool. I currently work as a waitress. Its not a great job but at least it pays. I'm in here obviously for the money. I need it so I move out from my parent s house. I also hope to meet new people and make new friends In the house. I don't want to cause drama but if I have to I will.
Cuts back to Emma

Emma Its Angel!

Angel walks out of the eye with a long white dress and heels. As she walks down the runway the crowd cheers and yells her name.

Emma Wow, what a great reception from the crowd! So how are you feeling after that?
Angel Nervous but also excited to get in there.
Emma I bet. So who are you going miss the most?
Angel My Family. Also my friends but defiantly my family.
Emma Alright Angel, you may enter the house

Angel walks up the stairs as the crowd cheers her in. She waves goodbye as she enters. The Doors close and she walks down the stairs as the rest greet it.

Kasey Hi! I'm Kasey. What's your Name?
Angel Angel. Nice to meet you Kasey and nice to meet the rest of you.

She hugs the rest of the group and walks to the Kitchen to grab a Drink.

Angel This house is so Nice and Luxurious. I love it
Reed I know its so nice and beautiful[/B]
Kasey I am going to love living in here.
Daryl But I doubt they are going to make this experience as luxurious as this house.
Cuts Back to Emma

Emma Oh, he's right this experience is going to be twisted. Very twisted.

The Final three housemates to enter the house tonight are:

Robin, a 66 year old women who is a retired school teacher. She says she is going into the house to have fun.

Steven, a 19 year old College student who wants to cause drama and will do whatever to win.

Carl, a 22 year old swimmer. He says he wants to represent in the Olympics and plans to fool the housemates.

Emma Hmm, We have only 8 housemates in the house. Well I can tell you there is a MASSIVE twist coming in the second part of the Launch. Your gonna love it. (Laughs) Goodnight

Launch Part 2 Coming Soon

Last edited by TheBigBrother17; 19-06-2015 at 08:46 PM.
Old 14-06-2015, 02:41 PM #6

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

I will keep updating the launch until is complete. I don't have time to do it all at once.
Old 14-06-2015, 02:57 PM #7
iconic

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
BB19: Lewis F
iconic

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBigBrother17 View Post
There will be a LOT of twists in this.

Favourite housemates
if a series is excluded, then I haven't watched it or don't currently have a favourite.
Spoiler:

Favourite housemates (BBUK)
BB18: Chanelle
BB17: Jayne
BB16: Joel
BB15: Ashleigh
BB14: Gina
BB8: Charley
BB7: Nikki
BB6: Makosi

JoshBB is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-06-2015, 08:47 PM #8

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Launch Part 2 Coming Soon!
Old 28-06-2015, 12:37 AM #9

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

UPDATE: This is continuing and Launch Part 2 is on its way soon! Just trying to make it good.
Old 29-06-2015, 12:33 AM #10

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Launch Night: Part 2

The Camera Switches on and zooms in on the outside stage with Emma Standing outside the Eye.

Emma Are you ready for Twist?...Welcome to Big Brother 2016!
Opening Titles play

Emma So last Night we met 8 housemates. But there is more to come. BUT not all of them are guaranteed a place in that house. (Laughs Evilly) That's because we are going to meet 8 other people but they wont enter the house. They will enter the Big Brother apartment. This is a special place in the house where they will stay for 1 Week. On Friday, there wont be a Eviction. It will be a Special Live Show where we will find out who YOU the public vote in the house. So, before we meet the 8 potential housemates lets see where they will live for a Week Shall we? This is a tour before yesterdays launch.

The Screen switches to the Tour.

Camera turns to the left showing a set of stairs.

Emma Hello, i am here in the house hours before launch. If you are watching this it is night 2 of the Launch and 8 hosusemates were moved in adn 8 are yet to be revealed. Well by the staircase at the top there is a door. This door leads to The Apartment. This is where the 8 potential housemates will live for 1 week. So lets see it. So as we step inside the whole place is a replica of the house but waayyy smaller. So in the middle of the Kitchen there is a door that leads to the bedroom and there is a door in there that leads to the bathroom. At the end of the main room there is the diary room. So, you seen the apartment. I will see you very soon, bye for now.

Screen switches back to Present.

Emma Here's #1......Scarlet!

Scarlet walks out of the eye and the crowd cheers for her. She walks over to Emma who welcomes her.
Emma Scarlet, how are you?
Scarlet I'm nervous but excited as well. Let me in the house!
Emma We never got to see a VT of you so what are you like?
Scarlet I'm fun, energetic , love to party. I do crazy things as you can tell by my purple dress and Green Hair *Laughs*
Emma *Laughs* Ok then. We have something to tell you. Something BIG.
Scarlet I'm Scared now.
Emma You are NOT a housemate. You will be living in a secret place in the house called "The Apartment". You an 7 others will live there until next Friday where the public will chose FOUR of you to move in as housemates.
Scarlet Wow. Did not Expect this
Emma That's the Point *Laughs* Good Luck.

Scarlet Heads up the stairs into the house. The stairs were blocekd off and the housemates were locked in the bedroom. Scarlet opened the door to the right and steppe inside the apartment.

Scarlet What? This is not the main house. Where am I?

Cuts Backt to Emma

Emma She Looks confused. Lets throw in #2 its.......Fred!

Fred is a 32 year old salesman and Scarlet is 20 year old unemployed.

Fred walks out and the crowd cheers. Fred meets up with emma and she exlains everything.

The remaining 6 to enter are:

-Tim, a 19 year old College student.
-Cassidy a 24 year old Real Estate Agent
-Molly a 56 year old Bakery Owner
-Yvonne a 39 year old Bussiness Women
-Michael a 23 year old Uneployed
-Jason a 33 year old Father.

Emma: So there are all in there talking to each other. You will see them interact along witht the main housemates interact on the higlights show. But for now, Goodbye.

Last edited by TheBigBrother17; 29-06-2015 at 03:22 AM.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
big brother, tale, twisted