Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB16 Big Brother 16 aka Big Brother: Timebomb started 12th May 2015, and was won by Chloe Wilburn. Discuss the housemates and show in this forum.

Old 02-07-2015, 01:17 AM #1

Default Back to the usual bias on BOTS tonight,toward Marc

It was back to normal tonight on BOTS they were all biased towards Marc.

We even got Dexter Koh more like Dexter F O with me,I've bever liked him,thought he was smarmy and like Leisure Suit Larry from old Amiga games if you know what I mean.I don't dislike him just cos of Marc.

Dexter slimy lounge lizard when he wears his white jacket he would be spitting image of game character I was talking about,he told us that Marc is real.,it's the real Marc we are seeing I mean yet then said it was OK cos it was just banter.

I don't get how Dexter can think or anyone in the BOTS house can think it's just a wind up and they've admitted it is the real Marc.

Marc has said he will throw cum up someone,has called them dirty sl a g as they passed said it's wonder you don;t have sexual disease, he has called Sam a c um b u c k et,

called her a slut,said he got hard on when she cried

clearly helped Helen to abuse Brian by staying quiet mainly which helps her cos he;s not objecting to her abuse

and by egging her on saying don;t calm down and l ied about saying to stop calling him a murderer and a rapist and I'm sure I heard him saying psycho,

prob weirdo cause he's called a few that and these things in my opinion are not just wind ups.They are cruel abuse.He also has grinned when he is really hurting people,tries to hide it but it escapes his mouth and has continued to abuse after it is shown that they r are r upset.

And they have said tonight
that is the real Marc,as a lot of those things are abuse,and much of it sadistic,

then that makes him a genuine sc u m b ag,yet the BOTS housemates and the audience will make excuses for him because hey don't want to admit the truth

that they have been backing a genuine sc u m bag

and of course,the hypocrisy of them goes on
cfromhx02 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-07-2015, 01:19 AM #2
Can I get a witness?

Favourites (more):
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle
Strictly 2019: Michelle Visage

Can I get a witness?

Favourites (more):
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle
Strictly 2019: Michelle Visage

Is there going to be a thread on this every day? Deal with it/Tracey

I could complain at the constant bias against Aisleyne on here but it's someone opinion so I respect them

Last edited by Pete.; 02-07-2015 at 01:22 AM.
Pete. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-07-2015, 01:21 AM #3
Withano

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cameron
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

Withano

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cameron
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

I watched until the first advert (for the first time this series) and it seemed more pro-marc than anti-marc but to be fair there was definitely differences in opinions in the crowd and panel, so I can't agree here.
Old 02-07-2015, 01:46 AM #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfromhx02 View Post

We even got Dexter Koh more like Dexter F O with me,I've bever liked him,thought he was smarmy and like Leisure Suit Larry from old Amiga games if you know what I mean.I don't dislike him just cos of Marc.
Ha, I loved Leisure Suit Larry.

Quote:
Dexter slimy lounge lizard when he wears his white jacket he would be spitting image of game character I was talking about,he told us that Marc is real.,it's the real Marc we are seeing I mean yet then said it was OK cos it was just banter.

I don't get how Dexter can think or anyone in the BOTS house can think it's just a wind up and they've admitted it is the real Marc.

Marc has said he will throw cum up someone,has called them dirty sl a g as they passed said it's wonder you don;t have sexual disease, he has called Sam a c um b u c k et,

clearly helped Helen to abuse Brian by staying quiet mainly which helps her cos he;s not objecting to her abuse

and by egging her on saying don;t calm down and l ied about saying to stop calling him a murderer and a rapist and I'm sure I heard him saying psycho,

prob weirdo cause he's called a few that and these things in my opinion are not just wind ups.They are cruel abuse.He also has grinned when he is really hurting people,tries to hide it but it escapes his mouth and has continued to abuse after it is shown that they r are r upset.

that is the real Marc,as a lot of those things are abuse,and much of it sadistic,

then that makes him a genuine sc u m b ag,yet the BOTS housemates and the audience will make excuses for him because hey don't want to admit the truth

Many of us know Marc is the producer's favourite and they are doing everything to protect the scumbag. The idea the producers are biased against him is hilarious.
Beetlejuice is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-07-2015, 01:56 AM #5
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):

People always like to make it seem like they're rooting for the underdogs. It was the same thing with Aaron where the producers were against him (even though he got about as favorable of an edit as he could have) and BOTS was incredibly biased against him (I'm 6 weeks into my BB12 rewatch and BOTS has been pro-Aaron so far lmfao) and it was AMAZING that he overcame all the odds to win despite the fact that he received the most votes to save Weeks 1, 3, 5, and 7.

Same thing happened with Speidi and Perez Hilton, and now it's happening with Marc, who the show is inexplicably biased against even though they made up farcical twist after twist to keep him immune for a ****ing month.
Old 02-07-2015, 01:58 AM #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macie Lightfoot View Post
People always like to make it seem like they're rooting for the underdogs. It was the same thing with Aaron where the producers were against him (even though he got about as favorable of an edit as he could have) and BOTS was incredibly biased against him (I'm 6 weeks into my BB12 rewatch and BOTS has been pro-Aaron so far lmfao) and it was AMAZING that he overcame all the odds to win despite the fact that he received the most votes to save Weeks 1, 3, 5, and 7.

Same thing happened with Speidi and Perez Hilton, and now it's happening with Marc, who the show is inexplicably biased against even though they made up farcical twist after twist to keep him immune for a ****ing month.

And have for no reason other than to get Jack out over him put Jack up for eviction with just 2 noms whilst Marc and Sam got 6 each
Beetlejuice is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-07-2015, 02:06 AM #7
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):

And also, like, when people get all upset at BOTS, do they realize that it's a show fundamentally driven on people's opinions and that it's not against the rules to not like certain HMs (Aaron, Marc, etc.)?
Old 02-07-2015, 02:17 AM #8

BOTS has been pro marc for 2 nights now.

I think an editorial decision was made when the prostitute story and tweets started emerging.
ThriceShy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-07-2015, 10:00 AM #9

I haven't watched one single episode of BOTS this series, when they change the presenter and the format, instead of the same old, Maybe I will watch...
Old 02-07-2015, 10:02 AM #10
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Luke A
BB12: Harry

User banned

Favourites (more):
BB12: Harry

It wasn't as bad last night IMO,I managed to watch it,the audience were mostly pro Marc as were the panel
chuff me dizzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-07-2015, 10:20 AM #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfromhx02 View Post

I stopped watch cause 3 days in a row it was totally anti marc with all the guest spewing hate about him so i have to laugh if you truly think it is a pro marc bias cause one guest likes him.

Seems to me there should be a mix of guest (the show has control over who they have on) with different views

The only thing your post manages to do is make you look irrational and totally biased in my eyes

Last edited by Griffin5779; 02-07-2015 at 10:22 AM.
Griffin5779 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-07-2015, 11:40 AM #12

Favourites:

Favourites:

I watched BOTS and thought that it was, for a change, pro Marc. The whole panel liked him even Dexter. I loved how James moved Asherlne into the staff group and Marc into the guest group. I think this will be very interesting to watch. That said it's more than time that Asherline was booted out. She has caused nothing but arguments.

Last edited by Robertocarlo; 02-07-2015 at 11:40 AM.
Robertocarlo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-07-2015, 11:42 AM #13

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy View Post
It wasn't as bad last night IMO,I managed to watch it,the audience were mostly pro Marc as were the panel
I have to agree with you there. BOTS was more balanced for a change.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
back, bias, bots, marc, tonight, usual