Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Big Brother: BB1 - BB19 Individual forums for Big Brother UK series 1- 19 (2000-2018). Also Celebrity Hijack (2008) and Ultimate Big Brother (2010).

Old 21-07-2015, 09:24 PM #251
♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
BBUSA22: Janelle

♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):

Pete has 24 hours to post his nominations

I suspect it will be a lot sooner however.

Spoiler:

reece(: is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-07-2015, 09:25 PM #252
like the boys

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 8: Minh-Ly
Survivor 40: Michele

like the boys

Favourites (more):

lol remember early Channel 5 BB

Spoiler:

MB. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-07-2015, 09:26 PM #253
-

-

So Solid?

Alexandra's gangster friends teas
Jason. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-07-2015, 09:26 PM #254
Simba Wiv Ya Friggin ‘Air

Location: You Chanelle from Wikkfield, wherever the **** you’re from

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: A'Whora
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by MB. View Post

lol remember early Channel 5 BB
Remember the Josie and John James documentary
Daniel-X is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-07-2015, 09:27 PM #255
like the boys

Favourites (more):

like the boys

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel-X View Post
Remember the Josie and John James documentary
Not to mention the closest we've ever had to BBLB.... OK! TV.

Spoiler:

Old 21-07-2015, 09:28 PM #256
Can I get a witness?

Favourites (more):
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle
Strictly 2019: Michelle Visage

Can I get a witness?

Favourites (more):

Nominations 2.0

From this delightful cesspool we have:
Aaron (BB12), Ash (BB15), Ashleigh (BB13) Dennis (BB9), Jason (BB5), Kenneth (BB10), Kris (BB10), Lisa (BB7), Luke S (BB13)
Maxwell (BB6), Michael (BB7), Sam Pepper (BB11), Saskia (BB6), Seany (BB8), Sezer (BB7). Sree (BB10), Steven (BB15), Winston (BB15)

Happy slating
Old 21-07-2015, 09:28 PM #257

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Not to mention the closest we've ever had to BBLB.... OK! TV.
That was possibly more disgusting 'OK! TV when bruv takes over' and the disgusting trailer to go with if
Old 21-07-2015, 09:28 PM #258

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish

Favourites (more):

Save Sree, evict seany

Last edited by Black Dagger; 21-07-2015 at 09:29 PM.
Black Dagger is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-07-2015, 09:28 PM #259
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody

cut Aaron save JASON

--

#. Aaron Allard-Morgan (BB12)

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! /// ALEX! ALEX! ALEX

so yeah, this is PERFECT timing because I'm about to close out my BB12 rewatch and boy is Aaron horrible. Come along for the ride because I have A LOT TO SAY.

People laud Aaron as ~bloody brilliant~ and someone who ~revolutionized the game~ and praise him for being so *complex* and *interesting* but he really wasn't? His storyline consisted of the following,

-emotionally abusing his supposed love Faye until SHE gets guilty and comes crawling back and then swooping in with "I love yous" ("I know I made out with Maisy, but it was *supposed* to be you" ; "how DARE you burp near me, speaking ban!" ; "if you do not freeze out Louise you are terrible and two-faced!" ; etc.)

-pretending to be an out of touch grandfather who doesn't understand these youngings and can't relate to them even though he was born in 19****ing80 (he went on and on about how he has nothing to say to these people and he has nothing in common with them and he cannot bare it, even though he wanted Alex to win more than anyone and made out with a 20 y/o party girl and was "in love" with a 22 y/o wrestler ; he pretended to not know what N-Dubz was ; etc.)

-constructing a narrative where he was the good guy and the Wolfpack were evil, and he waging battle against them by throwing shopping tasks and sabotaging the shopping budget even though that affected people like Alex and Tom who were nominally his friends just because he's that much of a selfish prick ("I know we have to make all these toys, but I am *CONVINCED* that we are supposed to fail this task to pass" ; "Anton is trying to rescue Faye from the task room? We *MUST* stage a group quit muahaha that'll show him" ; it's also worth mentioning that Aaron was totally fine with Harry ordering cereal and bananas and food coloring but then he was SO OFFENDED that people had a food fight with the cereal even though he and his alliance effectively created a situation where food was seen as expendable)

-whining about every single party for dumbass reasons and making it all about himself ("but I don't WANT Indian food!!!" ; "but I don't WANT R&B music!!!" ; "Jay and Louise, how DARE you buy Alex and Tom a present without my consent even though I knew that's what you were doing and I had previously told you to do whatever you wanted!!!")

-being the most ****ing moralizing person ever and being completely in the wrong about it ("EVERYONE IS PLAYING A GAME EXCEPT FOR ME" even though I admitted to playing a game in the first ****ing week ; "Jay and Louise HOW DARE YOU go against our plan to not buy Alex and Tom a gift and try to make me look bad (even though I did the exact ****ing thing last week when I nominated you Louise)" ; etc.)

If you couldn't tell, I could wax poetic for ages. Ultimately, it seems like people praise Aaron for two contradictory views of his character. He's somehow simultaneously ~raw n real and vulnerable~ and *the greatest gameplayer ever* but I don't think he's either of those. Like, I don't think trying to sabotage a shopping task and then sabotaging the shopping budget falls into either of those categories That only tells me that Aaron is ridiculously petty and attention-seeking, and I don't think either of those character traits make someone raw n real or an amazing gameplayer.

Am I allowed to talk about Aaron's fanbase in this write up? I'll try to keep it clean before I get banned but OH MY GOD awful awful awful. Between people at DigitalSpy paraphrasing Churchill speeches as pro-Aaron propaganda, idiots at Sucks who were watching BBUK for the first time but acted like they knew all and thought Aaron was the best EVER literally only because he got the most camera time, and the people here who were fully convinced that the show was rigged against Aaron and would whine about how biased BOTS is even though nobody even complained about Aaron on BOTS until Halloween noms, the fall of 2011 was seriously an awful time to be an internet forum poster. All the Aaron fans tried to paint this picture that Aaron was going to be robbed of the win so they HAD to change it and vote for him because it'd be such a shock, even though Aaron was the top vote getter in Weeks 1, 3, 5, and 7 and is effectively the most predictable winner ever. Talk about whiny martyrdom.

(Also, let it be known that Aaron only won because of cheapened FB voting and the fact that nobody watches this ****ing show anymore!)

So yeah, tl;dr Aaron is just a douche in the same vein as Ziggy, Darnell, Siavash, and John James, but while those four were either A) satisfyingly taken out by VTE, B) wore out their welcome because the show lasted for 90 something days, or C) people actually used to watch this show and used to vote, Aaron won because cheap FB votes meant that you only had to be popular with freaks on the internet who had multiple FB accounts.

I'm saving Jason (BB5) because he has a nice butt.

Last edited by Macie Lightfoot; 21-07-2015 at 10:03 PM.
Macie Lightfoot is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-07-2015, 09:29 PM #260
-

-

eliminate: dennis

save: sree

Last edited by Jake.; 21-07-2015 at 09:30 PM.
Jake. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-07-2015, 09:29 PM #261
like the boys

Favourites (more):

like the boys

Favourites (more):

260th. Winston Showan (BB15)

(people thought that was hot?!)

Where to start with Winston? That’s actually a good question – where do you start with Winston? Because it can’t be far from where you finish with him. As Big Brother housemates go (i.e. not particularly deep), Winston is one of the shallowest of them all in many senses. ‘Personal development business manager’ my ass. We all know you’re a TOWIE standby/EastEnders bar propper-upper, don’t be ashamed of that. Or on second thoughts, do.

So when Winston entered, we all knew what we were getting. Yer standard Essex lad, who enjoys pulling birds and drinking pints and basing his conversations on those two things and little else. And if that’s what you wanted (why on earth would it be), he delivered. His highlights from the first few weeks included his well-timed showmance with Tamara (by which I mean the highlights show immediately prior to her eviction was made up of nothing but clips of them eating face, thus giving us (half) a summer of Danielle McMahon, good job editing team), stories about how he simultaneously wanked, cried and vomited once and how he fought off a shark once and I can’t remember for the life of me which of those was real and which wasn’t. So far, so… good? That doesn’t seem right….

And then he began being sort-of-surprisingly-kind-of-righteous? For about a day or so in something that didn’t really concern him and I’m still not sure why he thought it did but hey, get that relevancy! Yes, he decided to get involved in Marlon’s decision to Push The Button on iTunes and whilst it was probably the point of the series at which I liked him most (which isn’t saying much), he soon faded back into obscurity and singing Killers songs really badly and… um, that was sort of it? And that was all 65 days of Winston Showan. The producers occasionally tried to give him a personality by giving him an awful character-based task (hai 'Inspector Winston'), or let him try and do that itself, with the result of that being him breaking out of the fire escape. And then running back in. Kitten's quaking in her boots, I'm sure. One of the rare bits of praise I’ll give to BB15 is that it knew how to do a shock result, and Winston’s somewhat premature/more so overly-delayed boot is a great example of that. We can thank Ashleigh’s iPhone Army for gloriously slaying one of Helen’s crew and their chances of winni… okay never mind, but still, I will no doubt remember Winston better for how he left than anything he did in the house. And since what he did do in the house often revolved around or was based upon some variant of his phrase, “I have a dream that one day a man can just be a man” (complete with bicep-flexing), that’s not saying much.

Oh and when he left the house he broke up with Tamara with something to do with milk? idk like I care about any of these people after they leave. And that was Winston Showan.

I'm saving Michael off of that BB7 because I do slightly quite like him? -ducks-

Spoiler:

Last edited by MB.; 21-07-2015 at 09:54 PM.
Old 21-07-2015, 09:29 PM #262
Can I get a witness?

Favourites (more):

Can I get a witness?

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by _LucasMichael_ View Post
Save Helen, evict seany
Old 21-07-2015, 09:29 PM #263
♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):

♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):

Save Lisa CUT Ash
------------------
Helen's Minion #2, fka Ash Harrison - 4th in BB15

Ash is one of the many male minions of Helen Wood, from the much loved series of BB15UK. He entered the house to straight away become lodged up Helen's rectum alongside the other minions, with his opinion rarely differing from Helen's (comparable to a singer's ad-libs). However, his relationship with Helen was the worst, with them possibly being one of the most tiring semi-showmances there has ever been. He "ladded" up with house bores Marlon and Winston, although all three could rarely be spotted in the first few weeks, it was probably for the best.

He engaged in a row with Toya in week 3, of which she was entirely righteous and somehow he managed to get saved over Toya in an apparently extremely close vote and became a part of the furniture for the rest of the time (at times, the real furniture was more noticeable). You would be able to spot a wild Ash by the Ash-tray smoking his BB time away as he floated his way through the show to 4th place, the highest placing of the minions. There really isn't much to Ash that we haven't seen before... he got amazingly put up by iconic strategist Ashleigh but that's more of an Ashleigh thing. Shockingly he kept surviving public votes, but who would spend their hard earned wage to evict such a non-entity? I guess to some he was a bit of laugh and bantz, as well as eye-candy which cemented his place as the forgotten 4th placer. Post-show he has remained brown nosing his bud Helen, but according to recent tweets... she's just as over him as we all are. Au revoir Ash, I hope to never have to write of you again. X

Spoiler:

Last edited by reece(:; 21-07-2015 at 10:05 PM.
Old 21-07-2015, 09:29 PM #264

Favourites (more):
BB10: Bea
BB7: Lea

Favourites (more):
BB10: Bea
BB7: Lea

Kris Donnelly

I'm eliminating Kris because he was an incredibly dull, bitchy, arrogant dick. Kris is down there with some of the least entertaining housemates of all time if you ask me, ALL he did was enter the house, start a showmance with Sophie, picked on Freddie and nominated the entertaining ones for eviction, compelling stuff. He was one of the main reasons why early BB10 was pretty uninteresting and thank fuck that BB managed to rig him out otherwise we would have lost another good housemate that week. As annoying as Freddie was, Kris treated him worse than anyone in the house and it was just uncomfortable tbqh. So yeah. Kris is out for being a nasty bore.

Last edited by Daniel.; 21-07-2015 at 10:00 PM.
Daniel. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-07-2015, 09:29 PM #265

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

257th - Maxwell Ward - BB6:

He graced our screens and seemed to show slight promise. That was until the first morning... Maxwell just thought he was so beyond everyone in the house and it was annoying as hell to watch. He was passive aggressive a bully and down right disgusting! He stayed in simply because he apparently had 'sex appeal' but I don't get how looking like an overweight gerbil can make someone attractive. If his looks weren't bad enough his personality was the cherry on top! He couldn't take anything anyone said or gave to him but yet he could dish it out left right and centre and queen Kemal just owned him! Kemal had his number and knew the whole Saskia showmance was just a blag for the cameras. Yet he couldn't bare anything anyone said to him and then would act in an aggressive and intimidating manner. He was the epitome of a bad housemate he was an actual bully and some of the people classed as bullies nowadays are very tame compared to the likes of Maxwell.

Save Ashleigh I guess

Last edited by Daniel-X; 21-07-2015 at 09:58 PM.
Old 21-07-2015, 09:29 PM #266
Victim Noises

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 6: Kaela
CBB20: Chad Johnson

Victim Noises

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 6: Kaela
CBB20: Chad Johnson

Cut Steven, save Saskia

Spoiler:

EspeonBB is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-07-2015, 09:29 PM #267
like the boys

Favourites (more):

like the boys

Favourites (more):

(yes now's the time you all find out I quite like Michael what of it)

Spoiler:

Old 21-07-2015, 09:29 PM #268
♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):

♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):

No edits

Spoiler:

Old 21-07-2015, 09:30 PM #269
Ż\_(ツ)_/Ż

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

Ż\_(ツ)_/Ż

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

evict Maxwell
save Sezer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saph View Post
You're giving me a million reasons about a million reasons

Shaun is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-07-2015, 09:30 PM #270
♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):

♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):

Why did Peteney not nominate Marq though

Spoiler:

Old 21-07-2015, 09:30 PM #271
Can I get a witness?

Favourites (more):

Can I get a witness?

Favourites (more):

Quote:
(yes now's the time you all find out I quite like Michael what of it)
SMS (Yuckers)
Old 21-07-2015, 09:30 PM #272

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petemitch View Post
I assumed she would be up and had her name saved and just saw Seany lmao
Black Dagger is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote