Notices

Big Brother Canada Big Brother Canada 9 started 3th March 2021.

Old 04-08-2015, 12:37 AM #26
Victim Noises

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 6: Kaela
CBB20: Chad Johnson

Victim Noises

Favourites (more):

The Queen B having the #1 spot she deserves

Spoiler:

EspeonBB is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-08-2015, 12:38 AM #27
Simba Wiv Ya Friggin ‘Air

Location: You Chanelle from Wikkfield, wherever the **** you’re from

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: A'Whora
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by EspeonBB View Post
The Queen B having the #1 spot she deserves
She's been my favourite from day 1.
Daniel-X is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-08-2015, 10:30 PM #28

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel-X View Post
Episode 10 rankings:

1. Brittnee (-)
2. Sarah (+2)
3. Jordan (-1)
4. Kevin (-1)
5. Willow (+1)
6. Zach (-1)
7. Godfrey (-)
8. Ashleigh (+1)

9. Bruno (+1)
10. Johnny (-2)
11. Pilar (-)

12. Bobby (-)

Really enjoyed this episode probably one of my favourites so far. Sarah's task was probably why I enjoyed it a lot. She's just brilliant and contributes so much to the house and it would be so dull without her because she's hilarious. Her and Godfrey are great for comic value bith just come out with great moments and one liners. Johnny is a real pain sometimes and he especially was a pain in this episode. I don't know why I just find him incredibly annoying and I think he sulks too much for me to be able to like him. The double veto is a bet meh because it's obvious Bruno is not going to use it. Although I could be wrong I guess but I highly doubt it. I don't what him to use it though because it's almost certain Johnny will go and Sarah is safe. If he does use it he will replace them with Britt and Kevin. A forced veto would have been much better in comparison. I do think Zach and Jordan are perhaps in too many alliances after watching this episode they think they're good being in the middle but really they're not close enough to anybody and I think soon people will start to see through the, if they carry on.
Episode 11 rankings:

1. Brittnee (-)
2. Sarah (-)
3. Willow (+2)
4. Jordan (-1)
5. Kevin (-1)
6. Godfrey (+1)
7. Zach (-1)
8. Ashleigh (-)

9. Bruno (-)
10. Pilar (+1)
11. Johnny (-1) - EVICTED

12. Bobby (-)

Yes! Great result. It seemed like the first three evictions just didn't go my way at all but these last two have really swung the way I wanted them to. I'm really loving this first watch and I think what's nice about BBCan is that it isn't all arguments and fights which are made the centre on the show by producers. It's nice seeing housemates have fun sometimes and I think BBUK often forgets this. Johnny was far too much of an annoyance in the house for me and I think if he had stayed his 'friendship' with Kevin would have headed down a Craig/Anthony path. I'm glad Bruno didn't use the veto as that would have meant someone I much prefer like Kevin or Zach out over Johnny. The tasks are also really good on BBCan nice and simple but fun to watch. Nice seeing the evicted housemates in sequester also before one of them heads back in Naeha was hilarious with her reaction to Graig coming back in. I'm hoping Naeha or Sindy win the comp to go back in, I'd be happy with Risha though. Just praying Johnny or Graig don't go back in
Old 05-08-2015, 03:57 PM #29

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Episode 11 rankings:

1. Brittnee (-)
2. Sarah (-)
3. Willow (+2)
4. Jordan (-1)
5. Kevin (-1)
6. Godfrey (+1)
7. Zach (-1)
8. Ashleigh (-)

9. Bruno (-)
10. Pilar (+1)
11. Johnny (-1) - EVICTED

12. Bobby (-)

Yes! Great result. It seemed like the first three evictions just didn't go my way at all but these last two have really swung the way I wanted them to. I'm really loving this first watch and I think what's nice about BBCan is that it isn't all arguments and fights which are made the centre on the show by producers. It's nice seeing housemates have fun sometimes and I think BBUK often forgets this. Johnny was far too much of an annoyance in the house for me and I think if he had stayed his 'friendship' with Kevin would have headed down a Craig/Anthony path. I'm glad Bruno didn't use the veto as that would have meant someone I much prefer like Kevin or Zach out over Johnny. The tasks are also really good on BBCan nice and simple but fun to watch. Nice seeing the evicted housemates in sequester also before one of them heads back in Naeha was hilarious with her reaction to Graig coming back in. I'm hoping Naeha or Sindy win the comp to go back in, I'd be happy with Risha though. Just praying Johnny or Graig don't go back in
Episode 12 rankings:

1. Brittnee (-)
2. Sindy - BACK IN HOUSE
3. Sarah (-1)
4. Willow (-1)
5. Godfrey (+1)
6. Jordan (-2)
7. Kevin (-2)
8. Zach (-1)

9. Ashleigh (-1)
10. Bruno (-1)
11. Pilar (-1)

12. Bobby (-)

Yes! Sindy is back in the house just the result I was hoping for tbh! The house even though I love seeing the housemates talk game and have fun I've been missing Sindy and her catty comments and the drama she brings. I was just so happy though when Graig and Johnny were the first two to go I just thought 'I can breathe'. Zach winning HOH is something I don't really have an opinion on but I wasn't expecting the whole putting Jordan up as pawn. I think and hope Jordan is safe but I don't know because I don't what Godfrey gone either. Hopefully the back door Bobby or Bruno plan goes as planned. Pilar putting 2600 minutes though god she must be the thickest contestant I've ever seen on any season BB.

Last edited by Daniel-X; 05-08-2015 at 03:58 PM.
Old 05-08-2015, 11:31 PM #30

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Episode 12 rankings:

1. Brittnee (-)
2. Sindy - BACK IN HOUSE
3. Sarah (-1)
4. Willow (-1)
5. Godfrey (+1)
6. Jordan (-2)
7. Kevin (-2)
8. Zach (-1)

9. Ashleigh (-1)
10. Bruno (-1)
11. Pilar (-1)

12. Bobby (-)

Yes! Sindy is back in the house just the result I was hoping for tbh! The house even though I love seeing the housemates talk game and have fun I've been missing Sindy and her catty comments and the drama she brings. I was just so happy though when Graig and Johnny were the first two to go I just thought 'I can breathe'. Zach winning HOH is something I don't really have an opinion on but I wasn't expecting the whole putting Jordan up as pawn. I think and hope Jordan is safe but I don't know because I don't what Godfrey gone either. Hopefully the back door Bobby or Bruno plan goes as planned. Pilar putting 2600 minutes though god she must be the thickest contestant I've ever seen on any season BB.
Episode 13 rankings:

1. Brittnee (-)
2. Sarah (+1)
3. Sindy (-1)
4. Jordan (+2)
5. Godfrey (-)
6. Willow (-2)
7. Kevin (-)

8. Zach (-)
9. Ashleigh (-)
10. Bruno (-)
11. Pilar (-)

12. Bobby (-)

Wow! What an episode. Really opened up that Zach really just can't play the game and I'm glad tbh he's been exposed. He had his foot in too many camps I mean he had Newport, Chopshop, Hexagon... The list could go on and on. It was only a matter of time before it blew up in his face. Sindy coming back has so many people on edge it's hilarious but I'm loving that she's forming herself an alliance with Sarah and I think this could be good for her game as people really underestimate Sarah too much. I felt so sorry for Jordan this episode he really thought he could trust Zach and seeing him crying in the diary room broke my heart </3 Zach was willing to sell him down the river pretty quick. I'm going to be sad whoever goes as Godfrey and Jordan are my two favourite males in the house. Godfreys speech in the end saying he was coming to get Zach was epic! Loved it! I've really gone off Zach tbh he can go back to his boring showmance with equally boring Ashleigh. Kevin I would like more also if he distanced himself from the god awful Pilar.
Old 07-08-2015, 12:55 AM #31

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Episode 13 rankings:

1. Brittnee (-)
2. Sarah (+1)
3. Sindy (-1)
4. Jordan (+2)
5. Godfrey (-)
6. Willow (-2)
7. Kevin (-)

8. Zach (-)
9. Ashleigh (-)
10. Bruno (-)
11. Pilar (-)

12. Bobby (-)

Wow! What an episode. Really opened up that Zach really just can't play the game and I'm glad tbh he's been exposed. He had his foot in too many camps I mean he had Newport, Chopshop, Hexagon... The list could go on and on. It was only a matter of time before it blew up in his face. Sindy coming back has so many people on edge it's hilarious but I'm loving that she's forming herself an alliance with Sarah and I think this could be good for her game as people really underestimate Sarah too much. I felt so sorry for Jordan this episode he really thought he could trust Zach and seeing him crying in the diary room broke my heart </3 Zach was willing to sell him down the river pretty quick. I'm going to be sad whoever goes as Godfrey and Jordan are my two favourite males in the house. Godfreys speech in the end saying he was coming to get Zach was epic! Loved it! I've really gone off Zach tbh he can go back to his boring showmance with equally boring Ashleigh. Kevin I would like more also if he distanced himself from the god awful Pilar.
Episode 14 rankings:

1. Brittnee (-)
2. Sarah (-)
3. Sindy (-)
4. Godfrey (+1)
5. Jordan (-1) - EVICTED
6. Willow (-)

7. Kevin (-)
8. Bruno (+2)
9. Bobby (+3)
10. Ashleigh (-1)

11. Zach (-3)
12. Pilar (-1)

This episode I really changed my mind about a few people in the house. Tbh I've not been feeling Pilar for ages she's possibly more boring than Maysoon from BB9 and her and her BFF Ashleigh are just coasting through the game riding on the back of their boring showmances. Bobby I liked in this episode first time I've liked him I think Bruno has made him realise that the chop shop is just defunct at this point in the game and thank god for that! Jordan needed to go out of the two who were up tbh. I was expecting Godfrey to go right up until the end of the episode when Queen B revealed to Bobby and Bruno about Zach's plan to back door them. I've gone off Zach also he's just shallow there's nothing behind those abs. I LOVE Godfrey he's definitely my favourite male in the house. I think he brings good drama with him like that time he just called out Sindy and tried to blame her for 'breaking the camera'. Shame to see Jordan go but Canada were obviously with me and wanted him out over Godfrey. Arisa is great at interviews she's seems very natural like she's not reading from a script and there's something very charismatic about her. Yeah shame to see Jordan go and I do understand why he needed to go in Sindy's defence as she did seem to feel terrible about it. It could have been worse though and Godfrey could have gone.
Old 07-08-2015, 01:17 AM #32
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):

The Jordan boot was SOOOOOOOO good and so necessary omfg. I really can't stand him at all and him working for RHAP now is so predictable.
Old 07-08-2015, 07:30 AM #33
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Enzo
BBCanada 8: Jamar
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Enzo
BBCanada 8: Jamar

Quote:
I LOVE Godfrey

Also I completely agree about Arisa. Way better host / way more charismatic than Chenbot.
Old 07-08-2015, 08:23 AM #34

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macie Lightfoot View Post
The Jordan boot was SOOOOOOOO good and so necessary omfg. I really can't stand him at all and him working for RHAP now is so predictable.
It was necessary game wise as I think he would have coasted to the end and I'm hoping for a Britt and Sarah or a Britt and Sindy final two.
Old 07-08-2015, 01:41 PM #35

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Episode 14 rankings:

1. Brittnee (-)
2. Sarah (-)
3. Sindy (-)
4. Godfrey (+1)
5. Jordan (-1) - EVICTED
6. Willow (-)

7. Kevin (-)
8. Bruno (+2)
9. Bobby (+3)
10. Ashleigh (-1)

11. Zach (-3)
12. Pilar (-1)

This episode I really changed my mind about a few people in the house. Tbh I've not been feeling Pilar for ages she's possibly more boring than Maysoon from BB9 and her and her BFF Ashleigh are just coasting through the game riding on the back of their boring showmances. Bobby I liked in this episode first time I've liked him I think Bruno has made him realise that the chop shop is just defunct at this point in the game and thank god for that! Jordan needed to go out of the two who were up tbh. I was expecting Godfrey to go right up until the end of the episode when Queen B revealed to Bobby and Bruno about Zach's plan to back door them. I've gone off Zach also he's just shallow there's nothing behind those abs. I LOVE Godfrey he's definitely my favourite male in the house. I think he brings good drama with him like that time he just called out Sindy and tried to blame her for 'breaking the camera'. Shame to see Jordan go but Canada were obviously with me and wanted him out over Godfrey. Arisa is great at interviews she's seems very natural like she's not reading from a script and there's something very charismatic about her. Yeah shame to see Jordan go and I do understand why he needed to go in Sindy's defence as she did seem to feel terrible about it. It could have been worse though and Godfrey could have gone.
Episode 15 rankings:

1. Brittnee (-)
2. Sarah (-)
3. Sindy (-)
4. Godfrey (-)
5. Willow (+1)

6. Bruno (+2)
7. Kevin (-)

8. Ashleigh (+2)
9. Bobby (-)
10. Zach (+1)
11. Pilar (+1)

How the hell did that dumb bitch Pilar ever win a HOH. I was literally ready to throw up when Ashleigh blew the kiss at her when it was just the two left in the HOH competition. Brittnee put it right by saying that's the divide is so clear. The side with Brittnee, Sarah, Sindy and Godfrey on is much better than that other side! Bobby pissed me off eliminating Sindy and going back to the other side. It's his fault that Sindy is on the block and much like I didn't think last night he obviously still trusts Zach! I mean WTF the guy is playing you all! Can you not tell? Sarah was brilliant with Zach in the store room telling him how it is and saying that at the end of the day it wasn't her fault Jordan left it was Jordan and Zach's and she wasn't being manipulated by them both. Pilar has to be the worst player in there she just listens to what Kevin tells her and plays along with it. She had a chance to make a big move and played it safe. Hon Kevin doesn't like you as he pointed out in the diary room. He's just using you as he knows it's an extra vote in his court if he ends up in the final two. I hope Godfrey or Sindy win POV. I think Sindy has a good chance as she's a competition beast so I just hope she pulls through.

Last edited by Daniel-X; 07-08-2015 at 01:41 PM.
Old 07-08-2015, 01:42 PM #36

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyWins View Post

Also I completely agree about Arisa. Way better host / way more charismatic than Chenbot.
I watched like three episodes of BB16 last year and I didn't think much of her.

I didn't think much of BBUS either tbh.
Old 07-08-2015, 01:44 PM #37
♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
BBUSA22: Janelle

♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):

Drag Pili!

Spoiler:

reece(: is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 02:38 PM #38
Victim Noises

Favourites (more):

Victim Noises

Favourites (more):

The Jordan eviction was iconic

<333

Spoiler:

Last edited by EspeonBB; 07-08-2015 at 02:39 PM.
EspeonBB is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 02:39 PM #39
Life imitates art

Favourites (more):

Life imitates art

Favourites (more):

I find Pilar better than Ashleigh tbh

Spoiler:

LukeB is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 03:37 PM #40
ZakJam <3~

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Zak
BBCanada 9: Victoria

ZakJam <3~

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Zak
BBCanada 9: Victoria

I have so many conflicting emotions about Pili when shes really not somebody who warrants it.

I'm very indifferent about JP himself (except that I think he's hella fine) but his eviction is absolutely glorious and is definitely a top 5 BBCan moment for me.
LemonJam is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 03:40 PM #41

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeB View Post
I find Pilar better than Ashleigh tbh
Both are awful and ride on back of showmances
Old 09-08-2015, 02:21 AM #42

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Episode 15 rankings:

1. Brittnee (-)
2. Sarah (-)
3. Sindy (-)
4. Godfrey (-)
5. Willow (+1)

6. Bruno (+2)
7. Kevin (-)

8. Ashleigh (+2)
9. Bobby (-)
10. Zach (+1)
11. Pilar (+1)

How the hell did that dumb bitch Pilar ever win a HOH. I was literally ready to throw up when Ashleigh blew the kiss at her when it was just the two left in the HOH competition. Brittnee put it right by saying that's the divide is so clear. The side with Brittnee, Sarah, Sindy and Godfrey on is much better than that other side! Bobby pissed me off eliminating Sindy and going back to the other side. It's his fault that Sindy is on the block and much like I didn't think last night he obviously still trusts Zach! I mean WTF the guy is playing you all! Can you not tell? Sarah was brilliant with Zach in the store room telling him how it is and saying that at the end of the day it wasn't her fault Jordan left it was Jordan and Zach's and she wasn't being manipulated by them both. Pilar has to be the worst player in there she just listens to what Kevin tells her and plays along with it. She had a chance to make a big move and played it safe. Hon Kevin doesn't like you as he pointed out in the diary room. He's just using you as he knows it's an extra vote in his court if he ends up in the final two. I hope Godfrey or Sindy win POV. I think Sindy has a good chance as she's a competition beast so I just hope she pulls through.
Episode 16 rankings:

1. Brittnee (-)
2. Sindy (+1)
3. Sarah (-1)
4. Godfrey (-)
5. Willow (-)
6. Bruno (-)

7. Kevin (-)
8. Ashleigh (-)
9. Zach (+1)
10. Bobby (-1)
11. Pilar (-)

Poor Sindy! I love her so much and she's practically dust. It's such a shame that she's gone so early after coming back in and such a shame about the PoV as it looked like she had such a good chance of winning. I'm glad Godfrey won the PoV as he deserved it and it really rubbed it in the likes of Zach, Ashleigh and Pilars faces. The task was really good today with Sarah, Willow, Kevin and Godfrey being made to go to the vault only for Bruno to purposely stop them from going Pilar is such a weak player in the game putting up Brittnee was pathetic when she had the chance to put up Bobby. Bobby is ****ing awful also playing with Pilars emotions by saying Sindy was a horrible person for making Pilar cry just cos Sindy said she was dissapointed in her. This has been the worst HOH yet so predictable and boring. Sindys speech at the PoV ceremony was iconic calling Bobby out for filth and making housemates realise that his 'secret PoV' is just a load of BS. Shame she's inevitably going but I'd rather it be her than Brittnee.
Old 09-08-2015, 02:40 AM #43
Life imitates art

Favourites (more):

Life imitates art

Favourites (more):

I wished Brittnee went that week instead of Sindy tbh

Spoiler:

Old 09-08-2015, 11:02 AM #44

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeB View Post
I wished Brittnee went that week instead of Sindy tbh
Thanks for spoiling it I knew Sindy would go anyway.

Brittnee is my favourite though, I don't know how you can like Zach he's awful!
Old 10-08-2015, 01:39 AM #45

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Episode 16 rankings:

1. Brittnee (-)
2. Sindy (+1)
3. Sarah (-1)
4. Godfrey (-)
5. Willow (-)
6. Bruno (-)

7. Kevin (-)
8. Ashleigh (-)
9. Zach (+1)
10. Bobby (-1)
11. Pilar (-)

Poor Sindy! I love her so much and she's practically dust. It's such a shame that she's gone so early after coming back in and such a shame about the PoV as it looked like she had such a good chance of winning. I'm glad Godfrey won the PoV as he deserved it and it really rubbed it in the likes of Zach, Ashleigh and Pilars faces. The task was really good today with Sarah, Willow, Kevin and Godfrey being made to go to the vault only for Bruno to purposely stop them from going Pilar is such a weak player in the game putting up Brittnee was pathetic when she had the chance to put up Bobby. Bobby is ****ing awful also playing with Pilars emotions by saying Sindy was a horrible person for making Pilar cry just cos Sindy said she was dissapointed in her. This has been the worst HOH yet so predictable and boring. Sindys speech at the PoV ceremony was iconic calling Bobby out for filth and making housemates realise that his 'secret PoV' is just a load of BS. Shame she's inevitably going but I'd rather it be her than Brittnee.
Episode 17 rankings:

1. Brittnee (-)
2. Godfrey (+2)
3. Sindy (-1) - EVICTED
4. Sarah (-1)
5. Willow (-)
6. Bruno (-)

7. Kevin (-)
8. Ashleigh (-)
9. Zach (-)
10. Pilar (+1)
11. Bobby (-1)

Shame Sindy went... again. It just made her return feel crappy because I really wanted her to come in and make it to the end and for all the other houseguests to be shocked. It was obvious though whoever out of the five went back in would go in with a target the size of a volcano on their back. I'm still a little shocked that B didn't get any votes to evict though as Sindy did seem to be persuading some people this episode to save her. I thought that Sarah, Godfrey and Zach would have been swayed for sure after their reaction to her talking to them. I'm liking the little blossoming alliance with Sarah and Willow but I was a little annoyed at Sarah this episode as I think Brittnee is much more loyal to their alliance than Sarah is and it's just a little bit upsetting that she is willing to throw her under the bus over other pie pls but at the end of the day it's a game. Godfrey was hilarious in this episode as he usually is by asking Brittnee would she go out with him and does he look like a young Denzel Washington Brittnee and Sindy also had a hilarious part at the beginning (It will be under my job reference 'perfect pawn' ) I'm excited for the triple eviction! I feel it could go any each way with three going though so I'm nervous in case for my favourites.
Old 10-08-2015, 03:18 AM #46
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):

I'm loving Brittnee's permanent top spot in the rankings <3 the Brittnee journey is truly the best part of BBCan3
Old 10-08-2015, 11:35 AM #47
Lisa Scott-Lee Expert

Favourites (more):
Love Island 6: Siannise

Lisa Scott-Lee Expert

Favourites (more):
Love Island 6: Siannise

I need to start watching this tbh
Wizard. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-08-2015, 12:08 PM #48

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
I'm loving Brittnee's permanent top spot in the rankings <3 the Brittnee journey is truly the best part of BBCan3
Brittnee's been my favourite since day one <3 She's just everything I love in a housemate/houseguest
Old 10-08-2015, 01:40 PM #49
Life imitates art

Favourites (more):

Life imitates art

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Daniel do not read this

Spoiler:

She sucked,all she did was get out threats but that's not even part of the game, her social game sucked and she did a Pilar and gave up on the most important POV, Her sending willow home over Ashleigh came back to bite her in the ass

Spoiler:

Old 10-08-2015, 05:03 PM #50

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Episode 17 rankings:

1. Brittnee (-)
2. Godfrey (+2)
3. Sindy (-1) - EVICTED
4. Sarah (-1)
5. Willow (-)
6. Bruno (-)

7. Kevin (-)
8. Ashleigh (-)
9. Zach (-)
10. Pilar (+1)
11. Bobby (-1)

Shame Sindy went... again. It just made her return feel crappy because I really wanted her to come in and make it to the end and for all the other houseguests to be shocked. It was obvious though whoever out of the five went back in would go in with a target the size of a volcano on their back. I'm still a little shocked that B didn't get any votes to evict though as Sindy did seem to be persuading some people this episode to save her. I thought that Sarah, Godfrey and Zach would have been swayed for sure after their reaction to her talking to them. I'm liking the little blossoming alliance with Sarah and Willow but I was a little annoyed at Sarah this episode as I think Brittnee is much more loyal to their alliance than Sarah is and it's just a little bit upsetting that she is willing to throw her under the bus over other pie pls but at the end of the day it's a game. Godfrey was hilarious in this episode as he usually is by asking Brittnee would she go out with him and does he look like a young Denzel Washington Brittnee and Sindy also had a hilarious part at the beginning (It will be under my job reference 'perfect pawn' ) I'm excited for the triple eviction! I feel it could go any each way with three going though so I'm nervous in case for my favourites.
Episode 18 rankings:

1. Brittnee (-)
2. Godfrey (-)
3. Willow (+2)
4. Sarah (-)
5. Bruno (+1)

6. Kevin (+1)
7. Ashleigh (+1)

8. Zach (+1)
9. Pilar (+1)
10. Bobby (+1)

I really wanted Brittnee or Godfrey to win this HOH! The couples alliance desperately needs to be stopped in its tracks. I was hoping Brittnee would win as she really wants to prove she's a strong player in this game and tbh she has had the best HOH yet the others have been boring and predictable. I like all the tasks though so far in BBCan and the one with the tarot cards was probably my favourite yet I did want Bruno to get the home video though and I felt so sorry for him. Kevin played it safe putting Brittnee up and he's always going on about making big moves but that wasn't big at all. He just used her as a pawn yet again and it must be frustrating. I don't know how the triple eviction will work as there's only two HG's up but I hope and pray that Bobby goes. Only good hung about Kevin is that unlike Ashleigh and Pilar he doesn't just listen to what Zach tells him to do he plays the game differently otherwise Godfrey would be gone this week so I'm glad that he's not just listened to what Zach said and followed his instructions like a child.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
bb, canada, thread, watch or rewatch