Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Big Brother Canada Big Brother Canada 9 started 3th March 2021.

Old 01-09-2015, 10:04 PM #226
Simba Wiv Ya Friggin ‘Air

Location: You Chanelle from Wikkfield, wherever the **** you’re from

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: A'Whora
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by EspeonBB View Post
Sabrina <3
SabQueena <3
Daniel-X is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 12:43 AM #227

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel-X View Post
Episode 22 rankings:

1. Sabrina (+1)
2. Heather (-1)
3. Jon (+2)
4. Rachelle (-1)
5. Neda (-1)
6. Adel (+1)

Just as I am beginning to like Rachelle and Sabrina is my favourite one of them has to go I'm over sloppy seconds now tbh they're boring. Gremlins are in I was really surprised that Adel admitted in the diary room that he said Sabrina was discriminatory to his religion just for a game move. I find that just a pretty low blow tbh. I REALLY wanted Sabrina or Rachelle to win POV so then somebody else who I don't like as much could maybe have been backdoored. I guess I should've watched the seasons in order as I've pretty much ruined it for myself as I know that Gillian wins season 1 after seeing Neda talk game with her and Emmett. I don't care I'll still watch anyways I do think Neda has played a really gold game but I think if she wins the next HOH she does need to target someone else rather than whoever remains out of Sabrina/Rachelle.
Episode 23 rankings:

1. Sabrina (-)
2. Heather (-)
3. Jon (-)
4. Neda (+1)
5. Rachelle (-1) - EVICTED
6. Adel (-)

Sabrina staying and campaigning! Get them votes sis! Her and Adels rivalry clips this episode had me howling I didn't realise they hated each other so much and had hated each other for so long! It's usually over such petty things also it seemed judging from the clip. Heather being sad and revealing her past in the diary room was heartbreaking saying how she'd felt so lonely before Jon and Neda and how she was bullied in high school </3 I didn't realise Ika had been so horrible to her but I'm glad Ika and he'd made it up in the end. Is Arlie still being an attention seeking hoe in the jury house? Yeah he need to get a serious grip or Allison can drown him pls.
Old 02-09-2015, 01:44 AM #228

Favourites (more):
BB18: Chanelle
BBCanada 5: Kevin

Favourites (more):

Yess at you changing your opinions on Sabrina and Rachelle

The Thorn Cottage Crew
Raph is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 10:12 AM #229

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raph View Post
Yess at you changing your opinions on Sabrina and Rachelle
The gremlins are fabulous
Old 02-09-2015, 07:00 PM #230

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Yaaas my Roro

The Thorn Cottage Crew
Old 02-09-2015, 07:01 PM #231

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Just as I was liking her she's gone also!
Old 02-09-2015, 11:24 PM #232

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Episode 23 rankings:

1. Sabrina (-)
2. Heather (-)
3. Jon (-)
4. Neda (+1)
5. Rachelle (-1) - EVICTED
6. Adel (-)

Sabrina staying and campaigning! Get them votes sis! Her and Adels rivalry clips this episode had me howling I didn't realise they hated each other so much and had hated each other for so long! It's usually over such petty things also it seemed judging from the clip. Heather being sad and revealing her past in the diary room was heartbreaking saying how she'd felt so lonely before Jon and Neda and how she was bullied in high school </3 I didn't realise Ika had been so horrible to her but I'm glad Ika and he'd made it up in the end. Is Arlie still being an attention seeking hoe in the jury house? Yeah he need to get a serious grip or Allison can drown him pls.
Episode 24 rankings:

1. Sabrina (-)
2. Heather (-)
3. Neda (+1)
4. Jon (-1)
5. Adel (-)

I really wanted Sabrina to win HOH She hasn't won any comps and I thought sis might be able to slay in this camp but as she said her spaghetti filled ass () got her nowhere. I want Heather to win the next POV hopefully as shes been one of my favourites and I think Heather will go unless she wins this POV. Saying that I don't know whether Neda would be prepared to get rid of Adel over Sabrina or not as Jon I'm pretty sure would name Adel as replacement over Neda. I really liked the task with the babies but how on earth did Sab get the second lowest and Neda come runner-up Neda was holding her baby like it was a clothe while Sabrina legit wouldn't leave hers alone. I liked the whole horror night also and all the housemates getting sacred over that baby noises playing and 'Ika put your microphone on' and Sabrina getting **** scared saying she'd seen Ika lmao.
Old 05-09-2015, 01:33 PM #233

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Episode 24 rankings:

1. Sabrina (-)
2. Heather (-)
3. Neda (+1)
4. Jon (-1)
5. Adel (-)

I really wanted Sabrina to win HOH She hasn't won any comps and I thought sis might be able to slay in this camp but as she said her spaghetti filled ass () got her nowhere. I want Heather to win the next POV hopefully as shes been one of my favourites and I think Heather will go unless she wins this POV. Saying that I don't know whether Neda would be prepared to get rid of Adel over Sabrina or not as Jon I'm pretty sure would name Adel as replacement over Neda. I really liked the task with the babies but how on earth did Sab get the second lowest and Neda come runner-up Neda was holding her baby like it was a clothe while Sabrina legit wouldn't leave hers alone. I liked the whole horror night also and all the housemates getting sacred over that baby noises playing and 'Ika put your microphone on' and Sabrina getting **** scared saying she'd seen Ika lmao.
Episode 25 rankings:

1. Sabrina (-)
2. Heather (-)
3. Neda (-)
4. Jon (-)
5. Adel (-)

Heather winning POV! Slay it sis! I'm really happy she won the POV and hopefully Neda and Jon might still keep Sabrina in and send Adel home Sabrina throwing the POV for all the money though might have cost her though I think because Jon and Neda seemed pissed. I think Jon getting annoyed at Heather because she was pissed because she was pawn (well she thought she was) was actually really stupid of him because he should've told her like Heather said and I think that's why she was annoyed I think she also didn't trust the fact that they said Sabrina was going. Lmao at Neda though having to think about giving up her personal belongings to see her sister when the rest just ran in

Last edited by Daniel-X; 05-09-2015 at 01:33 PM.
Old 05-09-2015, 04:38 PM #234

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Episode 25 rankings:

1. Sabrina (-)
2. Heather (-)
3. Neda (-)
4. Jon (-)
5. Adel (-)

Heather winning POV! Slay it sis! I'm really happy she won the POV and hopefully Neda and Jon might still keep Sabrina in and send Adel home Sabrina throwing the POV for all the money though might have cost her though I think because Jon and Neda seemed pissed. I think Jon getting annoyed at Heather because she was pissed because she was pawn (well she thought she was) was actually really stupid of him because he should've told her like Heather said and I think that's why she was annoyed I think she also didn't trust the fact that they said Sabrina was going. Lmao at Neda though having to think about giving up her personal belongings to see her sister when the rest just ran in
Episode 26 rankings:

1. Sabrina (-)
2. Neda (+1)
3. Heather (-1)
4. Adel (+1) - EVICTED
5. Jon (-1)

Adel going was a better case scenario than Sabrina going but I was still sad to see him go. He has been a great comedy character throughout the series and his iconic relationship with Sabrina is legendary. I really liked his forfit also for seeing his family him staying awake for 36 hours was hilarious it was so weird because he was falling asleep while his eyes were open almost. Neda is great and I think she splayed the game fantastically throughout she has a plan for every single move she or someone else makes! She's just SUCH a good player. I really hope Sabrina wins the next HOH her not having one comp win is so tragic I could cry for her hope queen pulls it out of the bag and hopefully gets rid of Jon because even though I like him I think he deserves to win the least out of the four left.
Old 06-09-2015, 06:02 PM #235

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Episode 26 rankings:

1. Sabrina (-)
2. Neda (+1)
3. Heather (-1)
4. Adel (+1) - EVICTED
5. Jon (-1)

Adel going was a better case scenario than Sabrina going but I was still sad to see him go. He has been a great comedy character throughout the series and his iconic relationship with Sabrina is legendary. I really liked his forfit also for seeing his family him staying awake for 36 hours was hilarious it was so weird because he was falling asleep while his eyes were open almost. Neda is great and I think she splayed the game fantastically throughout she has a plan for every single move she or someone else makes! She's just SUCH a good player. I really hope Sabrina wins the next HOH her not having one comp win is so tragic I could cry for her hope queen pulls it out of the bag and hopefully gets rid of Jon because even though I like him I think he deserves to win the least out of the four left.
Episode 27 rankings:

1. Sabrina (-)
2. Neda (-)
3. Heather (-)
4. Jon (+1)

Sabrina winning HOH gave me so much life! I just loved how nobody expected her to ever win a comp and she just pulled I tout right at the end and guaranteed her place in final three I think she's made a wise decision targeting Jon because he is a major physical threat. I just hope that he doesn't win POV tbh. I don't get why he was annoyed with Neda also earlier on in the episode for telling Adel he was going home. I can't imagine Delly being a bigger jury member . I really liked the awards show again I feel it's just a nice end to the series much better than when C5 do the meals with speeches which seem to last twenty minutes . I didn't realise how many times Sabrina had broke down lmao <3 Her diary room cry about slop cookies and her sobbing over Allison moving to the other side Rae two of my highlights of the series <3
Old 06-09-2015, 10:46 PM #236

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Episode 27 rankings:

1. Sabrina (-)
2. Neda (-)
3. Heather (-)
4. Jon (+1)

Sabrina winning HOH gave me so much life! I just loved how nobody expected her to ever win a comp and she just pulled I tout right at the end and guaranteed her place in final three I think she's made a wise decision targeting Jon because he is a major physical threat. I just hope that he doesn't win POV tbh. I don't get why he was annoyed with Neda also earlier on in the episode for telling Adel he was going home. I can't imagine Delly being a bigger jury member . I really liked the awards show again I feel it's just a nice end to the series much better than when C5 do the meals with speeches which seem to last twenty minutes . I didn't realise how many times Sabrina had broke down lmao <3 Her diary room cry about slop cookies and her sobbing over Allison moving to the other side Rae two of my highlights of the series <3
Episode 28 rankings:

1. Sabrina (-)
2. Heather (+1) - EVICTED
3. Neda (-1)
4. Jon (-)

Heather </333 Her journey has been fantastic it looked like she was dust come week three in the game but she somehow managed to make final four! Her interview with Arisa is probably my favourite BBCan interview. I just loved seeing how much of a lovely kind hearted girl she was saying she'd forgiven everything Sabrina had said to her early on in the game and she really really liked Sabrina now and saw her as a friend. It's a shame that she ruined her chances in the last POV after saying no to the offer of wearing a costume to move closer to the POV and taking AGES to eat her slop. I felt so sorry for her when Jon told her she was going but I think she understood why and Jon broke the news nicely and said they'll always be friends on the outside which I'm glad about I can't wait to watch the finale now tomorrow and finally see who wins I'm predicting a Neda or a Jon win. I'd love a Sabrina win but it's doubtful I think
Old 07-09-2015, 05:27 PM #237

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Yeah compared to Danielle (BBCAN1) and Ashleigh (BBCAN3), Heather is definitely the superior dumb blonde, I think she's quite a sweet girl really.

The Thorn Cottage Crew
Old 07-09-2015, 05:32 PM #238

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Yeah compared to Danielle (BBCAN1) and Ashleigh (BBCAN3), Heather is definitely the superior dumb blonde, I think she's quite a sweet girl really.
I really like her she's my second favruote of the entire series. I just have the finale to watch tonight and I'm wrapped for BBCan2
Old 07-09-2015, 06:36 PM #239

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
I really like her she's my second favruote of the entire series. I just have the finale to watch tonight and I'm wrapped for BBCan2
Ah so sad! But the finale is the best episode of the entire season imo.

For me, that was the episode that evoked the most interest in me. The only episode that could top that, was the only BB episode (internationally) that ever made me tear up, and that was the double where Kenny was evicted.

The Thorn Cottage Crew
Old 07-09-2015, 06:48 PM #240

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Ah so sad! But the finale is the best episode of the entire season imo.

For me, that was the episode that evoked the most interest in me. The only episode that could top that, was the only BB episode (internationally) that ever made me tear up, and that was the double where Kenny was evicted.
I'm really excited for watching it but I want to save it for tonight. Then I think I'll have a break from BBCan for a few weeks and come back to watch BBCan1 around October.
Old 08-09-2015, 03:49 PM #241

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Episode 28 rankings:

1. Sabrina (-)
2. Heather (+1) - EVICTED
3. Neda (-1)
4. Jon (-)

Heather </333 Her journey has been fantastic it looked like she was dust come week three in the game but she somehow managed to make final four! Her interview with Arisa is probably my favourite BBCan interview. I just loved seeing how much of a lovely kind hearted girl she was saying she'd forgiven everything Sabrina had said to her early on in the game and she really really liked Sabrina now and saw her as a friend. It's a shame that she ruined her chances in the last POV after saying no to the offer of wearing a costume to move closer to the POV and taking AGES to eat her slop. I felt so sorry for her when Jon told her she was going but I think she understood why and Jon broke the news nicely and said they'll always be friends on the outside which I'm glad about I can't wait to watch the finale now tomorrow and finally see who wins I'm predicting a Neda or a Jon win. I'd love a Sabrina win but it's doubtful I think
Episode 29 - FINALE rankings:

1. Sabrina (-)
2. Neda (+1)
3. Jon (+1)

I ended up watching most last night but saved the last twenty minutes because I was falling asleep Overall I much preferred this finale to Season 3's finale as I felt there was almost too many jury members in Season 3 with ten. The final HOH tasks wee really good also with the boats poor Neda having to quit thought but you could tell she was REALLY cold. I really wanted her or Sabrina to win to eliminate Jon but I think him eliminating Neda was smart and he explained his reason as to why believing she would've beaten to him as shed played a fierce game throughout and she would reveal that in her speech so on a game level it's totally acceptable and understandable. I wanted Sabrina to win but I knew she was screwed still nice to see her best friend Rachelle throw her a vote though I'm still happy with a Jon win though because he's just an all round genuine nice guy. I've throughly enjoyed this series more than 3 but that's still amazing also and I can't wait to watch BBCan1 in October.

Last edited by Daniel-X; 08-09-2015 at 03:49 PM.
Old 08-09-2015, 03:54 PM #242

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

BBCan2 - Category ratings:

CAST - 8/10
PRODUCTION - 9/10
TASKS - 8/10
TWISTS - 9/10
EVICTION ORDER - 9/10
LIVE SHOWS - 6/10
DURATION - 9/10

OVERALL - 58/70
Old 08-09-2015, 04:00 PM #243

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

BBCan2 - Houseguest rankings:

1. Sabrina (2nd place)
2. Heather (4th place)
3. Ika (12th place)
4. Neda (3rd place)
5. Adel (5th place)
6. Jon (1st place)
7. Sarah (10th place)
8. Kyle (14th place)
9. Rachelle (6th place)
10. Allison (7th place)
11. Anick (15th place)
12. Paul (13th place)
13. Kenny (9th place)
14. Andrew (11th place)
15. Arlie (8th place)
Old 08-09-2015, 04:02 PM #244
Victim Noises

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 6: Kaela
CBB20: Chad Johnson

Victim Noises

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 6: Kaela
CBB20: Chad Johnson

Great top 6 Sabrina

Spoiler:

EspeonBB is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-09-2015, 04:06 PM #245
♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
BBUSA22: Janelle

♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
BBUSA22: Janelle

Jon and Neda are together now so she's won too

Spoiler:

reece(: is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-09-2015, 04:09 PM #246

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by reece(: View Post
Jon and Neda are together now so she's won too
No way good for them
Old 08-09-2015, 04:09 PM #247

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

here for the divorce once she's taken all his money

The Thorn Cottage Crew
Old 08-09-2015, 04:10 PM #248

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by EspeonBB View Post
Great top 6 Sabrina
I loved all of those in my top six and I loved Sarah also. I liked Kyle-Anick. Wasn't fussed either way about Paul and HATED Andrew, Kenny and Arlie
Old 08-09-2015, 04:12 PM #249

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

I think Arlie was around 13th for me the first time I watched it too, and then he went up to my top 5 the second time around as I was able to appreciate him more as a player than as the character the producers personified him as.

Also slay a bit at Rachelle changing your opinion. One of the most endearing moments of the season is when she talks about being Jewish. And the Kenny rating, we'll just have to agree to disagree cause he's my favorite BBCAN houseguest ever. Such a gentleman, inspiration and cool guy.

The Thorn Cottage Crew
Old 08-09-2015, 04:15 PM #250

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

My BBCAN2 rankings while we're at it;

1. Kenny - Gentleman, inspiration, solid guy.
2. Rachelle - Jewish queen.
3. Neda - The best BBCAN player, ever.
4. Sabrina - The most entertaining of the season.
5. Arlie - Gotta admire a superfan's drive.
6. Allison - A feedster, superfan and nice girl.
7. Kyle - His speech when he was evicted was adorable.
8. Anick - I liked the love revolution,
9. Ika - A bit mean but funny.
10. Adel - Was great at the start and got annoying midway.
11. Andrew - Wasn't as bad as people make out, but a bit meh.
12. Sarah - No opinion.
13. Jon - He played Neda's game, and that's sooo frustrating. But he's an alright guy.
14. Heather - Nice girl but had no game and had an annoying voice.
15. Paul - Useless player, but kinda funny guy.

Didn't really dislike anyone, although I did feel like Paul was useless as a player. Even Heather and Jon who I have quite low were decent people, just perhaps not the best gameplayers.

The Thorn Cottage Crew

Last edited by Raph; 08-09-2015 at 04:17 PM.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
bb, canada, thread, watch or rewatch