Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB5 Nadia, Michelle, Stuart, Jason and the rest of the Big Brother 5 housemates.

Old 16-07-2004, 08:23 AM #1

Default Jason and Victor Get Catty

Jase and Vic get catty

Target Practice
Day 50, 00:00
Friday 16 July

Nobody is spared the wicked lash of Victor and Jason's tongues once the bad boys get together. And tonight it was Nadia, Stuart and Michelle's turn to get bitched about behind their backs.

Vic and Jay were relaxing on their beds, watching the games in the garden when they spotted Nadia.

"She has more strength than most men," said Jason. "Stocky, man."

"She's powerful," agreed Victor. "Imagine that juggernaut running towards you. Remember the mud wrestling? She took out Big Dan."

Jason thought Nadia would survive the eviction night, but was buoyed by the fact her "sidekick", Marco had been evicted. "Maybe she's portrayed in the same light," he said. "Irritating."

"I hope me and Ahmed stay," said Victor. "Then we can start to dismantle the 'get along gang'," he said, plotting already.

Cats aim their poison arrows at softee Stu

And soon they had Stuart and Michelle in their sights. Victor thought Michelle was spoilt, as evidenced by her waking Stuart up when she's bored.

"I can't imagine my girlfriend waking me up because she's bored. You better find something to do, love. Quick time." Victor spurted.

And Jason was appalled that Stuart let Michelle tell him what to do.

"He is one *******ing lapdog, young Stuart," said Jason. "Women will not find that attractive."

Jason was also irritated that Michelle influenced what her chicken ate. "'Stuart, you're a *******ing man,'" he said, though not to his face.

And these love lessons are from a man who earlier told Victor how difficult he found saying, "I love you," to a woman, except when drunk and at the point of orgasm.

Charming...
She Devil is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-07-2004, 08:39 AM #2

They are right about Stuart and Michelle but I wish they would tell them what they think to their faces. That would be more entertaining than listening to them bitch behind their backs.
She Devil is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
catty, jason, Victor