Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Chat and Games Looking for forum games, and completely off topic banter - this is your place! (includes Virtual Big Brother type forum games)

Old 16-09-2015, 11:27 AM #1
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

Default 20 Deeply Profound Things Children Said to Grown Ups.

1. At my little cousin’s birthday, someone said to him, ‘You’re getting old.’ He replied, ‘I’ve been getting old since I was born.’

2. I saw a two- or three-year-old girl crying at the zoo. She said she was tired. Her young brother said, ‘Don’t worry, life’s all about feeling tired, then feeling happy, then feeling tired, then feeling happy!’ Then he gave her his granola bar.

3. A friend’s kindergartner had to answer the question, ‘What is special about me?’ He wrote, ‘I am no one else.’

4. When my uncle was dying, his son asked, ‘Does everyone die?’ We told him, ‘Eventually, yes.’ He said, nonchalantly, ‘Well if we’re all going to die, why are we so afraid of it?’

5. My friend’s kid explained the Incredible Hulk to me. ‘He’s a big green monster and when he needs to get things done, he turns into a scientist.’ That blew my mind.

6. My little sister gave me a juice box as I was packing to move out and said, ‘No one is really a grown up. They just act old because they have to.’

7. At a bonfire, I mentioned to my friend’s son it smelled like my childhood. He said to me, ‘And now it will smell like my childhood when I grow up.’

8. I saw a parent handing kids a few coins at an arcade, saying the usual parent thing, ‘Don’t spend it all!’ One kid looked at the coins and said, ‘But all you can do with money is spend it.’

9. I told a kid he just said a made-up word. He said, ‘All words are made-up at first.’

10. An old man had just lost his wife, and the little boy who lived next door went and sat on his lap. When I asked what he said to the man, the kid said, ‘Nothing, I just helped him cry.’

11. I apparently told my grandmother, after my second sister was born when I was 4, that I felt like “a cupcake without any sprinkles because nobody wants me.”

12. No dad you don’t get it, shes not my imaginary friend i’m her imaginary friend

13. My good friends have a four year old little girl. I crashed on their couch one night and she came and snuggled with me in the morning when she woke up. She was playing Angry Birds on my phone and telling me about little kid stuff; I was half asleep. All of a sudden she went, “You know what you call someone who’s pretty but isn’t nice?” I mumbled, “What’s that?” She said, “Ugly.”

14. After learning the difference between living things and non-living things, my daughter was following me around asking whether things were alive or not, and telling me her opinion on them. Cars arent alive cause they can move but they dont grow, stuff like that. Then she asked “What about words? Words change and grow when we use them. Words are alive.”

15. One day, I just wasn’t having a very good day and while trying to do something in the kitchen I dropped some food and let out a very disgruntled grunt (for lack of a better word). My daughter who was just about to turn three at the time looked at me and said “You don’t have to be angry daddy, you just have to be happy.”

16. I remember talking to my mom in a car ride explaining how life is no more than a game, the line that stuck out to her was, “In video games your goal is to be the hero, or the best. So why don’t people do that in real life?”

17. Took my son ten pin bowling, he bowled and it went right in the gutter and stopped about a meter in. I stepped into the alley to retrieve the ball and had no ****ing idea how slippery an oiled up bowling alley could be. I slipped and fell flat on my back, rolled over and tried to crawl back to safety with my hands constantly slipping from under me. I eventually hot back and collapsed onto the ground. My 3 year old son stood over me and said “that’s probably why you’re not supposed to cross the line”

18. When my son was around 3, while sitting at the dinner table, he put his hand on my husband’s shoulder and said, “You are a good man. You are an angry man, but you are good.”

19. I taught Kindergarten and we had a pinata for Halloween treats. After breaking it open and scrambling for treats the kids all sat around sorting through their candies, stickers, etc. I saw one of the boys sitting with one of the shyest children I’ve ever had in class. He was comparing their bags. Not to interrupt I casually wondered by to find he was making sure she had enough stuff and at least one of everything. This meant giving her some of his treats too. I said nothing at the time. Later I quietly told “Neil” that I saw him being kind to “Lisa” and I was proud of him. His simple but profound statement: She needed me.

20. There was a kid at a day care I worked at was playing with a doll and I asked him what he was doing, he told me this is Sheni and told me her life story, he said this was true. I said do you have a friend named Sheni and he said something along the lines of “No I don’t but you don’t know if there is someone out there living this life, we never will there are too many people.” Smart four year old, I don’t know where he came up with that.

http://viralslot.com/people/20-deepl...-blew-my-mind/

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
20, children, deeply, grown, profound, things, ups