Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Serious Debates & News Debate and discussion about political, moral, philosophical, celebrity and news topics.

Old 20-11-2015, 01:43 AM #1
I Cant Breathe

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Tom
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

I Cant Breathe

Favourites (more):

Default China Seeks Revenge On ISIS After Hostage Execution

The evil warmongers announced yesterday that they had executed hostage Fan Jinghui, who had been held captive in northern Iraq for months.

Through their monthly online magazine, Dabiq, the terror nuts revealed sickening photos of what appeared to be the dead bodies of Fan, 50, and 48-year-old Norwegian hostage Ole Johan Grimsgaard-Ofstad.

In response, China has announced it would join the likes of the United States, Russia, France and Britain in their bombing campaign against ISIS.

“China...will resolutely fight any criminal terrorist activity that challenges the baseline of humanity”
President Xi Jinping
After Fan was reportedly executed - along with Norwegian citizen Ole Johan Grimsgaard-Ofstad - President Xi Jinping "strongly condemned" ISIS.

He said: "Terrorism is the enemy of all human beings. China firmly opposes all kinds of terrorist ideology and will resolutely fight any criminal terrorist activity that challenges the baseline of humanity."

Beijing said they would "definitely hold the perpetrators accountable."

And behind the scenes it is understood that China has sworn vengeance on ISIS and is prepared to join efforts by the US-led coalition to wipe out the terror organisation in Syria and Iraq.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH: President Xi prepared to wade in
That may involve sending Chinese special forces – the elite Snow Leopard commando unit – to ISIS territory in northern Iraq and Syria.

Beijing said they would "definitely hold the perpetrators accountable."

In September, ISIS published a "for sale" advert in Dabiq seeking a ransom for Fan, who comes from Beijing.

Chinese government sources say they do not pay ransoms because it encourages more kidnapping.

As it stands, China has its own internal Islamic extremist threat.

A group of Muslim Uighurs, in the western state of Xinjiang – have been actively protesting with Chinese control in violent demonstrations.

Last year two suicide bombers blew themselves up in the city of Urumqi, killing 31 people.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/late...e-ISIS-hostage

Spoiler:

[/CENTER]

Denver is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-11-2015, 02:18 AM #2
User banned

User banned

well lets get into a pact with everyone now, the Chinese , the Russians, the French, the germans, the americans, Canadians...im sure the rest of Europe will be on board now plus the old commonwealth countries....UNITED TO WIPE OUT THIS SCURGE ON HUMANITY

IF the yanks gave 100,000+ troops, the ruskies 70,000..the Chinese 50,000 japan 30,000 the French 20,000 the brits 20,000 germans 20,0000 Italians 10,000 every big nation gave several thousand troops.....etc wed have over half a million troops ready to not just wipe them out but as massive security forces and unbreakable border patrols on every single border in the middle east and europe. plus close the freedom of movement across Europe to stop these people escaping across borders.
the truth is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-11-2015, 08:15 AM #3
Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan

Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan

Welcome on board China.

KRO!
Mystic Mock is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-11-2015, 08:21 AM #4

There is a very perceptible scent in the air of the birth of a revolutionary movement - a meeting of minds, a new determination by all the long suffering, hitherto silent or passive people of the world, to unite and rid this fractured planet of these inhuman maniacs once and for all.

I think that the recent tragic atrocities in Paris was the the 'straw that broke the camel's back' - the catalyst for this new solidarity and single mindedness of purpose.

I pray that this embryonic movement swells and rapidly grows into one universal coalition which is both unstoppable and irresistable, and that no Governments bow to the inevitable pressure and criticism from the 'Politically Correct' 'Bleeding Heart' organisations which have vastly different and sinister interests at heart than ours.

If this new impetus is maintained under strong leadership - we may yet witness the demise of ISIS.

I sense a desperation in ISIS: their Western reared and educated 'Poster Boy' Jihadi John has been vaporised right under their noses, their savage actions in Paris (which reeks more of desperation than any brilliance of strategy) not only resulted in them losing more of their 'sleepers', but has also backfired on them from a propaganda perspectve, and has resulted in an unprecedented tightening of security throughout the Countries of the world, making it that much more difficult for them to covertly enter them, and even civilian organiations are avowed to hack ISIS internet accounts and damage their covert but hitherto relatively easy methods of communicating.

Maybe the Tide is about to Turn.

kirklancaster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-11-2015, 08:24 AM #5
Adios

Adios

Yay China. Don't forget your nukes

“Stay away from people who act like a victim in a problem they created”
Glenn. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-11-2015, 08:41 AM #6

Favourites (more):
CBB 10: Julian Clary
BB13: Luke A

Favourites (more):
CBB 10: Julian Clary
BB13: Luke A

I am a bit puzzled here as to how Isis can even continue to exist with all the worlds superpowers joining forces to destroy them.

I suspect Isis are being funded and supported to create the next big bad bogeyman. They should have cut and run by now with such powerful forces stacked against them.

I wonder if there is a yet to be discovered reason for their existence.

Maybe the idea is to get all Islamic groups under one banner and then loose off a couple of nukes, drain the cesspit in one go so to speak.
Old 20-11-2015, 09:03 AM #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nedusa View Post
I am a bit puzzled here as to how Isis can even continue to exist with all the worlds superpowers joining forces to destroy them.

I suspect Isis are being funded and supported to create the next big bad bogeyman. They should have cut and run by now with such powerful forces stacked against them.

Maybe the idea is to get all Islamic groups under one banner and then loose off a couple of nukes, drain the cesspit in one go so to speak.
ISIS have between 15 thousand to 20 thousand fighting men which makes them one of the most formidable terrorist army we have ever seen, at least in the modern world

Its pulling in massive revenue; the latest estimates are 4 million a day. This has enabled them to acquire and amass modern warfare weapons and even MANPADs that can bring down aircraft's from 5 thousand feet.

Last edited by DemolitionRed; 20-11-2015 at 09:03 AM.
DemolitionRed is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-11-2015, 10:47 AM #8
I Cant Breathe

Favourites (more):

I Cant Breathe

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nedusa View Post

Maybe it's because they have never been seen as a s serious threat until the last year? They were dangerous and took innocent lives but this year they have up there game by attacking big cities and the world has been forced to see them as a genuine threat.

Also they would never be able to get all the Islamic Groups in one place as they all hate each other.

Spoiler:

[/CENTER]

Old 20-11-2015, 10:58 AM #9
Likes cars that go boom

Likes cars that go boom

China... They were brave taking on the west, but China?
It's the 1000s of innocents trapped I feel for, if there's a hell that's it.
Old 20-11-2015, 11:06 AM #10
self-oscillating

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky
BB19: Sian

self-oscillating

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky
BB19: Sian

China, the USA and Russia on the same side is quite an achievement.
bitontheslide is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-11-2015, 11:08 AM #11
I Cant Breathe

Favourites (more):

I Cant Breathe

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by the truth View Post
well lets get into a pact with everyone now, the Chinese , the Russians, the French, the germans, the americans, Canadians...im sure the rest of Europe will be on board now plus the old commonwealth countries....UNITED TO WIPE OUT THIS SCURGE ON HUMANITY

IF the yanks gave 100,000+ troops, the ruskies 70,000..the Chinese 50,000 japan 30,000 the French 20,000 the brits 20,000 germans 20,0000 Italians 10,000 every big nation gave several thousand troops.....etc wed have over half a million troops ready to not just wipe them out but as massive security forces and unbreakable border patrols on every single border in the middle east and europe. plus close the freedom of movement across Europe to stop these people escaping across borders.
I'm sure if they really wanted China would send up to a million men

Spoiler:

[/CENTER]

Old 22-11-2015, 08:58 AM #12
Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirklancaster View Post
There is a very perceptible scent in the air of the birth of a revolutionary movement - a meeting of minds, a new determination by all the long suffering, hitherto silent or passive people of the world, to unite and rid this fractured planet of these inhuman maniacs once and for all.

I think that the recent tragic atrocities in Paris was the the 'straw that broke the camel's back' - the catalyst for this new solidarity and single mindedness of purpose.

I pray that this embryonic movement swells and rapidly grows into one universal coalition which is both unstoppable and irresistable, and that no Governments bow to the inevitable pressure and criticism from the 'Politically Correct' 'Bleeding Heart' organisations which have vastly different and sinister interests at heart than ours.

If this new impetus is maintained under strong leadership - we may yet witness the demise of ISIS.

I sense a desperation in ISIS: their Western reared and educated 'Poster Boy' Jihadi John has been vaporised right under their noses, their savage actions in Paris (which reeks more of desperation than any brilliance of strategy) not only resulted in them losing more of their 'sleepers', but has also backfired on them from a propaganda perspectve, and has resulted in an unprecedented tightening of security throughout the Countries of the world, making it that much more difficult for them to covertly enter them, and even civilian organiations are avowed to hack ISIS internet accounts and damage their covert but hitherto relatively easy methods of communicating.

Maybe the Tide is about to Turn.

I really hope it is Kirk,really strong and good post.
joeysteele is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-11-2015, 10:15 AM #13
Banned

Banned

Isis won't be around this time next year, I just hope that we handle this conflict with care lest we help create the next generation of terrorists to rise from Isis' ashes.
Tom4784 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-11-2015, 11:17 AM #14

It rather looks like Russia hasn't been doing a lot of strategic bombing. There are reports coming directly out of Syria from http://www.raqqa-sl.com/en/
Old 22-11-2015, 11:20 AM #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dezzy View Post
Isis won't be around this time next year, I just hope that we handle this conflict with care lest we help create the next generation of terrorists to rise from Isis' ashes.
They may well go to ground and find sanctuary back in the Saudi dessert but unless the Muslims make their takif illegal in the whole of Islam, they will be back.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
china, execution, hostage, isis, revenge, seeks