Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB17 Discuss the series (won by Jason Burrill, runner-up Hughie) and all the housemates in this forum.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-06-2016, 12:23 PM #1

Default How soon shoud the Twins be kicked out ?

At first I just thought fake emotions. They are gonna just giggle and smile fakely like Cheshire Cats the whole way through so get the annoying f out.AND I ALSO NOTICED THEY WERE TRYING TO HOG THE ATTENTION

BY BEING AT THE FRONT OR NEAR IT TO GREET EVERYONE COMING IN.

But then I saw they have some good feelings too. Like how they said "They want rich people to give poor people money and how they think everyone should see themselves as one"

My ideas exactly in many things.We are one human race.These other divisions are false and just because we either settled in an area where there is more sunlight leading to darker pigmentation of the skin or because some of us fall for the often selfish dictators trying to exploit religion that theIr God is letter than others' Gods when all religions basically have the same principles.

The world would be a lot safer and stay safest if we realise we are all one human race from the same rift in Africa originally and not let ourselves be divided which eventually leads to wars because of these religious divisions when they all have the same principles and because OF NATIONALISM AS WE ARE BETTER TO STAY TOGETHER TO PROTECT AGAINST THE MOVEMENT OF MONEY ACROSS NATIONAL BOUNDARIES ANYWAY IN WHAT IS CALLED GLOBALISATION SO WE ARE MORE VULNERABLE TO IT IF WE DIVIDE MORE ON NATIONAL GROUNDS SO IF THEY MOVE MONEY ACROSS FROM OUR NATIONAL BOUNDARIES WE ARE MORE SC*EW E * OVER BY THEM WHEN THEY DO THAT IF WE ARE ISOLATED ON OUR OWN.

AND NOT MANY PEOPLE GET THESE POINTS SO THEY ARE NOT THAT STUPID EITHER.

And also them knowing about "Free Radicals" shows they are not stupid,and quite well read too,although I don't agree with them on the grounding stuff.

BUT STILL THE REST OF THE TIME THEY ARE FAKE AS F. I LIKE PEOPLE BEING HAPPY BUT I DON'T LIKE THEM BEING FAKE WHICH MAKING OUT YOU ARE HAPPY AND SMILING ALL THE TIME IS , IT IS FAKE, SO SHOULD THEY GO OR STAY ?
cfromhx02 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
kicked, shoud, twins