Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB17 Discuss the series (won by Jason Burrill, runner-up Hughie) and all the housemates in this forum.

Old 05-07-2016, 11:17 AM #101

Favourites (more):
BB17: Andy
BB14: Dan

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy Jade View Post
Because Andy was caught out twice

The housemates are just now cottoning on to Chelsea being jus as bad.
Wrong. This was when Georgina was in the house, not 'just now'.
And if they were just cottoning on to it why haven't they even mentioned Jason and Charlie? All they said was he was going around saying 'i like you' etc.
They haven't gone haywire on him either like they did with Andy (but then Chelsea isn't such an easy target to pick on, is he? The cowards. Lietaysha can spout off to her little cronies to try and get him nominated, but she hasn't the guts to tackle him.
jet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 11:20 AM #102

Quote:
Andy's 'breakdown' at the nominations were his own fault - if he doesn't like being called a snake don't crawl around the house stirring all day.

He is a proven liar, he lied to Jason's face about the discussion over his daughter - Charlie never even said anything she just confirmed what Jason had told Jayne and Andy twisted it so he would look like the noble white knight.
But she didnt just confirm what Jayne said, she went on saying that she only found out 2 months before the end that he had a daughter. Andy told Jason that. It was not a lie.
Old 05-07-2016, 11:24 AM #103
Queen of Walford

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
CBB19: Kim Woodburn

Queen of Walford

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post
Wrong. This was when Georgina was in the house, not 'just now'.
And if they were just cottoning on to it why haven't they even mentioned Jason and Charlie? All they said was he was going around saying 'i like you' etc.
They haven't gone haywire on him either like they did with Andy (but then Chelsea isn't such an easy target to pick on, is he? The cowards. Lietaysha can spout off to her little cronies to try and get him nominated, but she hasn't the guts to tackle him.
Lateysha has had bust ups with both Andy and Chelsea so i'm not following you at all, I think you just see whatever it is that fits the 'Poor Andy' agenda.

Yes the Chelsea being sly has just been spotted the last weekend - Evelyn and Georgina said just before Georgina's eviction he had been telling all four nominees he would miss them most, before that people didn't have a bad word to say about him but after that a few have also spoken up about him doing it.
Old 05-07-2016, 11:30 AM #104
Queen of Walford

Favourites (more):

Queen of Walford

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellen View Post
But she didnt just confirm what Jayne said, she went on saying that she only found out 2 months before the end that he had a daughter. Andy told Jason that. It was not a lie.
That's correct. That's nothing about his daughter though, is she seriously not allowed to discuss their previous relationship?

If she had said it maliciously I'd get him telling Jason but all she said was the truth, Andy could have left it or told him the context instead of flat out lying that Charlie was discussing his daughter when she wasn't.
Old 05-07-2016, 11:33 AM #105

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Lateysha has had bust ups with both Andy and Chelsea so i'm not following you at all, I think you just see whatever it is that fits the 'Poor Andy' agenda.

Yes the Chelsea being sly has just been spotted the last weekend - Evelyn and Georgina said just before Georgina's eviction he had been telling all four nominees he would miss them most, before that people didn't have a bad word to say about him but after that a few have also spoken up about him doing it.
Having a row over pancakes and tackling him about being two faced are 2 different things. But then only Andy has the guts to do that.
And I repeat, why did they not go nuts on Chelsea whispering to Jason and Charlie about what they were saying about each other which was happening when Georgina was still in the house yet they jumped on Andy right away for just telling his best friend?

Last edited by jet; 05-07-2016 at 11:47 AM.
Old 05-07-2016, 11:48 AM #106
Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Quote:
Having a row over pancakes and tackling him about being two faced are 2 different things. But then only Andy has the guts to do that.
And I repeat, why did they not go nuts on Chelsea whispering to Jason and Charlie about what they were saying about each other which was happening when Georgina was still in the house yet they jumped on Andy right away?
Dead right jet.

However really good highlights in my view for Andy last night and hopefully he now is seen for the more genuine guy he is.
joeysteele is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 11:55 AM #107

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeysteele View Post
Dead right jet.

However really good highlights in my view for Andy last night and hopefully he now is seen for the more genuine guy he is.
Yes joey, I agree the HLs were great. It was lovely seeing Andy so happy and relaxed.
Old 05-07-2016, 12:04 PM #108
Queen of Walford

Favourites (more):

Queen of Walford

Favourites (more):

Quote:
And I repeat, why did they not go nuts on Chelsea whispering to Jason and Charlie about what they were saying about each other which was happening when Georgina was still in the house yet they jumped on Andy right away for just telling his best friend?
We won't see eye to eye on this at all because you are far too keen to make Andy into a victim and I can't take it seriously at all

Andy was caught whispering and resulted in a pretty big bust up. People took note of it. Since we have never seen Chelsea outight caught why would anyone confront him? if anyone could it would be Evelyn or Andy as going by what Georgina said they were the two others who Chelsea used the 'i'll miss you most' line on. Even Jayne has noticed Andy is sneaky ffs. Maybe the likes of Lateysha should clock Chelsea instead of saying what she thinks to others but maybe she is biding her time or doesn't feel the need to try and life coach a full grown man.

But anyway as I said this convo is dead really because Saint Andy can do no wrong can he, he's such a great friend telling his bestie half truths

Last edited by Amy Jade; 05-07-2016 at 12:07 PM.
Amy Jade is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 12:06 PM #109
You know my methods

You know my methods

"I dont like the ring"

Yeah that marriage is gonna last

LeatherTrumpet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 12:07 PM #110
Queen of Walford

Favourites (more):

Queen of Walford

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet View Post
"I dont like the ring"

Yeah that marriage is gonna last

Ungrateful prick isn't he LT
Old 05-07-2016, 12:09 PM #111

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaki da View Post
... Every other word the person he's talking to say.

For some reason viewers who - like Andy - think they're more intelligent than they are, seem to like this guy. But he never stops showing what a condescending prick he is.
This post has no merit in facts or in reality, unless it is about someone like Lateisha or Hughie.. Those two especially don't let others finish their sentences, interrupts, and shout over.
camertone is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 12:15 PM #112

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
We won't see eye to eye on this at all because you are far too keen to make Andy into a victim and I can't take it seriously at all

Andy was caught whispering and resulted in a pretty big bust up. People took note of it. Since we have never seen Chelsea outight caught why would anyone confront him? if anyone could it would be Evelyn or Andy as going by what Georgina said they were the two others who Chelsea used the 'i'll miss you most' line on. Even Jayne has noticed Andy is sneaky ffs. Maybe the likes of Lateysha should clock Chelsea instead of saying what she thinks to others but maybe she is biding her time or doesn't feel the need to try and life coach a full grown man.

But anyway as I said this convo is dead really because Saint Andy can do no wrong can he, he's such a great friend telling his bestie half truths
Are you just pretending not to understand or....WE didn't see it but THEY did and they didn't confront OR nominate him. Do you not find that hypocritical?
Of course Andy can do wrong, he's human, his fans just get defensive whenever other people act like he can do no right. You'd be the same with Laytesha.
Old 05-07-2016, 12:17 PM #113

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Old 05-07-2016, 02:50 PM #114
You know my methods

You know my methods

Quote:
a real lady would never

LeatherTrumpet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 04:05 PM #115

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassyfox View Post
We're supposed to judge/assess/analyse the HM. That's the whole point of the show - to watch AND analyse/critique their behaviour.

Andy's "role" involves living/surviving with 16+ other people. His "judgement" of others that he's currently living with will cause friction. Plus, solidifies people's point that Andy sees himself in a senior position to the other HM.
But we judge and analyse all the time, not just here, or maybe you don't?
Every time the HM's talk about people behind their backs they are judging them in some way and causing friction as well in their own unique ways. Andy is just more honest and forthright about it, and really, you'd think he was doing it every hour of the day when there were only 2 occasions when he did what he seen as right whether anyone agrees it was judgemental or not...it's all overblown.
.... And as a reporter he's used to observing and communicating his findings so it could be he's doing what comes naturally and is analysing/assessing/judging because he's bored out of his mind among all the fake tan and fake tantrums and doesn't have a laptop or whatever like we have to pontificate on in a forum.
Old 05-07-2016, 04:10 PM #116

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Tbh, did this even happen? Georgina seems on a mission to get a gig as the next Nicky Graham and promote her 20 year olds in New York show. She knew how unpopular she was, and is now saying what the public want to hear.

She said " I know you think I'm going to pick Evelyn..." so all of a sudden she doesn't want Evelyn out anymore? All of a sudden she's not bothered about Jackson in the shower, when she wouldn't even "let" Jackson look at Evelyn putting on makeup?

All just a ploy to raise her own status
I see no reason why she would lie about that and be so specific about it. That's a big stretch.
Old 05-07-2016, 05:19 PM #117

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Sometimes Andy lacks emotional intelligence to read a room and recognise that no one wants his opinion right now. His timing and delivery is poor, which is why he can't resolve the conflicts he has with people.

That's the thing: he's not a reporter in there. He's a housemate. His inability (at times) to take off his analytical hat is what makes people feel uncomfortable.

It's one thing to be judged by the public - that's the entire point of this show. It's another to be judged by your fellow housemate, who should view himself in the same boat as you.

Andy can position himself as a viewer/observer, when really he's a pawn in the game (as they all are).
Yes, I said upthread that academic intelligence and emotional intelligence don't always go hand in hand and he does lack that at times. So we agree on that.
But take it from me as one who has reporter friends - they NEVER entirely take off their reporter hats. It's my opinion a reporter is born, not made. But it doesn't mean my friends are one - dimensional people looking to catch me out on mistakes I make and point out my failings any more than Andy is. Maybe if they are very bored they might get tetchy and lapse a little..
Old 05-07-2016, 05:36 PM #118

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

And you know really we know squat about any of them. BB likes to show footage that feeds into a stereotype so very often we see dimensions of a person over - played and other parts of them that might show something else entirely may be fleeting or never see the light of day. Of course we can only comment on what we see. I often wonder if we met the HM's in real life and got to know them would we like and dislike the same people....

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
andy, comments, listens, makes, people, snide, talks