Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB17 Discuss the series (won by Jason Burrill, runner-up Hughie) and all the housemates in this forum.

Old 14-07-2016, 11:07 PM #1

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith
Love Island 6: Sophie

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith
Love Island 6: Sophie
Default Standing ovation

I gave a standing ovation to Evelyn when I saw her in tonights highlights show. I usually make a decision as to who to support when they all enter the house on night one. There was something about Evelyn that made me like her even though of course her VT was all bitchy and made the crowd boo her. As the days went on I questioned my decision as she hardly featured atall in most highlights shows. Then once big characters like Marco and Natalie were evicted Evelyn came right out of her shell. Oh I know alot of people said it was when she was labelled boring but for whatever reason she has gone from zero to hero in many peoples opinion.

She is a little ball of fun but also a massive power in standing by what she says and confronting ANYONE she has a problem with. This first surfaced when she told Laura (her best friend) that she didnt agree with them having their partners or whatever in for a second time when they already had time with them. Tonight she wiped the floor with Jackson (rightfully so as he is a complete two faced bastard) and even took massive issue with Alex also. She and Alex have been getting closer but she called him right out on him taking the money after saying he would never take money from someones pocket.

I hope she isnt out of there tomorrow night but if she is I am so glad I have supported her. She is a strong young lady both funny and fiery and I love her for it. Good luck Ev hope your in the final

Last edited by rionablue; 14-07-2016 at 11:08 PM.
rionablue is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-07-2016, 11:45 PM #2

Favourites:
CBB14: Gary
CBB 13: Ollie Locke

Favourites:
CBB14: Gary
CBB 13: Ollie Locke

She's still an annoyingly pretentious twat with no class. She straddled Alex with no knickers on and he still wasn't interested!

“I am thrilled to be alive at time when humanity is pushing against the limits of understanding. Even better, we may eventually discover that there are no limits.”
― Richard Dawkins
jaxie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-07-2016, 11:45 PM #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by rionablue View Post
I gave a standing ovation to Evelyn when I saw her in tonights highlights show. I usually make a decision as to who to support when they all enter the house on night one. There was something about Evelyn that made me like her even though of course her VT was all bitchy and made the crowd boo her. As the days went on I questioned my decision as she hardly featured atall in most highlights shows. Then once big characters like Marco and Natalie were evicted Evelyn came right out of her shell. Oh I know alot of people said it was when she was labelled boring but for whatever reason she has gone from zero to hero in many peoples opinion.

She is a little ball of fun but also a massive power in standing by what she says and confronting ANYONE she has a problem with. This first surfaced when she told Laura (her best friend) that she didnt agree with them having their partners or whatever in for a second time when they already had time with them. Tonight she wiped the floor with Jackson (rightfully so as he is a complete two faced bastard) and even took massive issue with Alex also. She and Alex have been getting closer but she called him right out on him taking the money after saying he would never take money from someones pocket.

I hope she isnt out of there tomorrow night but if she is I am so glad I have supported her. She is a strong young lady both funny and fiery and I love her for it. Good luck Ev hope your in the final
Great post well said!
bigcorriefan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-07-2016, 11:47 PM #4

Favourites (more):
BB19: Brooke
CBB22: Roxanne Pallett

Favourites (more):
BB19: Brooke
CBB22: Roxanne Pallett

She came across really well tonight and has gone up so much in my estimation.
Time is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-07-2016, 11:55 PM #5

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Austin
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Austin
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash

I agree with you
People are so harsh on her and many can't let go of the fact they disliked her in the beginning, people can change their minds it's okay
Evelyn has done nothing wrong or outrageous to be hated, in fact she always speaks the truth and yet the public continue to hate her and side with people like Jackson
She is the dark horse this series I think in the first two weeks she was overshadowed but now she knows her place in the house and I enjoy watching her.
Her haters biggest argument is that she's "pretending for the cameras" or "looking for airtime" and honestly even if she was she is still saying what other HMs wouldn't dare to say and has also been funny and awkward which I find very relatable because I'm like that too
She is not someone that would follow the crowd and wasn't part of the "cliques", she is loyal to one person who is Laura and they have the most genuine relationship in there which is so refreshing to see on BB and she is a good sport when it comes to tasks and stuff

azi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-07-2016, 12:21 AM #6

Yes, i think she is an all around girl. She certainly is loyal. And you won't walk all over her.
When she makes a point. It seems to hit home. And she is not overpowering. Yeah, i like her.
When she does her hair up and covers her tattoo.she looks so pretty.
THE SAUSAGE DUDE is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-07-2016, 03:29 AM #7

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis G
CBB22: Hardeep Singh Kohli

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis G
CBB22: Hardeep Singh Kohli

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxie View Post
She's still an annoyingly pretentious twat with no class. She straddled Alex with no knickers on and he still wasn't interested!
Another annoying habit is chasing round following the latest drama and hanging on to the HM involved, like a limpet, to grab herself some airtime, e.g. running after Jackson and trapping him in an awkward clinch (and not letting go) when he had his OTT bout of remorse after taking the 5K.
Clootie Dumpling is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-07-2016, 03:51 AM #8
Lesbian Assassin

Favourites (more):
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
BBCanada 4: Nikki
Lesbian Assassin

Favourites (more):
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
BBCanada 4: Nikki

She just shot into the Top 3 for me after last and tonight.

DigitalMethod is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
evelyn, ovation, standing