Notices

BB17 Discuss the series (won by Jason Burrill, runner-up Hughie) and all the housemates in this forum.

Old 15-07-2016, 10:03 AM #1

Default One Thing We Know For Sure IS EVELYN N LAURA HAVE BEEN TRYING JUSTIFY TAKING MONEY

It is clear to me that Evelyn and Laurens outbursts over Jackson saying he wouldnt take the money then how he did is more to do with them trying to justify taking money.

Whereas we don't know for sure if Jackson meant what he said about sharing the 20K or not and it could be a case of its true that he now gave in to take the 5K because he might sa well cos no matter how much he said what he would do with 20K the hypocritical screamers

Evelyn and Lauren who as often happens in real life were trying to justify taking the money and their possible actions by what they said.

Cut the hypocrisy and cut Eveleyn and Lauren from the house quickly.Their clear hypocrisy and why they have been shouting about Jackson p me off as it is so obvious.

No offense meant to any other women.I was just referring to the screamers that are Evelyn and Lauren over this.Also Hughie used the word "replicate" so as that is close to the longest word ever used by a contestant in Big Brother is that an example of Hughie being cleverer than he appears ?

Last edited by cfromhx02; 15-07-2016 at 10:28 AM.
cfromhx02 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-07-2016, 10:04 AM #2

Favourites:
BB17: Andrew

Favourites:
BB17: Andrew

Who is Lauren?
TT350 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-07-2016, 10:22 AM #3

I'm not saying that Jackson wasn't lying about the 20 K or about thinking that more would opt to select rich and take the 5K or not.What I'm saying is that on balance I believe him and think its another prime example of people screaming out at people who have better and far less selfish morals than them as with for example all those Leave Voters who said none of them were Racists when the evidence since is clear quite a lot of them were and that there was a rise in the Far Right in Europe ignored by them as we told them about Poland which they ignored too which was then proven true too as NATO after we warned of the Far Right Poland on the Border of Ukraine where Putin's forces are NATO sent in troops after we said it.

In short Evelyn and Lauren screaming about Jackson is a clear example of the often that happens in real life where people scream at people with better morals than them because they make them feel bad to try and justify their actions.Or what they wanted to do.Remember Lauren was just beaten to pressing the button on the 20K challenge and Im not sure but Evelyn probably tried to press it too.
Old 15-07-2016, 10:26 AM #4

Also in other news not reported or only one of the stitch ups has been reported in some media the "real" anti establishment people on the left are having their rights to vote in the labour leadership rigged.the people who would really take on the selfish rich for ordinary people.

Most media don't report it because it is in the interests of their rich owners to not try to help the left in any way as they know we would make them pay their taxes as they are happy with the plp doing whatever they want as they know they will always give murdoch some of what he wants to try to get into power.
Old 15-07-2016, 10:29 AM #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by TT350 View Post
Who is Lauren?
Changed it now to Laura.Just a slip and a bit pathetic of you to react that way dont you think when you knew what I meant and who I was referring to as it was probably just a slip.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
evelyn, justify, lauren, money, taking, thing