Notices

Big Brother 17 [Summer 2016] Discuss the series (won by Jason Burrill, runner-up Hughie) and all the housemates in this forum.



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21-07-2016, 03:58 PM   #26
hot2go
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 5,016
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazanne View Post
Didn't she straddle him with no knickers on ?
Yes and his face and body language spoke volumes when she did...he clearly wasn't impressed....I could be way off here but I can't imagine Alex would want a girlfriend who would do that on national tele.
hot2go is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2016, 04:00 PM   #27
alex_front2
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 8,561
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rook View Post
When did he reject her ? If they're both having a good time and know that things are going nowhere well more power to them, but that's not the case here......I don't recall him telling her he's not interested in her ?
#1 Straddling herself on his lap without any knickers on, opening up her legs and exposing her vag and literally getting brushed off. Any straight guy who wanted her could have shagged her then and then. He looked bemused and a bit horrified.

#2 She has perched her head on his shoulders several times and he has pulled her off or pulled away. Her shades even came off her face one time.

#3 She goes in for a kiss and he blanks her pretending to be half asleep

#4 Alex preferring Jason for the 3 course date, he made his choice extremely quickly. Bare in mind Alex spent ages live on Friday 'evicting' Laura and ages evicting Laura in the first annihilation task

#5 Actively jumping onto bed with Lateysha when the others had hinted Evelyn fancied him.

#6 When she was fishing for the others to work out if he fancied her, Alex firmly avered "No"

Last edited by alex_front2; 21-07-2016 at 04:04 PM.
alex_front2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2016, 04:03 PM   #28
JTM45
SATANIC WEHRMACHT
 
JTM45's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: SOUTH WALES
Posts: 9,880

Favourites:
BBCanada 2: Heather
BBUSA15: Elissa
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex_front2 View Post
#6 When she was fishing for the others to work out if he fancied her, Alex firmly avered "No"
.........and then retracted that and gave a different answer later in the same episode!
__________________
JTM45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2016, 04:16 PM   #29
alex_front2
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 8,561
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyfed View Post
No man likes to be chased, you only have to look at Charlie ....


It's so vulgar and uncouth when women go after men.

This will be one of the big paradoxes of modern hetero relationships. As women gain more equality they want to do things same as men including actively pursue guys. Truth is straight guys love to pursue women and feel they've "won" a woman eg wooing her. Men are the same as they were 200+ years ago. A woman is worth having as she played hard to get. She doesn't drop her knickers quickly for any man. Those easy women just get put into hump and dump box. Even those who are pretty. Women need to be a challenge, play hard to get. You often hear about men marrying women after the women turned him down 6 times initially when he asked her out. Guys are very old fashioned. Evelyn should have been more aloof, like in her VT. Be evasive, enigmatic and played hard to get, if he liked her he'd pursue her.
alex_front2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2016, 04:19 PM   #30
rionablue
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 7,684

Favourites (more):
CBB20: Marissa Jade
BB18: Kayleigh
CBB18: Marnie Simpson
BB17: Evelyn
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTM45 View Post
.........and then retracted that and gave a different answer later in the same episode!
People try to see what they want to see. Its the same people are totally slating Ev and calling her awful names but thankfully there are most posters who actually like her than dislike her so each to their own. i guess thats what forums are about. I always fight the corner of my favourite to the bitter end and will do so with Ev. I think she has been great much much better than many others specially all those who have got the proverbial boot up the stairs ESPECIALLY Georgina who thought by badmouthing Evelyn to most of the other housemates she would get her nominated and evicted yet when it was down to Georgina and Evelyn it was miss highandmightybitch got evicted. Biggest shock of the series TO HERSELF
rionablue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2016, 04:22 PM   #31
rionablue
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 7,684

Favourites (more):
CBB20: Marissa Jade
BB18: Kayleigh
CBB18: Marnie Simpson
BB17: Evelyn
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex_front2 View Post


It's so vulgar and uncouth when women go after men.

This will be one of the big paradoxes of modern hetero relationships. As women gain more equality they want to do things same as men including actively pursue guys. Truth is straight guys love to pursue women and feel they've "won" a woman eg wooing her. Men are the same as they were 200+ years ago. A woman is worth having as she played hard to get. She doesn't drop her knickers quickly for any man. Those easy women just get put into hump and dump box. Even those who are pretty. Women need to be a challenge, play hard to get. You often hear about men marrying women after the women turned him down 6 times initially when he asked her out. Guys are very old fashioned. Evelyn should have been more aloof, like in her VT. Be evasive, enigmatic and played hard to get, if he liked her he'd pursue her.
She is WELL better off without him he has been the most boring unemotional and useless housemate I have EVER seen and thats saying something. This thing or nothing with Ev is giving him some kind of airtime because up to then he had sod all. She doesnt look too heartbroken that nothing is happening she is integrating with all the others and having a laugh. If she was desperate she would be still clinging onto him for dear worth. You go Ev girl. There are lots of way better looking lads with PERSONALITY who would love to have a relationship with you
rionablue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2016, 04:24 PM   #32
alex_front2
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 8,561
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTM45 View Post
.........and then retracted that and gave a different answer later in the same episode!
The only person he told was Emma and she promised to NOT say anything. Alex said no to about 5 hm in smoking area (iirc including Laura) so....

Last edited by alex_front2; 21-07-2016 at 04:29 PM.
alex_front2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2016, 04:43 PM   #33
alex_front2
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 8,561
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rionablue View Post
She is WELL better off without him he has been the most boring unemotional and useless housemate I have EVER seen and thats saying something. This thing or nothing with Ev is giving him some kind of airtime because up to then he had sod all. She doesnt look too heartbroken that nothing is happening she is integrating with all the others and having a laugh. If she was desperate she would be still clinging onto him for dear worth. You go Ev girl. There are lots of way better looking lads with PERSONALITY who would love to have a relationship with you
There's no denying he is using her for AT, but let's be candid, she clinging onto him for 3 weeks back when others asked him if he liked Evelyn. Hardly a strong women.
alex_front2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2016, 04:53 PM   #34
hot2go
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 5,016
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyfed View Post
No man likes to be chased, you only have to look at Charlie ....
Fish n Chips always taste better when you have wait for them
hot2go is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2016, 05:03 PM   #35
Jan S
sees everything
 
Jan S's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 1,278

Favourites:
CBB18: Ricky Norwood
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rook View Post
How did he make it obvious he's not into her?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maria26 View Post
Evelyn is embarrassing herself alone. She deserves everything that's happening to her. Who in their right mind believe that she likes Alex? She just does it for airtime. .
Quote:
Originally Posted by dyfed View Post
Does he have to spell it out to her ....body language said it all
Quote:
Originally Posted by hot2go View Post
She humiliated herself with him way before this...
all of the above - she wants to use him as a storyline - i'm sure i recall her saying weeks back about laura and marco, jason and charlie, chelsea and jayne but what was her storyline? her inelegant moves on alex bore him as much as her desire to do the fake showmance thing, and if she won't take the damned hint to leave him be in that regard and just be friendly housemates then personally, i applaud him NOT going for the airtime guaranteed by a fake showmance. he's happily beige.

and for all those thinking he must be gay just because he won't paw her, there are some men who prefer their women with a little more class than straddling a guy on tv when she's wearing only a top, short skirt and no drawers!
Jan S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2016, 05:11 PM   #36
hot2go
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 5,016
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan S View Post
all of the above - she wants to use him as a storyline - i'm sure i recall her saying weeks back about laura and marco, jason and charlie, chelsea and jayne but what was her storyline? her inelegant moves on alex bore him as much as her desire to do the fake showmance thing, and if she won't take the damned hint to leave him be in that regard and just be friendly housemates then personally, i applaud him NOT going for the airtime guaranteed by a fake showmance. he's happily beige.

and for all those thinking he must be gay just because he won't paw her, there are some men who prefer their women with a little more class than straddling a guy on tv when she's wearing only a top, short skirt and no drawers!


It don't come on a bigger plate than that
hot2go is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2016, 05:17 PM   #37
Jan S
sees everything
 
Jan S's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 1,278

Favourites:
CBB18: Ricky Norwood
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hot2go View Post


It don't come on a bigger plate than that
her poor dad
Jan S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2016, 05:23 PM   #38
waterhog
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 11,085
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by camertone View Post
Poor Evelyn, she is a beautiful girl, who appears nice, honest and upfront, but she really should avoid Alex, she can do much better, in my opinion. I really felt bad for Evelyn when Alex and Jackson laughed at her. Laura actually sussed Alex correctly and Evelyn sussed Jackson correctly. Evelyn and Laura should listen to each other more.
with all due respect - alex and Jackson are not the nastiest villains by any means.
waterhog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2016, 05:34 PM   #39
jaxie
Senior Member
 
jaxie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: UK
Posts: 7,038

Favourites:
CBB14: Gary
CBB 13: Ollie Locke
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rionablue View Post
its BECAUSE Evelyn listened to Laura, Lateysha and I think it was Ryan that she is in this predicament. She admitted she liked Alex and had since the first night and they all said that Alex SAID he liked her also. She said I dont think he does I dont think I am his type. If he liked me he would have said it. But they kept encouraging her to go to him and flirt (the pouting thing etc) so over she goes and sits by Alex trying to flirt (hilarious) puts her head on his shoulder etc and gets pretty much nothing in return. Then Alex drapes the arm around her and lies at the end of her bed finally climbing in with her and when she kisses him he pretends to be asleep. Even on last nights Twitter there was a photo of them in bed with his arm around her.

She is a nice honest up front girl but I wish to GOD she hadnt let the others convince her that Alex said he fancied her. At least she is spending heaps of time with the others not doing the fake showmance thing She will have plenty of guys interested in her when she comes out. He is a mug
You can't really blame others, she's her own person and responsible for her own actions. He's not even lukewarm, why keep pursuing him? I can only think desperate showmance attempt.
__________________
In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this.
Terry Pratchett

“I am thrilled to be alive at time when humanity is pushing against the limits of understanding. Even better, we may eventually discover that there are no limits.”
― Richard Dawkins
jaxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2016, 06:08 PM   #40
Jan S
sees everything
 
Jan S's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 1,278

Favourites:
CBB18: Ricky Norwood
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassyfox View Post
Yeah, I agree. Laura was actually encouraging Evelyn to up her game and be more forward with Alex. Despite the fact that Evelyn said time and time again that she doesn't feel that he does like her, and she doesn't want to embarrass herself anymore. Then she kept listening to Hughie & Laura who kept pushing her to go for it
if they had the brains to plot, i'd hazard they were pushing her to make a twat of herself so she'd lose popularity and increase their own chances...


but then i thought 'brains?' and dismissed the silly notion
Jan S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2016, 07:42 AM   #41
Rook
Member
 
Rook's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 32
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex_front2 View Post


It's so vulgar and uncouth when women go after men.
Are you being serious mate? It's 2016 come join us in the present
Rook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2016, 09:51 AM   #42
azi
 
azi's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 1,583

Favourites (more):
BBUSA21: Kathryn
Love Island 5: Maura
BBCanada 7: Samantha
BB19: Isabella
Default

He is a jerk and thinks low of women.
Before coming in he said "I won't do anything with girls maybe one if she is lucky" and last night he said "all women are crazy"
I don't understand why Jackson and Laura are encouraging her.
Even her friend said in the letter to go for it
Alex has been giving her false hope, he needs to man up and tell her that he is not interested. I think he is worried about looking like the bad guy.
She will be devastated when she comes out and see how she let him humiliate her.
__________________


Last edited by azi; 22-07-2016 at 09:55 AM.
azi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2016, 09:54 AM   #43
azi
 
azi's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 1,583

Favourites (more):
BBUSA21: Kathryn
Love Island 5: Maura
BBCanada 7: Samantha
BB19: Isabella
Default

Few days ago Jackson was telling her that Alex is "interested"
http://bigbrother.channel5.com/jacks...-evelyn-day-44

They didn't show this on the show.

I don't get why they are playing with her like this.
__________________

azi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2016, 10:51 AM   #44
kirklancaster
Senior Member
 
kirklancaster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 13,377


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Monkey View Post
Evelyn does'nt even like him that much she's just pissed cos she wants a showmance.It doesn't help that Alex is scared of pussy.
Come off that fence Paul - STOP dithering and say what you mean.
__________________
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but they are not entitled to their own facts". Daniel Patrick Moynihan (1927-2003)
.................................................. ..
Press The Spoiler Button to See All My Songs

kirklancaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2016, 11:03 AM   #45
Liam-
Senior Member
 
Liam-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Cardiff.
Posts: 16,406

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB21: Shane Jenek
CBB20: Sarah Harding
BB18: Deborah


Default

He's incredibly boring and hardly ever speaks, but when he does, 90% of the time he sounds like a scum bag, he blatantly admitted to using Evelyn only when he was drunk and then laughed about it with the other house prick, even though he knows how Evelyn likes him, he's an idiot.
__________________
Liam- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2016, 11:10 AM   #46
MrWong
Senior Member
 
MrWong's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 10,621

Favourites:
BB18: Isabelle
BB17: Evelyn
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
BBCanada 4: Cassandra
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex_front2 View Post
The fact that Evelyn is attractive is irrelevant to how they should be treated.

Alex made it obvious that he's just not that into her, she chose to ignore. She's done all the running eg exposing the lady garden on his lap, kissing him, telling his mate Jackson that she likes him knowing the Dappy wannabe will relay it to Alex, beckoning to her bed etc. He even overheard the conversation with Laura when she said she wants to sit on his face. She offered herself up on a plate. Easy. He made no move on her. Zero. Guys just use girls like this for sex and BJs. Standard procedure really.

If a guy likes a girl he will pursue her even if she's out of his league
But he also made it obvious that he is in to her. Are you just going to ignore that? It was Jackson that initially told Ev that Alex likes her. Emma and Lateysha told her the same thing, also Laura. That info came from Alex.

He got in to her bed. If he doesn't like her why tf do that?

His excuse for not getting with Ev is that he doesn't want to do anything on TV. That's bull**** because he doesn't fancy her but it gives her hope. He should say "no love, i'm not getting in your bed because i'm not in to you, ok?" Can you not see that?
__________________

Last edited by MrWong; 22-07-2016 at 11:16 AM.
MrWong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2016, 11:10 AM   #47
MrWong
Senior Member
 
MrWong's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 10,621

Favourites:
BB18: Isabelle
BB17: Evelyn
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
BBCanada 4: Cassandra
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam- View Post
He's incredibly boring and hardly ever speaks, but when he does, 90% of the time he sounds like a scum bag, he blatantly admitted to using Evelyn only when he was drunk and then laughed about it with the other house prick, even though he knows how Evelyn likes him, he's an idiot.


/thread
__________________

Last edited by MrWong; 22-07-2016 at 11:15 AM.
MrWong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2016, 12:22 PM   #48
hot2go
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 5,016
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rook View Post
Are you being serious mate? It's 2016 come join us in the present
The present is the same as the past when it comes to desperation and being needy....it wasn't a good look when Jackson did that with Georgina and it's not a good look now Evelyn is doing that with Alex. In fact it's the exact point where a lot of people turned against Jackson and now want him evicted. Ironically a lot of the same people who want Evelyn to win.
hot2go is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2016, 03:25 PM   #49
sungrass
Senior Member
 
sungrass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,412
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rionablue View Post
its BECAUSE Evelyn listened to Laura, Lateysha and I think it was Ryan that she is in this predicament. She admitted she liked Alex and had since the first night and they all said that Alex SAID he liked her also. She said I dont think he does I dont think I am his type. If he liked me he would have said it. But they kept encouraging her to go to him and flirt (the pouting thing etc) so over she goes and sits by Alex trying to flirt (hilarious) puts her head on his shoulder etc and gets pretty much nothing in return. Then Alex drapes the arm around her and lies at the end of her bed finally climbing in with her and when she kisses him he pretends to be asleep. Even on last nights Twitter there was a photo of them in bed with his arm around her.

She is a nice honest up front girl but I wish to GOD she hadnt let the others convince her that Alex said he fancied her. At least she is spending heaps of time with the others not doing the fake showmance thing She will have plenty of guys interested in her when she comes out. He is a mug
NOOO SHE IS the mug - she is the fool - she is the sheep - they are laughing about her outloud - BB even told her what they said and she still runs back to him. She has a childs mentality. It was the same when she was nominated and needed Andy to help her breathe when she was hyperventilating with nerves - but cant see how stupid it is to tell people nominated just before the final to "get over it" when she has done sweet fanny adams to still be in the house.
sungrass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2016, 03:26 PM   #50
Vicky.
0_o
 
Vicky.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 63,031


Default

He is a ****ing dickhead. He should have stuck to the original plan of being mute and showing his backside occasionally.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissKittyFantastico View Post


I wasn't aware you could vote with your vagina. I'm so behind the times, I still use my phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsh. View Post
It's Big Brother, not Brexit. Adjust your seriousness accordingly.
Quote:
In a 52-48 referendum this would be unfinished business by a long way. If the Remain campaign win two-thirds to one-third that ends it.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
alex, evelyn, horribly, treating

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:19 AM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
no new posts