Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB17 Discuss the series (won by Jason Burrill, runner-up Hughie) and all the housemates in this forum.

Closed Thread

Old 27-07-2016, 01:50 PM #1

Default An opportunity...

Now I know I'm a fan of Jason and he winning just made my day. However, anti Jason fans say he Was moody and miserable....and yes I agree he was at times but I, as a fan understood why.
It's the other comments of him being NASTY I can't get my head around and although I have asked people to give examples of this I haven't got any reply.

If it's because he evicted Lateysha or if it's because he nominated Charlie...that's not being nasty that's playing the game and he made those decisions with his own reasons..

So is there anything else I've missed?......
Old 27-07-2016, 01:53 PM #2

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusticgal View Post
Now I know I'm a fan of Jason and he winning just made my day. However, anti Jason fans say he Was moody and miserable....and yes I agree he was at times but I, as a fan understood why.
It's the other comments of him being NASTY I can't get my head around and although I have asked people to give examples of this I haven't got any reply.

If it's because he evicted Lateysha or if it's because he nominated Charlie...that's not being nasty that's playing the game and he made those decisions with his own reasons..

No he was never nasty other than offering Evelyn his shirt ,Charlie though he was satan then

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"
Old 27-07-2016, 01:54 PM #3
Littlegreen

Favourites (more):
CBB20: Sarah Harding
Strictly 2017: Debbie McGee

Littlegreen

Favourites (more):
CBB20: Sarah Harding
Strictly 2017: Debbie McGee

The main problem for me with Jason was his inability to show his feelings, and that made him seem moody and quite an angry individual.

Obviously he holds a lot in and we saw the result of 7 weeks worth of grief when he smashed the door off it's hinges. I genuinely believe had Charlie not been in there (though I personally adored her) Jason would have opened up more and been more loved.
Old 27-07-2016, 02:04 PM #4
Withano

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cameron
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

Withano

Favourites (more):

Is there any point in explaining Jason hate to a Jason fan? You'd just reject every argument.

You even rejected two examples of nastiness in your OP alone. In an episode where he broke rules you wanted others punished for breaking rules, but you specifically did not want Jason punished for breaking rules. You didnt even notice him do it at first.

I think youre just a bit blind in Jason devotion at the moment to be honest
Old 27-07-2016, 02:07 PM #5

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

I cant understand what makes someone HATE someone they don't even know,I have disliked many a housemate but the closest I ever come to hating one was crab eyes(John James) I just think when you get to that point you need to switch off.

Last edited by Kazanne; 27-07-2016 at 02:08 PM.
Old 27-07-2016, 02:21 PM #6

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: David Potts
BB2023: Yinrun

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: David Potts
BB2023: Yinrun

Quote:

I'm over him evicting Lateysha really. It's what happened after that put me off him. Moping about as if everybody hates him even though most of the house got over it after a few days.
Old 27-07-2016, 02:25 PM #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlegreen View Post
The main problem for me with Jason was his inability to show his feelings, and that made him seem moody and quite an angry individual.

Obviously he holds a lot in and we saw the result of 7 weeks worth of grief when he smashed the door off it's hinges. I genuinely believe had Charlie not been in there (though I personally adored her) Jason would have opened up more and been more loved.

But you say he never showed his feelings unyet from that you see him as an angry individual?...I understand seeing him as moody because he didn't give too much away but ANGRY..?
Alex didn't give anything away either...did you see him as angry? I'm not confronting you on this just asking

I think Jason showed many emotions...Anger, frustration, tears and he showed sensitivity with Andy when he was upset and with Jayne when she had her fake tantrum task..
Old 27-07-2016, 02:28 PM #8
Withano

Favourites (more):

Withano

Favourites (more):

Oh rightt it actually was an opportunity for you to reject negative arguments, i was mostly bein bitchy but it looks like i was right lol
Old 27-07-2016, 02:33 PM #9
Withano

Favourites (more):

Withano

Favourites (more):

Quote:
But you say he never showed his feelings unyet from that you see him as an angry individual?...I understand seeing him as moody because he didn't give too much away but ANGRY..?
Alex didn't give anything away either...did you see him as angry? I'm not confronting you on this just asking

I think Jason showed many emotions...Anger, frustration, tears and he showed sensitivity with Andy when he was upset and with Jayne when she had her fake tantrum task..
Wait what
Old 27-07-2016, 02:36 PM #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Withano View Post
Is there any point in explaining Jason hate to a Jason fan? You'd just reject every argument.

You even rejected two examples of nastiness in your OP alone. In an episode where he broke rules you wanted others punished for breaking rules, but you specifically did not want Jason punished for breaking rules. You didnt even notice him do it at first.

I think youre just a bit blind in Jason devotion at the moment to be honest

So are you saying evicting Lateysha and nominating Charlie are reasons to call him nasty?.....because they ALL nominated and most of them took part in evicting someone...so did you find them all nasty?....or are you referring to something else?
I bought up the game punishment as an observation and the fact that it seemed to get overlooked.

I'm not looking for an argument...I'm looking for reasons and explanations and saying I have given 2 in my OP...please explain.
Old 27-07-2016, 02:37 PM #11
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Luke A
BB12: Harry

User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Luke A
BB12: Harry

Quote:
So are you saying evicting Lateysha and nominating Charlie are reasons to call him nasty?.....because they ALL nominated and most of them took part in evicting someone...so did you find them all nasty?....or are you referring to something else?
I bought up the game punishment as an observation and the fact that it seemed to get overlooked.

I'm not looking for an argument...I'm looking for reasons and explanations and saying I have given 2 in my OP...please explain.
Old 27-07-2016, 02:41 PM #12

Quote:
Oh rightt it actually was an opportunity for you to reject negative arguments, i was mostly bein bitchy but it looks like i was right lol

I'm discussing them not rejecting them...im not interested in people that want to be clever or bitchy...im just trying to have an adult debate.
Old 27-07-2016, 02:42 PM #13
Withano

Favourites (more):

Withano

Favourites (more):

Quote:

Youve rejected several reasons already, not only on this thread, throuhout tibb thoughout the last month.. As i said, youre just a bit blind in Jason devotion at the moment. If you ACTUALLY wanted to know, youd be better off asking in a week or a month when the devotion wears off a bit. Maybe somebody else will spare you the time though. You made it clear that you cant see his flaws after you made a thread demanding the punishment of other rule breakers on a night Jason broke several rules.

Last edited by Withano; 27-07-2016 at 02:43 PM.
Old 27-07-2016, 02:46 PM #14

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
I'm discussing them not rejecting them...im not interested in people that want to be clever or bitchy...im just trying to have an adult debate.
I could answer this one rusti,but this time I better keep stum

Old 27-07-2016, 02:52 PM #15

Quote:
Wait what

Ok so you think he is nasty because he shows anger...well it's an emotion...he didn't hit anyone...he didn't hurt anyone.
Most of the housemates showed Anger...screaming...shouting...yelling...getting in people's faces...throwing things. Did you find them all nasty for letting off steam.

Jason kicking the door in temper was unacceptable....Emma, Evelyn, Marco and Ryan broke the fire door in frustration and in temper but people on here just seemed to accept that...so why just call Jason out on it?

I mean what's good for the goose is good for the gander...

Last edited by rusticgal; 27-07-2016 at 03:02 PM.
Old 27-07-2016, 02:59 PM #16

Quote:
Youve rejected several reasons already, not only on this thread, throuhout tibb thoughout the last month.. As i said, youre just a bit blind in Jason devotion at the moment. If you ACTUALLY wanted to know, youd be better off asking in a week or a month when the devotion wears off a bit. Maybe somebody else will spare you the time though. You made it clear that you cant see his flaws after you made a thread demanding the punishment of other rule breakers on a night Jason broke several rules.

Your response is exactly what I'm talking about. NO ONE can actually explain...all you are doing is making a personal attack on me and unable to discuss the topic which I have opened for discussion. My support of a decent man won't be any different in a week or a month..and life moves on. If you can't discuss it now..you never will.
Old 27-07-2016, 03:00 PM #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazanne View Post
I could answer this one rusti,but this time I better keep stum

I know...it's hard work getting answers from the accusers.
Old 27-07-2016, 03:03 PM #18
Banned

Banned

We know nothing about him, the only time his mask slipped is when he was angry and destroying fixtures and cameras. Can't blame people for not liking him when the only real thing we saw from him was an ugly act of aggression.

Last edited by Tom4784; 27-07-2016 at 03:03 PM.
Old 27-07-2016, 03:11 PM #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dezzy View Post
We know nothing about him, the only time his mask slipped is when he was angry and destroying fixtures and cameras. Can't blame people for not liking him when the only real thing we saw from him was an ugly act of aggression.

Ok so that one episode was your definition of finding him a nasty man. It was the only REAL thing you saw from him...?
You didn't see any sensitive side to him...like comforting Andy or Jayne...the team player..joining in games and making sacrifices for team mates?

Thanks Dezzy...perhaps you only saw that episode in which case I understand why you disliked him...thank you
Old 27-07-2016, 03:15 PM #20

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Ok so that one episode was your definition of finding him a nasty man. It was the only REAL thing you saw from him...?
You didn't see any sensitive side to him...like comforting Andy or Jayne...the team player..joining in games and making sacrifices for team mates?

Thanks Dezzy...perhaps you only saw that episode in which case I understand why you disliked him...thank you
None of us have ever been angry have we?

Old 27-07-2016, 03:17 PM #21

Favourites (more):
CBB20: Chad Johnson
BB18: Isabelle

Favourites (more):
CBB20: Chad Johnson
BB18: Isabelle

Quote:

Evicting Latesha because she was a threat was nasty imo, so was saying that she shouldn't even be in there with a child at home, he also has a child.

I didn't even like Latesha but his logic didn't stand up, he had been nominating others before that.

Also, when he said it would take more than 10 security guards to restrain him that was nasty, that type of talk puts people on edge and is scarier sometimes than outright aggression. His lack of emotion at all times is really really off putting, I just always felt like there was a nasty aggressive Jason hidden below the surface.

He said himself he wanted to change peoples perception of him but what's the point in that if you're simply changing their perception towards a fake you? He didn't really change, just pretended to.

Also the playing for sympathy got SO tiresome, even Andy got fed up with that.

Sorry now for the rant but I, just as you from the other side, don't understand the Jason devotees. Can you name one moment when Jason was definitely spontaneous in his actions/emotions? Apart from him hitting the door I can't.
Old 27-07-2016, 03:27 PM #22
Withano

Favourites (more):

Withano

Favourites (more):

-Rejects 30 reasons-
-makes threads about other peoples flaws despite jason showing the same flaw in the same episode, refuses to acknowledge jason has flaws-
-rejects more reason-
-makes thread asking for reasons-
-rejects negative answers-
YEAH BUT YOU HAVENT GIVEN ME A GOOD REASON, NO ONE HAS, JASON IS A GOOD GUY CUS NOBODY HAS ANY REASONS
And youre confused why Im not debating with you
Old 27-07-2016, 03:28 PM #23
swapped for scrabble

Favourites (more):
BB19: Brooke

swapped for scrabble

Favourites (more):
BB19: Brooke

Let's not pretend Jason would have survived had he not pressed that button first.
The task was nasty, not the annihilator.

Spoiler:

Shifra, Tzabar, Ranin. BBIL 2008.
Old 27-07-2016, 03:34 PM #24
Banned

Banned

This thread is just an excuse for the OP to jump down the throats of anyone who disagrees with him. I'm closing it.
Closed Thread

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
jason, opportunity