Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Serious Debates & News Debate and discussion about political, moral, philosophical, celebrity and news topics.

Old 28-07-2016, 01:32 PM #51
Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liberty4eva View Post
France, Sweden, Germany, Denmark, Britain? Which lucky country do you think will be blessed with Sharia Law first? Muslims think they know.

Spoiler:

Denmark.

Daily headlines prove that Europe is bursting at the seams with Islamists attempting to establish Sharia law and homegrown terror plots. France is ablaze with radicals, ISIS threatens they will send Spain back to the times of the Ottoman Empire, and Britain is much too concerned with appeasing Muslims that they are doing away with their own citizens’ free speech.

The world is idly watching to see which European country will fall to Islamic rule, creating the first Muslim nation.

According to TMI, Muslims have already established which country will be the first to cave to Sharia:

A website claiming to be the Danish Muslim Party (DAMP) published a “press release” in English and Danish, saying that Denmark will be the first Muslim nation in Europe.

The website also stated as follows:

“[W]e can assure you that everything will be better in Muslim Denmark: No drugs, no crime, peace, and humanity – instead of drug culture, immorality, possibly human rights crimes and violence which we have now.”

“Every immigrant or Muslim in Danish jails should be released from prisons, because it is possible that there has been plotting or framing or provocation towards them – and all cases should be investigated again carefully.”

“Muslim party will be biggest party of Denmark – and it may be soon. First day after Turkey becomes EU member country – about one million 20-50 year old Muslims [may] move to Denmark, and after that Denmark [may] be a Muslim country. Be ready!”

“Danish Muslim party’s only agenda is to get Muslims into Danish politics and into the parliament, no matter what our ideas and religious or political beliefs are.”

Mathaba News Network cites that 700,000 Muslims live in Denmark, and about one-third of the Danish parliament is Muslim. With this large of a percentage of Islamists in government, Muslims are seeing their religious views established in legislature under the guise of anti-discrimination.

According to the website, riots and violence from the Muslim community is a direct response to the mistreatment of Muslims, and can be solved by integrating them into politics.
This is the very definition of scaremongering.

But I suppose when it's what you want to hear then it's alright.

No way would that Party get away with releasing prisoners because they "might" be innocent, the people wouldn't stand for it, neither would other Governmental Parties in Denmark.

KRO!
Mystic Mock is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-07-2016, 01:34 PM #52

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by arista View Post
You need a Update, Britain, is leaving the EU
so no way will Britain go that way from now.
In around 2 or more years we are out of the EU
once Contract 50 stars.

So you would have to do a separate thread
for us.

On Europe it will Never be France
they are Armed
and ready to Kill every Terrorist Fast
without a blink.

Well Done Special French Police
the World salutes you
EU or out of the EU we are still a European country, and our parties want Muslims in the UK so we are relevant to this topic, very much so.

KRO!
Old 28-07-2016, 01:43 PM #53

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewy View Post
Oh sure, a minority of a minority group is really going to take over a country like the UK, 5.02% of the country is Muslim, and probably about 0.01% of those are Extremist Muslims. This whole idea of Muslims taking over is absolute bull****.
I get what you're saying Chewy, and I agree with you to an extent that this "Muslims are taking over the world" story is getting fabricated.

However when I was at both my Schools, I had about three Muslim friends in total (well one was an acquaintance of one of my other friends) and let's just say that the ones that I weren't friends with had either extremely prejudiced views on non-Muslims, or their families wouldn't let them talk to me when I tried.

Basically my point is it's more than just 0.01% of Muslims out of the 5.02% that are radical, I'd put it at more 1.5%

My main theory why the Governments don't want to stop ISIS though is it's another issue to distract us all from how incompetent our leaders actually are around the world.

KRO!

Last edited by Mystic Mock; 28-07-2016 at 01:44 PM.
Old 28-07-2016, 02:08 PM #54
Banned

Banned

jfc.

Never going to happen, you can't take a democratic country and turn it into a dictatorship by force and and the second anyone announces a vote or movement for Shariah Law would be the day their career in politics ends. Look at the London election how the Tories tried to desperately link Sadiq Khan with extremist groups just because of the colour of his skin, you think there's ANY chance of an extremist getting into power? They wouldn't be able to hide their extremist links for long and any changes they call for that aids Shariah Law's introduction into the UK or any western country would be shot down immediately.

In all these doomsday predictions nobody actually ever considers the fact that Islam is a minority when it comes to religions in the UK and extremists even more so. There will never be a big enough movement to change things, the western world has been moving away from religion and government being entertwined. We're not going to go backwards.
Tom4784 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-07-2016, 02:23 PM #55

Favourites (more):
BBUSA21: Kathryn
CBBUSA: Omarosa Manigault

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dezzy View Post
jfc.

the second anyone announces a vote or movement for Shariah Law would be the day their career in politics ends.
Exactly why it's being attempted through terror techniques. As I think Liv said, ISIS / ISIL / Daesh / Whatever the eff they want to be known as will not rest until their flag is flown everywhere. They need to be taken down.

Sharia law has no place in Europe. Is it wrong of me to say that?

Last edited by Anaesthesia; 28-07-2016 at 02:27 PM.
Anaesthesia is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-07-2016, 02:38 PM #56
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anaesthesia View Post
Exactly why it's being attempted through terror techniques. As I think Liv said, ISIS / ISIL / Daesh / Whatever the eff they want to be known as will not rest until their flag is flown everywhere. They need to be taken down.

Sharia law has no place in Europe. Is it wrong of me to say that?
And how exactly are terror attacks meant to achieve that? IS don't have the resources to force a change in any western country and there's no chance of one extremist rising to power and pushing Shariah Law, never mind the kind of numbers you'd need to push it through parliament. People don't see terror attacks and think 'Oh well, time to throw in the towel and start practicing Shariah Law!'

There is no way that Shariah Law will ever realistically replace our justice system. It just won't. People are just being hysterical and aren't thinking about it rationally. You cannot force a democratic country in which church is seperated from state to become a religious dictatorship. There's no way.

Also do not suggest that I in any way support Sharia Law because I do not share your hysteria.

Last edited by Tom4784; 28-07-2016 at 02:39 PM.
Old 28-07-2016, 02:46 PM #57

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
And how exactly are terror attacks meant to achieve that? IS don't have the resources to force a change in any western country and there's no chance of one extremist rising to power and pushing Shariah Law, never mind the kind of numbers you'd need to push it through parliament. People don't see terror attacks and think 'Oh well, time to throw in the towel and start practicing Shariah Law!'

There is no way that Shariah Law will ever realistically replace our justice system. It just won't. People are just being hysterical and aren't thinking about it rationally. You cannot force a democratic country in which church is seperated from state to become a religious dictatorship. There's no way.

Also do not suggest that I in any way support Sharia Law because I do not share your hysteria.
I don't have hysteria hun. And I'm surprised that you think I believe you support it (sharia). But I do know first hand what effect terror attacks can have. And I make no distinction about what colour people are, what religion they are, what part of Spain they come from...etc etc.

What they can do is kill and maim and do so pretty much indiscriminately. With many historic terror groups, there is room for negotiation, because, cmon, one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter. That's not the case with "whatever they call themselves". They don't want any negotiation. They want their flag everywhere. It's a new breed. They aren't fighting for freedom, they are fighting for "infidel" subjugation.

What they will do also is persist with the Sharia councils, and only feel they need to abide against those rather than the laws of the country.

When you refer to hysteria, that is precisely what they are aiming for. Nothing quite like a nice climate of fear.

I lecture in revolutionary politics btw, I think I'm qualified to examine tactics. My current reading is about the historical Crusades and what, if any, parallels can be drawn.

Last edited by Anaesthesia; 28-07-2016 at 03:13 PM.
Old 28-07-2016, 03:23 PM #58
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anaesthesia View Post
I don't have hysteria hun. And I'm surprised that you think I believe you support it (sharia). But I do know first hand what effect terror attacks can have. And I make no distinction about what colour people are, what religion they are, what part of Spain they come from...etc etc.

What they can do is kill and maim and do so pretty much indiscriminately. With many historic terror groups, there is room for negotiation, because, cmon, one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter. That's not the case with "whatever they call themselves". They don't want any negotiation. They want their flag everywhere. It's a new breed. They aren't fighting for freedom, they are fighting for "infidel" subjugation.

What they will do also is persist with the Sharia councils, and only feel they need to abide against those rather than the laws of the country.

When you refer to hysteria, that is precisely what they are aiming for.

I lecture in revolutionary politics btw, I think I'm qualified to examine tactics.
You've not really given me any answers here.

Like attempts at Shariah patrols, anyone involved in a Shariah Council that's attempting to undermine the law will likely be stamped out and there's not enough of these councils to make a difference, from what I know these councils seem to be nothing more than Marriage Councilling to begin with. Hell, there's likely to be a massive percentage of muslims who don't want Shariah Law enacted either. If it doesn't have the support of a majority of Muslims then what chances are there of it becoming law when there's millions upon millions that oppose it and we have a government that would stamp out any attempts at enacting Shariah Law at the root.

There's not enough resources for a military coup, Extremists are unlikely to successfully hide their connections and get elected into office and they aren't going to be able to push their agenda through parliament. Simply saying that Islam will simply become more promiment in this country is flawed as well since the millions of people who aren't Muslim won't suddenly disappear or stop breeding either.
Old 28-07-2016, 03:37 PM #59
self-oscillating

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky
BB19: Sian

self-oscillating

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky
BB19: Sian

Quote:

There are several issues in what you say. There is every chance of extremists rising to power in times of turbulence. Take a look at whats happening politically across Europe, look at Trump in the US. Extremists become the norm, and when the balance is tipped you end up with extremists from all directions enabled.

The likes of Corbyn is a devout pacifist. If he got into power, he would roll over and submit to any force that came against him, because he is absolutely against fighting back, and you don't win any battles by saying ... don't do that again.

Sharia law gains traction when there are thugs/families that want to subjugate people to their will. There have already been countless examples of it happening here in the UK, so to say it won't happen, is again, misguided.
bitontheslide is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-07-2016, 03:40 PM #60

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
You've not really given me any answers here.

Like attempts at Shariah patrols, anyone involved in a Shariah Council that's attempting to undermine the law will likely be stamped out and there's not enough of these councils to make a difference, from what I know these councils seem to be nothing more than Marriage Councilling to begin with. Hell, there's likely to be a massive percentage of muslims who don't want Shariah Law enacted either. If it doesn't have the support of a majority of Muslims then what chances are there of it becoming law when there's millions upon millions that oppose it and we have a government that would stamp out any attempts at enacting Shariah Law at the root.

There's not enough resources for a military coup, Extremists are unlikely to successfully hide their connections and get elected into office and they aren't going to be able to push their agenda through parliament. Simply saying that Islam will simply become more promiment in this country is flawed as well since the millions of people who aren't Muslim won't suddenly disappear or stop breeding either.
I can't give you any answers, I wish I could. Nobody can give any answers, no matter how hard they push their political agendas. I feel it is becoming less and less about democracy, and falling into anarchy. With the internet, everyone is able to discuss and argue about what is right or wrong, and those ideals are going to clash. Everyone has a voice.

There will be no military coup, that is a traditional way of doing things, and the world is outside traditional ways of doing things now. Sharia councils are not just about marriage disputes, they are about imposing morality on people. You say governments will stamp out Sharia attempts, yet how do you think they can do that without inciting radicalism?

I don't want Muslims or anyone to disappear, to stop breeding, or to stop living in this country. Difference is part of what makes the world great. It should promote understanding and acceptance. Therefore terror attempts to subjugate are against what every free thinking person believes, religion aside.

What I am saying is, terrorism is a very very difficult war to fight. It doesn't adhere to any traditional warfare rules.

Last edited by Anaesthesia; 28-07-2016 at 03:52 PM.
Old 28-07-2016, 03:42 PM #61

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitontheslide View Post
There are several issues in what you say. There is every chance of extremists rising to power in times of turbulence. Take a look at whats happening politically across Europe, look at Trump in the US.
Divide and conquer.
Old 28-07-2016, 07:42 PM #62
Likes cars that go boom

Likes cars that go boom

great point, whoever suggested brexit has fragmented one of the most powerful nuclear unions....*slow claps*
Old 29-07-2016, 09:17 AM #63
שטח זה להשכרה

שטח זה להשכרה

Jewish courts have been operating in this country for years. They deal with civil disputes in the same way that Sharia courts do. Despite people's fears, these religious court cannot make a judgement that contravenes the law of the land.

We have a right to religious freedom in this country, so Jewish courts, Sharia courts - even the Catholic legal system - operate quite legally. If you stop one, you're going to have to stop them all. And in a lot of cases they remove small civil cases from clogging up the system.
Livia is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-07-2016, 09:28 AM #64
-

-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Jewish courts have been operating in this country for years. They deal with civil disputes in the same way that Sharia courts do. Despite people's fears, these religious court cannot make a judgement that contravenes the law of the land.

We have a right to religious freedom in this country, so Jewish courts, Sharia courts - even the Catholic legal system - operate quite legally. If you stop one, you're going to have to stop them all. And in a lot of cases they remove small civil cases from clogging up the system.
The planets have once again aligned; it's that special time once every six months where I'm in total agreement with Livia.

And an important thing for "Liberty4eva" to remember, I think, and why I questioned the legitimacy of his moniker... If you believe in liberty, it has to be liberty for ALL (so long as it doesn't step outside the bounds of the law). You can't say "Liberty forever! But only for those who happen to think and live like me!". That's... Well... That's not liberty.
Toy Soldier is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-07-2016, 09:32 AM #65
שטח זה להשכרה

שטח זה להשכרה

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
The planets have once again aligned; it's that special time once every six months where I'm in total agreement with Livia.

And an important thing for "Liberty4eva" to remember, I think, and why I questioned the legitimacy of his moniker... If you believe in liberty, it has to be liberty for ALL (so long as it doesn't step outside the bounds of the law). You can't say "Liberty forever! But only for those who happen to think and live like me!". That's... Well... That's not liberty.
Livia is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
allah, country, european, muslims, submit