Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB18 Celebrity Big Brother Summer 2016 [CBB 18] won by Stephen Bear here.

Old 05-08-2016, 07:09 AM #26

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2019: Karim Zeroual
BB18: Isabelle

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxie View Post
Let's be honest though it was all fairly deliberate revenge on heavy D by both Bear and Chloe.
Yes, I think both Chloe and Bear were intending to humiliate Heavy D and provoke a reaction- both realised that he had seen them, and then ensured they 'performed' further, when they knew he had.

For a man of his age, Heavy D is very naive as concerns relationships - however, naive as he is, it is obvious that his situation with Chloe has genuinely upset him and hurt his feelings. He is being over-sensitive, but both Bear and Chloe knew that but chose to behave in a way that was intentionally insensitive, which says a lot about their characters.

I find the whole situation between Bear and Chloe quite pathetic. He has no feelings for her, and is merely using her to get at others and for a bit of action. She has no feelings for him, and is using the situation to boost her self-esteem and to make herself feel relevant. The situation is degrading to Chloe and it is sad that she, and so many others from reality shows, feel the only thing they have to offer is their bodies and overtly sexual behaviour which is designed to shock. I actually think Bear's treatment of Chloe is as bad as Heavy D's, and in some ways worse when motives are considered.

Those in the 'squad' are so shallow, and have no depth of character- they are just not pleasant people, and are becoming tedious and tiresome to watch as the same 'storyline' is being played out night after night as they believe that this is entertaining. Imo, it is not.
Garfie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-08-2016, 07:17 AM #27

Favourites:
CBB14: Gary
CBB 13: Ollie Locke

Favourites:
CBB14: Gary
CBB 13: Ollie Locke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfie View Post
Yes, I think both Chloe and Bear were intending to humiliate Heavy D and provoke a reaction- both realised that he had seen them, and then ensured they 'performed' further, when they knew he had.

For a man of his age, Heavy D is very naive as concerns relationships - however, naive as he is, it is obvious that his situation with Chloe has genuinely upset him and hurt his feelings. He is being over-sensitive, but both Bear and Chloe knew that but chose to behave in a way that was intentionally insensitive, which says a lot about their characters.

I find the whole situation between Bear and Chloe quite pathetic. He has no feelings for her, and is merely using her to get at others and for a bit of action. She has no feelings for him, and is using the situation to boost her self-esteem and to make herself feel relevant. The situation is degrading to Chloe and it is sad that she, and so many others from reality shows, feel the only thing they have to offer is their bodies and overtly sexual behaviour which is designed to shock. I actually think Bear's treatment of Chloe is as bad as Heavy D's, and in some ways worse when motives are considered.

Those in the 'squad' are so shallow, and have no depth of character- they are just not pleasant people, and are becoming tedious and tiresome to watch as the same 'storyline' is being played out night after night as they believe that this is entertaining. Imo, it is not.
Great post. There was a clip on bots of Bear returning to the house last night. As he walked past Chloe who was sitting in the kitchen he told her she was a rubbish kisser.

“I am thrilled to be alive at time when humanity is pushing against the limits of understanding. Even better, we may eventually discover that there are no limits.”
― Richard Dawkins
jaxie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-08-2016, 07:18 AM #28
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Quote:

Great post, I feel like I'm watching a bunch of early teens, it's all very immature.
Cherie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-08-2016, 07:19 AM #29
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:

.....hmmm I think there is a lot of characters being shown here with this, Garfie...many of the other housemates are feeding ad encouraging Heavy's feelings of 'hurt and betrayal' with what they're doing and how they're reacting, rather than..oh come on Heavy and big hug, we can understand but neither have any responsibilities to you and your feelings and etc/ya ya ya...that's the 'mature' thing and the sensitive thing surely, if they were considering Heavy's feelings at all and in 'protection' of him but they're really not by keeping him in a place of feeling 'justified' in his hurt emotions...it should be..(in a grown up world..)...just shake yourself down Heavy/pay no never mind and come have a good fun time with us...but no, they're contributing to his hurt emotions just as much...
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-08-2016, 07:48 AM #30

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
BB18: Tom

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dezzy View Post
I thought it was unfair, she's made her feelings clear towards him, she's not responsible for him or the situation in the bedroom.

That situation was down to a clash of fragile masculinities and nothing.
Yeah this.It's not her fault that Heavy fancies her.
Northern Monkey is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-08-2016, 07:53 AM #31
self-oscillating

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky

self-oscillating

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Monkey View Post
Yeah this.It's not her fault that Heavy fancies her.
i couldn't understand what was going on. Heavy D seemed to imply that she had led him on, but I've seen no evidence of that in the highlights. Maybe she smiled at him and he took that as she is now his girl?

I wonder if the psychologists have the mental ages of Heavy D and Bear, because from where i'm standing, they both have issues in that area.
bitontheslide is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-08-2016, 07:56 AM #32

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitontheslide View Post
i couldn't understand what was going on. Heavy D seemed to imply that she had led him on, but I've seen no evidence of that in the highlights. Maybe she smiled at him and he took that as she is now his girl?

I wonder if the psychologists have the mental ages of Heavy D and Bear, because from where i'm standing, they both have issues in that area.
Yes.Heavy seems slightly delusional and Bear seems to lack empathy.Both signs of something not right upstairs.
Northern Monkey is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-08-2016, 08:18 AM #33

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:

Interesting point.
Garfie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-08-2016, 09:18 AM #34
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Luke A
BB12: Harry

User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Luke A
BB12: Harry

Yes ,i was disappointed in her,in the garden she was looking to see if D and Renee were looking when she was kissing Bear, it was so sneaky ,and when Bears back was against the wall she kept her mouth shut
chuff me dizzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-08-2016, 09:53 AM #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josy View Post
Chloe is not responsible for Heavy D's feelings towards her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammi View Post
..yeah totally Josy...they're all so wrong for trying to put some kind of responsibility on her to be sensitive and consider him in any of her actions, when she's never encouraged any of his feelings..this house is just weird...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherie View Post
Agreed how can she be playing with his feelings when she has practically told him to his face she is not interested.
Yes yes and yes

Quote:

There are guys who are like that, I remember reading an article about how some guys took innocent gestures from women as signs of their being an attraction where there isnt one, maybe hes one of those-or perhaps has an enflated ego.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherie View Post
Great post, I feel like I'm watching a bunch of early teens, it's all very immature.
Ah so thats the reason I have found it annoying but tbh I think many teens have much better behaviour than this bunch
Lstan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-08-2016, 10:09 AM #36
sees everything

Favourites:
CBB18: Ricky Norwood
sees everything

Favourites:
CBB18: Ricky Norwood

Quote:

great post

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxie View Post
Great post. There was a clip on bots of Bear returning to the house last night. As he walked past Chloe who was sitting in the kitchen he told her she was a rubbish kisser.
said it in a way that was ambiguous enough he could claim it as a joke, but was a barb to hit chloe's already low self-esteem. bear is a smart cookie, even if he's pretty horrible. And later on, in the live feed, she was all over him in the pool, leaning on him, sucking the tip of her thumb, simpering - as he yakked away to marnie and lewis also in the pool. he barely even ganced at chloe.

Quote:

we obviously don't see everything, and earlier on at the start D referred to a conversation he'd had with her about her status relationship-wise - she led him to believe she was single and ready to mingle. what else she said we probably won't ever know, but her overtly flirty behaviour (she'd just got into the house so was trying to make a good impression on all the guys) which is meaningless in itself was likely misconstrued by him as a green light rather than her inane 'banter'. I feel he hasn't nearly as much experience with vapid media people as the likes of lewis and bear.
Jan S is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-08-2016, 10:11 AM #37
Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

I still like Chloe
Nicky91 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-08-2016, 10:40 AM #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by hot2go View Post
Heavy D deserved it... I would have been surprised and disappointed if Bear hadn't retaliated...Bear got em good style... Both Heavy and Renee....they betrayed him so he did the one thing that upset them most....and it worked perfectly
Yeah, but where are Chloe's feelings in all this? If Bears antics on Ex On The Beach are anything to go by, he'll throw her heart away like a used cum rag the second she gets 'clingy'. Is he perhaps a repressed gay man? Is the only housemate he really wants to 'do' that guy from TOWIE?
Ian Coke is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-08-2016, 10:50 AM #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josy View Post
Chloe is not responsible for Heavy D's feelings towards her.
Bollocks, mate. She's talked to him for more than five minutes before running away, or asking for money, or phoning the police. That can't have happened very often in Heavy's life - she's leading him on, the little tease!
Old 05-08-2016, 11:00 AM #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan S View Post
great post

said it in a way that was ambiguous enough he could claim it as a joke, but was a barb to hit chloe's already low self-esteem. bear is a smart cookie, even if he's pretty horrible. And later on, in the live feed, she was all over him in the pool, leaning on him, sucking the tip of her thumb, simpering - as he yakked away to marnie and lewis also in the pool. he barely even ganced at chloe.

we obviously don't see everything, and earlier on at the start D referred to a conversation he'd had with her about her status relationship-wise - she led him to believe she was single and ready to mingle. what else she said we probably won't ever know, but her overtly flirty behaviour (she'd just got into the house so was trying to make a good impression on all the guys) which is meaningless in itself was likely misconstrued by him as a green light rather than her inane 'banter'. I feel he hasn't nearly as much experience with vapid media people as the likes of lewis and bear.
On the other hand, I doubt this is the first time Heavy's cornered 'a gewl' with his 'banter'. There's something not quite right going on behind his eyes. In the world most of us live in, there'd be no way an overweight, angry man like Heavy could possibly ever dream of 'taching on' with a lady like Chloe. But he seems to be used to getting his own way ...
Old 05-08-2016, 11:05 AM #41

Favourites:
BB18: Raph
X Factor 2013: Abi Alton

Favourites:
BB18: Raph
X Factor 2013: Abi Alton

I am beginning to wonder if Chloe is just a handy storyline for Heavy
A nigh on middle aged fella who is very media savvy and clever enough to 'entertain' through his business.
All a bit odd to be so swept off his feet within a couple of days, maybe he looked around and decided what game to play.

Last edited by smudgie; 05-08-2016 at 11:05 AM.
smudgie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-08-2016, 11:33 AM #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by smudgie View Post
I am beginning to wonder if Chloe is just a handy storyline for Heavy
A nigh on middle aged fella who is very media savvy and clever enough to 'entertain' through his business.
All a bit odd to be so swept off his feet within a couple of days, maybe he looked around and decided what game to play.
Nah, I don't think so. For once, the BBOTS psych team seems on the money; Heavy is like the slow kid in the playground who's trying to keep up with 'the cool kids', by being as vile as he can to 'the ladies.' Years of resentment are spewing out - he looks at Bear, Bear's refusal to compromise with 'woman's stuff' and sees the kind of revolting misogynist he'd like to be.
Old 05-08-2016, 11:43 AM #43
baddie

Favourites (more):
Survivor 40: Michele
CBB22: Natalie Nunn

baddie

Favourites (more):
Survivor 40: Michele
CBB22: Natalie Nunn

Funniest thing is people like like Nadia run about yapping about 'feminism' and woman's rights but for some reason to Saira Chloe has can't enjoy her time in the house because it might upset heavy.

armand.kay is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-08-2016, 11:58 AM #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by armand.kay View Post
Funniest thing is people like like Nadia run about yapping about 'feminism' and woman's rights but for some reason to Saira Chloe has can't enjoy her time in the house because it might upset heavy.
Does anyone want to go down in flames like Nadia did? Defending a grotesque for 'PC' reasons?
Old 05-08-2016, 01:06 PM #45

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Austin
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Austin
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash

Chloe wants nothing to do with Heavy D and made that clear.
Him trying to look like he was "played" when he was in the DR was ridiculous.

azi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
bedroom, chloe, khan