Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB18 Celebrity Big Brother Summer 2016 [CBB 18] won by Stephen Bear here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-08-2016, 03:27 PM #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan S View Post
i think he was aware that katie is jewish but she's a very different person to someone like his friend lesley joseph; she'd have probably come back with something even more colourful.

most of us have friends we could say certain things to and would not say those same things to others. guess it's about who shares your sense of humour. but having some emotional intelligence about things, some empathy to get that not everyone finds the same things funny (and why) goes a long way. not convinced biggins will learn anything from this, much, as so many involved in his career are in full damage-limitation mode and assuring him it's not his fault.
Humour is a real tricky thing in a situation where your opponents are trying to get you removed....firstly what's funny outside must feel very different in that pressure cooker of strangers with different ticks on the world...also some humour, often that I like, can be taken literally, on purpose, and used back as a means of diminishing the other person. I'm not saying Katie did that but any of them could have if they'd wanted to play dirty.....but as you said earlier, surly he must know this tho, he's been a friend of the show for years..
hot2go is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
biggins