Notices

CBB18 Celebrity Big Brother Summer 2016 [CBB 18] won by Stephen Bear here.

Old 23-08-2016, 01:22 PM #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by sungrass View Post
Shes from Hollyweird right? Its all about the image! - she is not selfless - she is selfish, she is conniving and a back stabber. I dont find her genuine at all. I dislike her and Renee the most. Also she has faced no challenges whilst she has been in the house. She has contributed nothing either.

The Americans ARE SO FAKE. Esp this year - Renee's ass???? It looks AWFUL!! what a stupid thing to do to yourself -

Frankie and his glitter? For some reason I just really dislike the 3 of them - they think they are better than everyone else and barely hide it.

Frankie to Bear "did you finish high school?" "werent you expelled - Id expect it - your still kinda - all this - its gradeschool behaviuor" what a get - Bear is more intelligent than the lot of them!
Your last paragraph. I don't like either Frankie or Bear but I was interested in Bear's reply to the question. Rare moment when Frankie outed Bear's fake child behaviour Imo. Bear himself in isolation in the diary room spells out FRANKE.....naive look to the camera as he knows it's a misspell. Fake schoolboy act. Don't like Frankie but he was bang on point with the comments. He wasn't accusing him of lack of intelligence....he was targeting the false acting.
power2thepeople is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
aubrey, champion, homeless, o’day