Notices

CBB18 Celebrity Big Brother Summer 2016 [CBB 18] won by Stephen Bear here.

Old 06-09-2016, 07:18 PM #1

Default Bear is a sociopath like her violent ex husband

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrit...n-cbbs-8779400

I think it's a bit unfair to put that on him. She needs to get over this Bear feud. I'm not a fan but accept Bear won. He played the game, he was a nightmare but may get his comeuppance. She needs to accept she didn't bed him.
alex_front2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-09-2016, 08:18 PM #2

To be fair she's not WRONG or anything...

I mean he truly is a remarkably horrible piece of human filth no matter what he won.
Epic. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-09-2016, 08:21 PM #3
0_o

0_o

FFS I wish he would just pop over hers and give her one...stop her bitching on. Never seen someone go on like this just because someone half their age didn't want to shag them
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-09-2016, 08:40 PM #4
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
CBB18: Christopher Biggins

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
CBB18: Christopher Biggins

She's obsessed with him
Old 06-09-2016, 10:46 PM #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky. View Post
FFS I wish he would just pop over hers and give her one...stop her bitching on. Never seen someone go on like this just because someone half their age didn't want to shag them
Yep, she's gagging for it from him, which is so undignified for a woman her age.
Old 07-09-2016, 03:17 AM #6
♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
BBUSA22: Janelle

♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
BBUSA22: Janelle

Mess she needs to let go of Bear and forget his existence like everyone else has.

Spoiler:

reece(: is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-09-2016, 06:23 AM #7

Favourites (more):
BB18: Chanelle
BBCanada 5: Kevin

Favourites (more):
BB18: Chanelle
BBCanada 5: Kevin

Does she even know what a sociopath is? Sociopaths are usually not violent, that's a psychopath.

The Thorn Cottage Crew
Raph is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-09-2016, 10:22 AM #8

Favourites (more):
CBB20: Chad Johnson
BB18: Isabelle

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex_front2 View Post
http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrit...n-cbbs-8779400

I think it's a bit unfair to put that on him. She needs to get over this Bear feud. I'm not a fan but accept Bear won. He played the game, he was a nightmare but may get his comeuppance. She needs to accept she didn't bed him.
I disagree, I think she has this totally right. A sociopath has no conscience and no idea of what they have done wrong and Bear has shown this since he came out of the house. He's still pissed off that people don't like him and genuinely doesn't get why. There's a reason, he DOESN'T care and that's what a sociopath is.
Paula D is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-09-2016, 10:23 AM #9

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Also people need to get over the fact that she fancied Bear in the first couple of days. I'd imagine he can be very charming when he wants to be and maybe someone would be attracted to him upon first meeting but the fact that he then went on to use that against her and other things that she told him in confidence is just sick.
Paula D is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-09-2016, 11:50 AM #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paula D View Post
Also people need to get over the fact that she fancied Bear in the first couple of days. I'd imagine he can be very charming when he wants to be and maybe someone would be attracted to him upon first meeting but the fact that he then went on to use that against her and other things that she told him in confidence is just sick.
Yes, he can be charming. He's actually easily the most likeable funny and popular on current EXOTB. Look I'm not saying what rennee is saying is that without merit, in fact Bear displayed several worrying get traits on cbb eg misogyny, narcissism, extreme dominance, lack of conscious, a day of course sociopathic elements. However Renees feelings towards bear are majorly based on her strong sexual attraction to him, she even admits a similarity to her ex husband. She wanted to feck the **** out of him when she first spoke to him and did when she left the house, hence her constant frustration.

When heavy D had pulled the same shi+ as Bear she got her mob wife mojo back, but whenever she tried to go in on Bear he out gunned her leaving her to go crying into DR with her back to the camera, ashamed that bear was able to get to her and make a mockery of her tough mob wife personae, probably like her ex did. Not saying she's wrong about Bear's sociopathic nature, she lived with him, but she also has to admit she really really did want to shag him.

Last edited by alex_front2; 07-09-2016 at 12:53 PM.
Old 07-09-2016, 12:45 PM #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paula D View Post
I disagree, I think she has this totally right. A sociopath has no conscience and no idea of what they have done wrong and Bear has shown this since he came out of the house. He's still pissed off that people don't like him and genuinely doesn't get why. There's a reason, he DOESN'T care and that's what a sociopath is.
Totally agree
hijaxers is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-09-2016, 12:32 AM #12

I do think bear has some sort of split personality disorder, even the bosses on ex on the beach are very reluctant to bring him back after the incident with gaz, and he would act very strange at times in there,one minute, he is sound, and the next, he is like a dangerous dog.
empire is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-09-2016, 12:33 AM #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanessa View Post
She's obsessed with him
Marsh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-09-2016, 01:46 AM #14
Triumph of the Weird

Favourites (more):
BB19: Anamelia
CBB22: Gabby Allen
Triumph of the Weird

Favourites (more):

Wrong thread

Last edited by Maru; 09-09-2016 at 01:46 AM.
Maru is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-09-2016, 01:53 AM #15
Triumph of the Weird

Favourites (more):
Triumph of the Weird

Favourites (more):

She's entitled to her personal response that she gave a clear explanation to. He clearly picked the right things to say and do and it made her issues there worse. Partially her fault, she shouldn't have trusted so easily a total stranger, but clearly some personality types a person may just drop our guard easier for one reason or another... maybe she felt preyed upon, but could be transference.

Whatever we may believe about her or Bear, it's not as if it can have ill effect. Bear clearly doesn't give a **** and he's already won so at most this is just embarrassing for her but she is just her expressing it from her POV. A soft POV at that given what was/had to be witnessed in that house.

Clearly Bear undermined her on an emotional level and she was affected by it. It's probably more productive to talk to a therapist about it rather than vent it to the media and give him a chance at headlines but maybe she's doing it in response to what people have said on social media or maybe her son or family are encouraging her to be open about how she feels... who knows

Last edited by Maru; 09-09-2016 at 01:55 AM.
Old 09-09-2016, 07:52 AM #16

Maru, he clearly knew how to undermine her on an emotional level as underneath the cheeky chappy facade he's manipulative narcissistic and blatantly emotionally very intelligent (not academically intelligent) which he uses negatively to his advantage to distress, torture with constant wind ups, pick on weak spots, cajole, humiliate, undermine, charm and reel in emotionally (he is very successful with the girls on EXOTB despite there being better looking guys), getting girls to do sexual things with him early, then cruelly ditching them without a care :rinse and repeat. He's a highly dangerous nasty creature, devious but he does make good tv.

The fact that he was able to get one over on a 47 year old so called feisty strong mob wife is very telling. He enjoyed the challenge of bringing her down a peg or 5 as she set her self up as this strong woman. I can see he probably enjoyed destroying her. He never picked on Katie as she was already unstable and weak.

The fact that he apparently thought in EXOTB it was OK to throw a knife at someone, even if it was Gaz Geordie Shore, is shocking. He is probably a sociopath (getting away with it as loads of females seem to fancy him and excuse his appalling conduct as if it's nothing wrong) but Renee needs to move on quietly as reliving and outting Bear's horrific antics will probably cause her distress.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...-Ex-Beach.html

Last edited by alex_front2; 14-09-2016 at 09:28 PM.
Old 10-09-2016, 10:07 PM #17
Triumph of the Weird

Favourites (more):
Triumph of the Weird

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Maru, he clearly knew how to undermine her on an emotional level as underneath the cheeky chappy facade he's manipulative narcissistic and blatantly emotionally very intelligent (not academically intelligent) which he uses negatively to his advantage to distress, torture with constant wind ups, pick on weak spots, cajole, humiliate, undermine, charm and reel in emotionally (he is very successful with the girls on EXOTB despite there being better looking guys), getting girls to do sexual things with him early, then cruelly ditching them without a care :rinse and repeat. He's a highly dangerous nasty creature, devious but he does make good tv.

The fact that he was able to get one over on a 47 year old so called feisty strong mob wife is very telling. He enjoyed the challenge of bringing her down a peg or 5 as she set her self up as this strong woman. I can see he probably enjoyed destroying her. He never picked on Katie as she was already unstable and weak.

The fact that he apparently thought in EXOTB it was OK to throw a knife at someone, even if it was Gaz Geordie Shore, is shocking. He is probably a sociopath (getting away with it as loads of females seem to fancy him and excuse his appalling conduct as if it's nothing wrong) but Renee needs to move on quietly as reliving and outting Bear's horrific antics will probably cause her distress.
Yikes. I've never seen EXOTB but he sounds worse. Even more alarming why BB thought he would be compelling viewing. Maybe it was scripted. Anything for a paycheck I guess
Old 10-09-2016, 10:32 PM #18
Queen of Walford

Favourites (more):
CBB19: Kim Woodburn

Queen of Walford

Favourites (more):
CBB19: Kim Woodburn

People in here supporting him and saying she needs to get over him need to watch him on Ex On the Beach and how he treated Chloe Goodman who rebuffed his advances, he literally made a play for her and said she was the best looking girl and after she told him in no uncertain terms she knew what he was like and it wasn't going to happen at all he turned on her like a snake and called her frigid, ugly, you name it - Endemol rigged that too though and gave him a pass to send one person home and guess who he chose - Chloe.

Seems his holier than thou 'Renee is bitter because I didn't want her' approach that a lot of his fans latched onto is pretty accurate in himself.
Old 10-09-2016, 10:45 PM #19
0_o

0_o

I have only seen ep 1 and 2 of the s5 ex on the beach. Up to just after Chloe rejected him pretty much. I watched his other season (s3) since BB ended and tbh he came across as one of the most likeable males in there..though there wasn't much competition really as they were all dickheads

Edit. Seen him send Chloe home now, are we watching the same show? She started getting violent with Jordan for no bloody reason then bouncing around shouting 'come on then, come on' to him She has also been bitchy as **** with Bear herself (though he deserved her telling his ex he called her a dog). Don't think I have seen him call her frigid though, he has repeated 'boring' a boring number of times though...
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.

Last edited by Vicky.; 11-09-2016 at 01:44 AM.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-09-2016, 09:13 AM #20

Bear seems very different on EXOTB, he was a bit of a dick in series 3, witty and often hilarious but ultimately a dick, hence why for the first half of series almost everyone hated him until Vicky Pattison hooked up with him, but he was still funny and the most interesting character. On this current EXOTB series he has had me on the floor laughing, he's hilarious and I'd wish I'd seen this Bear in CBB. Some of his one liners are just great. I tried desperately not to laugh as I disliked HIM so much in CBB but his "OK, I called her a dog ... but behind her back" line cracked me up. The lass is a nasty cow so I didn't feel bad laughing. The date with Charlotte learning Thai was funny with that poem, I would have punched him in the face for what he said, but she liked it.

Even the other EXOTB folk seem to love him despite him being a tool

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Vb-VOkuO1ZY

https://www.instagram.com/p/BKYB6pGjn1y/?hl=en

Amy Jade: As for the awful way he handled Chloe Goodman, I've come to the conclusion that he's obsessed with girls fancying him. In his head Chloe rejecting him was a huge humiliation and he couldn't handle it. You can tell that even Gaz Beadle these days is more into money than women, it's just that shagging loads of women and being a so called player is making him the money. Bear wasn't good looking before the surgery, just a plain roofer with a skinny frame a big nose, probably got pied and rejected by girls all the time. He's transformed his physique, had his nose done and some other stuff and *kazoom* he's a lot better looking and now wants payback, he expects girls to fancy him and fall at his feet. Chloe didn't fall for him, she pied him, like the girls used to, and getting rid of her was his spiteful way of handling her rejection as in his mind women should fancy him now he's had surgery. He even joked about the zebra fancying him on CBB as I think he lives in a world where he thinks everyone does. Chloe rejection was a shock he can't deal with. Look at how he handled the whole Marnie scenario when Lewis "claimed" her. Bear is scary.

My favourite EXOTB moment this season was when even when it was obvious to us, the viewers, that Chloe Goodman didn't fancy him and loathed him, he just thought she was an ice Queen playing hard to get, who he could flirt his way into her admitting she liked him. Epic fail. The scene where she gleefully cruelly rebuffs his advances with "Are these supposed to be the Bear flirt moves.... Nice chat" and then mockingly walks off, had tears in my eyes with laughter, you could see he was humiliated, shocked and just thought she was playing hard to get.

None of this Love Island pretentious love nonsense. God, it's embarrassing to admit but I love EXOTB

Episode 3

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nzubNMwSItk

Episode 4

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fveBF_-Rn0g

Last edited by alex_front2; 26-09-2016 at 04:05 PM.
Old 11-09-2016, 09:19 AM #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maru View Post
Yikes. I've never seen EXOTB but he sounds worse. Even more alarming why BB thought he would be compelling viewing. Maybe it was scripted. Anything for a paycheck I guess4
The Gaz beadle fight hasn't been aired yet I think that tattooed Jemma bird is involved, too. Believe me, Bear comes across worse on CBB, when both shows were on at the same time I couldn't believe it was the same person. It's obvious to me that behind the crazy wind up merchant persona Bear's excruciatingly insecure and extremely jealous of Gaz Geordie Shore and his mega bucks, mega penis size and success with women, so he's labelling him boring and ugly as the two things Bear likes to do is brag about his supposed looks and King of banter personality which he feels makes him better than the other guys. He has to ask the girls if they fancy him the most, he's obsessed with being better than the likes of Gaz, Hawley and old rival Jordan. Very insecure guy behind the braggartry.

He even looks different (better on EXOTB which was filmed circa April).

He seems to really enjoy hurting people and creating unpleasant atmospheres. In next week's EXOTB, he gets ex partners Gaz and his hurt ex Lillie Lexie (his own future ex girlfriend) to kiss in an extremely uncomfortable and awkward spin the bottle moment. He is scarily talented at chatting up women, getting their guards down getting them to like him and cruelly dumps girls who seem to really really like him once he's got what he wants, without a blink of remorse. Basically he's a sociopath I do think but one that's funny and charming when he wants. He blatantly has issues imho but he's an interesting character I'll give him that.

Jess blames him for her quitting EXOTB
http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/ex-on-t...ving-the-show/

Last edited by alex_front2; 12-09-2016 at 08:54 AM.
Old 11-09-2016, 09:35 AM #22

Bear IS a sociopath, regardless of whether Renee should move on from it. I feel like if someone has intentionally ruined your stability for an entire month, you should be allowed to express your thoughts on it any way you want. If that's what Renee wants to do then good on her.

Also to those who say she's just complaining about him because she's mad he rejected her advances, like shut up. He did so many nasty actions to her to undermine her as a human being. It was callous, malicious, and then people said her and Aubrey bullied him and then he won for random reasons. Can you imagine how much that hurts Renee? That, despite her and many in that house witnessing all these cold hearted actions that intentionally caused high distress, the behaviour still gets rewarded?

I've moved on from Bear but if I had lived with him then I would probably still not be over him by now. That said, my only hope is that she goes to a therapist about this.
Epic. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-09-2016, 05:29 PM #23
Triumph of the Weird

Favourites (more):
Triumph of the Weird

Favourites (more):

Quote:
The Gaz beadle fight hasn't been aired yet I think that tattooed Jemma bird is involved, too. Believe me, Bear comes across worse on CBB, when both shows were on at the same time I couldn't believe it was the same person. It's obvious to me that behind the crazy wind up merchant persona Bear's excruciatingly insecure and extremely jealous of Gaz Geordie Shore and his mega bucks, mega penis size and success with women, so he's labelling him boring and ugly as the two things Bear likes to do is brag about his supposed looks and King of banter personality which he feels makes him better than the other guys. He has to ask the girls if they fancy him the most, he's obsessed with being better than the likes of Gaz, Hawley and old rival Jordan. Very insecure guy behind the braggartry.

He even looks different (better on EXOTB which was filmed circa April).

He seems to really enjoy hurting people and creating unpleasant atmospheres. In next week's EXOTB, he gets ex partners Gaz and his hurt ex Lillie Lexie (his own future ex girlfriend) to kiss in an extremely uncomfortable and awkward spin the bottle moment. He is scarily talented at chatting up women, getting their guards down getting them to like him and cruelly dumps girls who seem to really really like him once he's got what he wants, without a blink of remorse. Basically he's a sociopath I do think but one that's funny and charming when he wants. He blatantly has issues imho but he's an interesting character I'll give him that.
OMG he's Chad.... The answer was in front of me the whole time...

Him on an EXOTB-ish show but only managed one episode... Bachelor in Paradise

Chad actually called an amputee a one-armed bitch... he uses his tactics the same way that Bear uses banter to diffuse situations and wind people up. Except Chad's the macho Americanized version of Bear...
Old 16-09-2016, 09:32 AM #24

EXOTB 5 episode 5

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6WlmIn3el1Q

More evidence of Bear's sociopath on latest EXOTB. He decides to dump Charlotte after she had given him a BJ and he now wants Gaz ex Lillie. Fast forward at @8.37

She puts on a brave front and says she's not that bothered about being dumped (she is) which makes Bear stick the boot further in for no reason. Telling Charlotte he fancies Lillie more, he feels she's too pushy for a relationship, he reminds her that he knows she was crying the night before about possibly being dumped, taunted her about the BJ, dismissed her claim she really wants to get back with her ex. This guy is cruel and just plain nasty. Funny but nasty.

Last edited by alex_front2; 23-09-2016 at 03:01 PM.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
bear, graziano, husband, renee, sociopath, violent