Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Strictly Come Dancing Discuss the BBC's dancing show here.

Old 09-10-2016, 11:11 AM #1
Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

Default week 3 Rankings

my ranking for week 3

1. Danny and Oti

2. Daisy and Aljaz

3. Judge Rinder and Oksana

4. Claudia and AJ

5. Ed and Katya

6. Greg and Natalie

7. Ore and Joanne

8. Will and Karen

9. Lesley and Anton

10. Tameka and Gorka

11. Louise and Kevin

12. Laura and Giovanni

13. Anastacia and Brendan

14. Naga and Pasha

Taking part in Strictly Jake's Tibb does Strictly Game.
Nicky91 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-10-2016, 12:59 PM #2
A Big Music/Film Fanatic

Favourites (more):
X Factor 2017: Kevin Davy White
Strictly 2017: Davood Ghadami
A Big Music/Film Fanatic

Favourites (more):

A very very good evening of entertaining dance Nicky. I thought most of them were really good. My rankings would go like this-

From best to worst:

1. Claudia & AJ
Effortless technique. Also a massive improvement from last week. I looked at these guys as the underdogs in the competition. I think that they could be one of the ones to potentially win

2. Ore & Joanne
Again much better than last week. I think it was a wonderful, emotional tribute to the late Gene Kelly

3. Daisy & Aljaz
One of my favourites in the competition. What a wonderful way to open the show. She would make a very good Mary Poppins if they were to make a remake.

4. Danny & Oti
I can't fault these guys. They're always consistent and keep bringing it every single week.

5. Will & Karen
I love that he's improving every week. I wasn't so sure of him last week but I found his routine technically pretty good this week and to a very good standard. I'm sure the public agrees

6. Greg & Natalie
After a naff performance last week, they needed to up their game and they totally did. I'm bowled over by his determination to do well in the competition. The public will definitely keep him in for another week.

7. Ed & Katya
I love the ole' Mr Balls. I find him very entertaining and he always puts a smile on my face. He isn't necessarily the greatest dancer but he doesn't have to be. He always makes us viewers feel happy and he's a real character. Reminds me of the same situation as Jeremy & Karen last year, always making us smile each week.

8. Anastacia & Brendan
We know that these guys weren't the worst last week but they certainly weren't the best either. I think this week they were a lot better and she looked more comfortable. I hope she survives the dance-off

9. Louise & Kevin
At one stage, I thought these guys were the ones to watch but last night they didn't deliver to their best standard. Yes it was good but it didn't blow me away like they have done in the previous weeks. Still I think they're in with a good shot and should make it to next week and blow us away again.

10. Laura & Giovanni
I found it a little messy to be perfectly honest. I do think she suits more of the slower-paced dances like the Waltz.

11. Judge Rinder & Oksana
As much as I like Judge Rinder.. I thought with his build he looked more like Barney Rubble than Fred Flintstone. An entertaining dance routine but some of his steps weren't to perfection

12. Tameka & Gorka
I actually loved these guys last week and the fact that Tameka can make funny, believable characters with her dancing is great. I felt this week didn't have the same spark. It didn't make me smile as much as last week. Instead, it gave me a lukewarm feeling wanting more from her. I know the public will be behind her though. I hope she comes back next week with last week's spark

13. Naga & Pasha
I always feel bad for Naga because she can potentially do well in the competition but right now it's lacking consistency. I find at times that she pulls it off but loses it shortly after. Sometimes it's too stiff and her head movement is slightly OTT in some of the rotating steps. I think she could really be at risk of being in the dance-off. I hope the judges see sense and save her as she could potentially be great if she learns to control her stiff body movement and gain more confidence.

14. Lesley & Anton
I think for the first couple of weeks, she entertained us but I found last night's routine a little underwhelming and she was slightly behind the music with her movements. I don't really think she'll last much longer in the competition but I love her sense of humour and acting and she's certainly made a positive stamp in the competition

Last edited by DaNasty; 09-10-2016 at 01:02 PM. Reason: Added a space underneath paragraph 3
DaNasty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-10-2016, 01:29 PM #3
Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaNasty View Post
A very very good evening of entertaining dance Nicky. I thought most of them were really good. My rankings would go like this-

From best to worst:

1. Claudia & AJ
Effortless technique. Also a massive improvement from last week. I looked at these guys as the underdogs in the competition. I think that they could be one of the ones to potentially win

2. Ore & Joanne
Again much better than last week. I think it was a wonderful, emotional tribute to the late Gene Kelly

3. Daisy & Aljaz
One of my favourites in the competition. What a wonderful way to open the show. She would make a very good Mary Poppins if they were to make a remake.

4. Danny & Oti
I can't fault these guys. They're always consistent and keep bringing it every single week.

5. Will & Karen
I love that he's improving every week. I wasn't so sure of him last week but I found his routine technically pretty good this week and to a very good standard. I'm sure the public agrees

6. Greg & Natalie
After a naff performance last week, they needed to up their game and they totally did. I'm bowled over by his determination to do well in the competition. The public will definitely keep him in for another week.

7. Ed & Katya
I love the ole' Mr Balls. I find him very entertaining and he always puts a smile on my face. He isn't necessarily the greatest dancer but he doesn't have to be. He always makes us viewers feel happy and he's a real character. Reminds me of the same situation as Jeremy & Karen last year, always making us smile each week.

8. Anastacia & Brendan
We know that these guys weren't the worst last week but they certainly weren't the best either. I think this week they were a lot better and she looked more comfortable. I hope she survives the dance-off

9. Louise & Kevin
At one stage, I thought these guys were the ones to watch but last night they didn't deliver to their best standard. Yes it was good but it didn't blow me away like they have done in the previous weeks. Still I think they're in with a good shot and should make it to next week and blow us away again.

10. Laura & Giovanni
I found it a little messy to be perfectly honest. I do think she suits more of the slower-paced dances like the Waltz.

11. Judge Rinder & Oksana
As much as I like Judge Rinder.. I thought with his build he looked more like Barney Rubble than Fred Flintstone. An entertaining dance routine but some of his steps weren't to perfection

12. Tameka & Gorka
I actually loved these guys last week and the fact that Tameka can make funny, believable characters with her dancing is great. I felt this week didn't have the same spark. It didn't make me smile as much as last week. Instead, it gave me a lukewarm feeling wanting more from her. I know the public will be behind her though. I hope she comes back next week with last week's spark

13. Naga & Pasha
I always feel bad for Naga because she can potentially do well in the competition but right now it's lacking consistency. I find at times that she pulls it off but loses it shortly after. Sometimes it's too stiff and her head movement is slightly OTT in some of the rotating steps. I think she could really be at risk of being in the dance-off. I hope the judges see sense and save her as she could potentially be great if she learns to control her stiff body movement and gain more confidence.

14. Lesley & Anton
I think for the first couple of weeks, she entertained us but I found last night's routine a little underwhelming and she was slightly behind the music with her movements. I don't really think she'll last much longer in the competition but I love her sense of humour and acting and she's certainly made a positive stamp in the competition
i agree on that, my friend

Taking part in Strictly Jake's Tibb does Strictly Game.
Nicky91 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-10-2016, 02:12 PM #4
slé

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Julie
RPDR UK 2: Tayce
slé

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Julie
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

1. Laura & Giovanni
2. Tameka & Gorka
3. Danny
4. Anaslaycia
5. Claudia
The Rest
14. Daisy ew
sleleen is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-10-2016, 03:54 PM #5
A Big Music/Film Fanatic

Favourites (more):
A Big Music/Film Fanatic

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
i agree on that, my friend
Glad you agree Nicky

Claudia & AJ really surprised me this week and turned from being one of my least favourites to one of my favourites....
DaNasty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
rankings, week