Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Big Brother Designs (fan made) For all fan-made BB banners, adverts, logos etc.

Old 26-07-2007, 02:25 PM #26

Favourites:
X Factor 2009: Lucie Jones

Favourites:
X Factor 2009: Lucie Jones

There well good ideas mate! By the way its "Saturday" Still great work! Hope to see more
Sam! is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-07-2007, 11:30 PM #27

Saturday day 64
- As part of the BB Hotel task the 3 selected Hotel staff with have to look after the hotel and its guests 24/7. They must cook meals , Clean the hotel , Make beds aswell as providing entertainment and room service.
The selected Hotel Manager must Manage the Staff and make sure the guests are happy with the service. The staff and Manager will have acsess to the main house through the diary room at all times.

-They are all not aware that on thursday The Hotel guests with rate the staff and onlly the 2 with the Highest raitings will be able to re-gain housemate status and stay in the house. The Hotel manager will then Upgrade 2 of the guests to go into the Main house with him.
The 1 Staff member and the 2 Guest's that have not entered the main house will then leave the house together.

-[BBH Staff must provide a Brunch , Afternoon Tea and biscuits and a Dinner for the Guests and themselves.]

Sunday day 65
-The Hotel Staff will tonight have to provide entertainment for the Guests
during the karoke evening.

-The Main house is told of this weeks task which is to Join in the Big Brother Entertainment Company and Provide entertainment for the Hotel.

-There First Task is to Decide on a playlist of songs and Jokes aswell as a comedy line up for Tommrow Nights Comedy Club Night

-[BBH Staff must provide Breakfast , Sunday Lunch and a Small Pub Style dinner and Drinks]

Monday day 66

-[BBH Staff must provide a Breakfast for the guests]

-[Guests can order there Fast-food lunch from the diary room.]
- All Housemates (Including BBH Staff Nominate)

-Dinner is provided aswell as Music and entertainment during the Comedy Club evening in the Main room by the BB Entertainment Company.

Tuesday day 67

- Housemates are told of there task as Part of there Job in the BB Entertainment company. They must Provide a Garden Party along with a Fun filled Short Musical play for Wednesday night.
- They are given Scripts to learn and provided with a Tutorial Video and Booklet on the Dance moves for the Musical Number.

- They are told who is nominated

-[BBH Staff must Provide a Help yourself Breakfast , A Picnic lunch to be enjoyed in the garden and a Buffet style dinner.]

Wednesday 68

[BBH Staff must Provide a Brunch for the housemates today]

- Guests are locked in the bedroom as the BB Entertainment company set up the Garden party in the garden. A Stadge is provided at one side for the Musical Play.

Thursday 69
- In the early afternoon Guests are Gathered in the Hotel Dining area with the BBH Staff and Manager and the Housemates are gathered in the Lounge.

- Housemates and Houseguests are told if they have passed there tasks (Both need a pass for the High Luxery budget).

- The 4 Guests are called to the Diary room and Must each rate the Hotel staff out of 10.
- The Hotel manager is then called and he Must Pick 2 of the hotel guests to Upgrade to the Main house as Full-time housemates.

The 2 Most High rated Staff members are then called with the Upgraded Guests and the Hotel Manager to the diary room.

They are then made Full-time housemates and can enter the house.

The 2 Guests and the 1 staff member then leave the house evicted.

The BB Hotel is then closed for ever.

Friday 70
- The garden is locked at 7.00
- Housemates must be in the lounge at 7.30
- At 8.00 the Crowd noises are turned on
- 1 Housemate gets evicted
AlexTheGreat is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-07-2007, 11:45 PM #28

Great Stuff Alex
Simple_Plan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-07-2007, 01:54 AM #29

Favourites (more):
X Factor 2013: Tamera Foster
I'maCeleb2013: Matthew Wright

Favourites (more):

That's cool Alex
Matt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-07-2007, 11:02 PM #30

Thanks guys , Not long to go now

Saturday day 71

- All of the remaining 10 Housemates are given a Peice of card and must decorate it for each week they have been in the house, They are provided with Paint and other materials

Sunday day 72

- During the Night the House is Transformed into a Winter Wonderland.

Complete with Large christmas trees , Lights and decorations.

In the garden there is Specially brought in snow and tress and more Lights and decorations.

The Diary room is also Decorated.

- Housemates are told of this weeks task and its rules.

As far as Housemates no it is Christmas day every day this week. There will be Many Presents , Songs and Christmas dinners

Here are the rules
- Housemates must act exited every morning when Woken by the HO HO HO alarm
- They must open the presents
- Housemates must then prepare the a Christmas dinner every day to eat.
- Whenever a Christmas carol starts they must all Gather by the Diary room door then Sing untill the Carol stops.

Housemates are Allowed 3 Fails.

Monday day 73

-The Task Continues
- Housemates must nominate

Tuesday day 74

- The task carries on
- Housemates find out who is nominated

Wednesday day 75

- The task carries on

Thursday day 76

- Housemates find out if they have won the task.

Friday day 77

Old 31-07-2007, 05:01 PM #31

geez all great ideas! very original too!
bbcanada is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 12:43 PM #32

Thanks very much , Ive got no idea how i get the ideas they just pop into my head as i write it down really.
Old 01-08-2007, 01:36 PM #33

Saturday day 78

-Housemates are given a BBQ

Sunday day 79

-Housemates are told of this weeks task. They are in a world war and to pass this weeks task they will have to follow a strict set of rules.
First one housemate must be chosen as the 'Homeguard' He will have controll of what happens in the house. Housemates must follow his orders
For this week and for this week onlly Housemates will have complete controll of The Lights in the house from a set of switches in the centre of the house. Whenever the Air raid siren goes off all housemates must run into the house watever they are doing and Switch off ALL of the lights for a Blackout then report to the Bedrooms untill the Second Air raid siren goes off meaning all clear. Housemates will also be given a Ration booklet which they must buy food from big brother with. Some dammage of mess might also be caused during a airraid housemates must clean the damage up if intructed to by the Selected Housemate who is the House guard.
-Housemates are alowed onlly 3 fails

Monday day 80

-The task continues with two air raids that night.
- Housemates must also nominate
Tuesday day 81

-Housemates are gathered in the Lounge. 1 Housemate is asked to read out intructions. 5 Housemates must be Evacutated to the Other house
3 Housemates will stay in the Main house to Look after it
- Housemates are also told who is nominated

The Rules of the task still apply in the other house.

The other house includes a Simple kitchen , a Simple Dinning room , A Bedroom with space for 6 , a Bathroom , A Small Garden with vegtable patch and a Air raid shelter. Housemates have a Limited amount of time in the Diary room per day.

-While in the Second house the Evacuess will have a More Limited amount of food but they can take vegtables from the vegtable patch to eat.

Wednesday day 82

-the Task carries on throughout both houses.

-All the Evuated people recieve letters from home from there family, The two housemates left in the Main house recieve a Quick video broadcast from home.

Thursday day 83
- Housemates between the Houses can write a Letter to each other sent through the diary room.

Friday day 84
- Evauated housemates return home for a Lunch party in the main house with British flags , Music aswell as a Welcome home speach by big brother.

After the eviction davina turns to the camera and explains that Next week Two evicted housemates will have the chance to return into the house to take part in Big Brothers Game Show task and Win a Place inside the house for the Final Week.

The Voting lines for the Housemates returning into the House then opens untill Tuesday.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
7 Housemates left - 2 weeks to go - Anything could happen
Old 01-08-2007, 01:52 PM #34

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Nice work
Old 01-08-2007, 03:29 PM #35

Just thought id update the Week by week play with My Eye for the series and how i imagine the front of the house.

The front of the house with a Heavy use of Orange , yellow and dark red.

My BB Logo for the series (Eye is Called Fire eye)

A Promotional picture for the series that could appear on billboards

The Opening titles for the series would include a Lot of fire infront of pictures of the house aswell as picture of the rooms inside the flames if you get what i mean.
Old 02-08-2007, 12:29 PM #36

Favourites (more):
CBB 10: Coleen Nolan
BB13: Deana

Favourites (more):
CBB 10: Coleen Nolan
BB13: Deana

wow LOVE the entrance
Conzors is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 04:14 PM #37

Saturday 85
Housemates are Treated to a Takeaway meal of there choice from big brother

Sunday 86
Housemates are gathered by the Plasma and are told of this weeks task. 'BB Game Show Task'

everyday housemates will all take part in a game show where they can win prizes and memorabilia from there stay in the house.
- The Garden area and Main house is then shut off so the Crew can set up the task -

- A Big Board with a score is set up in the main house and will remain there all week to take score during the tasks -

- Later that night housemates take part in The Bigger Brother Quiz in the garden. (They have to answer questions on Previous series of big brother)
The Prize for this Task is Access to the Big Brother Health Spa until tomorrow evening

Monday 87
- Housemates must nominate.
-Today Housemates take part in ‘How well do you no your house’. A Big Board with each of the housemates Faces are placed in the Main house. Each housemate will be called separately during the day and asked a question. If they answer the question correctly a Light Beneath there head will light up. They need at least 11 of the 14 answers asked correct to win today’s task.
-The Prize if they win this task is a Essentials they may need in the house and Acess to the drinks fridge.

Tuesday 88
- Today housemates play ‘Play your Tasks write’
They watch videos of them doing there tasks and they must answer questions afterwards. They must get 14 of 20 questions correct.
-If they win this task they Food for the house
- Housemates are told who is nominated

Wednesday 89
- The Nominated Housemates are called to the diary room and then are asked to go to the room which used to the bb hotel main room and the Evacuated house main room but is now the Studio for the ' BIG B' Gameshow'.
- Here they can answer questions and win Memorablilia of there time in the house aswell as other Prize items by answering General Knoledge questions.

Thursday 90
- [ All week the outside world have voted for the 2 evicted housemates that they wont to return into the house and compete in the BB Gameshow task for a place in the house ]

- The game show is a Spin off Who wants to be a Millionaire instead Named who wants to become a Housemates.

-Housemates are locked in the main house as a Small stadge is contructed in the garden and the two winning evicted housemates take there seats.

-The ex-housemates go head to head answering questions about there time in the house and there old housemates. They can also Phone a housemate , 50/50 or Ask the Housemates. All the housemates watch the Gameshow from the Lounge on the plasma.

The Quiz is then Stopped before the final quick answer question and Housemates are told that is will continue at the eviction show tommrow night.

Friday 91

If housemates win this weeks task they are given a BBQ for the Afternoon aswell as BBQ Food to cook.

* 6 housemates left *

- After the Eviction inteview we Join davina live with the 2 ex-housemates outside for the Final question of the quiz. Davina then announces the Winner of the quiz to the Puplic and the Housemate goes back in the house for the Final week.

Davina then tells the Puplic that if the the That housemate wants to be eligible to win that they have to earn it with a number of tasks between now and Tuesday. If that housemate does pass the tasks the Housemate with the Least votes to win will then be evicted Live and he/she will take there place. And if he dosnt pass the tasks that housemate will be coming out live.

The Voting lines for who you want to win then open
Old 10-08-2007, 06:18 AM #38

i am SUPER IMPRESSED WOW WELL DONE!!
Loukas is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 09:24 PM #39

Favourites (more):
CBB19: Speidi
CBB18: Stephen Bear

Favourites (more):
CBB19: Speidi
CBB18: Stephen Bear

I love it
JeanP! is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-08-2007, 03:20 PM #40

Saturday day 92

-Housemates are told that between now and Tuesday they will need to help there new fellow contestant in a number of tasks to allow him/her to stay in the house. They are told that if he fails the task he will get evicted on Tuesday and if he passes the person with the Lowest amount of votes will be evicted and the New housemate will be eligible to win when the voting lines open that night. They must win 3 of the 5 tasks for the housemates to stay.

-Housemates are also told that for every task that they win they win a £2000 pounds onto the Prize fund.

- One of the tasks is whenever the Big Brother theme is played housemates must start dancing and only stop when it finishes.

-The First task is then started in the Silent room, which is a Converted room of the diary room (The room used to be the Hotel and evacuation house bedrooms).
This room is completely white with only a White panic button in the centre.
Housemates must all sit on a simple chair around the edges of the room and Stay silent and sat on the chairs for as long as Possible. At least 3 of the 7 housemates must compete in this task for at least 6 hours. If they wish to stop the task they must push the panic button.

Sunday day 93

-Housemates take part in a task to do with the first weeks shopping task, which was BB Factor. Housemate’s Listen there previous auditions and must sing the lyric that they think follows the one they just heard. This takes place in the Diary room

Monday day 94

- Today’s task involves Housemates must each write a Poem about there time in the house in 1 hour to be performed later today

Tuesday day 95
-Big Brother provides housemates with a Video camera and housemates must present a guided tour of the house. To pass this task they must each have a go at presenting and it must be fully recorded in 2 hours.

-Later that night in the extended (by half an hour) highlights show Davina is joined outside by a audience as she Announces if either the New Housemates or the person with the least votes to win is coming out to the house. The Evicted housemate must then leave.
[If the Housemates won the tasks and the New Housemate is still in the house he/she is then eligible to win and the Voting lines for that person to win then open.

Wednesday 96
-Housemates today attend the BB Awards ceremony where housemates can receive awards for certain moments and tasks won in the house voted by Big brother viewers on the website.
-The Awards finish with a Meal cooked by big brother, which is ready awaiting them in the diary room.

Thursday 97
-Today is housemates Final full day in the house , They are given a Large hamper full of Food for Breakfast and lunch ready to be cooked.

-The garden has been locked of all morning and after lunch housemates take part in the Final task BB(Add whatever series number it is here). The task involves small parts of all of the tasks they have taken part in this series so far.

-While they play the task a Huge party is set up in the main house for there final night. It includes Cardboard cut outs of the housemates , A Large buffet with party food , Lots of booze and a Board game of ‘Twister’ for the housemates to play

Friday [The Final day] 98
-Today is the housemate’s Final day in the house; they are awakened by the Big Brother music.

-While the housemates are having breakfast 6 Letters are slipped under the door each is a Small Good luck card to each of the housemates from big brother and Signed by members of there family and celeb’s underneath.

-The housemates are locked in the House at a Early time of 6.00, and Music and crowd noises are played into the house from 7.00 onwards.

-At 8.30 the Main BB Final show begins with Davina standing on a giant stage set up especially for tonight.
-During the show there are the first 4 evictions and highlights shown then later on the Winner of the Big brother is announced. The person in 2nd place then gets evicted and interviewed and then the person in 1st place and the Winner of Big brother comes out of the house.
Fireworks go off and The Final highlights of Big brother are shown.

What happens after…. this Big Brother.

-There is a Live BBBM After the final

-On the Following Sunday which would be the housemates 100 day inside the house. All the housemates during this series of big brother Join Dermot in the house for the BBLB Reunion show. Where he also tours the house and the old bb hotel rooms. He interviews all of the Final 6 aswell as finishing of BBLB.

-A Few weeks later there is a ‘What the housemates did next’ BB Show which follows the housemates after they left the house.

Finally thank you for everyone who has followed by BB Week by Week plan its finally come to a end and i hope everyone likes my ideas for a Big Brother
Old 14-08-2007, 03:41 PM #41

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Didn't they do the BB Awards last year?

Otherwise great
Old 14-08-2007, 03:47 PM #42

Yea they did , i just thought it would be great to end the series with a Simular sort of thing, As it worked well in bb7

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
98, bb, days, finished, house, plan, updated, week