Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Serious Debates & News Debate and discussion about political, moral, philosophical, celebrity and news topics.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 14-10-2016, 06:16 AM #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammi View Post
..I wonder how another vote now would effect the people in Scotland in terms of possibly further dividing and being counter productive, no matter what the vote outcome...with the Scottish Independent vote, I recall listening to some stories from someone on another forum of how communities/even families were split in the force of their passion, some being shunned because of how they intended to vote....anyway as a general, I don't think that low morale etc and feeling deflated which many feel atm, is a time to make important decisions such as this../a time to vote on something like this which is the rub really...I think that was some of the thing with Brexit as well...the immigration crisis/extreme terror attacks etc and some votes made with a feeling of helplessness and loss of control/fear and feeling that Brexiting would get the control back...but all it's really done (for the moment..)..is added a divide into the mix and added ore negative feelings, which is never a good thing because a country has to be strong and united for such steps....I just don't think that 'reactionary voting' is good sound voting in the results it brings and especially something as important as this....not a decision that I would want to face in the upcoming anyway..I try not to even go clothes shopping when I'm feeling grumpy because I know that thing will just sit in my wardrobe with....what the heck was I thinking....
It was pretty bad last time round Ammi, so will probably be the same if not worse, laughable really them harping on about wanting the best for Scotland at the same time dividing the country.
Josy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
announces, bill, independence, nicola, referendum, snp, sturgeon