Notices

CBB19 Celebrity Big Brother January 2017 [CBB 19] [All Stars and New Stars] was won by Coleen Nolan.

Old 14-01-2017, 01:00 PM #1

Default Did anyone else think austin was going into a secret house?

Or was it just me? Because the way they did that...it really wasnt until emma sat him down and told him he was evicted then i believed it.

Also I know many will disagree but i really do not agree with how that happened, its ironic emma keeps saying (who stays, you decide!) when clearly THATS NOT THE CASE EMMA!!!

Yeah i do feel bad for austin-i would have felt bad for any housemate that was done to and i feel bad for the public voters who paid to vote. Do not agree with BB's practises bloody scammers is what they are. Why cant they just leave it to the public vote its more interesting that way.
Lstan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-01-2017, 01:06 PM #2

Favourites:
BB13: Luke A

Favourites:
BB13: Luke A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lstan View Post
Or was it just me? Because the way they did that...it really wasnt until emma sat him down and told him he was evicted then i believed it.

Also I know many will disagree but i really do not agree with how that happened, its ironic emma keeps saying (who stays, you decide!) when clearly THATS NOT THE CASE EMMA!!!

Yeah i do feel bad for austin-i would have felt bad for any housemate that was done to and i feel bad for the public voters who paid to vote. Do not agree with BB's practises bloody scammers is what they are. Why cant they just leave it to the public vote its more interesting that way.

I thought last nights eviction of Austin was a disgrace. It was rushed, ill thought out and frankly so, so wrong on many levels. Everyone knows Austin was NOT the dullest Housemate. There are one or two others who deserve that title not least James C and Coleen. To add insult to injury Austin is the only HM I can recall who didn’t even get attention from the rest of the House when he departed and then he got no ‘Best Bits’! SHAMEFUL!

Big Brother must find a way of putting him back in, just as they did with that overindulged Nikki Graham!

Have watched Big Brother since the beginning but am now considering not bothering at all. Sorry Producers but you screwed up BIG TIME!

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
austin, house, secret