Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB19 Celebrity Big Brother January 2017 [CBB 19] [All Stars and New Stars] was won by Coleen Nolan.

Old 01-02-2017, 12:37 AM #1

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith
Love Island 6: Sophie

Favourites (more):
Default The worst hair ever

I know this is a bit off topic but since Bianca entered the house I have absolutely hated her hair. For starters she is THIRTY YEARS OF AGE and the only people I have seen with that length hair or hair extensions are kids or teenagers. It totally takes from her face even when she has it tied up as she could literally sit on it its so long. Whoever she bought the extensions from should be out of business. Why oh why does she seem to need such stupid long hair. She is forever playing with it also.

I have long hair myself WHICH I GREW thank you. I hate extensions. I have always had long hair since I was a child but no way on earth would I have it that long. The shovels of makeup and fake eyelashes really spoil her natural beauty. Lots of housemates have bugged me over the past few weeks for various reasons but her HAIR has bugged me the most. Is there anyone in these forums who agrees with me. its such a pity that nearly everyone who goes into any of the BB houses has so much done to their bodies some of them dont even LOOK like they used to in any way
rionablue is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-02-2017, 04:45 AM #2

I dislike extensions on anyone. I have yet to see any that look good. In general they look grubby and fake.
jennyjuniper is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-02-2017, 05:27 AM #3
Witch

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB21: Shane Jenek
Witch

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB21: Shane Jenek

I despise extentions. Bianca's are a joke, as are her eyelashes.
Dollface is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-02-2017, 06:19 AM #4
Withano

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cameron
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

Withano

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cameron
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

I like it
Old 01-02-2017, 06:25 AM #5

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
BB18: Tom

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
BB18: Tom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Withano View Post
I like it
Me too
Northern Monkey is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-02-2017, 07:29 AM #6

Favourites:
CBB14: Gary
CBB 13: Ollie Locke

Favourites:
CBB14: Gary
CBB 13: Ollie Locke

I'd have said her lack of personality and horrible taste in men were her worst features. She has a mermaid fetish, each to their own. I'm not much bothered by housemate appearance.

“I am thrilled to be alive at time when humanity is pushing against the limits of understanding. Even better, we may eventually discover that there are no limits.”
― Richard Dawkins
jaxie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-02-2017, 08:21 AM #7
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rionablue View Post
I know this is a bit off topic but since Bianca entered the house I have absolutely hated her hair. For starters she is THIRTY YEARS OF AGE and the only people I have seen with that length hair or hair extensions are kids or teenagers. It totally takes from her face even when she has it tied up as she could literally sit on it its so long. Whoever she bought the extensions from should be out of business. Why oh why does she seem to need such stupid long hair. She is forever playing with it also.

I have long hair myself WHICH I GREW thank you. I hate extensions. I have always had long hair since I was a child but no way on earth would I have it that long. The shovels of makeup and fake eyelashes really spoil her natural beauty. Lots of housemates have bugged me over the past few weeks for various reasons but her HAIR has bugged me the most. Is there anyone in these forums who agrees with me. its such a pity that nearly everyone who goes into any of the BB houses has so much done to their bodies some of them dont even LOOK like they used to in any way
She is unbelievably insecure as demonstrated by all the work. She is trying so hard to make herself desirable and attractive by going for the predictable tacky Barbie doll look. Instead her obvious desperation would be a turn-off for most.

It just strikes me that she looks ridiculous. She thinks it looks great - maybe to a little girl that likes Barbie and insecure women with stunted emotional growth it does - to the rest of us it just looks like what it is - insecurity and desperation.
Brillopad is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-02-2017, 10:18 AM #8
cancelled

cancelled

..............when ya have little personality............gotta try and create interest...

Mark L
ebandit is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-02-2017, 10:46 AM #9
Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

well i dislike her eyelashes, but her hair is more beautiful compared to her previous dark hair

Taking part in Strictly Jake's Tibb does Strictly Game.

Last edited by Nicky91; 01-02-2017 at 12:42 PM.
Nicky91 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-02-2017, 10:56 AM #10
Banned

Favourites (more):
CBB19: James Cosmo
CBB18: Katie Waissel
Banned

Favourites (more):
CBB19: James Cosmo
CBB18: Katie Waissel

Hair??? Jesus....
Paul Keresy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-02-2017, 11:13 AM #11
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Adam
BB12: Harry
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Adam
BB12: Harry

Yes she looks a mess, but she has amassed a 4 million fortune out of exploiting men through her businesses and there are some men out there that like that mess, then there are those of us that see her for what she is, a temptress with insecurities that play out in public on a daily basis. She is the female version of Callum, living off her fathers name and she is doing what the public want, otherwise she would be broke and not on CBB, she is the eyelashes and she is the hair.
sampvt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-02-2017, 11:58 AM #12

She has naturally lovely thick wavy hair...the extensions are OTT and silly and the eyelashes are absurd.
Such a shame because she is such a pretty woman...she doesn't need all that ****.
rusticgal is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-02-2017, 12:50 PM #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by rionablue View Post

100% with you. I just don't know what it is. I think it's just that it really doesn't suit her. I'd love to see her with a long straight bob, just for the comparison! I was googling pictures when CBB started to see if she'd had it short.

I can't really explain it, but it niggles me too, like nails down a blackboard. I don't remember anyone else's hair ever annoying me so much! Even when Chloe K was in there with her rats' tails falling out all over the floor. I just hate the bounciness/waviness of Bianca's hair, it's just so 'full'. Gross. I'm frowning as I type lol.
hazyjo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-02-2017, 01:14 PM #14

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazyjo View Post
100% with you. I just don't know what it is. I think it's just that it really doesn't suit her. I'd love to see her with a long straight bob, just for the comparison! I was googling pictures when CBB started to see if she'd had it short.

I can't really explain it, but it niggles me too, like nails down a blackboard. I don't remember anyone else's hair ever annoying me so much! Even when Chloe K was in there with her rats' tails falling out all over the floor. I just hate the bounciness/waviness of Bianca's hair, it's just so 'full'. Gross. I'm frowning as I type lol.
Thank God we agree I was questioning my sanity but it has bugged me since she wiggled into the house that first night. I STILL cant figure out why women dont just GROW their hair. Ok it takes a few years to have it long but it still looks natural and no extension in the world is as nice as ones own hair
rionablue is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-02-2017, 01:16 PM #15
Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusticgal View Post
She has naturally lovely thick wavy hair...the extensions are OTT and silly and the eyelashes are absurd.
Such a shame because she is such a pretty woman...she doesn't need all that ****.
maybe she doesn't think very highly of herself, that all these eyelashes and the extensions are because she's insecure of herself

Taking part in Strictly Jake's Tibb does Strictly Game.
Nicky91 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-02-2017, 02:32 PM #16

She's the blue print for the clones women are gonna become in a few decades time.....people will look back and hate her and those like her when they realise what they robbed us of.
For some reason a lot of blokes seem to prefer flawed women with fake beauty to naturally stunning women.
This one is particularly dumb and so average in every way
hot2go is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
biannca, gascoigne, hair, worst