Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Creative Writing and Books This area is for members' stories and poetry. Also a forum for book reviews and discussion.

Old 01-10-2015, 05:07 PM #126

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Shane Jenek
DOI 2018: Cheryl Baker

Favourites (more):

The episode starts with Dani walking home alone from her friends house. The avenue is in darkness because of a power cut. Dani hears footsteps coming from behind her. She quickly starts walking quicker before she starts running but the mystery person chases Dani. The mystery person catches up with Dani and they grab her before knocking her out. "Quick get her in the van now before anyone sees us with her." One of the mystery people say. As they are driving to there location Dani wakes up. She starts screaming for help. With the van all in darkness the mystery person grabs a hammer before hitting Dani over the head with it repeatedly. Once they arrive at location and get the body out into the light they notice that they have made a massive mistake. They have kidnapped the wrong girl and killed her. "What the hell are we going to do now, That isn't her that is Paul's daughter" says one of the mystery people. The other one tells them to put the body back in the van. We will have to hide the body somewhere no one will look for it.

Meanwhile at the Smiths house. Sara and Paul are worried because it's 4 in the morning and Dani has not returned home from Kiera's house. "I'm going to have to try and get hold of Kiera's mum again, I need to know my baby is ok" Sara says as she picks up the phone. Kiera's mum answers the phone and tells Sara that Dani left her house at about 11. Sara puts the phone down. "Kiera's mum said that Dani left at about 11, five bloody hours ago, She has even turned her phone off, Paul there is something wrong I know It, I can feel it, I think we should found the police" Says Sara. Paul tells her that Dani might of just gone off with couple of mates feel asleep on their sofa. Sara listens to what Paul has to say before going back upstairs to message all of Dani's friends on Facebook.

Meanwhile back at the location. The two mystery people are trying to decide where they can put Dani's Body. "we need gloves, Bleach and petrol, we need to get all our Dna off her body." Says one of the mystery as they both search for the stuff they need. Just as they about to get the body out of the car, A car pulls into the drive. They get out of the car. "Why you out here at this time of the morning" The man asks. They tell him that they are just giving the car a clean because one of them was sick in it before. One of them slowly move the person away from the car and into the house as the other one removes all clothing that might have there DNA on. The two mystery people then quickly get into the van before driving towards the woods to hide the body of the 17 year old girl.

Back at the Smiths Paul and Sara are still worrying as they've been up all night waiting for Dani to come home but she hasn't, They are worried as no one has seen her since she left Keira's house, "Paul where is our baby girl" Sara says as she keeps looking at her phone hoping that She gets a text Dani to tell her that she's fine, As Sara walks into the kitchen her phone goes off with a text, "Hey mum just texting to say I'm staying with this lad I met last night for a few days so don't stress about me xx" Says on the text that's come from Dani's phone, "oh thank god for that, she's texted me saying that's she fine and that she's at some boys house" Sara says as she goes to make a cup of tea

Meanwhile back at the woods, the pair are still digging whole to put Dani's body in, "We need to hurry up, the sun is starting to come up now, it's getting light" One of them say. They start digging quieter, "She won't be messing with us again will she" One of them say as they look at the other one.
Jack. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-11-2015, 05:20 PM #127

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Episode 17

The episode starts with Brad sitting in the cafe by the window reading old messages that Paul had sent him since the New Year. As he looks up he sees his dad and Sara acting strangely across the road, he continues to watch them before he sees them walking towards the empty house on the corner of the avenue. Brad quickly drinks his tea and goes to follow Kevin and Sara. Just as he gets out of the cafe he sees them walking into the house, he slowly walks over to the house. He is shocked to see Kevin on top of sara. Brad quickly takes a photo of them before rushing off before either of them see him. He goes back to the cafe and sends the picture he has just took of Sara and Kevin to Paul " Look what your lovely wife has been up too xxx" Brad puts along with the photo.

Paul receives the text he suddenly stops what he's doing when he sees the photo that Brad has sent him of Sara and Kevin making out. He rings Brad and arranges to meet him. As Paul is about to leave work he is stopped by the door by Rich "Where do you think your going you've still got another hour left of work to do" Says Rich. Paul tells him that some new information about the murder case has come to light. So he needs to get home. Rich decides to let him go home. As Paul walks out of the door he passes Leanne "Hiya love, Can't believe that Seth Dee has been arrested for killing your daughter" Says Leanne. Paul is shocked to hear the news as he has been working for the last 12 hours "What!! I've been here for 12 hours, Sara hasn't rung me or anything" Says Paul as he rushes off to meet Brad. Leanne walks into the office where Rich is waiting for her " Where have you been you said you would be here an hour ago" Rich asks Leanne. She tells him that she went to meet Frances about a deal for her to buy the empty shop they have. "Has she said what she wants to make the shop into?" Says Rich. Leanne sits down and tells Rich what Frances plans for it is "She wants to make it into a nightclub with added extra's on the side" Leanne says to Rich. He smiles at her just as they are about to discuss it more one of the staff shout Rich for his help "Invite Frances And Mark around tonight I'll cook and we can have a few glasses of wine and discuss the plans that she has" Says Rich before going to help.

Meanwhile on the hospital. Kieran and Keith are still in shock that Karen Is died, "Where is Kyle I've been ringing his phone but no answer, No one has seen him in days" Says Keith. Just as they are coming out of the hospital Kyle turns up "Hows mum doing?" asks Kyle. Keith puts his hand on Kyle's shoulder "Son your mum was found dead by the doctors yesterday morning" Keith tells Kyle. He drops to the floor and starts to cry "No your lying to me, I need to see her" Kyle screams. As he gets up to run into the hospital Keith grabs him and sits him down "Let's take you home I'll drive you home" Says Keith. Kyle tells him that he will be fine to drive himself home. As he walks away from Keith and Kieran "God I'm a such a good actor, They believed it all" Kyle says to himself before start laughing to himself. "Dad is it me or was he been way OTT then, We have already been told that she was unlikely to pull through" Kieran says to Keith. He looks at Kieran and asks him if he's been serious and tells him that he needs to get a heart "You need to remember that your brother loved your mother so much no wonder he is so upset about it" Keith says as he walks towards his car.

Meanwhile. Camille and Candy are sat on the doctors waiting to be seen. "I've got cancer I know I have" Says Camille. Candy tells her that the tests will have come back all clear and that she has nothing to worry about. Camille's gets called out, her heart starts racing, candy grabs her hand "Everything will be alright mum" Candy says as they walk into the doctors room. As they sit down the doctor gets his notes "Miss Sutton We've had your results back and I'm afraid it's bad news, The lump on your Breast is Cancer tumour, I'll book you an appointment with one of the consultants who will tell what will happen next" The doctor tells Camille. As her and candy walk out of the doctors, she is silent in shock about the news she has just been giving. "Come here Mum everything will be alright" Candy says as she gives Camille a hug.

Brad and Paul are sat in the local cafe, "I love you brad, I made the wrong decision, Sara doesn't love me and I don't love her anymore, Im going to file for a divorce" Paul tells Brad. Paul looks to see if he can see anyone around before he gives Brad a kiss,"If you really love me you will tell everyone that were together" Brad says, just as Paul is about to answer him Suzy walks in and sees Brad and Paul, "Brad why aren't you in work? Oh hiya Paul how's Sara keeping? I've not spoken to her since Dani's death"Says Suzy as Brad and Paul look at each other. "Yeah she's Keeping ok thanks Suzy, Just off to the train station to catch the train to Manchester to do a bit of shopping, see you later sweetie, Bye Paul give Sara my love" Suzy says as she walks out of the cafe. Paul looks at Brad "Your dad would kill me if he found out that we were together, you know how much he is against gays" Paul says. Brad tells him that Kevin can't say anything to him because he's been sleeping with your wife. "Ok but let's get Dani's funeral out of the way first, my sister and my boyfriend will be staying over at mine for a few days so I won't be able to meet up until the funeral" Paul tells Brad.

Suzy is on the way the train station when she sees Camille and Candy walking from the doctors with Camille still in tears. Suzy walks over to them "Is everything ok Cami darling?" Suzy asks, Camille takes a deep breath before speaking to Suzy, she tells her that she's just been diagnosed with cancer, Suzy gives her a hug before holding her hands and looks into her eyes "I'm here for you if you ever need someone to talk to my doors always open and for you aswell Candy"
Old 17-11-2015, 05:22 PM #128

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Episode 18

It's Halloween on the avenue, There's a party going on at the pub, Darren is walking towards the pub when he heard footsteps from behind him, He quickly turns around to see if he can see anyone but there's no one there, So he carries on walking towards the pub when a mystery man(Lee) come from the dark, "Hello Darren" he says as he grabs him and puts him in the back of the car. "I bet your wondering who I am, well I'm your worse dream sunshine, Your big sister has got into a bit of debt, I'm sure you would love to see her!" Says Lee. Darren looks at him before attempting to escape from the car. "Let me go please if you have a problem with my sister that's her problem please don't hurt me" Darren says as the car speeds off out of the avenue.

Meanwhile at the Patterson's Suzy is getting ready to go the Halloween party when Kevin stumbles in drunk, he sees Suzy getting ready "Where do you think your going?" Kevin says as he grabs Suzy arm. She looks and him and pushes him away before going downstairs "Just leave me alone Kevin, it's my life I can do what I want" Suzy says as she puts her shoes on, Just as she goes to open the front door Kevin grabs her hair and pulls her down to the floor. "Don't you dare talk to me like that, Who do you think you are" Kevin says as Suzy curls up into a ball on the floor. Kevin walks into the kitchen to get another bottle of beer, "What are you doing on the floor woman get up from there now" Kevin says as he kicks her. She slowly gets up off the floor and runs upstairs and locks herself in the bedroom. "Open this ****ing door now become I hit your head in" Kevin says as he starts kicking the door.

Meanwhile At the Sutton's house. Candy,Candice and Cassidy are in the kitchen discussing what they can do to help Camille fight her cancer "We could hold a little coffee morning or something to raise money for her to have a week or two away in Spain" Candy says. The others agree that sounds like a good idea. As they at discussing the plans of the coffee morning Kyle walks in, Candy notices that Kyle is giving Candice a weird look and she sees Candice smiling at him. "Right I'm off out to the shops I'll see you all later" Candice says as she walks out of the door. Candy looks at Kyle again "Cassidy can you give me and Kyle as a few minutes alone" Candy says as Cassidy go into the living room. Kyle looks at Candy knowing that there's something wrong, Candy asks him what's going between him and Candice. "What do you mean? Nothing is going on between me and your sister" Kyle says. Candy takes one look at him before slapping him "Do you really think I'm that stupid, I've seen the looks that you give each other, Just pack your things and go, Get out of my sight" Candy says as she pours herself a large glass of wine.

Meanwhile Darren has been taken to a secret hideout by Lee " Get out the car now and don't even try and run away because I will break your legs" Says Lee as he pushes Darren into the house. Lee takes Darren upstairs and kicks the door open. As the door opens Darren sees Nicola tied up and knocked out, "What have you done to her, Is she dead?" Darren says. Lee looks at Darren's face before starting to laugh, "No sunshine she isn't at the moment but if you and your sister don't give me what I want you'll be both be left for dead" Lee says as he pushes Darren towards Nicola. Darren tries to escape from the house but can't as Lee has locked all the doors and windows. "Ohh Darren what are you doing that for I told you that I'll break your legs, I'm a man that keeps his promises" Lee says as he grabs and goes towards the top of the stairs, "I wish I didn't have to do this but you didn't listen to me and I don't like people that don't listen to me" Lee says as he throws Darren down the stairs, You can hear Darren's bones breaking as he reaches the bottom of the stairs.

Meanwhile back at the Sutton's. Kyle comes downstairs with all of his clothes. As he walks into the kitchen he sees candy leaving know that she is going to find Candice, Kyle quickly gets his shoes on before running after her, "I'm telling the truth nothing happened, Me and Candice just like having banter together" Kyle says to Candy. She looks at him and just continues walking towards the pub as she knows that Candice will be in there. As she walks towards the pub she stops a phone on the floor but doesn't pick up and walk straight past it, Candy storms into the pub looking to find Candice, She finds her sitting at one of the tables with her hand on Kyle's brother Kieran's knee. "Oh you don't waste time do you going from one brother to another" Candy says before slapping her. She grabs Candice by her hair and starts to pull her head. Candy drops her on the floor after letting go of her head. "Please leave me alone, I'm pregnant......... And Kyle's the father!!!!.
Old 17-11-2015, 05:22 PM #129

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Episode 19(Still Halloween)

The episode starts with Darren at the bottom of the stairs. Lee tells him to get up off the floor, "I can't, I can't feel my legs please stop" Darren screams. Lee takes one look at him before walking into the bedroom to grab Nicola. He takes her to the top of the stairs "I've brought you a little treat" Lee says as a shocked Nicola looks down at Darren's body. She tries to get away from Lee but he stops her, "Your not going anywhere sunshine until what I get what I need" Lee says as he takes Nicola back into the bedroom and then locks the door. He slowly walks down to the bottom of the stairs and past Darren. He picks up his mobile phone and makes a phone call "I've got them both here they won't be leaving anytime soon, Bring the mother now and make sure she knows what happens if we don't get our money soon" Lee says before ending the call.

Meanwhile at the pub. Candy, Candice and Kyle are sat in the pub. "So not only have you been sleeping with my sister you've got her pregnant aswell" says Candy. Candice and Kyle look at each other, "So how many months are you?" Candy asks Candice. There's a moment of silence before Candice reveals that's she's 7 months pregnant. "7 months!!! How long have you two been sleeping together?" Candy says as people in the pub start giving her looks. Candice tells her that's it's been going on since last Christmas. "Just to let you know Candice you won't be the only one he's been shagging, I caught him in bed with Amy White before she moved to Southampton but he promised it was a big mistake and that it would never happen again, How stupid could I have been to believe that" Candy says as Candice starts to think in her head if Kyle is the right person to be with. Kyle gets his coat and walks out of the pub, "I know your my sister but right now I feel like punching you straight in the face. I'm getting my stuff and I'll go stay at Suzy's for the night.

Meanwhile back at Lee's house. Manages to sit up when he hears a knock on the door as Lee opens the door he's shocked to see his mother Pam and Dean holding a gun to her head. "Please don't hurt her, don't shoot her, Shoot me instead" Darren screams at Dean. He looks at Darren before taking Pam into the other room, Darren tries to get up to save Pam but his legs aren't able to support him and he falls back down. Meanwhile In the basement Lee and Dean tie Pam up to a chair. "So then Pamela I here that you've not gotten the money I asked for, You know that I said I wanted that money today or else" Lee says as he looks at the can of petrol in the corner. "I haven't got your money, I have no money please don't hurt me" Pam says as she starts crying and shouting for help. Lee looks at Pam before getting the petrol can and walking upstairs leaving her in the basement "It's been nice knowing you" Lee says as he closes the basement door.

Meanwhile on the avenue Kyle is stood in the bus stop across the road when he sees Candy and Candice walk out of the pub, He gets his clothes and goes over to the pub. He sees Carole at the bar, He asks her if she knows anyone who would let him stay at theirs for a few nights, she tells him she can't think of anyone. "Hi it's Kyle isn't it, I'm Robbie, I was being nosey but did I hear that your looking for someone to stay for a few nights? Robbie asks Kyle. He takes a moment to reply to Robbie, "Yeah I am, only for a few days until I find somewhere to stay" Says Kyle, Robbie tells him that Alfie has gone away for two weeks to kavos so there's a room spare at his. "Ah really mate? That would be great thanks" Kyle says as he orders another drink, As he's drinking his pint Kyle sees Cassidy walk into the pub "Robbie mate do you want to go show me the flat now?" Kyle says as he quickly gets his coat before heading out of the door before Cassidy sees him.

Back at Lees house. Lee is considering what he should do next, "They will pay one way or another "Let me go see they old bitch downstairs I think I've got a plan" Dean says as he walks out of the kitchen and down to the basement. "I was wondering Pam how many years have you and the Nicola has life insurance for" Dean asks as he lights a cigarette up. Pam refuses to tell him how long and how much money they have. Dean goes back upstairs. "Lee I think I've got an idea, We kill the daughter and the mother but live the son, He'll be the next of kin for both of them so we get him to cash in their life insurance and then we get rid of him" Says Dean as he looks at Lee and Lee looks at him. Lee walks towards the front door and is shocked when Darren is not there, he sees that Dean has left the front door unlocked and Darren had been able to escape. "You stupid ****er you've left the front door unlocked and now that queer son of hers has escape" Lee screams at Dean. "We kill them both now, I've got a good knife in my car I'll go get it now" Dean says as he walks to the car to get the knife, he sees an ambulance at the end of the street. He quickly runs back into the house, "Lee, Lee we need to do this and get out of here quickly" Dean says as he starts to panic. Lee gets the can of petrol and pours it all over the stairs going down to the basement "Sorry Pamela but it has to be done" Lee says as he drops the lit match onto the petrol. Just as Dean is about to go upstairs with the petrol there's a bang on the door. Lee and Dean look at each other before running out of the back door. As they get to the bottom of the next street they near a bang it's the electrics of the house gone and so is the Pamela. The Impact of the blast causes the windows of the house to all smash, Nicola finally sees a way out all she attempts to jump out of the bedroom window onto the shed roof, As she jumps onto the shed roof the roof breaks and Nicola is left inside the shed near the fire unconscious with a major head injury.

Back in the pub the news has spread that there is a fire on Heathcliff avenue. "Oh god please no, Samara was babysitting Kathy's kids tonight on Heathcliff avenue and I can't get hold of her" Carole says to Gary Mann. He reassures her that samara will be fine and will be home any minute. Just as Gary says that samara walks in "I would have been back earlier but I was babysitting before and I was watching emmerdale and the next minute there's a knock on the door and it was that Darren topping he could hardly walk I had to get him an ambulance but that was only the start of it he made me phone the police because apparently some Lee bloke and Dean as in Dean Dean had been keeping him and his mum and sister hostage in the empty house" Samara says. Carole is shocked by what she's just heard, She shouts David from upstairs to tell him the gossip.

Meanwhile at the hospital Darren is getting medical attention when two police officers come into the room, "Mr Topping I'm sorry to inform you that your mother was killed in a fire that took place on Heathcliff avenue" The police officer says. Darren is shocked and upset that he didn't escape quick enough to save his mother. He asks the police officers what going with his sister "I'm sorry Mr Topping but we only found one body in the house and it was a body of a woman in her 70's." The police officers tell Darren. He tells them that they need to look again as there were two people in that house being kept hostage.
Old 17-11-2015, 05:23 PM #130

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Episode 20

"Camera Pans to Nicola's body on the floor of the shed"

The episode starts with the police checking the surrounding areas of the house looking if they can find anymore bodies. One of the officers checks the shed "Sir I've found a body,I've found a body of a woman that matches to our descriptions" The officer says as the other officers rushes to him before phoning for an ambulance. Samara is walking towards Kathy as she sees the police officers rushing towards the back of the house. "More drama going on across there again I see" Samara says as she walks into Kathy's. The pair of them get a cup of tea before standing by the front door watching what's going on across the road. "I tell you something, This street never has a quiet day there's always some sort of drama going on." Kathy Says before walking back in the house.

Meanwhile at Robbies flat. Robbie and Kyle are having a cup of tea. "I know I'm gunna be noise now but why did you get kicked out by Candy?" Robbie asks as he puts the tv on. Kyle tells him that he has been having an affair with Candy's sister and has got her pregnant. Robbie is surprised at Kyle has just told him. "So I've only seen you around the avenue a few times, Are you new to the area?" Kyle asks. Robbie tells him that he had to move to the avenue after getting hate crime against him for being gay. "God, there's some sad people in the world, I bet most of the ones there were giving you hate, have tried dick once or twice themselves, When ive been pissed a few times I'm not gunna lie I've ended up in a guys bed, I don't class myself as one sexuality, I say I have an open sexuality really" Kyle says.

Meanwhile at the Smiths. Sara and Paul are getting ready to go to Dani's murder trial. "That Seth Dee better get life for taking our girls life away from her so young" Sara says to Paul as he's putting his shirt on. Knowing that it wasn't Seth Dee that had killed his daughter it was him and Brad. "Are you ready? Remember we still need to pick your mum up from the train station before we go to the court" Paul says to Sara as she's picks a packet of tissues up. Just as they are about to head out of the door the phone rings "Hello Mrs Smith today's trial won't be going ahead today as Mr Dee was attacked by his fellow cellmates and is in a critical condition in hospital" A police officer says before Sara puts the phone down, See looks at Paul before telling him what the police officer had just told her on the phone. Paul takes his shoes off and heads upstairs to get changed when he gets into the bedroom he gets his phone and texts Brad to meet him in the cafe in 20 minutes.

Meanwhile at the hospital. Nicola is being treated by the doctors and nurses, Darren is standing outside the hospital room. "Mr topping I've got an update about your sisters condition, Your sister has broken many bones in her body and has a bleed on the brain, so we've had to put her into a coma to see if the bleeding stops or not, the next few days are crucial" The doctor tells Darren. He looks at the doctor before walking away from the hospital window. As he's working back towards his ward in the hospital he hears a voice he recognises, he walks around the corner "Hello son" Says Brian, Darren and Nicolas father! "What the hell are you doing here, How did you know I was here?" Darren asks as he's not seen his father in 16 years, Brain tells him that hear about it on the news and he found out from a few friends he use to work with in the police that him and Nicola were in this hospital. Darren slowly walks to his bed before getting his phone. "Look at this woman she's dead all because of you, If you hadn't of slept with the woman from the hairdressers mum would have still been living a happy life in Cornwall but no she's dead" Says Darren as he asks the nurses to get Brian to leave him alone.

Back at Robbies flat. Robbie is about to go out to get some shopping when Candy knocks on the door. "So is it true that Kyle is living with you now?" Candy says as she walks into the flat, Robbie tells her that he's only stay for a few days, Candy looks at him before going to the car to get bin bags of clothes. "These are all Kyle's clothes telling him to stay away from my house otherwise I'll call the police" Candy says as she walks out the door. Robbie walks into Kyle's room were Kyle is on the bed sleeping, "Kyle wake up, Candy has just been hear mouthing off about you" Robbie shouts as he tries waking Kyle up. As Kyle wakes up and is about to talk to Robbie he sees his phone ringing "Kyle it's your dad, I've just been on the phone to Camille what have you done, sleeping with Candy's sister and its nice of you to tell me that I'm going to be a granddad!" Keith says as he has a go at Kyle down the phone, Kyle arranges to meet him in the pub to take about it over a drink. Robbie looks at Kyle "Your dad doesn't sound too happy with you does he haha" Robbie says as he goes to get a beer out of the fridge.

At the cafe. Brad is sat waiting for Paul to meet him, When Jack Thompson walks in, "Alright Brad mate, How's you haven't seen you from town in a while, You not sniffing anymore?" Jack says to Brad, He looks at Jack before getting up from his seat, he looks around before telling Jack to follow him to the toilets. Just as Brad is walking in the toilets Paul walks into the cafe, Brad doesn't notice him, Paul sees Jack quickly following Brad into the toilets. He knows that Brad is up to something, Paul gets a coffee and puts it on his table before going into the toilet to see what Brad is doing, As Paul walks into the toilets, Jack and Brad are coming out of one of the cubicles. "What the hell are you doing in there with this little chav" Paul says to Brad, Jack looks at Paul before head butting him "Don't call me no chav, Do you know who I am" Jack says as he walks out of the toilets. Brad helps Paul up and takes him to his seat. "What the hell are you doing talking to Jack Thompson like that, You do know it's his dad that's on the run for killing Pamela topping don't you" Says Brad, As Paul starts to regret what he's just done.
Old 12-01-2016, 12:11 AM #131

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Can't be bothered writing this anymore i'm going to just leave it with 20 episodes for now..
Old 21-01-2016, 10:44 PM #132

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Episode 21

Episode starts with Jack coming from the chippy. He sees Brad walking across the road from the pub "Brad tell that **** that mouthed me the other day better watch his back" Jack shouts to Brad. He walks over towards Brad, Getting something out of his pocket as he walks to him, "So you interested in any stuff or not?" Jack asks Brad as the walk towards brads flat, As they are walking towards the flat, Paul is walking towards the shop when he sees the pair of them walking towards Brads flat, Paul goes into the shop, As he gets to the till he sees Alfie "Hiya just these please, Alfie a what do you know about Jack Thompson?" Paul asks as Alfie puts his shopping into a bag, Alfie gets his phone and shows him a picture of Jack and Paul tells him that's who he's going on about "You don't want to mess with Jack or his dad, They're dangerous" Alfie says as Paul gets his bags before heading towards brads flat.

Meanwhile at the Patterson's. Kevin and Sara are lying on the sofa watching tv, "Are you sure that Suzy won't be back?" Sara says as she kisses Kevin, Kevin smiles at her before telling her that Suzy has got to stay with her mum for the weekend. "Ok then, I'll go get us another drink from the kitchen" Sara says as she goes to the kitchen, she gets her phone out of her bag seeing that there's a message from her sister holly "Hey sis it's only me, Got two bits of exciting news, big news number one I'm moving to the avenue, big news number two is that Meg has given birth, she's had a baby boy and called him Kian!" The text reads. Sara puts the phone down and gets herself and Kevin a drink, "Just had some great news my sister holly is moving to the avenue and her daughter has just given birth to a little baby boy!" Sara says to Kevin as she sits back down.

Back at brads flat, Brad and Jack sat on the sofa, Just as they are about to get down to business Brad hears a knock on the door, he's gets up and sees that it's Paul at the door, "Paul what are you doing here?" Brad asks as he opens the door, Paul walks straight in and sees Jack sat on the sofa, "What is going on here then?" Paul asks Jack gives him a dirty look before going into the kitchen with his phone, Paul asks Brad how long it's been going on between them two,"It's not what you think, I'm not sleeping with him" Brad says as Paul goes into the bedroom and looks at the bed "So who's underwear are these? Because for one you don't wear that style and they are a size large and your only a medium" Paul says as he heads into the kitchen, Just as he is about to open the door Brad stops him and tells him the truth "Ok I'll tell you the truth there was a singles night at the pub the other night and I started talking to Kyle Edwards, We sat drinking for most of the night, when the pub closed I told him to come back for a few drinks but then we got chatting and I was shocked when he told me he was bi, One thing lead to another and we ended up sleeping together, It was a big mistake I'm so sorry Paul, I do love you"

Meanwhile at the pub. Carole and Carly are getting the pub ready for the singles night, "Wonder how many singles we'll get in tonight" Says Carole as Carly is putting banners up, "A few of the girls are coming but not sure how many men we have coming tonight!" Says Carly as she goes into the back to get more decorations. As Carly walks in the back, Carole goes outside to clean the windows when she sees Paul coming from Brad's flat, She sees Brad grab him and go to kiss him, She is shocked at what she is seeing, She hears Carly shouting so she goes back into the pub. "Carole where's the rest of the stuff for tonight? I put it all on the sofa in the back and now it's gone" Carly says.

Meanwhile at the hospital. Dean is sat at Nicola's bedside. "We can't have you coming out of this coma and tell everyone what happened between us" Dean says as he gets the pillow to put over Nicola's face but just as he's about to do it one of the nurses come in to tell him that visiting time is over and he has to leave. Dean leaves the room just before as Darren comes from the loo. "You've just missed your brother he just left he said he would be back tomorrow" the nurse says to Darren, he's confused by what the nurse is going on about. "I think you've gotten me confused with someone else I only have have Nicola I don't have anymore siblings" Darren says to nurse as he looks out the window to see if he can see anyone.
Old 09-06-2016, 08:54 PM #133

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

So basically I'm going on holiday tomorrow and will have no wifi for a week so this will give me time to write a load of new episodes. If any of you lot want a certain actor in this just say and I'll find a role for them
Old 09-06-2016, 08:56 PM #134

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):
Default Episode 22

The episode starts with Lee and Jack having breakfast, "Dad I've been thinking over the last few weeks that I want to look for my mum" Jack says to Lee. He looks at Jack as he puts his bowl in the sink, he gets a cigarette before sitting back at the table "Why after 23 years do you want to look for her now? Lee asks as he lights up his cigarette. Jack tells him that he feels like he needs to meet her before his son is born. "Ok son I'll find you her address but I'll have to warn you she might not want to speak to you" Lee says to Jack as Dean walks into the kitchen and puts a gun on the table, "So what are you lads talking about in here then" Dean says as Lee walks out to go find the address, "Just telling my dad that I want to meet my mum before Poppy has my son" Jack tells Dean. This brings back the memory to Dean that Gary is on the same avenue as him and he still doesn't know that Dean is his son.

Meanwhile on the avenue. Sara and Kevin are lying in bed when they hear the door go downstairs. "Kevin are you home" Shouts Suzy from the bottom of the stairs just as she's about to go into the living room she sees a pair of heels at the top of the stairs. She runs up to the bedroom and is shocked to see Sara in bed with Kevin, " Get out of my house now you ****ing slut" Suzy says as she grabs a near naked Sara out of the bed before slapping her in the face and screaming in her face. Sara grabs her clothes and runs down the stairs. Kevin waits until he hears the door slam before getting out of bed. Just as Suzy is about to go downstairs Kevin grabs her by her hair and punches her in the face "You stupid bitch, what have you just done, Don't you get it I don't love you, I've never loved you" Kevin says as he leaves Suzy at the top of the stairs. He puts his shoes on before grabbing the car keys.

At the smiths house. Paul is just getting up when he hears Sara coming through the door. "Where have you been all night, I was up most of the night waiting for you" Paul says as he puts the tv on, Sara tells him that she went out for drinks with Candy and fell asleep on her sofa. Paul turns around and looks at her, he knows that she's lying as Candy is out of the country. "Oh that's funny I'm sure that I seen candy post pictures of her in Paris" Paul says as he goes into the kitchen to make himself a cup of tea, Sara is worrying trying to think of a story to tell Paul, Just as she is about to make a story up she sees Kevin drive past and park in the shop car park. "I'm just nipping to the shop we need toilet roll" Sara says as she quickly gets her coat on and runs to the shop. She sees Kevin sitting in his car smoking his cigarette. She walks over to the car just as he's about to open a bottle of vodka, "Bloody hell Kev your starting early aren't you! Is suzy going to say anything?" Sara says as she gets into the car. Kevin grins at Sara before telling her that Suzy won't say anything and that he's sorted it.

Meanwhile Dean is sitting in his car near the hospital looking at a photo of Gary, he gets a pen and paper and starts writing a letter to Gary to tell him that he's his son. Just as he's writing the letter to Gary, he sees Darren get in his car and drive off. Dean quickly gets out of his car and goes into the hospital. As he approaches Nicola's room he sees that the room is empty, "Can you tell me where Nicola has gone" Dean asks the nurse, Who looks at him strangely "Nicola was rushed down to have surgery this morning, she's still down there now" The nurse says before walking off not giving Dean a chance to ask her anymore questions.

Back at the Patterson's. Suzy is sat at the top of the stairs crying, worried what Kevin might do next to her. She slowly gets up off the floor. She hears the phone ring, "Hello Suzy love it's Mike, Kev's brother just wondering if he was about need to speak to him about a few things" Says Mike. Suzy tells him that he's not there but will be back home later. Suzy is determined to get the family back to normal again. She picks up the phone and rings Brad telling him that she is going to do a family meal tonight. Just as she puts the phone down. Kevin walks through the door. "Oh you're still here,Why haven't you left yet?" Kevin asks Suzy as he stumbles into the kitchen. She looks at him before running past him and heading towards the front door stands for a minute to think what he should do next he decides to let Suzy go out of the door.

Meanwhile Dean is sat in his car outside Gary's. He waits for him to leave the house before posting the letter through the letterbox. As Dean is walking back to his car he sees Darren walking up the road. He quickly runs to his car before speeding off. Darren gets his phone out of his pocket and quickly rings the police. Sara is walking past when she sees that Darren is looking very strange. She crosses the road to make sure he's ok. She asks him if he's ok. "No Sara I've just seen Dean but as soon as he seen me he jumped in his car and raced off, he went that quick I didn't even have a chance to get his reg number" Darren says. Sara grabs his hand and tells him that she going to take him to the cafe to get a drink and to calm down.

Meanwhile Jack is in the club when he sees a couple of girls looking his way, so he walks over towards them and starts chatting to them. "So can I buy you girls a drink?" Jack asks. They say yes to the offer. Jack tells them that he'll bring them over. He has a plan of what he's going to do. Before going back to the table with the drinks he drops a pill into one of the girls drinks. As he gives the girls the drinks he sits next to the girl who he's just dropped a pill in her glass. The other girls get up and start chatting to some other guys. "So what's your name?" Jack asks the girl. She tells him that her name is Ava. Jack looks at his phone before asking Ava if she wants to come back to his. She says ok. As they walk outside and get in the taxi Ava says that she's not feeling too good, as the taxi drops them off at Jack's flat Ava is struggling to walk. As they get into the flat she asks Jack if she's ok to have a lie down on the sofa. Jack goes into the kitchen to get a beer and when he returns into the living room where he sees Ava asleep on the sofa, he sits next to her and slowly puts his hand up her skirt.
Old 09-06-2016, 08:56 PM #135

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Welp I wrote that episode months ago and must have forgotten to post it
Old 22-03-2017, 03:06 AM #136

Favourites (more):