Notices

CBB20 Celebrity Big Brother Summer 2017 [CBB 20] was was won by Sarah Harding. Discuss the series and housemates here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 23-03-2017, 01:51 AM #1
I Cant Breathe

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Tom
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

I Cant Breathe

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Tom
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Default Ex On The Beach’s Chanelle McCleary ‘in talks’ with Celebrity Big Brother

Quote:
EX On The Beach babe Chanelle McCleary has been approached by Celebrity Big Brother bosses, The Sun Online can reveal.

The reality star was picked out by producers after appearing on the hit MTV show earlier this year and they believe her man-eating reputation could sex up the house.

An insider told The Sun Online: “Producers loved Chanelle on Ex On The Beach.

“They think she’s hilarious and could be the most entertaining housemate yet.

“Her dating history also makes her a juicy candidate and they hope she could spill the beans on some of her celebrity romances.”

Chanelle certainly made a splash when she entered the EOTB villa – having fiery rows with Geordie Shore star Zahida Allen and turning heads as the boys fought to win her affections.

It’s not surprising the pretty model has men falling at her feet, with the 24-year-old telling The Sun Online how “Gaz Beadle and Scotty T have tried it on too.”

The 24-year-old also claimed Calum Best tried to take her on a date
Earlier this month Chanelle revealed she’d also had former Celebrity Big Brother star Calum Best trying to persuade her to go on a date with him – despite being in a relationship with Lindsay Pelas.

Chanelle said: “Calum’s always texting me and he perves over my pictures online and sends me compliments.

“He literally only messaged me last week and asked if I wanted to meet up in Manchester. I said no and he didn’t message me back. When I didn’t meet him in London he threw a b***h fit.

“He’s a really nice guy but I think until he finds the right woman he will play the field.

“I thought about meeting up with him but when I see stories about him and other women…it puts me off.

“I’m not the kind of girl who’s willing to meet up just for a shag. I know I’m not the only girl he’s texting!”

Chanelle also had a fling with X Factor star James Arthur who she still counts as a close friend.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbi...-up-the-house/

Spoiler:

[/CENTER]

Denver is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
beach’s, celebrity big brother, chanelle, mccleary, talks’, ‘in